Pope's hat, Moses's horns and Vatican's praise of Lucifer

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
This is most likely a coincidence, but I figured I'd ask for an opinion. I came across this book titled Secret Book of Honour of the Fugger by Jörg Breu the Younger (1545-1549). It shares a common story of its discovery. As early as 1896, several substantial Hebrew texts of Sirach, copied in the 11th and 12th centuries, were found in the Cairo geniza. The original was supposedly written from approximately 200 to 175 B.C. Here is the source if you are interested: Book of the All-Virtuous Wisdom of Yeshua ben Sira - wiki, and actual book.

Shimon ben Yeshua ben Eliezer ben Sira or Jesus Ben Sirach, (fl. 2nd century B.C.) was a Hellenistic Jewish scribe, sage, and allegorist from Jerusalem. He is the author of the Book of Sirach, also known as the Book of Ecclesiasticus.

So there is this image of this Jesus Sirach, which kind of sticks out with this interesting shape hat.

jesus_sirach.png

Somehow I thought of two other "head ornaments" I observed recently. Below we have the Pope's head gear and the horned version of Moses.

pope_1.jpg pope_2.jpg pope_3.jpg pope_4.jpg

Moses_1.jpg moses_2.jpg moses_3.jpg moses_4.jpg
And in this regard, may be whoever is versed in Catholicism, could explain the below Vatican's praise to Lucifer.

One of the comments to the below YouTube video:
Let me help clarify the legitimacy of this claim. They are singing in the Latin language. The Hebrew name for Satan as stated in Isaiah 14:12 is Helel, which when translated to Latin is Lucifer meaning light bearer. In the English language we use a lot of Latin words. That is why the English translated Bible says Lucifer. There is no English word for Lucifer so we use the Latin name. If we sang his name in Hebrew it would be Helel. If we sing his name in Latin it would be EXACTLY what the Vatican is singing. It doesn't mean morning star. As it also states in that verse in Isaiah, Son of the morning. Not son of the morning star. The Vatican is LITERALLY using Satan's name when singing. You can't dance around it.
What are your thoughts? And what's up with this Lucifer praise?

P.S. I do know that there is an alternate explanation for the Pope's hat.

dagon_pope_hat.jpg
P.P.S Same Sirach book I mentioned at the beginning has two images presented below. Notice the eagles at the bottom. One has two heads, and the other has one. Somehow the text block from the two headed page is not there. Weird?

single_headed_buzzard.png double_headed_buzzard.png

humanoidlord

that page anomaly at the bottom is interesting, something was clearly censored there
as for the vatican hat, it seems to have been based on that drawing, i find the horns a bit of a stretch though

nothingnew

The lion on the 2nd last picture is a dead giveaway that these people came from Africa, along with the pharaoh. They were the initiated ones going to the ancient mistery schools of Egypt. They are saying one thing yet doing another. Maybe that could be the reason there was an exodus in the first place. Once people found out what these pedovores are about, they all came running with pitchforks and knives. And it will happen again if the people start researching Epstein's Lolita express and his island that he hurried and buried recently. Same as Alefantis and PingPong Pizza, hes a Rothschild in disguise.

Black magic is what it is and they never stopped doing it. Did you know that there is a visual representation of Lucifer inside the Vatican today? I wont even get into my suspicions of where these people get their knowledge and power from. There is only one light bearer as far as I know

NJ1193

Any comments on the video from anyone?
Been a lurker here the last couple of months. Great forum here with incredible information.

At work currently, will try to watch the video later. But I believe I've read somewhere the Vatican has a telescope that's basically named Lucifer. With all the child abuse stories out of there among other things I wouldn't be entirely surprised they are worshipping Lucifer instead of Christ.

I am a Christian and I've come to the belief the Catholic Church is there simply for the elites to wield power over believers. It makes sense to me that Christianity was spreading fast after the resurrection of Christ and the elites decided it was time to take action - killing didn't work so they decided to attempt to take over the faith. Enter Catholicism.

humanoidlord

The lion on the 2nd last picture is a dead giveaway that these people came from Africa, along with the pharaoh. They were the initiated ones going to the ancient mistery schools of Egypt. They are saying one thing yet doing another. Maybe that could be the reason there was an exodus in the first place. Once people found out what these pedovores are about, they all came running with pitchforks and knives. And it will happen again if the people start researching Epstein's Lolita express and his island that he hurried and buried recently. Same as Alefantis and PingPong Pizza, hes a Rothschild in disguise.

Black magic is what it is and they never stopped doing it. Did you know that there is a visual representation of Lucifer inside the Vatican today? I wont even get into my suspicions of where these people get their knowledge and power from. There is only one light bearer as far as I know
oh god, dont bring this dumb pizzagate stuff here, this a politics free place and i don't like any of these dumb mainstream conspiracy theories, they are plants to misguide a person

Any comments on the video from anyone?
those musics aren't meant to "dance" to, they are chants, a fancy way to speak a message across
what the skeptics have to say there in the comments?

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I don’t share the opinion on Pizzagate being political. If you look at the paintings and art in the Podesta’s house, its more satanic than anything else.

39237D70-A6BE-4600-AEE7-786D0B9944DD.png

humanoidlord

I don’t share the opinion on Pizzagate being political. If you look at the paintings and art in the Podesta’s house, its more satanic than anything else.
note: satan could easily be a historical invention that was added to the bible later, to personify evil
as for pizzagate, its definitely political and just a misdirection like that Q false propheth guy wich is making the sheeple go wild

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Anything could be a historical invention. As long as we do not know, it has to be investigated. Assuming things, will lead us to overlooking crucial evidence.

As long as we do not have evidence, it’s just an assumption.

nothingnew

How can you be sure humanoidlord? Did you forget the crysis actor/shooter that went in the pizzeria and conveniently shot the hard drive out of all things of the PC that was located inside? Or the fact that Alefantis was later removed from the Rothschild family picture, the same imbred that uses Hadrian - the boy lover of the Roman Emperor as a avatar on instagram. Did you even look at the archived images of this mans instagram? Can you see his profile picture? Why would such a person be even on the list of most influential people in Washington DC?

Did you forget the leaked e-mails about walnut sauce and 3 kids for entertainment in the pool on wikileaks? Or the eerie similarities between the Podesta brothers and the fugitive police sketch? Are you stating that all this is fake news?

I am not here to argue, just want to see your side of the coin.

humanoidlord

Anything could be a historical invention. As long as we do not know, it has to be investigated. Assuming things, will lead us to overlooking crucial evidence.

As long as we do not have evidence, it’s just an assumption.
the stereotypical satanic look is clearly something made to paint the lost horned race in a bad light, and while some of them like caesar were evil, could all them be evil?

How can you be sure humanoidlord? Did you forget the crysis actor/shooter that went in the pizzeria and conveniently shot the hard drive out of all things of the PC that was located inside? Or the fact that Alefantis was later removed from the Rothschild family picture, the same imbred that uses Hadrian - the boy lover of the Roman Emperor as a avatar on instagram. Did you even look at the archived images of this mans instagram? Can you see his profile picture? Why would such a person be even on the list of most influential people in Washington DC?

Did you forget the leaked e-mails about walnut sauce and 3 kids for entertainment in the pool on wikileaks? Or the eerie similarities between the Podesta brothers and the fugitive police sketch? Are you stating that all this is fake news?

I am not here to argue, just want to see your side of the coin.
all of these look more to me to be a simply coincidences, though somebody linked to podesta could be the real evildoer there
again it doesn't makes sense he would be so much pro-UFO if he was a menber of the NWO

nothingnew

I didn't say anything about UFOs or this persons beliefs nor am I interested in it. I am still not convinced that you studied the matter carefully without prejudice.

The sacrificial practices to Moloch have been going on for far longer then one would like to admit.

800px-Foster_Bible_Pictures_0074-1_Offering_to_Molech.jpg

Ninja edit: The first picture shows the priestly breastplate noone seemed to have picked up on.

Wiki: Priestly breastplate

Communication device to other dimensions? Hmm

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Been a lurker here the last couple of months. Great forum here with incredible information.

At work currently, will try to watch the video later. But I believe I've read somewhere the Vatican has a telescope that's basically named Lucifer. With all the child abuse stories out of there among other things I wouldn't be entirely surprised they are worshipping Lucifer instead of Christ.
They allegedly have what’s been named a chronovisor, as well.

ISeenItFirst

Some notes. Yes Lucifer telescope in Colorado I believe. On a sacred mountain. Indians tried to prevent it but failed. They really stretched it to make the acronym for too.

Satan does not (iirc) appear anywhere in the bible. Almost every single thing people think of when thinking of the devil or Satan comes from John Miltons paradise lost or dantes inferno.

The snake head building at the Vatican is some really blatant symbolism.

Last edited:

whitewave

Satan does not (iirc) appear anywhere in the bible. Almost every single thing people think of when thinking of the devil or Satan comes from John Miltons paradise lost or dantes inferno.
Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. I Cor. 7:5

Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Acts 5:3

Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.” Matt. 16:23

There's about 11 more verses that have the word/name Satan in them. Agree that Milton et al have contributed to the horned, pitch-forked, fire-breathing mythos of Satan.

Interesting correlation to the Dagon fish god. I was raised Catholic (until I reached the age of reason) but never made that connection. Recognized from an early age (9) that Catholicism was a pagan religion. Not to say that Catholics are not devout people-just that they're caught in a system of errors. "Catholic" (as we were told) means "universal". Sounds like a One World Order to me. Never knew what to make of the "Moses horns" thing. Still don't.

Horns have traditionally been used to represent power or leadership because they're symbolic of the moon - earth's highest peak, the grim reaper's sickle, etc. We find it on ancient Chinese war helmets and Muslim spears, among other places. Not a definitive answer regarding Moses, but maybe a step in the right direction.

ISeenItFirst

Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. I Cor. 7:5

Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Acts 5:3

Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.” Matt. 16:23

There's about 11 more verses that have the word/name Satan in them. Agree that Milton et al have contributed to the horned, pitch-forked, fire-breathing mythos of Satan.

Interesting correlation to the Dagon fish god. I was raised Catholic (until I reached the age of reason) but never made that connection. Recognized from an early age (9) that Catholicism was a pagan religion. Not to say that Catholics are not devout people-just that they're caught in a system of errors. "Catholic" (as we were told) means "universal". Sounds like a One World Order to me. Never knew what to make of the "Moses horns" thing. Still don't.
Yeah, I hear you, but what translation is that. Is it in the old Greek or Latin that way? I'm not sure. Was the name changed? It's not rhetorical l, I don't know. Its been a long time, hence the iirc. I haven't read Dante, but I have read Milton.
Modern translations have changed a great deal of the text. Particularly with respect to removal of the deification of Christ, the removal of the blood sacrifice and the removal of references to hell.

I call Catholics members of a luciferian death cult. I'm of Irish stock, I know plenty of em.

I've heard of the dagon fish hat, but I'm new to the horned moses as well.

whitewave

It's in several translations; I just picked KJV because....reasons. Other than the Dead Sea Scrolls, I don't think we have anything older than the Greek or Latin. Satan is implied (without using the word "Satan") about 20 times, ie: Father of Lies, the old Deceiver, the Dragon, etc.
Not sure what you mean by removal from the bible of Christ deification, blood sacrifice or reference to hell. Hell is mentioned several times but the problem comes with people not understanding the meaning of words as they were back then. Hell just meant burial or the grave. You could "hell" potatoes or hell your roof with thatching. It meant to bury not to suffer eternal torment by some psychotic deity.

Along those lines, "god" simply meant "a mighty one" and could refer to deities, angels, or even human beings. God is not a name, it's a descriptive title. Even the All-Father acknowledged other gods. First commandment: I am the Supreme Ruler, your All Mighty One; you shall have no other mighty ones before Me.

Back to the topic at hand. " Michelangelo's Moses is depicted with horns on his head. ... Moses is actually described as having "rays of the skin of his face", which Jerome in the Vulgate had translated as "horns". The mistake in translation is possible because the word "keren" in the Hebrew language can mean either "radiated (light)" or "grew horns". Michelangelo's Moses
Why Jerome went with "horns" instead of "radiated light", especially considering the passage is beyond me but it seems to be an honest mistake of translation.