Polar Freezers and the Global Warming

Bear Claw

Reactions
I am under the suspicion, that the Arctic ice melting would actually cause sea levels to fall. This is because unlike the Antarctic, most of the ice is below sea level. As ice is very curiously expanded when frozen (water being the only liquid to display this curious property), the Arctic melting would actually become less dense, and thus sea levels would fall. I have good reason to believe this is not only my opinion, but also the Royal Navies, also. I know this information doesn't help to clarify anyone else's observations. What is curious is how this position is left out of the mainstream 'ice cap' coverage. The Antarctic, holds ice above sea level, therefore the Antarctic melting WOULD cause sea levels to rise.

I think there is a possibility that this is supportive of KD's theory that the pole ice is there to stop a flood. But would be indicative of one end to reduce sea levels. Another to increase sea levels. In short - to have control over the sea level (as opposed to being flood preventative).

Again, I only have suspicions on this and no hard theory, but I feel that there is more to the bottom of the oceans than we are told. Take a look at this clip from planet earth (its cool footage at the very least). But to me, it basically indicates the existence of highly saline 'lakes' separate from the main body of ocean. I mean it is perfectly plausible that these are just pockets of saltwater, but it would also make sense with the 'waters below' theory.

dreamtime

Reactions
I am under the suspicion, that the Arctic ice melting would actually cause sea levels to fall. This is because unlike the Antarctic, most of the ice is below sea level. As ice is very curiously expanded when frozen (water being the only liquid to display this curious property), the Arctic melting would actually become less dense, and thus sea levels would fall. I have good reason to believe this is not only my opinion, but also the Royal Navies, also. I know this information doesn't help to clarify anyone else's observations. What is curious is how this position is left out of the mainstream 'ice cap' coverage. The Antarctic, holds ice above sea level, therefore the Antarctic melting WOULD cause sea levels to rise.

I think there is a possibility that this is supportive of KD's theory that the pole ice is there to stop a flood. But would be indicative of one end to reduce sea levels. Another to increase sea levels. In short - to have control over the sea level (as opposed to being flood preventative).

Again, I only have suspicions on this and no hard theory, but I feel that there is more to the bottom of the oceans than we are told. Take a look at this clip from planet earth (its cool footage at the very least). But to me, it basically indicates the existence of highly saline 'lakes' separate from the main body of ocean. I mean it is perfectly plausible that these are just pockets of saltwater, but it would also make sense with the 'waters below' theory.

It's quite interesting to think about north and south ice sheets as some kind of artificial, probably automated, mechanism for keeping a sea level equilibrium.

Andromeda

Reactions
It's quite interesting to think about north and south ice sheets as some kind of artificial, probably automated, mechanism for keeping a sea level equilibrium.
There is also this theory among some of the truthers, that North Pole is the center of Earth and the South Pole is a circle forming an edge where all the lands and oceans are inside of, an ice wall if you will.

Bear Claw

Reactions
There is also this theory among some of the truthers, that North Pole is the center of Earth and the South Pole is a circle forming an edge where all the lands and oceans are inside of, an ice wall if you will.
Yeah, I have come across that one! I can never get away from how perfectly everything is crafted. I don't think it is mutually exclusive to this.

Further points I have thought - ant arctic is etymologically anti-arctic, therefore it is an interest thought game to presume that its purpose is to be the opposite of the Arctic.
I agree it is probably a thought game yet an interesting one nonetheless that deserves to be considered. But as someone else alluded to, etymologically Antarctic is anti-Arctic, therefore maybe its purpose is the opposite of the Arctic (raise sea levels / reduce sea levels). Watching the eels reaction makes me think of sailors who go crazy from drinking saltwater. Which makes me think just how purposefully or everything seems designed. Like 'don't go to this area' so we will make it full of saltwater that you cannot drink anything. Don't go to the brine sea (brimstone?????) otherwise you will lose your mind. Makes you query if it istoo ridiculous that the poles (or or inner pole vs outer extremity if you will) maybe controlling mechanisms.

Rebel

Reactions
It is a sensible subject the Global warming which now they say Climate Change. Climate change has been happening always but now they want to add a new scary scenario in order to keep us busy and confronted; plus making us guilty for something we are not doing.
I agree that the Sun is the main influence in our weather.
In other hand, and this is my opinion, where is the problem is the temperature rises? Our planet was warm/tropical for thousands of years as we can see in the dinosaur periods or the Sahara desert which was like a jungle/Savana (Tassili paints).
As well, I agree on the opinion of what are they hiding while protecting the Antartica..., we don't have images of what is there and most of the bases are far away from mainland. Still I want to see these 2-3 miles of Ice thickness.
We don't have real information, so we have to continue investigating to find the truth.

Attachments

Red Bird

Reactions
To be honest I think the fake sun-theories is a way to make people more confused than what they already are and to make them dismiss the sun in their daily lives... Not good, in my opinion!
You guys have probably heard about the moon wave caught on camera? The same guys (crrow777radio) are going to show/announce something about the sun this Thursday.

whitewave

Reactions
You guys have probably heard about the moon wave caught on camera? The same guys (crrow777radio) are going to show/announce something about the sun this Thursday.
Whistleblowers keep making this same mistake: they all announce that they're going to expose something big when what they really need to do is just announce it without any warning. Breitbart had a big announcement but, apparently, someone wanted that tidbit kept quiet and Breitbart wound up dead. If it's truly revolutionary news TPTB aren't going to let you expose them or their secrets.

Are you talking about this 2014 event?

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
Whistleblowers keep making this same mistake: they all announce that they're going to expose something big when what they really need to do is just announce it without any warning. Breitbart had a big announcement but, apparently, someone wanted that tidbit kept quiet and Breitbart wound up dead. If it's truly revolutionary news TPTB aren't going to let you expose them or their secrets.
He said everyone of his moon wave vids has been taken off YouTube. Haven’t checked that.
Just saw your link. Yes.

Last edited:

dreamtime

Reactions

Are you talking about this 2014 event?
They don't have real announcements, the conspiracy people are simply big business and you have to keep them excited to get their money. Crow777 is part of the conspiracy industry just like everyone else.

Andromeda

Reactions
They don't have real announcements, the conspiracy people are simply big business and you have to keep them excited to get their money. Crow777 is part of the conspiracy industry just like everyone else.
Think he uploaded a picture of himself, that chap crrow777, but without showing his face.

He was a little too obese so I can see why he is not employable in the US and lives off monthly subscriptions from his radio domain on cyber.

I sincerely hold the idea that I f you mistreat your body you are given, you are equally stupid as the hive mind.

Red Bird

Reactions
What is the title of this thread? Lol

BrokenAgate

Reactions
World's Largest Freezer in Final Phase of Construction Well, this is nice, but does it come with a filtered-water dispenser and ice maker? And how is the cat supposed to jump on top of it? Supposedly, it's for storing frozen food for the worldwide food industry. Really? Where did they keep food frozen before this thing was built?

The Antarctic Wall is incredible! I don't see how that could be natural. Does the ice just sheer off, straight and smooth, into the ocean as it moves towards the coast?

Onthebit

Reactions
I think the glaciers slide out from inland...

I remember the north pole was (text book supposed to be) always frozen....When I discovered google earth long ago; spin the thing around from way out and zoom in to countries; a game....I landed in open water when I zoomed where the north pole should be.....I even asked my friend if he thought they screwed up their imagery. Why would they screw that up? Now I have to find again the book of the explorer who fed siberian ponies meat so he could reach the north pole....My interest at that time was horses and nutrition but I assume they would have traveled in the summer at least as far as they could before everything was ice?....the same guy attempted to try to get to the south pole but something happened.... I have the book somewhere.

whitewave

Reactions
Do you remember the name of the book? I'd be interested in what it has to say if you can find it again. I remember reading some story about some captain trying to get to the North Pole in a ship with his crew and they got stuck in the thick ice before they got there. The natives of wherever it was they got stuck told them to eat lichen from the rocks but they didn't like that idea. Most of them starved or froze to death. Seems like these days we could just fly over in a few hours.

blighty1

Reactions
This kind of ties in with the polar freezers as a mechanical mechanism, the sun and his-story as we don't/or do know it. It probably needs its own thread, but it was the crrow quote "i've vidoed a sun dog", ( I'm (w)holy misquoting) that i'd thought i would reply. This presentation is from FPV Angel YT channel. "The Power and the Glory". IMO the best model/theory and explanation of what i sen-si around me. I've included link to antikythera simulation for android fivasim/Antikythera-Simulation

Andromeda

Reactions
Talks have been going on about a "Magnetic Pole Reversal" and the consequences would be a mini Ice Age, also connected to Grand Solar Minimum, but I'm not so lettered with these topics, maybe someone else have researched it more soundly?

fabiorem

Reactions
Hi. This is my first post here.
The article makes sense, but I would like to point something that most people wont consider: the Hollow Earth model.

There is a hole in each pole, and some temporary inversion of the magnetic pole have caused water to pour from the north pole, submerging the arctic continent. Thats why we have so many flood stories in myth and folklore. Also, an alternate account of the napoleonic wars points out that Napoleon and Alexander were friends (and even boyfriends), and they allied themselves against Moscow, which was the capital of Tartary. Reading about Tartary and the giants, we can speculate the giants (which lived in Tartary) departed to the inner Earth, maybe to try to stop the flood.

The water flows following the direction of the compass, coming out through the south pole hole and going in through the north pole hole. This would explain why in the hollow Earth model, you cant come back after you entered through the north hole, but you can if you go through the south hole. Also, notice that the southern hemisphere have much more water than the northern. So, the giants (if they had existed) departed through the north pole, and tried to come back through the south hole, but this one was sealed by this big freezer there.

Check out nordic myth, there is something about waters coming from the inner Earth, through several subterranean rivers. These are the rivers you find after you enter inner Earth. The flood is inevitable due to the movement of the waters, and this big freezer is a way to contain it, but this causes a imbalance in the temperatures, and thats why the north pole is heating up.

I find a bit suspicious that the Flat Earth model is being pushed everywhere, these days. I look to the sky and see the sun always of the same size, at whatever time of the day, whereas any plane in the sky becomes smaller as it goes away. This is evidence that the Earth is round. Is Flat Earth a psy-ops to allure speculators away from the giant freezer in the south pole? I dont see many people talking about the Hollow Earth model, these days.

Last edited:

wild heretic

Reactions
If Antarctica's ice sheets are largely artificial, we didn't put them there.

Possibly part of an automated defense mechanism to keep the waters low enough after one of the expansions.
Or the people that are rumored to live on the other side of the hole put it there to stop us visiting them. Would they need to do that though as it still is ridiculously cold at the poles... maybe that's part of the reason why lol.

Or it was put there to quarantine Earth people after the late 16th century expansion?

Pure speculations on a speculative theory lol.

redtrx

Reactions
Great thread KD, there's certainly a weird artificiality to both north and south poles.

I think the glaciers slide out from inland...

I remember the north pole was (text book supposed to be) always frozen....When I discovered google earth long ago; spin the thing around from way out and zoom in to countries; a game....I landed in open water when I zoomed where the north pole should be.....I even asked my friend if he thought they screwed up their imagery. Why would they screw that up? Now I have to find again the book of the explorer who fed siberian ponies meat so he could reach the north pole....My interest at that time was horses and nutrition but I assume they would have traveled in the summer at least as far as they could before everything was ice?....the same guy attempted to try to get to the south pole but something happened.... I have the book somewhere.
My memory might be similar to yours here, Onthebit. What I remember of the 'north pole' is an icy continent like Antarctica but at the top of the maps rather than the bottom. It was depicted like a land mass iirc, and not what we see now on maps (a seasonal melting and re-freezing of an ocean: the Arctic Ocean). It was smaller than Antarctica, but they still showed it on maps and globes as an ice cap at the top of the world. I believe it may have even had a name: "Arctica".

If KD's hypothesis of failing artificial freezing systems is correct, this may explain why there's an Arctic Ocean in place of a permanent icy continent. What it doesn't explain is why a bunch of people like myself can remember this icy continent being on maps, it was never on maps and the historical data doesn't seem to imply anything else but Arctic Ocean existing in recorded history. Now not everyone is on board with Mandela Effects, and I can totally understand why. I mean we're talking about what should be impossible, re-writing history is one thing, but to this extent? I last remember seeing this "Arctica" around early 2000s. How can the memory of this icy continent evaporate from global consciousness in just a decade or two? The PTB didn't kill us all off and start society again with foundlings, it was just somehow erased from our memories and historical data and only now do some of us remember an alternative history. I hate to leap to this conclusion but maybe we're dealing with temporarily overlapping or merging timelines, or in one version of history the north pole ice cap melted suddenly, it devastated the world, and we all 'jumped ship' to adjacent timelines such that the north pole isn't as much of a danger anymore.

How do we even begin to contemplate history when parallel universes or interacting timelines come into play?

Andromeda

Reactions
Hi. This is my first post here.
The article makes sense, but I would like to point something that most people wont consider: the Hollow Earth model.

There is a hole in each pole, and some temporary inversion of the magnetic pole have caused water to pour from the north pole, submerging the arctic continent. Thats why we have so many flood stories in myth and folklore. Also, an alternate account of the napoleonic wars points out that Napoleon and Alexander were friends (and even boyfriends), and they allied themselves against Moscow, which was the capital of Tartary. Reading about Tartary and the giants, we can speculate the giants (which lived in Tartary) departed to the inner Earth, maybe to try to stop the flood.

The water flows following the direction of the compass, coming out through the south pole hole and going in through the north pole hole. This would explain why in the hollow Earth model, you cant come back after you entered through the north hole, but you can if you go through the south hole. Also, notice that the southern hemisphere have much more water than the northern. So, the giants (if they had existed) departed through the north pole, and tried to come back through the south hole, but this one was sealed by this big freezer there.

Check out nordic myth, there is something about waters coming from the inner Earth, through several subterranean rivers. These are the rivers you find after you enter inner Earth. The flood is inevitable due to the movement of the waters, and this big freezer is a way to contain it, but this causes a imbalance in the temperatures, and thats why the north pole is heating up.

I find a bit suspicious that the Flat Earth model is being pushed everywhere, these days. I look to the sky and see the sun always of the same size, at whatever time of the day, whereas any plane in the sky becomes smaller as it goes away. This is evidence that the Earth is round. Is Flat Earth a psy-ops to allure speculators away from the giant freezer in the south pole? I dont see many people talking about the Hollow Earth model, these days.
I hold the view Earth being hollow as well!

Great post. Please share more of your knowledge. Would love to read more coming from you!