Phrygia to Asia: Scythian Gold, UFOs, Giants and Gog and Magog

VoidTrancer

Reactions
I posted this as a response to a great KD post. And it lead me down a very long a confusing rabbit hole that features Giants, Gods, Spaceships, Magic Rings, Invisibility, Scythian gold, and Alexander building a wall around Gog and Magog. I hope my wiki rips and stoned rants count for something and illuminate or point the way for you!

Herodotus, claims the priests of Hephaestus told him a story that the Egyptian pharaoh Psammetichus had two children raised in isolation in order to find the original language. The children were reported to have uttered bekos meaning "bread" in Phrygian. It was then acknowledged by the Egyptians that the Phrygians were a nation older than the Egyptians. (Funny synchronicity, I just read on r/culturallayer about children being raised in isolation!)
The name of the earliest known mythical king was Nannacus (aka Annacus). This king resided at Iconium, the most eastern city of the kingdom of Phrygia at that time, and after his death, at the age of 300 years, a great flood overwhelmed the country, as had been foretold by an ancient oracle. The next king after the flood is Manis (in Babylonian it means chosen vessel), who was said to be son of the goddess Cybele, the "Mountain Mother". Manis, the chosen vessel rebuilds Phrygia, helping repopulate the earth after the flood.

Later after the Trojan war, a Powerful Phrygia sits leaderless. The kingless Phrygians had turned for guidance to the oracle of Sabazios ("Zeus" to the Greeks) at Telmissus. (check link for universal architecture ruins.) They had been instructed by the oracle to acclaim as their king the first man who rode up to the god's temple in a cart.
Gordias was a poor farmer from Macedonia who was the last descendant of the royal family. When an eagle landed on the pole of his ox-cart, he interpreted it as a sign that he would one day become a king. The eagle did not stir as he drove the cart to the oracle in Telmissus.
At the gates of the city he encountered a beautiful seeress, who counselled him to offer sacrifices to Sabazios:

"'Let me come with you, peasant,' she said, 'to make sure that you select the right victims.' "By all means,' replied Gordius. 'You appear to be a wise and considerate young woman. Are you prepared to marry me?' 'As soon as the sacrifices have been offered,' she answered."
After making his sacrifices; It was the farmer Gordias who appeared next in the city, riding in his ox-cart with his patroness at his side. He is named King. He marries the seeress who reveals herself to be Cybelle. She teaches him how to tie his oxcart to its yoke so that it was secured with an intricate knot called the Gordian Knot. She then foresaw the man to unfasten this knot will rule all of "ASIA" (Phrygia=Asia?). Gordias refounded a capital at Gordium, and ushered in an age of technological advancement and prosperity. He fathers Midas with Cybelle.

Gordias' table

Midas ushers in an even greater age of prosperity for Phrygia. His wife Damodice invents the coining of money so that they may flourish for all time. One day, as Ovid relates in Metamorphoses XI, Dionysus found that his old schoolmaster and foster father, the satyr Silenus, was missing. The old satyr had been drinking wine and wandered away drunk, to be found by some Phrygian peasants who carried him to their king, Midas. Midas recognized him and treated him hospitably, entertaining him for ten days and nights with politeness, while Silenus delighted Midas and his friends with stories and songs. On the eleventh day, he brought Silenus back to Dionysus (who was closely acquainted with Midas' mother Cybelle ((When Dionysus grew up, he discovered the culture of the vine and the mode of extracting its precious juice, being the first to do so; but Hera struck him with madness, and drove him forth a wanderer through various parts of the earth. In Phrygia the goddess Cybele, better known to the Greeks as Rhea, cured him and taught him her religious rites, and he set out on a progress through Asia teaching the people the cultivation of the vine.)) who was teaching within Lydia. Dionysus offered Midas his choice of whatever reward he wished for. Midas asked that whatever he might touch should be changed into gold. Midas eventually turned to despair due to his new blessing being a curse. He slowly whittled away and went mad. His kingdom became weak although rich and advanced.
The Cimmerians were subsequently recorded as having conquered Phrygia, prompting the Phrygian king Midas to take the poison of a Bull's Blood (Baal ceremony?) rather than face capture.

The prophecy of Gog and Magog, appearing in in the Book of Ezekiel, is a prediction of a future war between the Jewish people and one of its enemies." Magog stems from Assyrian mat-Gugu, "Land of Gyges". Thusly named because it's ruler was named Gyges, also known as Gog. He was a shepherd for the king of that land (Lydia). One day, there was an earthquake while Gyges was out in the fields, and he noticed that a new cave had opened up in a rock face. When he went in to see what was there, he noticed a gold ring on the finger of a former giant king who had been buried in the cave, in an iron horse with a window in its side. He took the ring away with him and soon discovered that it allowed the wearer to become invisible. The next time he went to the palace to give the king a report about his sheep, he put the ring on, seduced the queen, killed the king, and took control of the palace.

A rare depiction of the legend of Gyges finding the magic ring.
Earthquakes, Giants, iron horse? WOW, also sounds like he has Frodo's ring that he discovered from a UFO crash site in the earth?

So as this is going on in Lydia (soon to be aka Magog), Midas in Phrygia has just been conquered by the Cimmerians. Gyges sends his army into Phrygia and pushes the Cimmerians back. Although Gyges dies, his new kingdom is secure with heirs. His great-grandson loses Lydia (and Phrygia) to Cyrus. Who in turn loses it to Alexander. According to a legend, when Alexander the Great reached a city called Nysa near the Indus river, the locals said that their city was founded by Dionysus in the distant past and their city was dedicated to the god Dionysus. They told him if sought the techonology to build a city like theirs or to manipulate gold with the touch of a finger he must seek the secret of Gordias.

The ox-cart still stood in the palace of the former kings of Phrygia at Gordium in the fourth century BC when Alexander arrived. The knot was so intricate and complicated. This frustrated him, even greater so, since he was unable to locate any of the secrets of the Phrygians. In arrogance he drew his sword and cut the centuries old knot. He would go on to conquer Asia.

See the already ANCIENT buildings...

Why couldn't Alexander retrieve the tech? Because the Scythians had it.... who were they? the Cimmerians! When the Cimmerians invaded and killed Midas, they took his hand! Thus explains Scythian Gold!

But this is even crazier when you really start digging. Repeated names, even repeated poor farmer/Shepard kings. It was like a Flood came, and what followed was a thousand years of Game of Thrones, fighting for magic relics and doing the bidding of different races and gods.

Another interesting aspect is that Gog, Magog, Scythia, Cimmerians and Samaritans are all said to be descendants of Japheth, Son of Noah.....

Very interesting stuff indeed!

sonoman

Reactions
hey VoidTrancer, I had been thinking this also about what happened to the giants:
he noticed a gold ring on the finger of a former giant king who had been buried in the cave, in an iron horse with a window in its side. He took the ring away with him and soon discovered that it allowed the wearer to become invisible.
I am aware of invisible tech UFOs too since I saw three huge tubes in broad daylight that appeared to be aluminum and moving very slowly, they were phasing in and out with each other at first like maybe their invisibility cloaking tech was malfunctioning then all three stayed visible until they slowly disappeared into the distance.

my only UFO experience. bizzare, I chalked it up to govt tech.

the phygerian cap symbols are found on several U.S. seals and emblems. as well as egyptian ones on others too.

maybe the giant still rule invisibly somehow and never went into extinction? and invisible city above us on pylons/pillars? or mabye its not invisible tech but frequency tech and phases them out of physicality?

CyborgNinja

Reactions
Herodotus, claims the priests of Hephaestus told him a story that the Egyptian pharaoh Psammetichus had two children raised in isolation in order to find the original language.
Woah synchronistic. I just listened to the audio book on Heroditus today. The isolated twins story is strange. A king orders a farmer to raise infant twins in isolation in order to determine what their first spoken words are.

Naturally they would be untainted by the surrounding culture so would be purely from the soul. (The children were rared by a she goat and the farmer never spoke to them. Later midwives whose tounges had been cut out raised the toddlers.) Then having his scribes look for that word throughout the languages of the known world to find who possessed it. There by isolating the culture who would logically have spawned first.

A retarded but brilliantly simple plan.