Petrified human size heart of stone? What is this?

RichardAllen

Reactions
"Heart of Stone"
Need help to Id this item!
My guess is a petrified human size heart?
Found on beach in Greenport, Long Island, NY

OP
RichardAllen

RichardAllen

Reactions
Any other body part perhaps?
I new at this, clueless on anatomy, watched a video on mudfossiles 2 days prior to finding last week & this thing really stood out in contrast to local bay beach.
Thanks for the reply

anotherlayer

Reactions
Any other body part perhaps?
I new at this, clueless on anatomy, watched a video on mudfossiles 2 days prior to finding last week & this thing really stood out in contrast to local bay beach.
Thanks for the reply
I think the mud fossils dudes are looking for that red oxidation that comes from the blood blowing out over time. It does appear to have some strap lines on it. Pretty neat otherwise, could be the heart of a mermaid.

OP
RichardAllen

RichardAllen

Reactions
I think the mud fossils dudes are looking for that red oxidation that comes from the blood blowing out over time. It does appear to have some strap lines on it. Pretty neat otherwise, could be the heart of a mermaid.
Falling in love with my fossil?
Sound of Sirens? lol
There is a creep factor that I didn't mention, not to get ahead of myself, maybe going down too many rabbit holes lately, but the world sure looks different with new pair of glasses.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
If it was... wouldn’t it get petrified with the rest of the body? I just have hard time picturing a heart laying around by itself. It’s not like it’s a finger or an ear.

At the same time I know and understand exactly ZERO in mud fossils.

OP
RichardAllen

RichardAllen

Reactions
If it was... wouldn’t it get petrified with the rest of the body? I just have hard time picturing a heart laying around by itself. It’s not like it’s a finger or an ear.

At the same time I know and understand exactly ZERO in mud fossils.
If it is, that's where it could get creepy!
Forensics? Even it was result of crime how long does it take to petrify after being in saltwater?
And, ditto all new to me!

Onthebit

Reactions
"Heart of Stone"
Need help to Id this item!
My guess is a petrified human size heart?
Found on beach in Greenport, Long Island, NY

Take it to Roger Spurr , Mudfossil University on facebook or youtube...he'll answer....I think he say's everything is a heart or a notoe.... which is bs...not sure if he's nuts or he's disinfo. I think muddfossil theory is true though... what you have there is more likely a gland of what who knows.

OP
RichardAllen

RichardAllen

Reactions
Take it to Roger Spurr , Mudfossil University on facebook or youtube...he'll answer....I think he say's everything is a heart or a notoe.... which is bs...not sure if he's nuts or he's disinfo. I think muddfossil theory is true though... what you have there is more likely a gland of what who knows.
I've compared closely with diagrams of the heart, becoming more convinced, even darker discoloration streaks that may be blood when under a different light.
Thanks for referral will do!
Post automatically merged:

@Onthebit yes we need to take Roger lightly.
Here's' Roger's website The other side of midnight and a picture of an opalized heart. The other two pictures are of raw Jasper, which I think your rock looks like a smooth piece of Jasper. I'd have to see it in person to know for sure, I'm an avid rock hound.
View attachment 17732View attachment 17733View attachment 17734
No similarities, but Thank You!
I'll try to get better pics under different lighting hope these are better..]

I've compared closely with diagrams of the heart, becoming more convinced, even darker discoloration streaks that may be blood when under a different light.

I live in Greenport Long Island N.Y. if your near here &/or if you know anyone else near by.

I live in Greenport Long Island N.Y. if your near here &/or if you know anyone else near by.
Also: just checked website MFU they had one pic #7 down on main page list that gives more cred to what I think it is.. also posted pics on his Twitter, we'll see!

If it is, that's where it could get creepy!
Forensics? Even it was result of crime how long does it take to petrify after being in saltwater?
And, ditto all new to me!
Surgically removed?
Recent deep dives into the dark lifestyles of Satan's elite nothing's off the table, crazy, off topic but seems like totems & taboos being reinjected back into society?
That's hate speech thing, really needs sunlight. Illuminati devolution agenda?
Think Mirror

Attachments

Last edited: