Pepsi Plans to Project a Giant Ad in the Night Sky

Obertryn

Reactions
I'm confused how this would work in densely populated cities, where bright lights are so strong they are the reason people can't see the stars. Wouldn't this screw with visibility of these "holographic billboards"? What about the weather conditions? Rain would also wreck the light display. Also, Mylar sails? Do they mean these Mylar sails?

And finally, I'm extremely uneasy with the idea of putting holographic projections into the sky. What else could they fake with this technology?

jd755

Reactions
You are smoking today timeshifter, smoking.
The son and I watched what we took to be a holographic plane disappear one summers day a few years back. It was a chemtrailer which is why we noticed it in the first place and below and behind it was another plane that wasn't chemtrailling.
The trailer entered or flew above a cloud and came out the other side not trailing and then vanished in a blue sky. It literally 'went out'. The trail behind it remained and the non trailing plane flew on until out of sight.

We took the view that the other plane was projecting the holographic one over whatever was causing the trail. Who really knows what we saw?

whitewave

Reactions
And finally, I'm extremely uneasy with the idea of putting holographic projections into the sky. What else could they fake with this technology?
"Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him." (Rev. 1:7) "At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe it. For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders that would deceive even the elect, if that were possible". (Matt. 24) "And he does great wonders, so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men" (Rev. 13:13)

What else could they fake? The ultimate false flag?

esgee1

Reactions
This should be illegal. The last thing I want to see in the night sky are ads.

Timeshifter

Reactions
You are smoking today timeshifter, smoking.
The son and I watched what we took to be a holographic plane disappear one summers day a few years back. It was a chemtrailer which is why we noticed it in the first place and below and behind it was another plane that wasn't chemtrailling.
The trailer entered or flew above a cloud and came out the other side not trailing and then vanished in a blue sky. It literally 'went out'. The trail behind it remained and the non trailing plane flew on until out of sight.

We took the view that the other plane was projecting the holographic one over whatever was causing the trail. Who really knows what we saw?
Sat out in the garden the last hour or so, I heard a jet overhead, so I looked up, and snapped it with my camera (Canon 7D with 28-90mm lens today) like I have done many times before. Clear sky, except for the trail being laid. I could hardly see the plane though, and it faded out not long after this pic, not out of sight, just faded away. Looks kinda transparent to me...

_MG_8494 csm.jpg

Even close up and contrasted, not much to see in terms of an Aeroplane?

_MG_8494 csm2.jpg

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
Rumor says it could have been 9/11.

Projecting billboards in the sky, Blade Runner anybody. They had to give up on the idea, because those pesky chem trails keep getting in the way.

I think the nine eleven event was the ultimate test to see how far things could go and yet have the majority of people believe it. It really shut the door on reality and opened another door where virtually anything is possible.
I think of, for instance, how far the movie industry has evolved. it's almost impossible, if not entirely impossible, to tell what is real on the screen and what is CGI.
And the same is being done with our reality (whatever it is or was). It doesn't matter what you saw or thought you saw, but don't worry TPTB will let us know what we saw or thought we saw.

jd755

Reactions
I often look up at clouds and they look exactly like turbulent water does when seen from below. Maybe the 'chemtrails' are firmament beings testing 'what lies beneath'. Frankly if they are I cannot see them wanting to 'make contact'.