Pagodas, what were they?

Apollyon

Reactions
In electronics, porcelain (and ceramic derivatives) is widely used for insulating material due to its excellent non-conductivity. Is this where the word china comes from as an alternative to the word porcelain?

E7wPegq-1.jpg

Pagode de porcelaine de Nankin.

Look how the ornamentations have been stripped, how the "windows" have been bricked up. These are probably being used as primitive shelters post planetary reset. We notice quite the build up of dust in image 2.
0_d7e1c_f93f4432_XXXL.jpg QepFrhD.jpg

Is it enough to state that these were some kind of space age atmospheric energy transmitters or can we find a more down to earth comparison? I'm not positive what the image below is or how it works. My limited electrical engineering knowledge tells me this is something called a "mercury arc rectifier", how it works or whether or not this is the function of the pagodas isn't clear. But what is clear, is that the device below definitely looks like it could fit comfortably within one of these ornamental spires.

th_153792.jpg

More images of pagodas for your perusal

peking2.jpgpeking1.jpgpeking4.jpgpeking5.jpgpeking6.jpgpeking7.jpgpeking8.jpgpeking9.jpgpeking11.jpgStranicy-iz-10_phot_en_couleurs_du_...Beato_Felice_btv1b10524109f.jpgTokyo___photographie_de_presse_...jpg

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Well, considering that Nanking used to be the capitol of China, and that it sustained some horrendous massacre during which up to 300,000 people were slaughtered (1937), there definitely could be something we do not know.

These days you can not be sure what the true reasons for the events were.

BStankman

Reactions
Kings chamber has a pagoda structure to it as well. So it is not just isolated to India and Asia.
I do tend to think this is suppressed free energy technology.
What is the cover story for these buildings? Is it nonsense?

kings chamber.gif

whitewave

Reactions
I think its more than just snagging energy from "the void".
I suspect its an entire harmonic/resonant system of physical and metaphysical fiddling for a variety of ends.
Maybe you could pm some links to what you're talking about. I've been very interested in sacred geometry as it relates to architecture for years but find there's a dearth of scientific info on the subject. There's plenty of yoga mat info but that's not what I'm looking for. TIA

Musashi

Reactions
I'll confess I'm still deep in the "gathering of puzzle pieces" stage. Why I'm only suspect'ing right now.

I think the path of least woo would be the psycho-acoustic angle for which the work of Richard Merrick is a solid starting point.

His Interference Theory book gives a well grounded intro to growth / harmonics / resonance / damping which are the primary engine of things and what the sacred geometry fundamentally riffs on. It offers a far better treatment than the usual fluff.

Answers core questions like why fibonacci / phi in nature and relates it all to a bunch of things like nature, perception and architecture - including a solid analysis of Rosslyn Chapel which can serve as a model for looking at other things.

Psycho2.jpg

With the right music and room temperature, such a chamber will resonate the brain between 105 - 108Hz – very near the 110Hz frequency required to switch consciousness from left-brain to right-brain. This was proven in a 2008 UCLA study that found 110Hz actually reduces the brain’s language processing and “switches on” areas related to mood, empathy and social behavior. The Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research group had just published a paper in 2006 listing a variety of ancient megalithic chambers that resonated near 110Hz.

As we see in the figure, Solomon’s temple template is used in several different temple designs, including 15th century Rosslyn chapel in Scotland, St. John’s Masonic lodge in South Carolina and the Mormon Nauvoo temple in Nauvoo, Illinois. Within all of these sacred spaces, a “Holy of Holies” altar partitions one-third of the double square length. This creates a 3:2 harmonic proportion known as a perfect fifth that resonates coherently with the rest of the chamber.

In European cathedrals, this template is scaled by multiples of twelve feet, including 48, 72, 144, 216, 432, etc., to retain the psychoacoustical effect related to 110Hz.

In both the Temple of Jerusalem and Rosslyn chapel, a raised “choir” area is built at a golden ratio to the interior length to create an elevated resonance chamber (see Illustration B). Furthermore, in Rosslyn chapel the vertical height of the choir is also a golden ratio to its interior length (as 72 ft / 44.5 ft = 1.618, see Illustration C). This causes music played inside the choir chamber to be captured and reflected above the congregation, creating the auditory illusion of music raining down from heaven.

Given that this same universal psychoacoustical design can be found in 1) ancient Hebrew temples, 2) European cathedrals and chapels, 3) Masonic lodges and 4) Mormon temples, one might ask why this was done. What were these organization’s “worshipful leaders” hoping to accomplish by using Solomon’s temple template?
- Source

Systems of Acoustic Resonance at Ancient Sites and Related Brain Activity (pdf)
Archeo-Acoustics in Ancient Sites

I wouldn't claim nor do I suspect that's the only purpose behind these sites but it's a decent starting point for gathering up the theory around these natural arts which people seem to expend a ton of construction effort over in the then and now.

Place is just as important as architectural space and to really get a handle on that a working knowledge of the weirdness of metrology is useful.
Taking measure by Scott Onstott is a decent book.

whitewave

Reactions
Thanks. I've already read some of that stuff but always looking for more. How is it we're just learning in 2008 what the ancient architects already knew?
I can see the pagodas being used as communication towers that perhaps served a double function of putting you in the right frame of mind while you made your call. :)

PrincepAugus

Reactions
Mind connection, like a radio wave directing towards a transmitter. (the brain)

Ice Nine

Reactions
I think there was a world wide energy grid and everything we ascribe to being an old church and places of worship were all part of the power grid. And Pagodas were part of that, as were granite obelisks and I think that the great pyramid at Giza was the main power generator.

tupperaware

Reactions
Well, considering that Nanking used to be the capitol of China, and that it sustained some horrendous massacre during which up to 300,000 people were slaughtered (1937), there definitely could be something we do not know.

These days you can not be sure what the true reasons for the events were.
I spent a few hours some time ago looking into the Nanking event. There is a good chance it's fabricated history to a large extent. The Nanking Hoax: A Historian Analyzes the Events of 1937. Historical alterations like this succeed because truth takes a backseat to completely discrediting a fallen enemy. My guess it was relatively easy to cook the history books post 1937 but consider how much, much easier it would be to blow smokescreen up the ass of history before the printing press and photography were invented.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
A friend at work told me today that “pagoda” in Russian is “weather”. Letter for letter that is.

Weather towers?

And here is a 42 foot cast iron Pagoda, which looks much taller, to be honest.

The 13m high Yu Quan pagoda at Dangyang (Hubei) is created entirely of cast iron. Erected in 1061, it is the oldest surviving cast iron pagoda.

And what a creative way to get rid of one of them Pagodas. Like it has never been raining before.

whitewave

Reactions
Was chasing down a lead earlier today on Tartary and ran into a tidbit from 1700's (Russia invading Tartary) in which the capital, Peking (now Beijing) is mentioned as "the center of all China". The reference to it was in relation to some disaster (flood, I think) having been catastrophic for the town. If these pagodas are some sort of weather machine, are they for detecting or for creating weather? Could they have caused some catastrophic flood by improper use of these?