Outer Space - what is it?

BrokenAgate

Reactions
Okay, I am absolutely positive now that they just make this shit up to see who is dumb enough to believe it! Ploonets?? This is funnier than dark matter!

Cape Canaveral sounds like "carnival." Ever get the feeling we're watching one?

Last edited:

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
The other possibility is that NASA and the "higher education" pools they draw from have suffered a massive brain drain. The gatekeepers used to be much better at their jobs than this.

Magnetic

Reactions
Mars, the red planet that Elon Musk is considering moving to, and gives himself a 70% chance of doing so. We live on a blue sky/water world like that the Atreides family ruled in the novel Dune. On the other hand the Spice planet was red, hostile, and dry. It was filled with giant sand worms that could devore a building. We see the sun in our skies during the day which gives light and heat and at night the stars and planets reveal themselves clearly. The secret that the fakir Musk does not tell you is that your standing on the what will turn into the red planet Mars after the magnetic pole reversal. Energy instead of coming from the sun in massive quantities will instead come from the ground flowing into the living beings, plants and creatures there. We will see formations in the sky that are obscured to us now living in the blue world.
red square nebula.jpg

The missing skies deleted from old photographs may be related to this or other prominent objects that will reveal themselves in the Red plane-et world. The sky will be red instead of blue. The temperatures will be comfortable all day and night long. There will be no night time. You ever wonder where the idea of a pyramid comes from? The ground of the new Mars will be covered with red clay and sand and nature will disappear for a while. Our plane-et will become Mars. There will be little sustenance for a while on the ground so war and conflict will be endemic. However the changeover will be perilous and few will survive but if you do you will have "traveled" to the red plane-et.

Obertryn

Reactions
Why the new definition? Isn't a cosmic object that orbits a sun a planet by the classic definition? Shit, these morons can't even properly classify a planet yet, hence the flip-flopping on "Pluto is/isn't a planet" (it is as of now), and now they want to propose a new name for something hypothetical that we don't even know COULD exist?

In that case, I would like to propose the existence of a new type of fire which is completely harmless to humans and lethal to everything else. I have no proof of its existence or even anything hinting towards it but I am sure we will find it someday. I even have a name for it: "fuire".

Now where's my Nobel Prize?