Outer Space - what is it?

wizz33

Reactions
i think JFK took it litterery and they were speaking in code

Silvanus777

Reactions
Well, as I heard pointed out by many flat earth and space-is-water proponents on youtube, JFK could well have been speaking in code. For example in his Moon Speech at Rice Stadium, September 12, 1962, where he states, referring to space:

"We set sail on this new sea because there is new knowledge to be gained, and new rights to be won, and they must be won and used for the progress of all people."
Full speech here.

In a regular mode of thought one would consider this statement to be merely a poetic figure of speech employed by a gifted orator. It could be a stretch, but some seem to see Kennedy speaking in code here, referencing a liquid space, a space made up of water - the biblical "waters above" one might say.

Question to all: I also recently had heard that Kennedy had a change of mind or something at some point, first being in cahoots with TPTB, then at some point not playing ball anymore, issuing silver backed certificates etc., up to the legendary speech about secret societies and the conspiracy against the American people, which some think got him killed. Does anyone know about this? Maybe someone with more profound knowledge about American affairs than I possess can enlighten me/us a bit on that?

Glumlit

Reactions
According to JFK to 9/11, everything's a rich mans trick,

Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger, mafia type during prohibition times. He got in bad, owed some big people some money, said at the right time said 'hey, I got this kid, up and coming politician. You get him in, he's your puppet'

So they got him in. Thought they had their puppet. Johnny and Bobby found out the truth and started plans to save the world.

Can't remember how it ends...

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
Outer Space. I liked the theory that the moon challenge was issued, because it was a way to force the release of hidden technology. Unfortunately, the tech released had more to do with cinematography than anything else.

BrokenAgate

Reactions
I like the image above representing our world, and I won't say planet, that shows lots of other worlds side by side. This reasonates with me. Plus, within our world, there are worlds stacked up in different dimensions. Kind of like 4D chess if you like.
As someone who is familiar with, and affected by, what is called the Mandela Effect, I can agree with this. The cosmos isn't what we have been told it is. Its exact nature is mysterious to me, I couldn't tell you anymore what "shape" I think the Earth is. Maybe it's a different shape depending on how you look at it.

TH Dialectic

Reactions
Really interesting thoughts being shared on here around space. I would like to add a few impossibilities from a “Big Bang” perspective of space.

We apparently exploded outwards at over 600 millions MPH for around 14 billion years to create the complexity of human life.

I can smell BS …

"The likelihood of the spontaneous formation of life from inanimate matter is one to a number with 40,000 zeros after it. It is big enough to bury Darwin and the whole theory of evolution. The beginnings of life were not random; they must have been the product of purposeful intelligence. From my earliest training as a scientist, I was very strongly brainwashed to believe that science cannot be consistent with any kind of deliberate creation. That notion has had to be painfully shed. At the moment, I can’t find any rational argument to knock down the view which argues for conversion to God. We used to have an open mind; now we realise that the only logical answer to life is creation - and not accidental random shuffling.”
Astrobiologist - Chandra Wickramasinghe

I would like to draw you attention to the first sentence of the above statement.

"The likelihood of the spontaneous formation of life from inanimate matter is one to a number with 40,000 zeros after it”

Anyone that has ever laid a bet understands the sheer impossibility of the above claims.

So surely the chances of intelligent design is the exact opposite? These are the claims thrown around by modern science, pure faith based beliefs with no grounds in our objective world.

How can something come from nothing?

Impossible to demonstrate the above claims, faith based religious programming has spilled in to modern psyence.

Second law of thermodynamics

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics describes basic principles of everyday life. It is partially a universal law of decay, the ultimate cause of why everything disintegrates over time. In our everyday life, the clothes we wear will eventually become threadbare. The architecture will fall and crack. Everything ages and wears out. So with this in mind, how can an explosion create the beautiful complexities of life?

For the first time in history, an explosion has created something, rather than destroying it.

Funny that isn't it ...

I for one am not a follower of any modern Abrahamic religions, but a firm believer in creationism. Whether it be intelligent “alien” design or a creation from the gods all roads lead to the one ultimate truth we are all looking for...

Anyway, just thought it would add this to the thread.

Thanks everyone

TH

Last edited:

trismegistus

Reactions
Really interesting thoughts being shared on here around space. I would like to add a few impossibilities from a “Big Bang” perspective of space.

We apparently exploded outwards at over 600 millions MPH for around 14 billion years to create the complexity of human life.

I can smell BS …

"The likelihood of the spontaneous formation of life from inanimate matter is one to a number with 40,000 zeros after it. It is big enough to bury Darwin and the whole theory of evolution. The beginnings of life were not random; they must have been the product of purposeful intelligence. From my earliest training as a scientist, I was very strongly brainwashed to believe that science cannot be consistent with any kind of deliberate creation. That notion has had to be painfully shed. At the moment, I can’t find any rational argument to knock down the view which argues for conversion to God. We used to have an open mind; now we realise that the only logical answer to life is creation - and not accidental random shuffling.”
Astrobiologist - Chandra Wickramasinghe

I would like to draw you attention to the first sentence of the above statement.

"The likelihood of the spontaneous formation of life from inanimate matter is one to a number with 40,000 zeros after it”

Anyone that has ever laid a bet understands the sheer impossibility of the above claims.

So surely the chances of intelligent design is the exact opposite? These are the claims thrown around by modern science, pure faith based beliefs with no grounds in our objective world.

How can something come from nothing?

Impossible to demonstrate the above claims, faith based religious programming has spilled in to modern psyence.

Second law of thermodynamics

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics describes basic principles of everyday life. It is partially a universal law of decay, the ultimate cause of why everything disintegrates over time. In our everyday life, the clothes we wear will eventually become threadbare. The architecture will fall and crack. Everything ages and wears out. So with this in mind, how can an explosion create the beautiful complexities of life?

For the first time in history, an explosion has created something, rather than destroying it.

Funny that isn't it ...

I for one am not a follower of any modern abrahamic religions, but a firm believer in creationism. Whether it be intelligent “alien” design or a creation from the gods all roads lead to the one ultimate truth we are all looking for...

Anyway, just thought it would add this to the thread.

Thanks everyone

TH

Moreover, the Big Bang Theory was actually first theorized by a Vatican scientist, Georges Lemaitre. The irony of this is not lost on me or anyone else who understands the Vatican's role in shaping human civilization over many generations.

Oh yes, the Vatican loves them some space science! Just take a look at their amazing Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research, they call it LUCIFER for short...

Moriarty

Reactions
Moreover, the Big Bang Theory was actually first theorized by a Vatican scientist, Georges Lemaitre. The irony of this is not lost on me or anyone else who understands the Vatican's role in shaping human civilization over many generations.

Oh yes, the Vatican loves them some space science! Just take a look at their amazing Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research, they call it LUCIFER for short...
I think we can probably add CERN to the list too. With Shiva doing the Dance of Destruction. I suspect a jesuit hand in that too. And all the while they search for the God Particle. Funny that :)

TH Dialectic

Reactions
I think we can probably add CERN to the list too. With Shiva doing the Dance of Destruction. I suspect a jesuit hand in that too. And all the while they search for the God Particle. Funny that :)
Exactly, looking for the god particle from a nihilistic view point is hypocrisy of the highest level. Gluttonous atheistic pseudoscientists enforcing their will on blindfolded sheep.

I have always taken CERN with a pinch of salt. Look at the symbolism in their logo and of course Shiva as you mentioned.

Screenshot 2019-01-03 at 10.35.29.png

Screenshot 2019-01-03 at 10.38.30.png

Look at the video attached - 8mins 30 seconds.

“The time has come, look up and fly, break that glass ceiling and set us all free”

London 2012 Paralympics Opening Ceremony

“The Ceremony started with a countdown featuring shots of the universe starting from earth working outwards. Stephen Hawking then appeared on the Moon stage and talked about science and reason, which was followed with the "big bang" taking place with people holding umbrellas. Fireworks were released as the audience was cast into deepest space. The audience was brought back to modern day London as Flawless performed a street-dance on the moon stage to Rihanna's "Umbrella", as several people holding coloured umbrellas floated around the stadium. One of the performers floating around the stadium was introduced as Miranda, portrayed by Nicola Miles-Wildin. The stadium was also greeted by Prospero (Ian McKellen). Prospero encouraged Miranda to go out and be our eyes on our journey of discovery in science. Hawking meanwhile encouraged Miranda to be curious while the cast created an eye symbolising Miranda's. Three vehicles with motifs from the history of science appeared followed by a performance of 'Principia', by Errollyn Wallen which featured lyrics about science.”

2012 Summer Paralympics opening ceremony - Wikipedia

TALK ABOUT SYMBOLISM.

Let’s just breakdown the above statement a little, I’m sure you can use your own logic to analogise the following.

“The Ceremony started with a countdown featuring shots of the universe starting from earth working outwards.”

“Stephen Hawking then appeared on the Moon stage and talked about science and reason, which was followed with the "big bang" taking place with people holding umbrellas.”

“One of the performers floating around the stadium was introduced as Miranda, portrayed by Nicola Miles-Wildin.”

Miranda is the daughter of Prospero, one of the main characters of William Shakespeare's The Tempest. She was banished to the Island along with her father at the age of three, and in the subsequent twelve years has lived with her father and their slave, Caliban, as her only company. She is openly compassionate and unaware of the evils of the world that surrounds her, learning of her father's fate only as the play begins.

“Prospero encouraged Miranda to go out and be our eyes on our journey of discovery in science.”

“Hawking meanwhile encouraged Miranda to be curious while the cast created an eye symbolising Miranda’s.” - hmmmmmmm

All seems very symbolic, I’m not sure if CERN is a red herring, applied by modern science to prop up their claims or if in-fact they do have some sort of ulterior motive.

The symbolism is everywhere.

TH

Last edited:

trismegistus

Reactions
Exactly, looking for the god particle from a nihilistic view point is hypocrisy of the highest level. Gluttonous atheistic pseudoscientists enforcing their will on blindfolded sheep.

I have always taken CERN with a pinch of salt. Look at the symbolism in their logo and of course Shiva as you mentioned.

View attachment 14858

View attachment 14859

Look at the video attached - 8mins 30 seconds.

“The time has come, look up and fly, break that glass ceiling and set us all free”

London 2012 Paralympics Opening Ceremony

“The Ceremony started with a countdown featuring shots of the universe starting from earth working outwards. Stephen Hawking then appeared on the Moon stage and talked about science and reason, which was followed with the "big bang" taking place with people holding umbrellas. Fireworks were released as the audience was cast into deepest space. The audience was brought back to modern day London as Flawless performed a street-dance on the moon stage to Rihanna's "Umbrella", as several people holding coloured umbrellas floated around the stadium. One of the performers floating around the stadium was introduced as Miranda, portrayed by Nicola Miles-Wildin. The stadium was also greeted by Prospero (Ian McKellen). Prospero encouraged Miranda to go out and be our eyes on our journey of discovery in science. Hawking meanwhile encouraged Miranda to be curious while the cast created an eye symbolising Miranda's. Three vehicles with motifs from the history of science appeared followed by a performance of 'Principia', by Errollyn Wallen which featured lyrics about science.”

2012 Summer Paralympics opening ceremony - Wikipedia

TALK ABOUT SYMBOLISM.

Let’s just breakdown the above statement a little, I’m sure you can use your own logic to analogise the following.

“The Ceremony started with a countdown featuring shots of the universe starting from earth working outwards.”

“Stephen Hawking then appeared on the Moon stage and talked about science and reason, which was followed with the "big bang" taking place with people holding umbrellas.”

“One of the performers floating around the stadium was introduced as Miranda, portrayed by Nicola Miles-Wildin.”

Miranda is the daughter of Prospero, one of the main characters of William Shakespeare's The Tempest. She was banished to the Island along with her father at the age of three, and in the subsequent twelve years has lived with her father and their slave, Caliban, as her only company. She is openly compassionate and unaware of the evils of the world that surrounds her, learning of her father's fate only as the play begins.

“Prospero encouraged Miranda to go out and be our eyes on our journey of discovery in science.”

“Hawking meanwhile encouraged Miranda to be curious while the cast created an eye symbolising Miranda’s.” - hmmmmmmm

All seems very symbolic, I’m not sure if CERN is a red herring, applied by modern science to prop up their claims or if in-fact they do have some sort of ulterior motive.

The symbolism is everywhere.

TH
Just a heads up, I already created a CERN/LHC thread over here, in case anyone wants to further the discussion on the topic. Definitely a lot to unpack when it comes to this shady-ass organization.

Pilgrim

Reactions
The whole business of outer space and outer space supposedly being our (humanity's) final destination, where everyone should want to go to eventually have a fantastic, happy Star Trek life has been striking me for a while as a supreme case of kaabalistic/satanic inversion. Turning things upside down is what these jokers (whoever they are) love doing to us.

The Bible describes hell in many instances as a place of "outer darkness", where sinners and evildoers are cast out into, bound hand and feet, and are imprisoned in abandonment and total isolation (see Matthew 22:13 for example). This passage in Jude 1:13 gets me the most, as it even talks about planets (previously known as "wandering stars") in the below passage dealing with the place where the wicked will end up:

Anyone who looked at the book of Enoch has seen how the places of outer darkness are terrible hellscapes of despair and isolation where the planets, being fallen angels, are being held until judgment day.

Think about it. "Space" or "Outer Space" is presented to us as some amazing wonderland of adventure and joy in movies, video games etc. and in the science (so-called) realm it is presented to us as the place where we as a species should strive to go, our final destination and where the human race will live and live on once the world (Earth) ends, when the Sun burns out in a few billion years at the latest.

This basically, in a supreme stunt of kaabalistic inversion, puts outer darkness ("Outer Space") in the place of heaven, both physically, as in being located above our heads, and idealistically as in the place where us humans should strive to go to, and leads the collective minds of mankind to wish and ask for everyone to end up in outer darkness upon the scientism version of the end times, at the point when the sun turns into a red giant.

Also: I fully agree with @kentucky. Just think about all the hullabaloo about "going to Mars", "we have to go to Mars for humanity to survive", "Mars is humanity's destination". Mars being the god of war, just replace "Mars" with "war" and see what these statements really tell to the subconscious. And while the Mars talk intensifies, tensions between the nations of the world are rising also. War games of unprecedented scale, rumors of war, etc.

We are looking at INVOCATIONS here, in my humble opinion.
@Silvanus777 your 12/6/18 post may be the most brilliant thing I've encountered online.

mindblown.jpg

And as odd as this may sound, really really plausible too! -- especially considering how Luciferians think and operate as you mentioned. (Sadly, they may be the most deceived of all...)

I'll just add these tidbits from recent news:

Elon Musk telling the public in November 2018 that there is a 70% chance that he will move to Mars in his lifetime.
Musk also said that human flights to Mars could be possible seven years from now. Elon Musk considers move to Mars despite 'good chance of death'

For all the Twilight Zone fans here, the "outer space" THEY have been trying to sell us may very well be...

cookbook.gif

Twilight Zone Season 3, Episode 24
"To Serve Man"
Plot: An alien race comes to Earth, promising peace and sharing technology. A linguist and his team set out to translate the aliens' language, using a book whose title they deduce is "To Serve Man" [which turns out to be a cook book].
"The Twilight Zone" To Serve Man (TV Episode 1962) - IMDb

Moriarty

Reactions
Apparently the center of the universe smells like raspberries.
As an aside, have you noticed how kids are indoctrinated from an early age about space and the universe? Just think of some of the confectionary names...

Galaxy, Mars, Star Bar, Milky Way, Magic Stars, Starburst, Orbit.. Plus many more in difference languages I guess

Perhaps Snickers is just them laughing behind our back :)

UnchainedZA

Reactions
Some years ago I found a sound bite of an radio call show that received a call from a person that claimed that he is from "some where else".
It was also noted that while he was speaking no other signal could be received or send by the station. Not even phone calls.
In the "interview" he said "If you have learned how to travel through your oceans. Then you can travel through space"

I have been unable to find said piece after.