Oswego, NY Star fort/mud flood

CitizenShip

Reactions
Here are a couple pictures, regarding Oswego, NY's starfort.

On the right side of the river, you see a sheer cliff of mud, which is no longer present on that side of the river. What is there, however, is this beautiful star fort. Must have been dug out:) any thoughts/comments are appreciated:)
Same here in the uk, what came first the star fort or the river?
Screenshot 2019-06-11 at 18.38.36.jpg

OP
Recognition

Recognition

Reactions
Like they photoshopped the surface so you can't see the gradations of the earth, beneath the surface. Perhaps because the edges of the starfort extend into and under the water? Much less easy to explain its construction then haha:)

CitizenShip

Reactions
This one in Kazakstan has suffered a landslide and lost almost half of its upper structure, but if you look closley you will see what appear to be buildings lower down the slope, i think these are the lower rooms that are connected to the fort. Most of these places have only 20% of there size above ground.

Screenshot 2019-06-11 at 20.54.55.jpg

OP
Recognition

Recognition

Reactions
So cool!!!

Just occurred to me how close the various energy stations, including the nuclear power plant, are to this starfort, in Oswego. Look at their proximity to each other here. (Blue circle is starfort).

IMG_6503.jpg

When you consider @KorbenDallas post about the enormous number of starforts on the earth, Star shaped cities, towns, and forts as evidence of the unified world of the recent past

This brings on whole new implications. What if our current electricity is coming from the starforts around us, not the power plants? Anyone know of nuclear/gas/electric plants being near other starforts?

IMG_6498.JPG

IMG_6503.jpg

IMG_6503.jpg

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
So, the Wiki page, for whatever reason gives us the date of 1727 for the OP image. It probably makes more sense than the 1760 date on the actual illustration. The Fort was established in 1727, and I doubt they could build that quick. That would explain the absence of the Fort Oswego on the actual image.

OswegoFort1727.jpg

The below image is supposed to be the plan of the area in 1727, but published in 1849. We do not see too many buildings, but it does make sense if they just started building up the area. No Star Fort on this one either. At the same time the description for the image is as follows:
  • Detailed plan of Fort Oswego and Vicinity, representing a reproduction of the original manuscript plan drawn by and based on Chaussegros de Lery, who was chief engineer of the French army, in New France.​
  • The map reflects the French reconnaissance of this important English Fort, shortly after its construction, in 1727.​
  • Fort Oswego was an important frontier post for British traders in the 18th century. A trading post was established in 1722, with a log palisade, and New York governor William Burnet ordered a fort built at the site in 1727. The fort established a British presence on the Great Lakes.​
  • During the French and Indian War, this fort was captured and destroyed by the French, in 1756. The site is now included in the city of Oswego, New York.​
  • From Documentary History of the State of New York, published in 1850, based upon an original, published circa 1760.​
1727 plan.jpg

We clearly do not see any Star Fort on the above image. But we do see an outline of what could be those hills from the OP images.

And then we have this plan dated with 1756. We have two forts, and a name of CHOUAGUEN. The source image for the below is from the French Wiki page for the Battle of Oswego.
Additionally we have the below plan. I am not sure what date it is, but I got it here. It's in French, and I do not have time to translate. Whatever those lines are, I don't know, but would like to find out.

oswego_fort.jpg

Well, and to top it off we have the below to images, which kind of... make you think whether we know what is what. Which one is the Fort Oswego?

The area sure did change.

oswego-ca.jpg

kd_separator.jpg

KD: I do not know if it was dug out, or not, but stuff is definitely interesting.
  • Additionally you have to like the wording "The Fight for Oversea Empire" - there was an "Oversea Empire" in the North Am?
  • This war of 1756 starts to sound mighty interesting.
Fort Oswego: What Flag is that?
Fort_Oswego_flag.jpg

Source

0harris0

Reactions
this one is intruiging... more than all the other depictions!

on google maps "Fort Ontario" (oswego in the above pic) is called a "19th century fortress"... yeah yeah yeah yeah

just browsing the area.... there's a "lighthouse tavern" in roughly the "Light H" vicinity... there;s a square of inland water south of that, also.. theres a discoloured square in the scrubland (at least what irt looks like from above) to the east of that square "basin"... nothing on the "old fort" though!

OP
Recognition

Recognition

Reactions
Wow!!! Amazing research!!! I want so badly to know what those lines are that are being mapped!!! Is it energy? Electricity? How do these additional star forts nearby line up with the electricity/energy/cell towers in the area I wonder? Bravo as always, giving me tons to research!!!!!!!

I noticed on this picture, the reddish fold/smoke lines line up perfectly with 2 of the chimneys. Could this be a sign of etheric energy devices in the fireplace/ chimneys? Height of lines matches the height of the cliff on the other side of the river.
IMG_7273.jpg
I have more to say on the general topic, but @KorbenDallas thoughtyou might appreciate this map- they have a harbour for 'whale boats'. Now I'm super rethinking the storyline that whale boats were just sociopaths hunting beautiful sea creatures- I think it's reasonable to wonder if whale boats were, as you suggest in the whale back boat thread, early submarines! -the history of harpoon fishing could be a veneer to cover up the use of this tech! Why on earth would they need whale boats in a fresh water lake and river-thar aren't any whales😂 She blows, but it's the mainstream historians doing it😂😂😂😂
IMG_7292.JPGIMG_7292.JPG

Last edited: