Oh boy... Water in space

Onthebit

Reactions
Tellinger is onto something in this video.....starts off with convincing stone giants and body parts but wow @ 55 mins in he is convincing me of water is space... the disk is the galaxy etc wow... love him... never heard him diss any other researcher ever.

wooptywoop

Reactions
Tellinger is onto something in this video.....starts off with convincing stone giants and body parts but wow @ 55 mins in he is convincing me of water is space...the disk is the galaxy etc wow...love him...never heard him diss any other researcher ever.

This video is hilarious, I needed a laugh today and ended up with tons.

fega72

Reactions
Maybe NASA not faking this videos?
And we have this interesting quote here from the bible:
"Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven."

This could be the answer where the water came from when the great flood happened? Our ancestors played with the firmament?
Alternative earth shape - we are living in an air bubble...

OP
Onthebit

Onthebit

Reactions
This could be the answer where the water came from when the great flood happened? Our ancestors played with the firmament?
I think they still are...they're sending nukes up as high as they can get them and for what reason?????? to see how many people will die from the plume but leave buildings???? oh shit maybe --

dianag

Reactions
Tellinger is onto something in this video.....starts off with convincing stone giants and body parts but wow @ 55 mins in he is convincing me of water is space... the disk is the galaxy etc wow... love him... never heard him diss any other researcher ever.

I have been watching this video for several hours (taking breaks). I have watched some of his videos before.
The water above seems to be above the dome. I watched a video after the SpaceX rocket was launched and the presenters shows the sudden stop of the rocket and it shows what looks like waves above the strike point that stopped the rocket from further travel. I think I posted this video somewhere here on the site.

There are several Christian videos about the water above the firmament, one is by Pastor Gene Kim and you might like to hear his explanation of the water above as it is written in the Bible. He convinced me.

I like the information about the sound technologies too. Makes me think the weather might be controlled through sound waves by maybe HAARP. I have so many unanswered questions regarding technology it drives me bonkers sometimes pondering it all.

I took care of an elderly man of 96 about 10 years ago. His grandsons worked for the CIA and FBI. They told him we have weapons that no one knows about and that we have nothing to worry about if attacked. See, now you want to know what they are and what are their capabilities.

I, like the people on Ancient Aliens have my own theory about the ancient megalithic civilizations found both on land and in the water. Genesis 10:25. "Peleg because in his time the earth was divided. Mud flood explained, pole shift explained, buried cities, can you imagine how much water would have been displaced, how many people would have died, the disappearance of whole civilizations, if we went from Pangaea to multiple continents. Just a thought or should I say theory.

I wonder how close we can get to knowing before the next catastrophic events occur. What an age we are living in to come so close to figuring out what in the world is going on. I am all for going to the Vatican and raiding their libraries that are closed to humanity. Think of all the hidden information we could consider in our quest for the truth.

Samson4prez

Reactions
Maybe NASA not faking this videos?
And we have this interesting quote here from the bible:
"Then God said, “Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.” Thus God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament; and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven."

If the ice on antarctica melted it would raise see levels globally by 300 feet. Or atleast thats what they say... Although Von Braun did quote scripture associated with the firmament on his grave stone.