Nuremberg, materials for speculation and possible Tartary connection

Akaya

Reactions
Only very recently have I become aware of Tartary and started to read in this forum. I'm a young german who has always loved history but also felt great distaste for official stories and the standard education in this field. One of the first things I did after reading on here was go through my collection of antique books and skim through a copy of the book
"Geschichte der Reichsstadt Nürnberg"
"History of the empire's city Nuremberg"
It's a history book from 1802, written in old german with some very interesting illustrations. It has accounts and stories dating back to the 14th century from what I can see and I will try to read it and look for noteable information (this might take a while though since it has worn down a bit and is over 1000 pages long)
I will include some of the images I found interesting below and hope to get your opinions on them.

Ps: I plan on visiting the city soon, if there are suggestions for places I should check out or even other german cities I should investigate, please let me know!

This is Nürnberg in the 15th century, apparently a very faithful depiction copied from the original painting placed in a Church

It looks unreasonably beautiful and well built for that time, people then were supposed to be poor farmers and this city traded grain and beer
but of course, this could be just an artist making it look more impressive than it actually was so lets move on

the city in 1554

Now this really surprised me. This charming man is the Holy Sebald. If you google him you read about him as a monk and saint who just lived all alone in the city but he is portrayed holding one of the churches and seemingly being on a journey almost as if he is delivering it. Noteably it also reminded me of the old motive of gods coming to ancient civilisations carrying gifts in both hands. The drawing is derived from a embroidery of him.
In the book it is said that there are no real accounts or documents about him left, only legends.

German history is very fascinating, especially in bavaria where I come from and where Nuremberg is located. Numerous star forts. Just take a look at this old map of the city:

Sorry for the bad quality but this thing is gigantic.

There are other strange things, like numerous bavarian families having african people as their insignia (like the "Tuchers") but I want to focus on this lastly:

The possible Tartarian connections. Nürnberg in english is Nuremberg, it's called and empire's city and the name it has now might have been "Nuremberga" in the past.
During WW2 and the 19th century in general large parts of the city, mostly the historical ones were completely destroyed. I might want to question that it was uninentional.

OP
Akaya

Akaya

Reactions
Interesting, like a giant (titan) delivering already built cathedral to the city where it will be standing:

View attachment 23347
Doesn't really look like a portrayal of a saint to me and the sun behind him is raidiating energy, maybe the architecture and energy was a form of present from Tartary or a similar culture coming in and erecting the city.

Maxine

Reactions
Doesn't really look like a portrayal of a saint to me and the sun behind him is raidiating energy, maybe the architecture and energy was a form of present from Tartary or a similar culture coming in and erecting the city.
Yeah that's pretty much how i think about it, but this pic also got me thinking that giants were those who delivered these Cathedrals to the cities so these cities could gather whatever energy these cathedrals used to gather, possibly they weren't only delivering but also overall helped to build cities to people back then!

OP
Akaya

Akaya

Reactions
Yeah that's pretty much how i think about it, but this pic also got me thinking that giants were those who delivered these Cathedrals to the cities so these cities could gather whatever energy these cathedrals used to gather, possibly they weren't only delivering but also overall helped to build cities to people back then!
If we think of Tartary or giants as really having posessed a worldwide empire then it seems unreasonable to think they conquered all of it. Maybe most of it was a kind of deal, you join Tartary/the Giants and you'll get beautiful cities and high level technology.

jd755

Reactions
Here's another couple of depictions and a bit about the tale. He was a Catholic, yes another one.
From here Sebaldus von Nürnberg - Ökumenisches Heiligenlexikon

Sebaldus.jpg

Translation by google translate;

According to some traditions Sebaldus lived in the 8th century on the site of the place Poppenreuth - today a district of Fürth near Nuremberg. He probably actually lived as a clergyman and hermit in the Reichswald - today within the urban area of Nuremberg.

Legends call Sebaldus a Danish king's son who broke off his engagement with a French princess to live as a hermit. After 15 years in the wilderness in the area around Nuremberg, he made a pilgrimage with his pupil Dionysius barefoot to the seven pilgrimage churches in Rome. He sailed on his mantle - as later Raimund of Peñafort - a raging river - the Danube - and helped a poor farmer in the search for his lost steers, by lighting his fingers like lamps. Commissioned by the Pope to serve as a messenger of faith, Sebaldus then gave a sermon at Vicenza, in which a blasphemous heretic sank into a crevasse, but was saved by him. On his return from the pilgrimage, he had saved Willibald and Wunibald from starvation by a wonderful bread supply which an angel presented to him, and drenched them from a wine barrel, which miraculously filled up again and again. He healed a man who brought him a fish against the prohibition of the heathens and was therefore blinded by the heathens. He lit a fire with a burning icicle, which had freed a greedy Wagner from his greed.

After Sebaldus's death, oxen stretched themselves in front of the wagon to place his corpse where his grave should be; here stands the church of St. Peter and Paul in the district of Poppenreuth in Fürth; until the 13th century this was the mother parish of St. Sebald in Nuremberg.

Sebaldus's veneration has been attested since 1072, after the news of sickness healing spread to his grave. There were many miracles: the blind became sighted, the sinners were forgiven; One day Sebaldus used his skeletal hand to give a nagging gaping soldier a blasphemous soldier. Sebaldus's head was taken to sick pregnant women, he was called by pilgrims to protect them from dangerous bands of robbers on their way to Rome and storm-stricken sailors, so that he would soothe the raging winds.

1361 to 1372, the named after Sebaldus church was built in Nuremberg. The City Council purposefully promoted its veneration as patron of the city and symbol of the self-image of the city. Peter Vischer, famous Nuremberg Erzgießer late gothic, made 1508 - 1519 the bronze case for the coffin of Sebaldus to a design by Adam Kraft. Slipping under the coffin heal infirmities; Sebaldus's head was taken to sick pregnant women.

From here wearing a fishermans hat.
A.Duerer(?), Hl.Sebald

f620249fbadac0ae409d6cdca0a62cbe.jpg

A different garb this time. Heraldry people will like this one.
From here; St. Sebald in Nürnberg

heiligen1.jpg

As ever Roman Catholic aristocracy venerating the Roman Catholic pantheon of Saints. Remember the Notre Dam thread.
I felt the crossed 'things' on his hat were a compass but cannot find a big enough picture to see for sure what they are. A masonic compass only has two legs, I know.
With all that said I see a bloke with a model of bulding which have been taught to call 'church'. A true saint carrying his church with him. I reckon the Roman Catholics 'nicked' him and made him appear 'one of theirs' so too speak.

OP
Akaya

Akaya

Reactions
Here's another couple of depictions and a bit about the tale. He was a Catholic, yes another one.
From here Sebaldus von Nürnberg - Ökumenisches Heiligenlexikon

View attachment 23349

Translation by google translate;

According to some traditions Sebaldus lived in the 8th century on the site of the place Poppenreuth - today a district of Fürth near Nuremberg. He probably actually lived as a clergyman and hermit in the Reichswald - today within the urban area of Nuremberg.

Legends call Sebaldus a Danish king's son who broke off his engagement with a French princess to live as a hermit. After 15 years in the wilderness in the area around Nuremberg, he made a pilgrimage with his pupil Dionysius barefoot to the seven pilgrimage churches in Rome. He sailed on his mantle - as later Raimund of Peñafort - a raging river - the Danube - and helped a poor farmer in the search for his lost steers, by lighting his fingers like lamps. Commissioned by the Pope to serve as a messenger of faith, Sebaldus then gave a sermon at Vicenza, in which a blasphemous heretic sank into a crevasse, but was saved by him. On his return from the pilgrimage, he had saved Willibald and Wunibald from starvation by a wonderful bread supply which an angel presented to him, and drenched them from a wine barrel, which miraculously filled up again and again. He healed a man who brought him a fish against the prohibition of the heathens and was therefore blinded by the heathens. He lit a fire with a burning icicle, which had freed a greedy Wagner from his greed.

After Sebaldus's death, oxen stretched themselves in front of the wagon to place his corpse where his grave should be; here stands the church of St. Peter and Paul in the district of Poppenreuth in Fürth; until the 13th century this was the mother parish of St. Sebald in Nuremberg.

Sebaldus's veneration has been attested since 1072, after the news of sickness healing spread to his grave. There were many miracles: the blind became sighted, the sinners were forgiven; One day Sebaldus used his skeletal hand to give a nagging gaping soldier a blasphemous soldier. Sebaldus's head was taken to sick pregnant women, he was called by pilgrims to protect them from dangerous bands of robbers on their way to Rome and storm-stricken sailors, so that he would soothe the raging winds.

1361 to 1372, the named after Sebaldus church was built in Nuremberg. The City Council purposefully promoted its veneration as patron of the city and symbol of the self-image of the city. Peter Vischer, famous Nuremberg Erzgießer late gothic, made 1508 - 1519 the bronze case for the coffin of Sebaldus to a design by Adam Kraft. Slipping under the coffin heal infirmities; Sebaldus's head was taken to sick pregnant women.

From here wearing a fishermans hat.
A.Duerer(?), Hl.Sebald

View attachment 23350

A different garb this time. Heraldry people will like this one.
From here; St. Sebald in Nürnberg

View attachment 23351

As ever Roman Catholic aristocracy venerating the Roman Catholic pantheon of Saints. Remember the Notre Dam thread.
I felt the crossed 'things' on his hat were a compass but cannot find a big enough picture to see for sure what they are. A masonic compass only has two legs, I know.
With all that said I see a bloke with a model of bulding which have been taught to call 'church'. A true saint carrying his church with him. I reckon the Roman Catholics 'nicked' him and made him appear 'one of theirs' so too speak.
I'll visit that church next time I'm in the city but it doesnt make sense to me that you would depict him carrying a church that was built AFTER his death. The legend is interesting but the fact that rome is mentioned and a kings son being able to just flee without repercussions makes me suspicious.

jd755

Reactions
I'll visit that church next time I'm in the city but it doesnt make sense to me that you would depict him carrying a church that was built AFTER his death. The legend is interesting but the fact that rome is mentioned and a kings son being able to just flee without repercussions makes me suspicious.
Stick around nothing makes sense when there's Roman Catholic tomfoolery in play. All churches need a saint so it says to me orginally he wasn't depicted just talked about and wasn't Roman Catholic. Embroidery, church engraving etc came later.

OP
Akaya

Akaya

Reactions
Stick around nothing makes sense when there's Roman Catholic tomfoolery in play. All churches need a saint so it says to me orginally he wasn't depicted just talked about and wasn't Roman Catholic. Embroidery, church engraving etc came later.
I could believe that. Then there's still the matter of that beautiful, gigantic and well planed city more than 500 years ago, doesnt make sense to me if that's constructed at a time when the only workforce was peasants who didnt go to school and couldnt even read.

jd755

Reactions
I could believe that. Then there's still the matter of that beautiful, gigantic and well planed city more than 500 years ago, doesnt make sense to me if that's constructed at a time when the only workforce was peasants who didnt go to school and couldnt even read.
Ha!
According to Voltaire Peter the Great and 100,000 peasants knocked up St Petersburg within 3 years out of a totally forested land surrounding a muddy in summer, frozen in winter location so anythings possible. The history of Charles XII King of Sweden

Red Bird

Reactions
Perhaps there would be a way to track down some (at least one) of provable resources he used going back to the 14th century (or even later). As KD brings up, almost everything was written or found in the 1800’s.

Also any clues of a missing ‘dark ages’ as in perhaps going from togas (or no togas) etc. straight to the 13th-19th century. Does that make sense? Even graves seem to be in short supply.
Evidence of journeys to the new world...
Good hunting!

Paracelsus

Reactions
Only very recently have I become aware of Tartary and started to read in this forum. I'm a young german who has always loved history but also felt great distaste for official stories and the standard education in this field. One of the first things I did after reading on here was go through my collection of antique books and skim through a copy of the book
It's a history book from 1802, written in old german with some very interesting illustrations. It has accounts and stories dating back to the 14th century from what I can see and I will try to read it and look for noteable information (this might take a while though since it has worn down a bit and is over 1000 pages long)
I will include some of the images I found interesting below and hope to get your opinions on them.

Ps: I plan on visiting the city soon, if there are suggestions for places I should check out or even other german cities I should investigate, please let me know!

View attachment 23341
This is Nürnberg in the 15th century, apparently a very faithful depiction copied from the original painting placed in a Church

It looks unreasonably beautiful and well built for that time, people then were supposed to be poor farmers and this city traded grain and beer
but of course, this could be just an artist making it look more impressive than it actually was so lets move on

View attachment 23342

the city in 1554

View attachment 23343

Now this really surprised me. This charming man is the Holy Sebald. If you google him you read about him as a monk and saint who just lived all alone in the city but he is portrayed holding one of the churches and seemingly being on a journey almost as if he is delivering it. Noteably it also reminded me of the old motive of gods coming to ancient civilisations carrying gifts in both hands. The drawing is derived from a embroidery of him.
In the book it is said that there are no real accounts or documents about him left, only legends.

German history is very fascinating, especially in bavaria where I come from and where Nuremberg is located. Numerous star forts. Just take a look at this old map of the city:
View attachment 23346

There are other strange things, like numerous bavarian families having african people as their insignia (like the "Tuchers") but I want to focus on this lastly:

The possible Tartarian connections. Nürnberg in english is Nuremberg, it's called and empire's city and the name it has now might have been "Nuremberga" in the past.
During WW2 and the 19th century in general large parts of the city, mostly the historical ones were completely destroyed. I might want to question that it was uninentional.
Nürnberg has quite the history!

There was an aerial battle that happened in 1561 and a Sanhedrin convened to sacrifice native Germans on behalf of the Holohoax religion immediately following WWII.

P.S. Huge Albrecht Durer fan, his woodcuts are incredible.

milhaus

Reactions
That's a coincidence. Just recently a member of this site asked me something about a remark I made on the "Cleopatra" thread in which I said that I think that colored people were more common in Europe in the Medieval era than we think.

Yes... there are quite a lot of weaponcrests with black Moorish heads (the official story is that the Moorish heads are related to the families having been on crusade of involved in slave trade... myeah… perhaps).

A lot of family names with black, Moor and brown in it. Paintings and statues of black skinned knights.

What has been engraved in my memory are the black knights from Braunschweig. Since you're German you know that Braun = Brown. Schweig = Area / Place. In Dutch we still used Schweig as Wijk.

Wiki says Braunschweig = Bruno's Area. Bruno = Brun-O.

Brown (English) => Braun (German) => Bruin (Dutch) => Brun (old dialect) => Still used here and there as "Brun" in some parts of the country in local dialect.

Over here and in a former colony we still have influential black families with German family names, one of them Brunswijk = Braunschweig.

The story goes that the former slaves took those names from their former Dutch / German masters. Myeah… perhaps.

The only thing that I don't like about the few sites that you can find with this subject is well... the angry colored person versus white narrative that's screaming out of it. I'm of mixed origin myself and I'm not angry but these sites do have a nice collection of pictures tough of black people in European history.

Take Care and if you want to chat about the black knights just p.m. me or perhaps we could make a thread with all the pictures if it hasn't been done here yet.
Well, this thread just popped up:
Black Kings Erased Out of History

Synchronicity? You should post your findings in there. We are all in the same boat here. :cool:

Paracelsus

Reactions
That's a coincidence. Just recently a member of this site asked me something about a remark I made on the "Cleopatra" thread in which I said that I think that colored people were more common in Europe in the Medieval era than we think.

Yes... there are quite a lot of weaponcrests with black Moorish heads (the official story is that the Moorish heads are related to the families having been on crusade of involved in slave trade... myeah… perhaps).

A lot of family names with black, Moor and brown in it. Paintings and statues of black skinned knights.

What has been engraved in my memory are the black knights from Braunschweig. Since you're German you know that Braun = Brown. Schweig = Area / Place. In Dutch we still used Schweig as Wijk.

Wiki says Braunschweig = Bruno's Area. Bruno = Brun-O.

Brown (English) => Braun (German) => Bruin (Dutch) => Brun (old dialect) => Still used here and there as "Brun" in some parts of the country in local dialect.

Over here and in a former colony we still have influential black families with German family names, one of them Brunswijk = Braunschweig.

The story goes that the former slaves took those names from their former Dutch / German masters. Myeah… perhaps.

The only thing that I don't like about the few sites that you can find with this subject is well... the angry colored person versus white narrative that's screaming out of it. I'm of mixed origin myself and I'm not angry but these sites do have a nice collection of pictures tough of black people in European history.

Take Care and if you want to chat about the black knights just p.m. me or perhaps we could make a thread with all the pictures if it hasn't been done here yet.
Kick rocks with your Wakanda nonsense. The rare incidences of "successful integration" of Aficans within Aryan/Anglo culture doesn't constitute foundation of the parent culture.

I've experienced more than enough diversity to call bullshit on every red herring of black civilizational genesis. Post Zimbabwe and Apartheid South Africa immediately became failed states after competent white leadership.

Every black I've ever met knows I'm white and they're black, I've been taught to ignore it to my peril. Y'all bitched and moaned to high heaven about oppression while you subtly and overtly came for our civilization.

f**k your schwartze knights.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Am I missing something here? Don’t think I am.

It does not matter how many messages a person has on this website. Disrespecting the spirit of this forum will always result in the same action, which is a restricted access to posting.

There are plenty of other places out there to communicate in this manner. This forum is not one of those places.

There is no paid staff running this website, no customer service and no time for non-sense like this.

There is no need to reply to this post, or to the one above.

KD

asatiger1966

Reactions
Kick rocks with your Wakanda nonsense. The rare incidences of "successful integration" of Aficans within Aryan/Anglo culture doesn't constitute foundation of the parent culture.

I've experienced more than enough diversity to call bullshit on every red herring of black civilizational genesis. Post Zimbabwe and Apartheid South Africa immediately became failed states after competent white leadership.

Every black I've ever met knows I'm white and they're black, I've been taught to ignore it to my peril. Y'all bitched and moaned to high heaven about oppression while you subtly and overtly came for our civilization.

Take some of the time off building that chip on your shoulder and read old history books. You will not find any knowledge if you already know it all. Nothing is true ,everything is nuanced.
Trust no one outside of your nuclear family and your life will balance out. Books lie, people lie, authority lies,. Your family ties will balance you out.

Everything on this planet was put here for a reason. We as humans are trying to figure out why.
Simple Recon, you do not know what you do not know " this includes all topics". Assumptions will make one sick, indecisiveness could get you killed. My opinion.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 23341

View attachment 23342

the city in 1554

View attachment 23343

View attachment 23346

Observations; Why would one assume the object in his left hand is a church.
As with most ancient men with special powers, he is barefooted with a wooden staff.
Most wars are spiritual in nature with the purposes of controlling another bloodline and taking their stuff.
The German people have an ancient bloodline with infinite abilities that other groups do not have.
Churchill summed it up very concise. " We are not at war with Hitler, but the German people and they must be destroyed".
The object in the old wizards left hand, is very similar to the underground missile facility in Siberia.

Food for thought

Last edited:

Von_Turin

Reactions

I didn't want to respond to this but I can't let this one pass. Why you might wonder ?

If you've read my post carefully you would have seen the following :

Quote : The only thing that I don't like about the few sites that you can find with this subject is well... the angry colored person versus white narrative that's screaming out of it.

This meaning that I don't like what is put fort on these sites, angry colored hate against white people, "the whiteys are covering up black history", the almost "black supremacist" stuff etc.

Perhaps you overlooked this and / or misunderstood me.

I've never promoted a black highly advanced civilization like Wakanda in the movies. Funny enough I'm not into this black panther stuff for the obvious white hate / guilt that's being played out.

I only said that it could be that colored people were more common in Europe. Not that there was a flourishing European Wakanda and that Jesus was Black. That are some major differences.

You said : Y'all bitched and moaned to high heaven about oppression while you subtly and overtly came for our civilization.

How did you come to the assumption that I'm bitching and moaning about "oppression" ?

Ín all of my messages on this forum I've never talked about white man oppression. Why should I but ofcourse you wouldn't know based on your quick disrespectful assumptions ?

And here comes the final irony ! Maybe you think I'm black / african because I said I'm of mixed origin. My maternal line is Indonesian/Dutch.

My paternal line is Dutch Caucasian white and we've been living in Europe for 4 centuries on record now. Baptise/death certificates all accounted for. Complete with medieval weaponcrest.

So "your Anglo/Aryan civilization" would be the same that my white "Anglo/Aryan" ancestors have built in Europe for the last 400 years at least.

They ranged from cleaners to carpenters, fishermen, sailors to people who have taken part in governing some European countries in the past.

I'm Dutch... I think and feel white and colored and I'm a direct male descendant of the Aryan/Anglo culture you earlier mentioned which I'm willing to defend with all that's coming.

But I don't feel hate towards you. I actually get some of where you're coming from all tough this may seem unbelievable to you.

Maybe you'll still find me a mongrel or something like that after all of this because your perhaps hardcore but let's please try to respect and learn from each other and let's get back to Tartary Germany from OP.

Have read some stuff now on Sebald but I don't see things that are out of place yet. What strikes me a little bit is the fact that in the specific engraving from OP he has OX (?) on his forehead. Don't see it in other pictures of Sebald.

Usually it can mean a lot of (occult) stuff. Ofcourse an animal but it also amongst others relates to time and a god(s).

I.r.t. buildings. Try to find out how many buildings have a green copper roofing. What their story is, architect etc. Maybe there were older buildings with copper domes.

I did this in my own small city and found out that higher forces have made visible and unseen copper landmarks on roofings (churchdomes / large tower appartment blocks etc. etc.) which signify the old strongpoints/bastions/forts of the old city.

But this fact about the copper fortification landmarks isn't know to the general public. That's quite bizar and some of these building with the green copper domes are quite large.

What's even stranger is that one of these old fortifications that's already gone for some 200 years and had a copper roofing in it's days looked exactly like a very small copy of a Kremlin. We still have drawnings and it's unlike anything I've seen in my city.

So I would suggest if you've got time do some research into buildings with copper roofings in the area as a start or when you're there to just look up :)

Take care and have a nice day !
Post automatically merged:

Edit again... sorry... !!!

The copper roofing b.t.w. which i.m.o. could be tied in with Tartary theories. Or what uses the copper roofing / onion orthodox kremlin domes perhaps could've had.

A quick look in G. Earth tells me that the rectangle Dresdner bank building has a copper roofing. Could represent the place of a squarish former bastion near the water ?

The St. Elisabeth Kirche has a copper dome all tough according to wiki the church is a replacement from end 18th century. It's almost perfectly aligned with the copper roofed Dresdner bank building.

When you extend this line "suddenly" you run into another set of buildings with copper roofing. Why ????

They're obvious referring to the axis :

first copper roofed building = entrance/gateway, then into the city with the church as a midway (?) point on the line and the end the Dresdner bank building. It's masonic I know but still I'm actually amazed finding this just now.

Picture acttached.

Maybe that's a nice thing to begin with :)

Attachments

Last edited: