Notre Dame Cathedral is on fire

whitewave

Reactions
The churches being torched and vandalized represent the destruction of Christianity to make room for the new enlightened age.
Christians are the church. Buildings are just places we attend. "And I say also unto you, That you are Peter [a stone], and upon this rock [points to Himself] I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." (Matt. 16:18)

Searching

Reactions
Christians are the church. Buildings are just places we attend. "And I say also unto you, That you are Peter [a stone], and upon this rock [points to Himself] I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." (Matt. 16:18)
I agree. 1 Corinthians 6:15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? The churches burning symbolize Christianity being under attack,
and the events in The Bible are playing out now. The church is being persecuted. It all must happen to make way for "a new heaven and a new earth".
What Pike said about WWIII lines up with Revelation pretty well, as does astrology. To me, it is all related. Signs and seasons.

Searching

Reactions
Sure, but what if one is in the camp that believes these were not houses of worship? So then, this is the opposite of enlightened, no?

Cathedrals: Who really built them?
There are layers upon layers of realities. The vast majority of people believe what they are told, and they are told they are houses of worship. Therefore mass consensus creates that reality.

My best guess is that the people who built these structures used cymatics for healing. That technology was lost, but the idea that these buildings were a place of healing stuck around, but nobody knew how to use the organ to heal their organs. They congregated there anyway.

trismegistus

Reactions
All I'm gonna say is:

Why doesn't Notre Dame look like this?
Great_chicago_fire_2.jpg

Or this?

AP_0604180448.jpg

All of these fires were started by things equally as innocuous as an accident during a renovation.

ND inside.jpg

The interior is still intact. Did the fire start from the roof?

Rebutting Trump's suggestion that France try to put out the fire by dumping water on the blaze via the air, French emergency services said such an operation could cause the whole thing to collapse.
A building that has been standing for almost a thousand years will collapse under the weight of controlled water dumps?

A priest at the cathedral has told reporters that all of the priceless artwork inside the cathedral has been saved, including the crown of thorns and that "the treasure of the cathedral" is intact.
Some more good news: many of the centuries-old artworks and relics from the cathedral were removed by firefighters, according to Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo.
You know, if I were doing a ritual down in the catacombs underneath Paris with the crown of thorns, I certainly wouldn't want the serfs putting out my fire with their hoses, much less planes full of water.

Effie

Reactions
My best guess is that the people who built these structures used cymatics for healing. That technology was lost, but the idea that these buildings were a place of healing stuck around, but nobody knew how to use the organ to heal their organs. They congregated there anyway.
This. Talking to a lady tonight who visited that church. Claims atheism but recognized that there was a feeling when entering that place. A "whoosh" she described it as.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Interesting how it was doing just fine for some 800 years, with no advanced firefighting equipment, whie through numerous wars and what not. What exactly was this fire supposed to destroy?

And I’m with @trismegistus as far as damages go. It was on fire for about 9 hours. It was built long time ago, and should probably sustain damages similar to the Chicago Fire of 1971.

CurvedBullet

Reactions
"French President Emmanuel Macron just announced that, starting Tuesday, he will launch an international fundraising campaign to rebuild the Notre Dame Cathedral. '

I wish I was a billionaire, I'd give them all the money they needed, providing they replicated it exactly.
But the question is COULD they replicate it?

AmorDeCognos

Reactions
I've been wondering about spires on these old cathedrals: what's the official narrative on what's holding them up?

Are they just stone, brick, mortar, etc. or are metal bars allowed?

I don't mean Notre Dame in particular.

Paracelsus

Reactions
But the question is COULD they replicate it?
No, and that was why it was attacked.

I feel viscerally angry seeing this structure destroyed. It was a work of art that transcends the religion it represents. Just like the name of this site, history was just stolen from us. None of us will ever be able to see this spectacular work of architecture in person in all of its' glory ever again.

This is the signature of the Archons, they feed on human misery, they hate everything beautiful.

OP
F

fega72

Reactions
"Sections of the cathedral were under scaffolding as part of the extensive renovations and 16 copper statues had been removed last week."
If a cathedral is a kind of power station (healing energy, wireless energy harvesting...) - removing 16 highly conductive part from an unknown electrical circuit can lead to a disaster.

codis

Reactions
I'm somehow reminds me of the Kristallnacht (fire of the German Reichstag in 1938).
Let's see if something like an "Ermächtigungsgesetz" follows.
Albeit both were not related time-wise in the Third Reich.

Obertryn

Reactions
No, and that was why it was attacked.

I feel viscerally angry seeing this structure destroyed. It was a work of art that transcends the religion it represents. Just like the name of this site, history was just stolen from us. None of us will ever be able to see this spectacular work of architecture in person in all of its' glory ever again.

This is the signature of the Archons, they feed on human misery, they hate everything beautiful.
To be fair, Notre-Dame was already destroyed several times in the past, so what was there before this fire is hardly "the original". I'm more interested in what's the reason behind burning it. Something is being hidden in plain sight. What else happened around the world while Notre-Dame was going up in flames? Did they find something there?

codis

Reactions
Just as a related side note, a lot of today's European construction workers are either muslims or of Eastern European descent. Not really the recent "Near East refugees", but immigrants from former allies (turks -> Germany) or former colonies (Marocco, Algeria -> France).
If the fire was set deliberately, I expect the patsy to be fund in this group.

dreamtime

Reactions
I think this was an esoteric "ritual" (which is simply a symbol for something invisible) to initiate the further dissolution of Christianity. The Vatican happily embraced it's own destruction when they welcomed heliocentrism with open arms, the idea was always to get rid of Christianity as fast as possible. They hate this unifying bond between humans.

Last edited:

Klast

Reactions
“A fire broke out at the revered Al-Aqsa Mosque compound in Jerusalem just as flames ravaged the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.
Footage showing smoke and fire emerging from the roof of a structure known as the Marwani Prayer Room, or Solomon's Stables, could be seen on social media. The Palestine News Agency, the official outlet of the Palestinian National Authority, cited a guard as saying Monday that "the fire broke out in the guard's room outside the roof of the Marwani Prayer Room, and the fire brigade of the Islamic Waqf handled the matter successfully."
News of the incident at the Al-Aqsa Mosque, the third holiest site in Islam and central to the ongoing Arab-Israeli conflict, was largely overshadowed by a much larger blaze engulfing the Notre Dame Cathedral at the same time.”

Newsweek

MinLo66

Reactions
Macron sounds pretty pathetic with this international fundraising to rebuild. How come France with its 7th place in the World Economy Ranking can not afford to build one building on their own?
Yes but why would they when they can have the unsuspecting unquestioning Masses from all over The World send their hard-earned $ in to rebuild a Cathedral they will never see in person? The goal is, at this phase of the Program, to get every penny of our hard-earned money, and since some of us still have some left over after giving most of it to them for the bare essentials, they have come up with a multitude of "Charities" for us to contribute to. Like, for example, when you go to Dollar General (or Wherev) to get toilet paper that comes to say $5.49, and the cashier asks "would you like to donate your change to 'The Hungry Children (or Whatev) Campaign?'" See, that way They get ALL OF IT instead of most of it...
Sad, since it's a beautiful building, but I'm suspicious. Isn't it almost entirely constructed from stone?

If I had to guess, I'd say "renovations" = "replace everything with kindling."
Burn up / tear down / destroy The OLD...make way for The NEW (World Order).

Last edited: