Notre Dame Cathedral is on fire

Onthebit

Reactions
That's scaffolding around the spire so it looks as it was already being 'rebuilt'. Maybe they're telling us something.
Every news source is covering it....

Last edited:

in cahoots

Reactions
they were "renovating", Pascal blames pollution (??) for damage to the stones. This thing stinks.

how often do normal construction sites just "go on fire"? what moron labourer isn't getting guillotined for lighting a smoke by the WD40? my family works in shipbuilding and carpentry - accidents of this scale happen "in the field" but renos/repairs are basically the most secure the work can possibly get. they're not renovating; just continuing the wave of running revisions.

RecycledSoul

Reactions
they were "renovating", Pascal blames pollution (??) for damage to the stones. This thing stinks.

how often do normal construction sites just "go on fire"? what moron labourer isn't getting guillotined for lighting a smoke by the WD40? my family works in shipbuilding and carpentry - accidents of this scale happen "in the field" but renos/repairs are basically the most secure the work can possibly get. they're not renovating; just continuing the wave of running revisions.
A good portion of the art museum at the University near me suffered this fate under renovation when a construction worker threw a cig butt into the opening of a pocket door the same day sealer was put down on the cork flooring.

Tianzhu

Reactions
Coincidences

Macron delays TV speech due to Notre Dame fire
The Latest: Macron delays TV speech due to Notre Dame fire

Holy Week starded on Sunday, April 14 and ends on Saturday, April 20

The Christian scholar Bede (673-735 AD, aka, the Venerable Bede) claimed in his book De Ratione Temporum that Easter was named after Eostre, a pagan goddess of the Saxon people in Northern Europe. Later scholars, however, claim that the term derives from the Anglo-Saxon word “oster”, meaning “to rise” or for their term for the Spring equinox, “Eostre.”

April 15, 1912 - The Titanic sinks in into the sea.

Trump Tweet:

D. Trump Twitter

Gematria calculation:
English, Hebrew and Simple Gematria Calculator Values

FIX MAX REBRAND

FIX = 315 = Notre Dame
MAX = 331 = Emmanuel (Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron ) or ( Bell in Notredame)
REBRAND = 212 = I C U

They play weird games.

Paracelsus

Reactions
Big move Breakaway Civ, you can add this to the list:
- Allied Firebombing of Dresden
- Blackwater/Xe/Academi looting the Baghdad Museum
- China refusing access to any exploration of their pyramids and actually terraforming/hiding evidence of them.
- The Smithsonian denying they received giant skeletons of Native Americans
- Bricking up the entrances into the Giza Sphinx
&
- Burning Notre Dame Cathedral

Better buy a copy of this while it's still available:
Le Mystère des Cathédrales

RecycledSoul

Reactions
Coincidences

Macron delays TV speech due to Notre Dame fire
The Latest: Macron delays TV speech due to Notre Dame fire

Holy Week starded on Sunday, April 14 and ends on Saturday, April 20

The Christian scholar Bede (673-735 AD, aka, the Venerable Bede) claimed in his book De Ratione Temporum that Easter was named after Eostre, a pagan goddess of the Saxon people in Northern Europe. Later scholars, however, claim that the term derives from the Anglo-Saxon word “oster”, meaning “to rise” or for their term for the Spring equinox, “Eostre.”

April 15, 1912 - The Titanic sinks in into the sea.

Trump Tweet:

D. Trump Twitter

Gematria calculation:
English, Hebrew and Simple Gematria Calculator Values

FIX MAX REBRAND

FIX = 315 = Notre Dame
MAX = 331 = Emmanuel (Emmanuel Jean-Michel Frédéric Macron ) or ( Bell in Notredame)
REBRAND = 212 = I C U

They play weird games.
Whoa! My head spun. I owe $462 Fed taxes, & didn’t even stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Bald Eagle

Reactions
Well, given the usual suspects, it's likely that the jesuits might have a hand in this.

The famous Notre Dame cathedral in Paris is on fire, with one worker claiming that the blaze was deliberately set. TIME columnist Christopher J. Hale tweeted, “A Jesuit friend in Paris who works in #NotreDame told me cathedral staff said the fire was intentionally set.”

Walter Vieth has some pretty fascinating talks:
https://amazingdiscoveries.tv/c/2/Total_Onslaught/
Is all of it spot on? Who ever knows these days. It's hard to tell the truth-seekers and patriots from the disinformation agents and shills and CIA, etc.
Perhaps it's more "non-linear warfare"

Listen at 6:37 - the two towers - the twin towers.

No idea if burning a French cathedral on April 15th has any significance. But I'm sure it might.
Titanic sank
Lincoln shot
Boston marathon bombing

lots more... History for April 15 - On-This-Day.com

European Churches: Vandalized, Defecated On, and Torched "Every Day"

Searching

Reactions
Shep Smith Shuts Down Guest Who Suggests Notre Dame Fire Might Not Be Accidental

On Monday, Philippe Karsenty, a former French right-wing political candidate, suggested to Shep Smith that the church fire may have been set by possible terrorists, a theory that had already been floated by InfoWars soon after the fire began.

“It’s like a 9/11, it’s a French 9/11, you know? And it’s a big shock,” Karsenty told Smith, adding, “we’ve had churches desecrated each and every week all over France.” Karsenty then went on to say that “of course, you will hear the story of the political correctness which will tell you it’s probably an accident.”

Karsenty, a French media analyst, was convicted in 2013 of defamation after he accused a state television network of staging a video of a young boy being killed during a fight between Palestinian gunmen and Israeli soldiers.

Interesting...