Nikola Tesla

Paracelsus

Reactions
What is the criteria for genius?

What is a genius capable of achieving within the span of a human lifetime?

Was Nikola Tesla actually a genius that achieved all that he was purported to have achieved?

I'm going to leave you all the information I have on the man and let you decide.

"Electrical Genius - Nicola Tesla"
by Arthur J. Beckhard
Copyright 1959

This book is in my library courtesy of my grandmother, who used to be a librarian at an elementary school back in the 60s. Ostensibly, this could be called a "children's book," but there is biographical information here that I was completely unaware of. For instance, Nikola (or Nicola) was the second youngest of five siblings:
Milka, Angelina, Dane, *Nikola, Marica
Of these siblings Dane was the most promising and cherished, Nikola - not so much. The story deepens when Dane accuses young Nikola of harming the beloved family dog Trixie, who later dies. Shortly after this Dane himself mysteriously falls ill (or is injured) and dies after lingering for two weeks. During these two weeks young Nikola was sent to stay with Mr. And Mrs. Mark Wentzlas. The reason disclosed is that while Dane was dying he was deleriously accusing Nikola of killing him and his parents didn't want him exposed to these ravings.

Much of the material sourced in this book is from:
"Prodigal Genius: The Life of Nikola Tesla"
by John J. O'Neill

Next up is:
"The Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla"
[Although Nikola Tesla is credited as the author, he authored no such book. It is a small collection of his patents and writings, with additional material from David Hatcher Childress]
-
"Occult Ether Physics - Tesla's "Ideal Flying Machine" And The Conspiracy To Conceal It"
by William Lyne
4th Revised And Expanded Edition
Includes A Last Chapter On The Lyne Atomic Hydrogen Furnace With Updates

*I first learned about Tesla's flying machine from this book, and it really does address the mechanics and physics of this vehicle sans speculation. You or I can build this vehicle, the principles are fully disclosed.*

"My Inventions"
by Nikola Tesla
My Inventions Nikola Tesla : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

"The Problem of Increasing Human Energy"
by Nikola Tesla
1900 Nikola Tesla Problem of increasing human Energy : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

"Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion"
by Paul A. LaViolette, Ph.D

"The Cosmic Pulse of Life - The Revolution Biological Power Behind UFO's"
by Trevor James Constable

*I highly recommend this book by TJC, he is one of the first researchers to assert that UFO's aren't E.T.'s, but terrestrial phenomenon. Trevor James Constable was also a major proponent of Wilhelm Reich's Orgone theory*

Here is the coup de grâce of Nikola Tesla research, this website has it all:
The Colorado Springs Papers, Wardenclyffe, The Missing Papers.
Introduction

In one of my posts I made a joke about how Tesla has a Bill Brasky mythos built up around him. Tales about him standing in million volt high frequency fields, the oscillator almost bringing down a skyscraper, hundreds of patents filed. Is it the truth, or merely shades of truth? His life was entirely devoted to research, every second of every single day. If anyone could have accomplished the unlikely and fantastic, it would he been him. Occasionally though, he would let his hair down and go hustle people in pool and socialize for strategic reasons. He never drank coffee or tea, but drank whiskey every single day to "stimulate and vitalize his alimentary canal."
Nikola Tesla, the Brilliant Inventor who Avoided All Stimulants except for Alcohol
Nikola Tesla : Chewing Gum More Fatal Than Rum, Says Tesla

Tesla was a strange bird, but, I believe the man was a genius. There are undoubtedly contrived details to his biography to obfuscate accurate research. But, you're going to get that, even with your own biography.

Just found a bunch of 1893 World's Columbian Exposition photos on the Tesla Research website. They're pretty good.
"The Tesla Collection" - Images

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
I think Tesla was a genius, I read a couple books about him, I can't remember which ones, it's been quite awhile ago, but I was so surprised not many people had heard about him at the time. Whether some how he had ancient knowledge and/or things just came to him, he was recreating or trying to recreate free global wide energy and communication. Free being the word that causes the main problem. Nothing free in this life on this planet.

OP
Paracelsus

Paracelsus

Reactions
I think Tesla was a genius, I read a couple books about him, I can't remember which ones, it's been quite awhile ago, but I was so surprised not many people had heard about him at the time. Whether some how he had ancient knowledge and/or things just came to him, he was recreating or trying to recreate free global wide energy and communication. Free being the word that causes the main problem. Nothing free in this life on this planet.
Money is just a reflection of value and energy. Everything of true value is completely free; water, air, sunlight, health. As are brilliant ideas. We're all just individual channels for infinite expression of those ideas. We just have to re-evaluate our relationship with wealth and prosperity. Then the money will no longer be an issue or impediment.

Ice Nine

Reactions
Money is just a reflection of value and energy. Everything of true value is completely free; water, air, sunlight, health. As are brilliant ideas. We're all just individual channels for infinite expression of those ideas. We just have to re-evaluate our relationship with wealth and prosperity. Then the money will no longer be an issue or impediment.
Oh yes I agree, things of real value are free, except have you seen my water bill, and a definite revaluation of what's important and what's not is in order. I feel in certain, many respects, we are being held hostage by groups of people who seem to feel like they need buckets of money to survive this world.