New York, Development or Apocalypse?

JWW427

Reactions
NYC and its 400-year development stinks of historical treachery and obligatory PTB obfuscation.
Sacrilege in its silliness.
Stupefying in its stupefaction.
Let's go down the sordid line, shall we?

• LOTS of killer star forts. Clue #1. This is an ancient settlement of a high civilization. No debate. CON-ED would be proud.

• Croton dam and aqueduct, a simply massive undertaking even for the "high-tech" 1830's, and their sibling Croton reservoir that looks Babylonian or Sumerian in style. A former Mos Eisley "space port" ziggurat from Tattooine?

• A de riguer crystal palace that burned. Seriously? Really? We should catalogue how many around the world mysteriously "burned." Darn that glass and iron, so flammable. Not like today's inflammable wood and cedar shake.

• A complex underground transportation system with barrel vaulted ceilings, cathedral-worthy Tiffany stained glass, and ornately tiled tunnels. Easy-peasy to build. Cheap.

• Massive ports and harbors. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most were already there, Yankee fans.

• Suspect Victorian "gilded age" castles. (The Natural History Museum and the Dakota appear from nowhere with no construction photos worth a darn). So-o-o warm in winter with all that free energy. Sorry, I meant coal, of course.

• Huge neoclassical and Beaux Arts buildings. Nothing really suspicious at all. I may be flat wrong on this. Someone call Martin Liedke for advice on this matter.

• A Central Park with mysterious bridges, fanciful pixie fountains, and fairy castles. Designed by our favorite landscape architect Mr. Olmstead. A genius, prolific. Was he a Druid too?

• A "prison" that looks like it should be in Luxor, Egypt circa 14,000 BC. Only the best for our local conspiracy fringe theory intellectual criminals of ill repute.

• A nondescript and thrifty "Customs House" that looks like a Doge's palace from Florence. Love all those strange gods and goddesses and their esoteric symbolism designed to WOW New Yorkers' socks off with their hard-to-understand occult allegories and bizarre mythical themes from ancient Atlantis and her seafaring empire that only the besotted illuminati can fully appreciate with their Napoleon brandy and pink parasols.
No, seriously, my fave.

• The usual nonsense drawings and illustrations of the 19th century. I'm an artist, and yes, I'm personally insulted.

• The Bronx Courthouse? I though that was Pricessa de Monaco's summer house in Nice...nope, I guess not.

Shall I go on?

JWW

croton.jpegcroton 2.jpegNYC city prisons.jpegnyc customs atlantis gal.jpegNYC belvedere castle.jpegNYC customs house.jpegfort Wadsworth NJ.jpegNYC subway station insane.jpegDAkota.jpegcentral park bridge.jpegClarks folly NYC.jpegBronx courthouse.jpegNYC park fountain.jpegNYC customs house front.jpeg

See: Michelle Gibson's Youtube channel for more.

Last edited:

wild heretic

Reactions
I was thinking there might be a third possibility here. What if these great seemingly "out of time" buildings were built roughly in the said time frame but by "coral castle" people, aka "masonic magicians". The same guys that could have built the Giza pyramids around 1608. Their building know-how may be way ahead of the mainstream.

Trouvare

Reactions
466b3994-b574-44f1-88bc-63707507a6cb.jpg

A fantastical evolving narrative about a people who know nothing of where they are, who is with them; or why they are there.

39705p.jpg

A fantastical unquestionable history of who built what, and when; and where we all came from.

The more what we have been taught is examined and scrutinized, it is laughable that we bought it all; and defended it.

While the common man was living in plywood shacks with wood shingle roofs, those same people were building these mammoth marble masterpieces? That's believable...

The University was created, in my opinion, to teach the controlled/contrived narrative in each field of study. All other perceived knowledge is to be scorned and ridiculed. The newly graduated "scholar" is then released to become the gatekeeper to the masses, while holding the keys to the pantheon of "truth." When recent research and discoveries are released, it is always projected against the scholars (and their written record) for legitimacy. The controlled/contrived narrative cannot be the blueprint; any longer.

Once the cave dwellers realize the truth of the shadows on the wall, RESET.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Stumbled into a few interesting NYC photographs. What do you think? Dirt turned into rock, or fell from the sky, and then turned into rock?

Riverside Drive, Rock between 93rd and 94th Streets, Manhattan in 1903.
Riverside Drive, Rock between 93rd and 94th Streets, Manhattan in 1903..jpg
  • Street grading often required so much excavation that it lowered the level of the street to well below the level of the adjacent blocks. Owners of the individual lots on these blocks were responsible for clearing and leveling their land, but they were not required to do so. This rock spur spanned the block between 93rd and 94th Streets on Riverside Drive, and the difficulties of its removal were such that it remained in the lot into the early 20th century, even as the surrounding lots filled with apartment buildings. The photograph shows the southern side of the rock, exposed by the grading of 93rd Street. Although this rock was eventually demolished, the outcroppings in nearby Riverside Park, off the street grid, remain.
Southwest corner of Amsterdam Avenue and 124th Street, November 16, 1898
1898-NYC.jpg
  • This view of the intersection of Amsterdam Avenue and 124th Street shows the convergence of new and old, the Acropolis apartment building on the left towering over the farmhouses clustered near a groundwater source known locally as Indian Spring. James Reuel Smith (1852–1935) photographed this corner in 1898 as part of his effort to document the city’s remaining natural springs. In the foreground, Amsterdam Avenue has stone pavers and streetcar tracks, and on the right, 124th Street has recently been graded. Smith noted that the “land immediately round about the spring is 30 feet below the present level of the street and Avenue but is being rapidly filled in and built upon.” The newly graded streets brought more residents to the neighborhood, and within 20 years these farmhouses were replaced by apartment buildings.
Robert L. Bracklow, Rocks, 81st Street and 9th Avenue, December 1886.
Robert L. Bracklow, Rocks, 81st Street and 9th Avenue, December 1886..jpg
  • Issachar Cozzens, in his Geological History of Manhattan or New York Island of 1843, described the challenges the graders faced in opening the streets: “the Diluvium is a tough cement of clay, gravel, and boulders, very hard to dig. In digging through 42nd Street, the pickaxes had to be used for every shovelful of this clayey cement which formed what is called, a hard-pan, of about 14 or more feet in thickness.” Bedrock that could not be cleared by shovel and pickaxe often required gunpowder to remove. In this photograph by Robert Bracklow (1849–1919), a team of laborers uses a system of pulleys and winches to pull large rocks from a site at 81st Street and Ninth Avenue, near where the Museum of Natural History stands today. Horse-drawn carts would drag away the rubble, which then could be used as building material or to fill in swamps and valleys. By this time, the Department of Public Works employed over 1,000 laborers.
  • KD: "the Diluvium is a tough cement of clay, gravel, and boulders, very hard to dig." wonder if related to the word "Deluge"
Fifth Avenue and 117th Street, Manhattan, New York City, circa 1870.
Fifth Avenue and 117th Street, Manhattan, New York City, circa 1870.jpg
  • Grading left some lots below street level. When that happened, lot owners had to fill in their land themselves to bring their property back up to grade. For the owners unwilling or unable to take on this task, living in a pit had its consequences. As he explored northern Manhattan in December 1897, looking for natural springs, James Reuel Smith encountered a German man whose house and the vacant lots around it had been left seven feet below 115th Street after the graders had finished their work. In Robert L. Bracklow’s photograph of the grading at 117th Street and Fifth Avenue, the lot in the foreground sits below street level while the blocks across the intersection remain above grade on rock outcroppings.

View south on 94th Street near Riverside Drive, ca. 1895.
View south on 94th Street near Riverside Drive, ca. 1895..jpg
  • This rock spur spanned the block between 93rd and 94th Streets on Riverside Drive, and the difficulties of its removal were such that it remained in the lot into the early 20th century, even as the surrounding lots filled with apartment buildings. In the photograph, the grading of 94th Street has sheared off the rock’s northern side.
More: Incredible photos of New York City when it was covered in farmland

Feralimal

Reactions
Not NYC, but in Athens in Greece there is the same sort of thing, houses next to lots that are just huge chunks of rock. I don't think I'd even consciously thought of it as odd until I saw this post, I just sort of accepted it. It is rocky there.. I just trawled through Google maps and was able to find an example. Perhaps not the best but it is current. I'll definitely be taking a closer look next time I go!

Screenshot_2019-09-21-21-03-16_1_1.pngScreenshot_2019-09-21-21-03-07_1_1.png

Last edited:

wild heretic

Reactions
I remember seeing these photos before on this forum. I downloaded a couple of them. Cant remember the thread though.

OP
Timeshifter

Timeshifter

Reactions
Yup. Can’t keep track of everything. Just merged my thread into the existing one.
Building this way is utter insanity, surely? But if already built, easier to scrape out & tidy up. Thoae a some rocks however.

HulkSmash

Reactions
These two photos tell it all to me that there was some kind of massive "mudflood" event:

Riverside Drive, Rock between 93rd and 94th Streets, Manhattan in 1903.

and,

View south on 94th Street near Riverside Drive, ca. 1895.

`In my mind, the way I see this, there is NO way any contractor/architect/builder, would have constructed these buildings with a big chunk of rock RIGHT next to it. The first photo, on the very right side of the dirt/rock chunk is like a foot away from the building. You can't even walk along that side it looks like. No way that would have been there during construction of those buildings. Same with that second photo. No way they could have even built the adjacent sides to those buildings with that mess being RIGHT there. The dirt/rock MUST have come later, after construction, right?

Starmonkey

Reactions
Yep, I'm thinking besides a mud flood, lower elevations all over were straight up FLOODED. Maybe why some outlying buildings and structures didn't emerge until later...
Like if they were in swampland or enforested or something. EASY to clean up as well. Noticed photos of dudes digging out Coliseum and BOY, weren't those statues white!

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
When we look at the old maps, it’s easy to understand where the no longer existing cities used to be. Most of those areas are UNESCO type protected.

While pseudo-archaeologists look for their arrowheads and stone axes, the truly remarkable cites remain protected with various National Park designations.

Starmonkey

Reactions
I despise GENRES as well. After working at bookstores. Nothing is so easily separated that it doesn't have references to something else in it.
Alchemy. Emerald Tablets. Royal Wedding.
Separate and balance. Then put back together. Why these search engines are so great.
So, we're suggesting here that UNDER all of the cities they hastily built on top of older cities and UNDER all of the protected areas, are our buried past. Everywhere in the world. We've been all over this thing for quite a while. Layers upon layers.
And some shit has gone down! Billions upon billions born and dead on this thing since humanity under whatever specifications and/or measurements and who or whomever else took it to the next level of "civilization". Which also has seemed to involve some type of slavery or servitude over and above the simple designations and tasks of the older cultures and societies.
Ups and downs. In and out.
Bury the past because it exposes the class system where some live in luxury but most don't? Other forms of power or energy? A false history or one we don't even know?
Like, seriously a little over 100 years ago. We don't know for sure. Foggy. Fair to middlin.
I think we have all the clues we need. Looks pretty obvious to me. Always a revolution. A takeover. Rulers are just getting more greedy and stupider. Going to destroy the system because money isn't real.
But, bringing it back, the east coast and NYC and DC needs dug out. What if a bunch of the hills everywhere were buried cities?...

Samson4prez

Reactions
With the build up of Dubia and China’s cities after ww2 the time frames aren’t impossible for construction ... That doesn’t negate strange building and the utter wastelands we are finding in these cities... What is the Truth of tartaria... When did Alexandria sink? What if the deal the ruins in the Sahara and lost civilization? As well as all the Roman Hellenistic impressive architecture in the Middle East? Why is there so much mystery surrounding Egypt and the great pyramid that clearly has the main entrance blocked and the sphinx that has tunnels and hatched yet no explanation... What about the sculptures in Rome and methods of casting artificial marble that are forgotten? Why is it that our science is starting to sound more and more like magic? I’m sure all of us can see where this is heading which is why we took an interest in history and this topic... Are we manifesting all of this or is it real? Is our collective consciences being harvested into changing the past and reality... Since it is said everything is happening at the same time?

Onijunbei

Reactions
The only thing I can add is my old line of work, moving dirt. I would pick up dirt from a job site that had too much dirt and rock and move it to job sites that didn't have enough. How would I fix a hilly area of land? By filling in the lower elevation. Or strip mining the crests.
Also while reading on New Amsterdam they mentioned filling in a canal that was no longer in use... That's a good place for dirt.
And if some of the other posts are true they could have dumped dirt down into the underground tunnels, burial mounds, and caverns...

0harris0

Reactions
The only thing I can add is my old line of work, moving dirt. I would pick up dirt from a job site that had too much dirt and rock and move it to job sites that didn't have enough. How would I fix a hilly area of land? By filling in the lower elevation.
this brings up the question - why not build up the lower elevated plots with all the excess crap from street grading?!
the photographic evidence shows that they didn't do that, which seems strange.. they would've had to cart away and get rid of so much stuff , yet they could just dump it right next to where they were working..