New ebook I wrote regarding the history (and space) deception, and what it all means

Qmeta

Reactions
Hey, all. I just thought I would share something for those who might be interested. We live in interesting times, so I decided to write a (relatively short) book about it. It deals with the deceptions going on with history as well as space. You may not agree with some parts but I'd love to get your feedback on it. It's mostly about my research into the 'big picture' and what it all means, from my perspective.

It's free, of course! Metaphysics. The end of deception. The rebirth of humanity.

Let me know what you think! Thanks :D

For those that are interested in a Kindle version, it's available for free on Amazon from January 30th at midnight PST for +5 days here. (The ratings were for the previous version, but it has been edited substantially.) No need to purchase it, though. It will always be free from the link above. Thanks!

Last edited:

battlecat

Reactions
Super lol. Drama, drama (it's an international drama/Lie). Thousand years ago the same evil elite that false jews the "kenites" hybrids DNA are playing with the life of the people - stopped by "sacred..." mud flood/heaven artillery after they made their satanic sodomitic societies over and over reset by reset as in ancient egypt, old india, maya, etc they are always the same now on T.V. hiding in front of you with false names disguised as victims spreading fear disinformation perversion false education you know all their poison and contamination...btw: we live in "their cities, sorrounded by their controllers"; same "self proclaimed Masters...(we slaves)" in the shadows: they are another species. Yes, I like to mention the head of the snake, the synagogue of satan (because my brothers always point to pervert employes like Neil Desgrace Tyson talking about globe earth and of course he is a liar but he ain't the boss...) but I'll will stop here because that's hate hate hate when I think the author said: I'AM A GOOD CHILD OF GOD (He's the Father of good souls and bad spirits also) AND I' AM SO LUCKY TO BE ALIVE, AWAKE WITH CONSCIOUSNESS AND I CHOOSE LOVE, ALWAYS! :love:

OP
Qmeta

Qmeta

Reactions
I am a fan of your stuff like this.
Pointing out how the photographic evidence has been altered to fit the narrative.

View attachment 16123 View attachment 16124

The Great American Slavery Deception – Q Metaphysics: Beyond Reality
Thanks. It's surprising how so much of this is unexplored. It would be easy enough to write a script that searches popular photographs that have been manipulated or were meant to deceive. (This would be more than half of the ones that I came across.)
The Great Slavery Deception is fantastic and seems to be a large chunk of the missing puzzle piece of what the Civil War and slavery was all about.
Things are definitely not what we are told. But even many of us who don't believe the official story of 9-11 believe the official story for earlier events. Strange.
Thanks! I always appreciate a good book! I am downloading it now...it will probably take me a few weeks to have the time to read it, but I promise to leave you a review when I do.
Much -appreciated! :D

Last edited:

Moriarty

Reactions
Hey, all. I just thought I would share something for those who might be interested. We live in interesting times, so I decided to write a (relatively short) book about it. It deals with the deceptions going on with history as well as space. You may not agree with some parts but I'd love to get your feedback on it. It's mostly about my research into the 'big picture' and what it all means, from my perspective.

It's free, of course! http://books.qmetaphysics.com/Q_Metaphysics.pdf

For those that are interested in a Kindle version, it's available for free on Amazon from January 30th at midnight PST for +5 days here. (The ratings were for the previous version, but it has been edited substantially.) No need to purchase it, though. It will always be free from the link above. Thanks!
Thanks for that. Have downloaded and shall read. Just finishing the Kybalion and then I am on it

makzpj

Reactions
Wonderful. Want to hear an story? I’ve been discussing this topic about history being a lie and everything with a friend. He told me many things about consciousness and perception and all of that.

Then I go and read this book and it’s almost the same my friend was telling me hours ago, word by word. Amazing.

OP
Qmeta

Qmeta

Reactions
Thanks for that. Have downloaded and shall read. Just finishing the Kybalion and then I am on it
Nice! Let me know if something doesn't make sense. (Or maybe all of it lol)
Wonderful. Want to hear an story? I’ve been discussing this topic about history being a lie and everything with a friend. He told me many things about consciousness and perception and all of that.

Then I go and read this book and it’s almost the same my friend was telling me hours ago, word by word. Amazing.
Nice coincidence. It sounds like we're starting to piece it all back together again :)

Moriarty

Reactions
Nice! Let me know if something doesn't make sense. (Or maybe all of it lol)

Nice coincidence. It sounds like we're starting to piece it all back together again :)
Read it. Very very good and pretty spot on with my thoughts too, and you spell it out really quite clearly. This is something that I think will reasonate with a lot of people here and beyond. Well done

Ishtar

Reactions
A picture in your book, of the men wearing “X” on their outfits, gave me a thought- the sash looks like it says “IXI” - could that be the origin of “Dixie” (d’Ixi)?

whitewave

Reactions
A picture in your book, of the men wearing “X” on their outfits, gave me a thought- the sash looks like it says “IXI” - could that be the origin of “Dixie” (d’Ixi)?
Are you referring to Roman numerals with the lxi? LXI=61. What is the 'D'?
Nice connection with Dixie, btw.

whitewave

Reactions
It's free, of course! Metaphysics. The end of deception. The rebirth of humanity. Let me know what you think! Thanks :D
Thanks for the free ebook. I very much enjoyed it. Well thought out with your ideas and explanations well laid out. Thought-provoking. PM to follow.

Radal16

Reactions
I just spent a couple hours reading your website (I'll get to the book later). I found it fascinating, I appreciate that you pointed out what we think are photos could actually be just drawings. Also your two-Earth torus models with the red and the blue immediately made me think of Brian Austen Lambert's red and blue sky aspect of the electromagnetic plasma current that is the sun (according to him). If you don't know what that is have fun in your new rabbit hole.

Now, please don't take this as an attack, there were more than a few points where I was reading what you describe as fact and wondering where exactly you got your information from. You need citations, or footnotes, or even something saying that you're an open conduit for information from Source- otherwise my brain just says "cool story, bro."

Ishtar

Reactions
Are you referring to Roman numerals with the lxi? LXI=61. What is the 'D'?
Nice connection with Dixie, btw.
De is Spanish and French (major languages of American region) for “of” ... so Dixie means “of IXI” (french contracts de + i = d’i)? This could bring a whole new meaning to Mason-Dixon Line!

BStankman

Reactions
De is Spanish and French (major languages of American region) for “of” ... so Dixie means “of IXI” (french contracts de + i = d’i)? This could bring a whole new meaning to Mason-Dixon Line!
Brilliant.

Choctaw are one of the five civilized tribes. From the French Louisiana / Mississippi region.

Here is the original photo from the link.

And a couple more.

The Choctaw confederacy and the Choctaw brigade battle flag.

Choctaw in the American Civil War - Wikipedia

Choctaw Nation
Several reasons explain why the Indians sided with the Confederacy: (1) They believed the United States was on the verge of collapse,[6] (2) They were neglected by the United States,[6] (3) William H. Seward, the United States Secretary of State, advocated the seizing of Indian lands,[6][7] (4) Their main agent was an advocate for the South,[6] and (5) Their laws supported slavery.[6]

OP
Qmeta

Qmeta

Reactions
Read it. Very very good and pretty spot on with my thoughts too, and you spell it out really quite clearly. This is something that I think will reasonate with a lot of people here and beyond. Well done
Thanks for your support! (y)
I think you might have something there.
Thanks for the free ebook. I very much enjoyed it. Well thought out with your ideas and explanations well laid out. Thought-provoking. PM to follow.
And thank you for the PM. It was very helpful, indeed.
I just spent a couple hours reading your website (I'll get to the book later). I found it fascinating, I appreciate that you pointed out what we think are photos could actually be just drawings. Also your two-Earth torus models with the red and the blue immediately made me think of Brian Austen Lambert's red and blue sky aspect of the electromagnetic plasma current that is the sun (according to him). If you don't know what that is have fun in your new rabbit hole.
Thanks.. I'll look into that.
Now, please don't take this as an attack, there were more than a few points where I was reading what you describe as fact and wondering where exactly you got your information from. You need citations, or footnotes, or even something saying that you're an open conduit for information from Source- otherwise my brain just says "cool story, bro."
From the second paragraph, "This material is made possible by a new, mind-based technology called Q Metaphysics that can be used to access the hidden reality on which the physical world is based." Take it as light entertainment, as I often do when reading what Wikipedia has to say about something :LOL:

Last edited:

freezetime26

Reactions

It's free, of course! Metaphysics. The end of deception. The rebirth of humanity.

Hi! , i think the link is down since i cant enter.

milhaus

Reactions
The link is down for me, too. But I went ahead and purchased it on Kindle. I'm very excited to read it and you should be very proud of yourself for writing a book. Especially one that is getting such a positive reception!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jim Duyer World-Historical Individuals 2