NASA says moon is inside Earth's atmosphere

Searching

Reactions
The Earth’s atmosphere is much bigger than previously thought, extending far beyond the Moon, a team of scientists have revealed. The amazing discovery was made thanks to data that has been sitting unexamined for over 20 years....
The jaw-dropping data was collected by the NASA/European Space Agency Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) between 1996 and 1998 and had been gathering dust in an archive since then.

Staggering discovery reveals moon lies INSIDE Earth’s atmosphere

Okay... Israel is landing on the moon in a few weeks. Do they know that?
Israel flying to moon for first lunar landing after SpaceX launch

And why does Israel need $3 billion of Amercian's tax dollars in "aide" every year if they have money to go to the moon? America can't go to the moon. NASA lost all the telemetry data. NASA also tells us we can't get past Van Allen radiation belts.

This is absolutely ridiculous. My head hurts.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
At first I thought it was some sort of a frivolous interpretation. But I was wrong. Ain't that interesting? That's quite a statement to make. Are we being prepped for something?
The outermost part of our planet's atmosphere extends well beyond the lunar orbit – almost twice the distance to the Moon.

A recent discovery based on observations by the ESA/NASA Solar and Heliospheric Observatory, SOHO, shows that the gaseous layer that wraps around Earth reaches up to 630 000 km away, or 50 times the diameter of our planet.

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
We can see THROUGH the moon.

Blue during the day:

Black at night:

That right there tells me something ain't right.

The problem is that people have no attention span or thinking skills. They have no ability to connect information. When I read things like the above articles, it automatically sets off alarms in my brain because it is in complete contradiction to what I have been taught.

Landing on the moon, even in the 1969 model we are given, is just about impossible. The moon is a moving target and we are propelling ourselves off of a planet rotating at 1,000 miles per hour.

It's like shooting a gun off of a merry-go-round moving at a 1,000 mph and hitting a flying bird. Impossible.

But NASA did just that on its first try? And they were so confident that they "live streamed" the whole endeavor to every television in the United States? How did they know they would have reception from the moon? How did they have real time communication (on a land line) with President Nixon from the moon?
Preposterous.

They knew a whole lot of stuff back then, but they didn't know about Van Allen radiation belts? They didn't know that the moon was in earth's atmosphere? I was told the space ship had to travel through a VACUUM of space.

This entire reality has completely fallen apart for me.

Last edited:

Timeshifter

Reactions
How easy is it to fool people? And to keep fooling them?

For 60 years it has been taught as absolute fact that moon is in 'space' now, based on data 20 years old, NASA says the moon is actually in earths atmosphere..

Conclusion? No human has a clue as to what any of this really is, but to keep us from asking questions, we are 'told' what to think. What next? The sun is in the atmosphere too, and the earth is flat....

Standard fake image to illustrate the article, as it is impossible to actually take said photograph...

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
How easy is it to fool people? And to keep fooling them?

For 60 years it has been taught as absolute fact that moon is in 'space' now, based on data 20 years old, NASA says the moon is actually in earths atmosphere..

Conclusion? No human has a clue as to what any of this really is, but to keep us from asking questions, we are 'told' what to think. What next? The sun is in the atmosphere too, and the earth is flat....

Standard fake image to illustrate the article, as it is impossible to actually take said photograph...
I can't help but think "reality", much like the moon, is a moving target. As perceptions change, so does "reality". There is not one subject I have looked into that has not fallen apart.

The double slit experiment shows that everything is just a wave of energy until it is observed. I liken this to "If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?"

The more people look into the official narrative and see that it does not make sense, the more "reality" changes to accommodate changing perception.

PARTICLES arrange themselves as the PARTICULARS of our observations change. So yes, perhaps the more people look into the flat earth theory, the more evidence will show up to prove just that.

I subscribe to The Holographic Universe model more and more every day.

Last edited:

Timeshifter

Reactions
I can't help but think "reality", much like the moon, is a moving target. As perceptions change, so does "reality". There is not one subject I have looked in to that has not fallen apart.

The double slit experiment shows that everything is just a wave of energy until it is observed. I liken this to "If a tree falls in the forest and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?"

The more people that look into the official narrative and see that it does not make sense, the more "reality" changes to accommodate changing perception.

PARTICLES arrange themselves as the PARTICULARS of our observations change. So yes, perhaps the more people look into the flat earth theory, the more evidence will show up to prove just that.

I subscribe to The Holographic Universe model more and more every day.
Things which appear inexplicable in a material universe, often appear logical when viewed from a simulation (energy) perspective. Only my opinion of course :)

jd755

Reactions
Agreed, but why release this now is the next question? Do they think the people are suitably dumbed down enough now to not question it? Or is there something else afoot?

This is a massive admission... something has to follow it?

:unsure:
Or are they simply taking the piss or is it the classic look over there not over here, or have they given up trying, or are they finally realising they can literally get away with anything these days?
Be fun watching the youtubes chase all those astronuts around.