Running thread: how did they manage to alter our history?

It is strange for me,too. As much as I know it is cultural-specific, that culture and its burning bush demi-god have had enormous influence everywhere. The script is, so to say, operational.

Last edited:
The exact answers we seek evade us yet, however the first step in solving a problem is admitting/recognizing/understanding the problem’s presence.

We don’t necessarily need to know what IS true to identify that which is not.

Take some solace in that friends, for an open mind leaves oneself open to the truth should you one day find it. A closed mind already abundant with “truth” is no longer searching and no longer learning

Thanks for the TLDR version. It makes sense.

I don’t necessarily believe in hauntings or curses per se. I do think there may be some force in the universe operating in a similar vein though, one which may present as a curse to us not familiar with its mechanics.

I also think that most people are NPCs… not in the strict sense though. I think that their programming prevents them from questioning authority or thinking critically. It’s really pretty sad.

I would say that these are the people that allow history to be stolen, but at the same time I haven’t done a damned thing myself to stop it
I'd agree with the NPC argument in that these people are at a certain level in their spiritual development, as is promoted by Gurdieff, Steiner and referenced here by Guenther. Organic Portals - Soulless Humans
It does give a reasoned argument in favour of your proposition of not being able to think critically IMHO

Quotes from the above link:

“A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it. If we knew what a number of people are actually dead and what a number of these dead people govern our lives, we should go mad with horror.”
– G.I. Gurdjieff

Rudolf Steiner in 1923:

“Dr. Rudolf Steiner: That little girl L.K. in the first grade must have something really very wrong inside. There is not much we can do. Such cases are increasing in which children are born with a human form, but are not really human beings in relation to their highest I; instead, they are filled with beings that do not belong to the human class. Quite a number of people have been born since the nineties without an I, that is, they are not reincarnated, but are human forms filled with a sort of natural demon. There are quite a large number of older people going around who are actually not human beings, but are only natural; they are human beings only in regard to their form. We cannot, however, create a school for demons.
A teacher: How is that possible?
Dr. Rudolf Steiner: Cosmic error is certainly not impossible. The relationships of individuals coming into earthly existence have long been determined. There are also generations in which individuals have no desire to come into earthly existence and be connected with physicality, or immediately leave at the very beginning. In such cases, other beings that are not quite suited step in. This is something that is now quite common, that human beings go around without an I; they are actually not human beings, but have only a human form. They are beings like nature spirits, which we do not recognize as such because they go around in a human form. They are also quite different from human beings in regard to everything spiritual.

The brilliant, soulful people-- no matter how programmed-- still shine.

Last edited:
I do believe that science has set boundaries for our minds. Artificial boundaries.
Yes, I was arguing this last night. The church set the boundaries for our scientific paradigms which are finite and corrupted until the time is right. Things only come clear when that boundary is breeched by 'The Singularity' or an intuitive jump perhaps by enough people. (Single eye/Kundalini.)
perhaps our world is the result of some being’s imagination or will.
Yes- the church's will. They have a mission to 'build the modern world' in time for the new age, which requires a new consciousness.
We concurred that the more we research these topics, the more profoundly "spiritual" we have become.
I love this, it's so true. "The Source, It's Coming" is absolutely right, but it is very real magnetospheric radioactivity from... Uranus! It sounds like a joke, but it's not.
I can't buy the first vid. either. The Christian21 guy seems to know the gist, but the devil is in the details. Ancient sources still hold they keys, but it's a great deal of hard work and who wants to that these days.
and the Gods might have been present.
The gods (planets) were definitely present on 9/11: Saturn, Mars and Pluto, all serious, war-mongering, deadly gods facing off that day in the heavens, and Ketu, Rahu too, which are important points in Vedic astrology. It's not just Greek gods, it's the same gods (planets, or electromagnetic influences) through history, given different names. Knowing the names is vital because it's the only way to understand the nature of the 'beast'. Tropical, or western astrology has been corrupted - the equinoctial precession was left in the past. Vedic has kept up.

Do people become gods?
They become 'as' gods.

you have enough knowledge to get out-- a permanent pass but to where?
Ancient Vedic knowledge says Moksha: release from the cycle of birth and death ( called 'Samsara'). The experience itself tells you when it happens. One must be ready to die so total faith is useful, and it will all be laid out. Quite a trip.
And from where will the new gods emerge? Like the gods of old, from mountain and sea, silicon. The consciousness of people, having been uploaded into the matrix, Silicon is now prepared to emerge and spread his seed.
Not necessarily. The new gods emerge in us. The myth of the Crystal Skulls is when enough people have reached the 'crystallised pineal' and can transmit their knowledge/consciousness to others. There is literal calcite crystal in the 'Crystal Cave' of the brain (as the Tao fellows call it). We are cruising on fumes from very high ancient knowledge, deliberately crashed in this iron age.
*shakes fist as pope Francis & co.*
Anyway, the recent firing at OpenAI (open eye) and devday (Devi are Vedic gods/goddesses) suggest once the language situation has been understood, it is all theatre - magic for those who don't yet grasp the power of language.
I noticed that some of the OpenAi members were Ilya and Helen - and there was even an 'Angelo', which tells me it's a message by the controllers. El, Il, are Hebrew gods, same idea as devi, and angels is pretty clear. El and en, Enlil and Enki, and Helen of Troy/Ilium have been investigated here on Stolen. It's really useful information, I've used it myself for a post elsewhere (not yet completed).
Language is vibration, just as radioactivity of the gods/planets/devi is.
In this condition are we in any condition to ascend?

This is why health is so vital. If the physical system isn't strong enough, forget it. If the mind is weak; insanity could be on the cards.
Some of my fav. posts here were on the insane asylums. The architecture was so magnificent. Those dates, 1776, and the mid-1800's are part of the 84year orbit of Uranus. Same with the Depression and WW2. Its effects are serious and can cause insanity... and those dates represent Uranus' closest orbital perigee. Written about here.
There have been regular movies put out by the usuals in the psychological thriller genre where reality dissolves and must be dealt with. The only ones I've seen are Fight Club, Shutter Island, Fall and the trailer for Don't Worry Darling. I suspect they're almost priming people. A bit like the zombie genre.

Where did all the educated people who invented just about everything we have today come from?
They were inspired by Ouranos (our Uranus) (aka Greek god of the sky, Heaven). God of electricity, rebellion, mental studies, astrology and unpredictable af. He was once called the god of gods. See link above.
Did we have greater intellectual capacity in the past?
Yes, we hadn't been dumbed down and filled up with fake science, poison food/medicine/water and junk dogma.

Maybe we, who see the edge of the matrix, really have a job to do. What is it?
Share what you know to those who can hear. Knowing there are seekers around helps enormously and inches us closer to the 'Crystal skulls'.

Did Star Trek set the boundaries or was it (the show and its ideas) a collective expression of all of us who were already ill at ease
Maybe they were priming us to think spatially. Forcing or helping the mind outside of the known bubble of regular life.
I guess the bush that I’m beating around is maybe this isn’t as nefarious as it seems
From a certain perspective, it's just nature, naturing.

When I read Genesis, or religious text in general, I can’t help but feel that the writings are of an alternate reality...
One that I am unable to relate to.
That's because it's esoteric. The irony is it's only comprehensible when consciousness is near completion. Pretty cruel really, but that's the Iron Age or Kali Yuga.
As much as I know it is cultural-specific, that culture and its burning bush demi-god have had enormous influence everywhere.
The burning bush is the vagus nerve connecting the heart with the brain. In 'Realisation' it feels like it's on fire. It's an electrical phenomenon and feels like being in love, and/or going crazy, soul depending.

Yes, my best new friends out here in the North American hinterland see things a lot like you. A (re)tuning moment appears to be upon us. If it happens, I might miss 50's and 60s' jazz and other hopeful (soulful) aspects of this iron age. But I'm definitely open to something better.

Unlike Italy, the Evangelicals are the the New Roman church out here. They aspire to complete (what can I call it?) sub-matrix control of thought and action. I've been reaching into their consciousness a lot recently. A missionary to the missionaries-- oh the irony! In any case, this activity is more than a little grey-zone depressing. (One can perhaps see that in my comments).

Can you articulate the "crystal skulls" significance a little more?

Last edited:
book1.jpg
Sure can. First of all I read the book above years and years ago. Maybe over ten years back.
It was weird, the story of some guy who hunted about for people who had found physical crystal skulls in South America. They were supposed to be ancient super-computer style trinkets with a huge dose of woo.
I kept my mind open but it made zero sense. I know crystals are of value, and understood the piezo-electric effects especially of amber, which is where the word elektron (Greek) came from, to describe the electrical effects it produced when it was rubbed.

Anyway, when the Indiana Jones film came out, I did a double-take because each of their films deals with internal spiritual ideas made literal and external. So there was something along those lines involved... some kind of spiritual angle that maybe it wasn't so kooky after all, but heaven only knew what.

I forgot about that side of things and went pretty deeply in to esoteric religions, including the Tao or Dao, the Far Eastern doctrine. It was there I realised the Crystal Palace (as the Tao fellows call it), is the same as the Vedic 'Cave of Brahma.' This is again the same as Christ consciousness, the keys to the universe, and many other fairly hidden names all referring to the same things.

The crystal skull therefore, is the literal creation of calcite crystal in the pineal. I've written it all out elsewhere- the physiological, literal mechanism I mean. The pineal becomes a literal 'receiver' the same way the old 'crystal set' radios used to function (more of less). Difference being it's in ones own skull. :)

The first thing that popped into my head was the topic of Mandela effect. My time is fairly limited these days so I haven't gone full-bore down that rabbit hole yet but I have dove into it a bit and personally, I have concluded that I have seen enough evidence to put a personal stamp of "HIGHLY likely" on the theory and I can count on one hand with multiple fingers remaining the number of theories that I hold to be highly likely. I live by the adage that "belief is the enemy of knowledge/learning." I believe nothing 100% aside from holding firm to the opinion that this world/plain we exist within is a $### show.

So from my POV, if the Mandela Effect is actually real, then this reality that we exist within is fluid in nature, ergo things can be and are changed. As to how it's done, that's above my pay grade :cool: Simulation Theory would explain it, and is probably the theory that holds the most weight out of all the theories that I'm familiar with.
Let's remember, this divergence from the original topic of this thread went like this: Sonofabor wanted a thread for us to discuss "How did they manage to alter our history?" And so, I thought we were going to be discussing whether they merely used conventional means to forge all the 'historical documents' (such as paid writers and forgery accomplices) or whether they had computers already (in the 1500s, 1600s, 1700s, 1800s, or whenever it was in which we theorize they did this huge forgery project) helping them write all the 'historical' stories, or whether we have to consider even more far out unconventional means to explain things (such as some kind of parallel universe jumping time machine style powers or something). And also, when we say "they", are we talking about merely the wealthiest humans who became even wealthier after each apocalyptic reset by having the resources and preparation and thus ability to survive better (through having homes in relatively safer locations, which I guess would be higher mountain tops?) and then the resources to sail around the world grabbing ('founding') all the best land and buildings remaining from the previous civilizations. Or, when we say "they", are we talking about the 'aliens/gods' who no doubt created/altered us modern-day humans? Or, when we say "they", are we mistakenly failing to recognize there is a combination which should be separated: the wealthiest humans might have merely used paid writers to forge the bullshit-stories-of-what-happened which we call 'history' (which we should really call 'accounts of history', since history originally meant "what happened", but now history is just "accounts of what happened"), while the 'aliens/gods' might have used totally different means (either before, during, or after the BS put out by the human paid writers) to rewrite accounts of history using help from their higher-level computers, and again, when we start allowing for the possibility that 'aliens/gods' were involved then suddenly the possibility of unconventional 'metaphysical' 'magical to us' means of altering documents and even altering the past itself becomes a discussion point. And then there is the question of whether there are/were various differing/competing 'aliens/gods' over the past millions of years here at this location we call Earth, and if so, were/are some of them malicious while some of them were/are benevolent, or were/are they all always malicious. Or, going back to the 'they' question again, are we wrongly using the label of 'aliens/gods' when perhaps all the seemingly-amazing-feats (whether DNA manipulation of humans over time, history manipulation, buildings creation, technology creation) might all have been simply plain old humans, a specific group of humans who simply have managed to hold on to a little more of the culture/knowledge which humans accumulated over the past millions/billions/trillions of years, which makes such humans SEEM like 'aliens/gods' when compared to us regular orphan humans who were born into this most recent post-reset world of lack of true knowledge.

Those are the kind of questions which I thought Sonofabor wanted to discuss in this thread: How were all the accounts of history forged/altered (meaning what conventional or unconventional methods might have been used) and when we say 'they' WHO are we referring to: aliens/gods or merely wealthy humans with more technology than us regular humans?

I noticed the conversation was drifting away from what I saw as the original topic, so my original intent in posting on this thread was to help bring the topic back to the original topic, and thus I tried asking Sonofabor if my understanding of the original topic was close to his original intent. But while doing so, I had to use the word 'aliens', which made me realize I should make it clear I wasn't talking about 'aliens flying in from outer space', since that would be perpetuating the hoax of the conventional space-surrounding-a-convex-ball falsehood. And since most folks think there are only two options: convex ball, or flat earth, I felt an obligation to mention what I see as the third and more realistic option, namely: concave earth. And now suddenly here I am, plainly guilty of dragging this thread off-topic into trying to prove we live inside a concave bubble. OK, about concave earth: I posted the 9 videos (all very short) which I feel best illustrate the basic idea of concave earth (which again, simply was brought up to dispel the idea of aliens flying in from outer-space, since outer-space is merely a 12,000km ball of various lights spinning inside this concave bubble) and I posted WildHeretic's archived site (where there are 18 links on the upper LEFT side, which go into the details of WildHeretic's ideas about concave earth). And I'll post right now a few more images to help answer the question of why would light bend within the concave earth (basically, in my opinion, there are various reasons why light would be bending: a little bit of bending can be explained by the 'refraction' of light bouncing off particles in the sky, even more bending can be explained by the layer(s) of glass inbetween us and sun lamp, and finally - but most importantly - I think the proponents of concave earth have forgotten to realize/mention the biggest reason why light would bend so much within the concave earth, namely: the light bounces off the concave earth itself. Meaning, when the lamp is directly over your head, that light illuminating the area close to you is quite straight, but when you look off to the distance in any direction (the 'horizon') the bending happens more there since you're looking towards where the light is of course being bounced away due to the shape of the concave earth itself. Mentally place a flashlight INSIDE a basketball, now imagine how the light will hit one spot inside that basketball directly yet at the same time bounce away from that one spot in a way which accumulates into an effect which can be called 'bending-light'.

Anyway, here again is the site which goes into the most detail of the various details of the concave earth idea:
WildHeretic.com (archived)

And here are some images/ideas to ponder:

But now, having said/shown all that, shall we now get back to the original topic of this thread?

HOW did 'they' alter our (written accounts of) history? :)
I've never looked into the Concave Earth theory. I fell into flat earth for several weeks, and learned enough to surmise that the globe theory as they present it is a load of malarkey, but the theory itself was full of holes aside from the absence of curvature. A couple of years after that, I found Wim Carrette (Godgevlamste) and his crater earth theory research, which is much more compelling IMO, yet I'm not all on board yet. Brilliant man, tho; A Seeker, like the rest of us. Will check out Concave theory next. Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
After years trying to expose some alternate history to more mainstream audiences, one of my conclusions is that most people are incapable of basic logical thinking outside what they've been programed, meanwhile holding a firm belief on far out bullshit like this...

The souless NPCs theory apparently is quite real :/

Maybe it is some sort of Mandela effect that is changing our history… It might be happening because we are in fact slowly drifting thru some sort of dimensional shift or something like that.
So what does history say.
Or has said?… Coz in my mind our Sun seems to be revolving around our planet now… And I thought that we orbited the Sun.
I say that coz the Pole Star in the northern hemisphere stays still on the centre of the axis of our rotation and here from my perspective in the south, there are stars that never go below the horizon with the visible axis of the southern hemisphere’s sky in a clear no prominent stars spot but again shows the centre of the axis...

Then that means that the Sun is orbiting the Earth… Doesn’t it? … And doesn’t that make the Earth is just hanging in there with the Galaxy?
It that a Mandela effect? … or am I missing something.
Having a Pole Star always sitting in the same spot surely means that we are in a fixed position in relation to the stars except when the Earth spins on it’s axis the rest of the stars rotate accordingly.
Silly me… I never thought to question that.
As long as the Sun comes up every day what does it matter.
I feel a bit stupid now.
Either I believed the lie, or my mental planetarium has shit itself.
Or it’s a Mandela thing.

Back