Mudfossil University: Titans, Giants, Dragons...

Schweizer

Reactions
A war of the titans, giants, and gods. :p
IMG_1478.JPG
The largest foot I have came across in recent days, body parts just scattered all around and still bleeding.

IMG_1410.JPG

Maybe a head, not sure, couldn't inspect the place properly due mosquito (they like bloody places). Will go again and take samples and get some dna results

IMG_1445.JPG
That part is maybe 10-12+ meters, it is gigantic or titantic. Any in the forum with some fundamental anatomy knowledge?

IMG_1452.JPG
IMG_1512.JPG
IMG_1481.JPG
I live next to a mountain build by giants, tons of material including technology parts from the past. Still rainy season and lots of water in the kingdom of wonders. Stay tuned for more.

KingKong80

Reactions
Was just wondering what the general opinion is on the work being done by Roger from the Mudfossil University.

He takes those huge giant looking statues/rock formations, and finds traces of human organs and bones inside of what seems to be rocks. He claims strictly scientific approach, and apparently was able to extract DNA from the solidified blood cells. He says the DNA is preserved by a blood coagulant.

600 mile long dragon in Sahara
He went as far as claiming that the ridge looking formation is indeed a 600 mile (or something like that) long dragon. There is definitely resemblence there. He makes a lot of interesting points pertaining to that dragon. The totality of coincidences comes up to a ridiculous amount. But could there be a 600 mile long dragon though?

Roger claims that his desert dragon is holding the Eye of Sahara in her claw. He determined that the dragon was a female by the shape of her tail.

Coincidentally there is a samurai sword depicting a similar image on its blade.
How do we get Rogers opinion before release of information?

whitewave

Reactions
I gave up on Rogers when he gave that snarky and non-committal reply to requests for his DNA evidence. Anyone can come up with "theories" and spout opinions but if you've got the proof then just present it. He was not willing to answer polite and reasonable questions or engage in a discussion about his "findings". World's full of people like that. I don't need that kind of aggravation.

Onthebit

Reactions
I don't understand how Roger got testable dna from stone material but Forester couldn't get testable samples from most of his elongated skulls....he's another one likes to bash others so I follow for pictures of places I've never seen but don't watch his aggravating videos....

Green Dragon

Reactions
Are you saying that if those are indeed the giants, they could have gotten petrified for preservation purposes?
I never heard it put that way, but yeah. They will be imprisoned in stone until the time of judgement, according to Enoch, when they come after earth and us again. Green Dragon