Mudfossil University: Titans, Giants, Dragons...

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Was just wondering what the general opinion is on the work being done by Roger from the Mudfossil University.

He takes those huge giant looking statues/rock formations, and finds traces of human organs and bones inside of what seems to be rocks. He claims strictly scientific approach, and apparently was able to extract DNA from the solidified blood cells. He says the DNA is preserved by a blood coagulant.

600 mile long dragon in Sahara
He went as far as claiming that the ridge looking formation is indeed a 600 mile (or something like that) long dragon. There is definitely resemblence there. He makes a lot of interesting points pertaining to that dragon. The totality of coincidences comes up to a ridiculous amount. But could there be a 600 mile long dragon though?

Roger claims that his desert dragon is holding the Eye of Sahara in her claw. He determined that the dragon was a female by the shape of her tail.

Coincidentally there is a samurai sword depicting a similar image on its blade.

minamoto sword_1.jpeg

minamoto sword.jpeg

Any opinions?

PrincepAugus

Lol I know him, sometimes listen to him for fantasy ideas for my story.

Unfortunately, so many of this is rather out there and I'll need lots of evidence for such titans and enormous animals making up our Earth. Besides, if they were to be true, it would contradict almost everything that we are talking about right now. But it is quite amazing to think that Earth is nothing but piles of dead bodies lol.

ISeenItFirst

I had watched the collosus one previously. It was very compelling, but I was unable to find any corroboration for the rock feature at all, which I found suspicious. He never gave so much as a country of location, that I recall.

anotherlayer

i can't figure Roger out. he seems to know the right words, all the right terminology. almost too much for some wacko with a YouTube channel. however this one time, i did go out to my backyard and picked up a random "lung" or "liver" looking rock. i'll be damned if it didn't have the blow out hole and the tendon marks. i giggled. and i still have the rock somewhere.

Wise Up, he's another weirdo. half the time he consistently makes me feel like i missed some video he did "way back" and he "won't go over it again" because i dunno, he seems cranky as shit. and he's just showing some weird rock and is convincing me it's rebar. he's lost on me...

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Are you saying that if those are indeed the giants, they could have gotten petrified for preservation purposes?

whitewave

Sounds (and looks) like those giants met a sudden and violent end. Really should've kept their weapons locked up. :(

BStankman

Are you saying that if those are indeed the giants, they could have gotten petrified for preservation purposes?
More or less yes.
If the technology exists to turn flesh to stone, we have a precedent for the statues.
For the rocks, who knows? Could be that all rocks are alive at a very slow rate.

Not too concerned with giants. If you throw out Newton's gravity and think in terms of buoyancy, giant humans easily exist in a thicker atmosphere. Just like whales exist today in water. Stretching here, but a water dense atmosphere is good source for a deluge.

I watched Roger's video again on how science treated Velikovsky - this is a pattern often repeated by the establishment.
And came to the conclusion that everything in the age of enlightenment is a lie.
It was named enlightened to control the narrative, if you disagree you are automatically un enlightened.

The first step to discovering the truth is allowing your ego to take the hit and admit everything you think you know is wrong.

PrincepAugus

I've heard of buoyancy theory, thicker atmosphere, and Velikovsky. But I've never heard someone would relate the atmosphere as an ocean!

humanoidlord

i don't like him, he also claims know statues are actually petrified giants
also a dragon of that size would probally have its own gravitational field, lol
Post automatically merged:

Lol I know him, sometimes listen to him for fantasy ideas for my story.

Unfortunately, so many of this is rather out there and I'll need lots of evidence for such titans and enormous animals making up our Earth. Besides, if they were to be true, it would contradict almost everything that we are talking about right now. But it is quite amazing to think that Earth is nothing but piles of dead bodies lol.
agree 100% also agree with @ISeenItFirst @Apollyon

whitewave

There's such a thing as portable x-ray machines. Has he tried x-raying them? The DNA he obtains may be contamination and, unless he gets the DNA from INSIDE the rocks, while his case remains compelling, his conclusions are premature and inconclusive.

Could be that all rocks are alive at a very slow rate.
Reminded me of Jesus speaking in Luke 19:40. And he answered and said to them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.
And the prophet Habakkuk speaking in Hab. 2:11. “The stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it.”

Not preaching anything here, just providing documentation that BStankman's concept is not entirely novel or possibly not as far-fetched as it may sound.

noblewish

I am still at a loss how you can extract DNA from solid rock, much less do anything with it. If there is DNA, it would be crystallized just like the rest of the molecules in the rock. You can't sequence crystallized DNA. At least not with any of the modern biological techniques that I am aware of. But I am interested to know how he isolated the DNA in the first place.

whitewave

You may not be able to sequence DNA from a rock but you can tell that it WAS DNA and that would be enough. It's hard enough to get viable DNA from mummies and other such things so crystallized rock would be impossible, I'd think, but you can tell that it was there and just no good anymore. Finding DNA (even crystallized) in those giant statues would be enough to prove that they were once alive.