Mud/Sand flood in Ancient Egypt?

bloodscrap

Reactions
I came across this video posted the other day and was amazed when he started mentioning a temple beneath another temple. It then started me thinking about where I had seen those sorts of foundations and it occurred to me that it was a Giovanni Battista Piranesi drawing. So could the drawing be accurate and are some of the foundations in Rome that deep? What might lie beneath the temple?

Rome - The-roman-antiquities-t-4-plate-xxxii-following-the-above-table.jpg

eddie

Reactions
Just saw this video myself and was about it post it!

Considering that some of the art/symbols at the temple are of Sumerian origin, I would guess that the temple underneath is Sumerian. I wish they would publicly excavate it already, but I'm sure if they find anything actually interesting it will be kept secret.

Ice Nine

Reactions
It's probably the Temple basement medical lab where they carried on their human/bovine breeding experiments. Something about the faces with cow ears and weird ass snakes and the mention of Sumerians by @eddie made me think of that.

The video is well worth a look and I like Jimmy anyway.

and it's pretty obvious to me, what do I know! that they were making humans at the Temple of Hathor in Dendera, the second picture the creature on the right, sitting, looks like the snake/frog face entity that Bright insight said is not seen anywhere else at the Temple. It is very much a part of the creation of man going on.

DendaraMamisiKhnum-10.jpgHathor 1.jpghathor.jpgtumblr_o7njtod6GC1vu27r3o1_1280.jpg

The Frogface creature/person whatever.
frog face.jpgHathor 1.jpg

Last edited:

wizz33

Reactions
observation deck has a video of a giant city from atleast Marsa Matruh to Mallawi

RecycledSoul

Reactions
Some of the video comments speculate leveling stones / foundation. If this is true, excavation would be devastating to the structure. I can’t even imagine how much just one of those pillars weigh. There’s a lot of “potential energy” just waiting to come crashing down.