Mud flood history and the Great Unconformity

BrokenAgate

Reactions
I had never heard of the Great Unconformity until few days ago, when Eva talked about it on a recent One Upon a Timeline video. (Her channel deals with Mandela Effects.) Here is an article about it: Erasing a Billion Years of Geologic Time Across the Globe - Eos

I am intrigued by the title, which basically admits that history has been erased, although the author may not see it that way. The Great Unconformity is an area between rock strata where an entire layer appears to be missing. This has been dated to billions of years ago, naturally, but we know that the historical record has been tampered with and lied about so frequently that we don't know what happened at what times. What if this missing layer is actually the mud that ended up covering the cities of the world? Maybe during the last reset, maybe an earlier one, who knows?

CurryCat

Reactions
I’m actually thinking that the Great Lakes Lake Tahoe Lake Titicaca were all excavated somehow... they seem manmade at times and I lived in Tahoe and the rumor is that there is a giagantic cement slab (run way?) at the bottom and Jacques Cousteau was quoted after going to the bottom of Lake Tahoe that the “world is not prepared to know what’s at the bottom” curiouser and curiouser

And there is a part of Lake Tahoe called Emerald Bay, and it’s green because it houses a completely intact and preserved evergreen forest. To me that screams a huge amount of water that flooded the area...buts it’s in the mountains so where’d that water come from.... maybe a mini ice age...or???

Oh and there’s a city in the sand North of me in Michigan called Singapore, it was completely buried in the sand sometime after the great fire in Chicago because supposedly the roots structure of the dune was depleted after logging timber for Chicago to rebuild after the great fire.

Weird part is that this town is maybe 20 miles north of where I grew up, but I only heard about it this year and I’m 35. I’ve since looked it all up to test it’s accuracy and it’s true. They even had their own currency.

And then I stumbled upon this,

Most People Have No Idea This Sunken Community In Georgia Even Exists

And weird part is my uncle is a mountain man down in those parts and we used to go there when I was young.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Singapore, Michigan, and this underwater Georgia city will be separate threads. Too huge to discuss within this thread. I will initiate.

Thank you for the pointers. So much we don't know.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Sorry, new to posting on these... just excited to be here, lol
No, this is great that you mentioned those, for most of us had no clue. I'm just trying to jump ahead and direct future posts towards correct threads ☄