Mud flood, dirt rain, and the story of the buried buildings

Red Bird

Reactions
I'm completely missing the backwards clock. Was it supposed to be in one of those cultural layer/mud flood pictures posted in your link?
About 3/4 ways down a snippet of a Piranesi drawing with a clock and the numbers are mirror image. Meaning it was drawn with some contraption/outline process.

Aply1985

Reactions
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. 🙂 I've been delving deeper into certain "conspiracy theories" as I get on in life, just due to my instinctive common sense getting in the way of brainwashing. 🤪 Things always seemed a bit odd to me throughout the years. Be it television, politics/political system, the tinnitus in my ears, not really liking much mainstream music, but being a musician/song-writer myself, etc., etc., etc. The list goes on and on... This is the latest forum I've stumbled upon and the first I've heard of the "mud flood". Very interesting indeed. I was looking into Tartarian Empire and old maps, etc. and came across this. Exciting stuff! I got off work early yesterday and decided to take a walk around UNC campus and check out the buildings. Lo and behold here's what I came across: (apologies if they're out of order, and mind you this is about a 5-minute walk from where I work...) Some of the ones I took I was trying to show the old brickwork cemented/plastered over. The others speak for themselves. I guess you don't have to look far. Also buildings built in early 1900's (on top of existing buildings I propose...) I wonder what I shall find strolling a bit further?.... :unsure::oops: Happy to be a part of this conversation anyway... and happy to contribute...
Now you need to go to local Historical museum or find some Historical autoritiy and ASK them WTF? 😀
Post automatically merged:

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum. 🙂 I've been delving deeper into certain "conspiracy theories" as I get on in life, just due to my instinctive common sense getting in the way of brainwashing. 🤪 Things always seemed a bit odd to me throughout the years. Be it television, politics/political system, the tinnitus in my ears, not really liking much mainstream music, but being a musician/song-writer myself, etc., etc., etc. The list goes on and on... This is the latest forum I've stumbled upon and the first I've heard of the "mud flood". Very interesting indeed. I was looking into Tartarian Empire and old maps, etc. and came across this. Exciting stuff! I got off work early yesterday and decided to take a walk around UNC campus and check out the buildings. Lo and behold here's what I came across: (apologies if they're out of order, and mind you this is about a 5-minute walk from where I work...) Some of the ones I took I was trying to show the old brickwork cemented/plastered over. The others speak for themselves. I guess you don't have to look far. Also buildings built in early 1900's (on top of existing buildings I propose...) I wonder what I shall find strolling a bit further?.... :unsure::oops: Happy to be a part of this conversation anyway... and happy to contribute...
For example this museum near you
Screenshot_20190509-220316_Maps.jpgScreenshot_20190509-220406_Maps.jpg

Last edited:

WorldWar1812

Reactions
Going back to "California anomalie" (California as an Island).

We can see maps showing California Island till about middle-end 17th century.
We can see these Mercator maps showing "atlantis" in the north pole till middle-end 17th century.

It seems we have some indicative facts suggesting a "northern deluge" at that time (under my point of view ice plate moving from Alaska to Greenland at the same time).

Current California peninsula in Mexico it's called Baja California (Low Califronia), but interestingly some older maps discriminate this "old island" as Vieja California (in spanish sounds similar Baja-Vieja (Old), and "NEW" California when these areas were being recovered out of the ice.

You call it "NEW" something it's new after ice recession.

As this process of melting ice were happening 17th-18th century, BERING STRAIT discovering and mapping was completed.

As long as almost middle 17th century.
Bering Strait - Wikipedia

Beringia - Wikipedia

Besides all this, and just because these facts, north american maps shows so many changes in a very short period of time.

But cartographers weren't dumb or drunk.

whitewave

Reactions
That map would be a nice addition to this thread. For one thing, it shows Quivira as extending beyond what is now Oregon much further east. Or maybe there were 2 regions known as Quivira: 1) Quivira Albion, and 2) Quivira Oriental? And wasn't "Albion" the original name for what is now known as Great Britain?
"Albion is the oldest known name of the island of Great Britain. Today, it is still sometimes used poetically to refer to the island. The name for Scotland in the Celtic languages is related to Albion: Alba in Scottish Gaelic, Albain in Irish, Nalbin in Manx and Alban in Welsh, Cornish, and Breton. These names were later Latinised as Albania and Anglicised as Albany, which were once alternative names for Scotland." (wiki)

BrokenAgate

Reactions
Stumbled across this pic on fb and if you look at some other work there be giants?

A rain of blood (or possibly mud), a two-headed calf, giant babies, toppling towers, stars shooting death rays, and a leg of beef falling from the sky. You can't get much weirder than that! Is this really the product of an overactive imagination, or was someone recording an event that they actually witnessed?

jd755

Reactions
Not mudflood related exactly so if not acceptable I'll remove it.
Not to rain on anyone's parade but an older name for this island is Prydein which is said to mean Honey Isle on account of the natural abundance of the day.
Albion is a corruption (there is a colossal amount of word corruption going on in regards to 'the past') of Albyne and memory fails me who she was but daughter of Brutus feels likely. Will look it up when I get a moment.
This comes out of Wilson and Blackett's research.

As for the map makers if they are reformation 'age' then they are backed by Jesuit or Roman Catholic (not quite the same thing but not quite different as far as I can tell) or produced for the Roman Catholic Aristocracy and Hierarchy be they Popes, Cardinals, Kings, Emperors, Princes, Counts, Dukes and are drawn to please the client, something that I didn't realise when looking at the maps and not the mapmaker again as far as I can tell.

One other point is last night I listened to Geoff Lawton speaking in 2005, he is a Permaculture Teacher and he said something very interesting.
The Portuguese fisherman were bringing back salt cod to Europe before Chris Columbus 'discovered' America. They were fishing the Atlantic and salting the cod on the mainland 150 years prior to the 'discovery'. The fishermen never told anyone where they were getting this salt cod from so the 'explorer' was free to 'discover'.
How much veracity there is in that I don't know, haven't looked in to it yet but it immediately made sense, to me, that fishermen with a lucrative catch are not going to speak about the source nor any map they may use to find it. How they found the mainland in the first place I have no idea.

Last edited:

Red Bird

Reactions
Between the old maps and geography I’m pretty convinced that the American pacific west was under water until late. I think further that the whole northern part, to Michigan or so, was under water not long before. Mainline researchers just can’t handle the concept.

Ice movement does seem a good answer. I am of the opinion that there was really only one (relatively short) ‘ice age’ that came after Noah’s flood and that people had dispersed pretty widely before- thus some of the civilizations underneath , plus perhaps some antediluvian building remains. Remember, everything seems to devolve from higher civilization for awhile.

This major earth change could lead to others like magnetosphere, major quakes that are recorded, etc.

Silent Bob

Reactions
Another first time poster here, very interested in the Mud Flood/Tartaria/Antique Tech subjects. I have lots of Mud flood buildings where I live in the UK, I feel like I spent my life walking around with my eyes closed until now. Now I see magnificent buildings everywhere, all partially buried with tell tall signs. I'll post some pics of my home city later but the main reason I joined was to share a recent video on California as an island. This guy does something pretty obvious when you think about it, overlays an old map over new to see the difference. I was stunned about California, you have to see it for yourself. The overlay starts at around 10 mins if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

HulkSmash

Reactions
Another first time poster here, very interested in the Mud Flood/Tartaria/Antique Tech subjects. I have lots of Mud flood buildings where I live in the UK, I feel like I spent my life walking around with my eyes closed until now. Now I see magnificent buildings everywhere, all partially buried with tell tall signs. I'll post some pics of my home city later but the main reason I joined was to share a recent video on California as an island. This guy does something pretty obvious when you think about it, overlays an old map over new to see the difference. I was stunned about California, you have to see it for yourself. The overlay starts at around 10 mins if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

Great find SB! This analysis by Static in the Attic was well done in my opinion. And after investigating some of this whole idea myself, I find it credible and now am thinking his position is spot on. Sure makes me think about that scientist I heard talk about the Grand Canyon possibly being created in a relatively short period of time. Being an amateur cartographer myself, the comparison he used was valid, and some of the identical geographic points between the old map and Google earth were stunning and compelling. Very interesting and in my book is another anchor in the whole stolen history theme.

whitewave

Reactions
In this short video Graham Hancock talks about the Lewis River and how the surrounding rock faces show evidence of "rhythmites" which are icebergs/ iceflows which get stuck in a narrow pass then eventually pushed through until the next iceberg gets stuck and the process repeats creating a rhythmic pattern engraved into the rock face. He also mentions how there's evidence of black rain falling from the sky and not just 1200 feet of water rising in the area. I'm not a geologist but it makes sense how that area would have been devastated by rapidly rising waters in a cataclysmic event that likely killed most of the population in that area.

Silent Bob

Reactions
Great find SB! This analysis by Static in the Attic was well done in my opinion. And after investigating some of this whole idea myself, I find it credible and now am thinking his position is spot on. Sure makes me think about that scientist I heard talk about the Grand Canyon possibly being created in a relatively short period of time. Being an amateur cartographer myself, the comparison he used was valid, and some of the identical geographic points between the old map and Google earth were stunning and compelling. Very interesting and in my book is another anchor in the whole stolen history theme.
I'm certainly no expert on maps myself so it's nice to have a cartographer confirm that there is nothing obviously wrong with this comparison!

MagtusMyrkra

Reactions

By the same reason, Island was known in the old maps as Islanda (The Isle, very generic term), just think about the importance of all these isles in northern atlantic to provide a secure path from Europe to America. Mainly Island (not Iceland). The name of Iceland has been an ulterior modification, to put it in the "right" context of a climate change.

We have several maps either with very detailed points showing cities, rivers and mountains, and lots of forests Iceland actually has not. Maybe even current glaciars weren't there, maybe the glaciars it's another reason to change Islanda to Iceland. Anyway the important thing here it's taking these old maps for true (as it seems), something happened only a few centuries ago that moved the main ice plate (that was in alaska and covering large areas to the south in california), to its current position ruining greenland and just transforming the isle as unhabitable.
iceland is calles island because thats what it was in the native tongue Ísland, some countries still call it "islandia" in old icelandic texts it still clearly calls it iceland but in icelandic
the name was not changed
as for isle being generic term, at the time the generic term was "insula" we even see this in name like the map "da Islandia Insula" which would be incredibly dumb at the time if it was "the isalnd island"
even the first name the island was called was "Snæland" which directly translates to "snow land"

for the cities you say arent there its important to take a look at other current maps at the time even carta marina which overstates the size of norwegian coastal settlements
literally all of iceland is mountains so i think its hard pressed for a map to show mountains that are not there, and i dont know what you mean about the rivers, to be fair the maps are heavily distorted so the rivers in no way line up just as the coast does not,iceland has rivers flowing from all the mountains so again you end up with not many places with no rivers
as for the glaciers, the maps tend to not show them and i dont exactly know why, but that does not mean they were not there, Floki Vilgerðarson one of the first settlers who settled in Arnarfjord which was described as "full of icebergs"

(this message got moved to an unrelated thread but im posting it again because i think i worked out how quoting works)

Ice Nine

Reactions
Wiseup makes a convincing argument that the mud fell down from above......

I think along the same lines as Wiseup does, All of what I consider the older ruins are covered in hardened ash and mud from volcanoes. Places like Ellora, "rock cut" cities and structures, "cave towns", places he shows in the video and places I am always going on about. If a ruin is on a higher perch, it is only because it was on a hilltop to begin with and every thing else eventually was washed away over time.

The overburden from the initial event can be many many feet thick. The Mustang caves in Nepal and a picture of the remains of a volcanic lahar.

Mustang nepal.jpglahar.jpg