Mud flood, dirt rain, and the story of the buried buildings

PrimalRed

Reactions
An interesting phenomenon: apparently people in the Mandela Effect community have noticed that just these past 2 weeks the Mud Flood theory “came out of nowhere” even though for us, it’s been around for some time.

I think this is more than just a push by YouTube algorithms. I genuinely believe timelines are merging and in alternate timelines this theory is unheard of. I experienced something similar when Quantum computers were suddenly “invented”, as if it was no big deal. Suddenly there were videos and university projects and even commercial machines out... when it had always been just theoretical in my timeline.

Verity

Reactions
An interesting phenomenon: apparently people in the Mandela Effect community have noticed that just these past 2 weeks the Mud Flood theory “came out of nowhere” even though for us, it’s been around for some time.

I think this is more than just a push by YouTube algorithms. I genuinely believe timelines are merging and in alternate timelines this theory is unheard of. I experienced something similar when Quantum computers were suddenly “invented”, as if it was no big deal. Suddenly there were videos and university projects and even commercial machines out... when it had always been just theoretical in my timeline.
I have a normie bro-in-law whose wife is the utmost pinnacle- the literal dictionary definition- of a 'normie'. (Not an insult, merely descriptive.) The other day he phoned and asked if we'd heard of the mud flood.
It's getting out there, and I suspect it came from the Russians which explains the general vitriol towards them from normie media outlets. All rather interesting to observe. :)

Verity

Reactions
I think this guy is realy on track to a reason behind the 'MUD FLOOD' and other historic anomolies in history. I just watched his first video. Great theory!

I've watched the first three and started the fourth, thanks for the link. I really like where he's coming from too. He reminds me of Bill and Ted on their excellent adventure... I liked them back in the day. :)

Yeah without the livejournal guys none of this would have been possible. Off the top of my head is techno dancer?
Not sure- I learned my version of it all from Nik Research. Another Ruski though, living in US.

datagram1

Reactions
The mud flood thing doesn't set off my Spidey Sense enough for me to take much more than a passing interest in to the recent excitement on the subject.

My position is this:
Do mud floods exist - yes
Can a Town / Village get mudflooded - yes
Can a larger region get mudflooded eg. tsunami / earthquake - yes
Was there a massive worldwide mudflood somewhere between 1790 - 1830 (1812 or 1815 mostly) - no
Have street levels been changed (raised / lowered / graded / sunken / 'some' cultural layer) - yes

Mud floods happen we know this. The main worldwide mudflood case being presented is that the buildings look buried and there are some period drawings / etchings / lithographs showing mud or abandonment in some locations, there are not enough to call it worldwide. I don't see a problem with some buildings getting caught in a re-grading, road alteration, underground rail project or land sinkage that leaves them looking out of place. Seattle regraded in 1907, Chicago raised street level 6ft in the 1850's and 60's, Chattanooga raised a whole storey between 1875 and 1905, Galveston in 1903 - the list goes on a while but you get the idea. There are a good selection of old houses still about that are altered from their initial build and look different vs the street level. I'm not going to argue against the tiny number of houses that look buried with underground doors and windows. I note that nobody has looked for another reason why it could have happened, no doubt a reasnoble explanation could be found with a little research. The pictures are presented as proof of mudflood and are often russian. I will say there should be hundreds or thousands of excellent examples like this to be a worldwide mudflood.

We have no books, eye witness accounts, no massive population drop in a census, no newspaper articles (even though newspapers were in daily circulation at the time) for the worldwide mudflood catastrophe. We can accept some places will be deralict, however, there is no evidence that was the case everywhere. Our parasites could probably hide something as big as this up until the 15th Century at a push. The events being hidden/altered successfully are getting smaller and smaller towards the present day.

You would see a population notch if there was a worldwide mudflood catastrophe / reset

If you love that mud flood look and you want your new house to fit in then here are some old kit house plans

As you see the houses were built higher up so the local weirdos couldn't look into your windows, it also gives basements a more sunken look. There are better plans out there than these kit houses if you need more evidence. Rising damp was brutal in the 19 century and the elevated ground floor helped keep the moisture out of your main living area and the basement.

Not everything is a coverup and you are very welcome to believe what you choose. As long as our parasites have no reason to hide something, there is always is a good explanation within reach if you go digging in the mud.
The great 19th century mud flood is still a lemon for me. Give me a thumbs up if you found this useful.

Plissken

Reactions
TPTB could be using these wars and other events all over the world to help hide the actual numbers that might have died in more minor regional sand-mud-flood. Not to mention how many areas really had accurate population counting methods. Today in the US, we have a census every ten years and believe me there are millions of people living in this country that are not counted, mostly illegals and the homeless. Not to mention, I am a US Citizen as are my parents but I have not been counted in a US census since 1980. Not to mention we years were the census was burned, which is mentioned in this post Trillions of missing people.

These links are for Wikivisually, which opens the wiki and lets you hover over links and open them in the page without having to jump to a new tab if you need more details than they give you on the hover function on regular wikipedia. It also shows all the pics already embiggened to the left below the related videos and pics and info on stuff mentioned in the article. Major Wars - Death Toll

And Plagues, as KB was pointing out.
Major Epidemics and Plagues -the ones without a death count listed are so widespread they break them out into different death toll numbers. Yikes!. -

And this one that lists a bunch of categories of death tolls throughout time - famines (some on purpose), forced emigration, etc -List of events with death tolls

Not to mention immigration, both documented and not, evacuations, and migrations. Immigration Evacuations Migrations

With all of this going on, no problem hiding reset deaths. I also think that the communist movements were to hide more recent disasters in the late 1800s and early 1900s. Can't see what is going on behind the Iron Curtain and the Chinese Communist movement but these two alone account for most of the unnaturual deaths at the beginning of the 1900s.

As far as people forgetting: On my dad's side, I knew my grandmother and a step-grandfather. My grandfather died when my dad was 13. I knew my great grandmother (Dad's grandma) who emigrated from Germany in the early 1900s to Idaho. She died when I was 10. I know nothing else about her, my great grandfather, etc. I knew both of my paternal great grandparents but not a thing really about them except he was a sheep farmer and they had thirteen kids. They died before I was a teenager. They never talked about their past.... BUT...

On my dad's maternal side, they have a long family genealogy, that was put together, wait for it.... by the MORMON CHURCH. It was a book the family paid to have done back in the 1970s. It is about five inches thick. Don't believe the Masonic Mormon church really cares about my family's genealogy, I think the family had to pay a couple hundred bucks for a each copy. It had names and pictures of our supposed ancestors

On my mothers side, I know her parents and that is it. They both died in their 80s but again the information is scant, I know my grandpa's father emigrated from Germany to Montana in the late 1800s. And that my grandmothers family was from Ireland. Again, even my grandparents didn't really talk about their past.

So in my family, I can't even go back four generations. My family just appeared in the inter-mountain west in the late 1800s and early 1900s from England, Ireland and Germany. And I'm not alone, I know a lot of people are like me with handful of photos and little else.

whitewave

Reactions
You don't see the notch?

I don't think we'll be allowed to get to 10 billion. For one thing-DNA evidence used to convict criminals is only valid because DNA is considered 1 in 10 billion chance that it could be someone else's. If we get to 10 billion population there will be at least a chance that the DNA found at a crime scene could belong to someone other than the accused.

Red Bird

Reactions
TPTB could be using these wars and other events all over the world to help hide the actual numbers that might have died in more minor regional sand-mud-flood. Not to mention how many areas really had accurate population counting methods. Today in the US, we have a census every ten years and believe me there are millions of people living in this country that are not counted, mostly illegals and the homeless. Not to mention, I am a US Citizen as are my parents but I have not been counted in a US census since 1980. Not to mention we years were the census was burned, which is mentioned in this post Trillions of missing people.

These links are for Wikivisually, which opens the wiki and lets you hover over links and open them in the page without having to jump to a new tab if you need more details than they give you on the hover function on regular wikipedia. It also shows all the pics already embiggened to the left below the related videos and pics and info on stuff mentioned in the article. Major Wars - Death Toll

And Plagues, as KB was pointing out.
Major Epidemics and Plagues -the ones without a death count listed are so widespread they break them out into different death toll numbers. Yikes!. -

And this one that lists a bunch of categories of death tolls throughout time - famines (some on purpose), forced emigration, etc -List of events with death tolls

Not to mention immigration, both documented and not, evacuations, and migrations. Immigration Evacuations Migrations

With all of this going on, no problem hiding reset deaths. I also think that the communist movements were to hide more recent disasters in the late 1800s and early 1900s. Can't see what is going on behind the Iron Curtain and the Chinese Communist movement but these two alone account for most of the unnaturual deaths at the beginning of the 1900s.

As far as people forgetting: On my dad's side, I knew my grandmother and a step-grandfather. My grandfather died when my dad was 13. I knew my great grandmother (Dad's grandma) who emigrated from Germany in the early 1900s to Idaho. She died when I was 10. I know nothing else about her, my great grandfather, etc. I knew both of my paternal great grandparents but not a thing really about them except he was a sheep farmer and they had thirteen kids. They died before I was a teenager. They never talked about their past.... BUT...

On my dad's maternal side, they have a long family genealogy, that was put together, wait for it.... by the MORMON CHURCH. It was a book the family paid to have done back in the 1970s. It is about five inches thick. Don't believe the Masonic Mormon church really cares about my family's genealogy, I think the family had to pay a couple hundred bucks for a each copy. It had names and pictures of our supposed ancestors

On my mothers side, I know her parents and that is it. They both died in their 80s but again the information is scant, I know my grandpa's father emigrated from Germany to Montana in the late 1800s. And that my grandmothers family was from Ireland. Again, even my grandparents didn't really talk about their past.

So in my family, I can't even go back four generations. My family just appeared in the inter-mountain west in the late 1800s and early 1900s from England, Ireland and Germany. And I'm not alone, I know a lot of people are like me with handful of photos and little else.
Plagues: Possibly salmonella enterica? Odd

Aply1985

Reactions
The mud flood thing doesn't set off my Spidey Sense enough for me to take much more than a passing interest in to the recent excitement on the subject.

My position is this:
Was there a massive worldwide mudflood somewhere between 1790 - 1830 (1812 or 1815 mostly) - no
Have street levels been changed (raised / lowered / graded / sunken / 'some' cultural layer) - yes

Mud floods happen we know this. The main worldwide mudflood case being presented is that the buildings look buried and there are some period drawings / etchings / lithographs showing mud or abandonment in some locations, there are not enough to call it worldwide. I don't see a problem with some buildings getting caught in a re-grading, road alteration, underground rail project or land sinkage that leaves them looking out of place. Seattle regraded in 1907, Chicago raised street level 6ft in the 1850's and 60's, Chattanooga raised a whole storey between 1875 and 1905, Galveston in 1903 - the list goes on a while but you get the idea. There are a good selection of old houses still about that are altered from their initial build and look different vs the street level. I'm not going to argue against the tiny number of houses that look buried with underground doors and windows. I note that nobody has looked for another reason why it could have happened, no doubt a reasnoble explanation could be found with a little research. The pictures are presented as proof of mudflood and are often russian. I will say there should be hundreds or thousands of excellent examples like this to be a worldwide mudflood.

We have no books, eye witness accounts, no massive population drop in a census, no newspaper articles (even though newspapers were in daily circulation at the time) for the worldwide mudflood catastrophe. We can accept some places will be deralict, however, there is no evidence that was the case everywhere. Our parasites could probably hide something as big as this up until the 15th Century at a push. The events being hidden/altered successfully are getting smaller and smaller towards the present day.

You would see a population notch if there was a worldwide mudflood catastrophe / reset

If you love that mud flood look and you want your new house to fit in then here are some old kit house plans

As you see the houses were built higher up so the local weirdos couldn't look into your windows, it also gives basements a more sunken look. There are better plans out there than these kit houses if you need more evidence. Rising damp was brutal in the 19 century and the elevated ground floor helped keep the moisture out of your main living area and the basement.

Not everything is a coverup and you are very welcome to believe what you choose. As long as our parasites have no reason to hide something, there is always is a good explanation within reach if you go digging in the mud.
The great 19th century mud flood is still a lemon for me. Give me a thumbs up if you found this useful.
Than how to explain this underground buildings in Seattle? Like i know everyone can go there for excursion

Chicago how to explain this

My position is this:

Kansas city
Bird's eye view of Kansas City, Missouri. Jan'y. 1869.

Last edited:

HulkSmash

Reactions
I really can not fathom a legitimate reason to raise up a street level of a town/city 6-10 feet. To do this would be a ridiculously difficult endeavor and would run into crazy problems come the next big rainstorm.

Onthebit

Reactions
I really can not fathom a legitimate reason to raise up a street level of a town/city 6-10 feet. To do this would be a ridiculously difficult endeavor and would run into crazy problems come the next big rainstorm.
Right. They're not offering it as a solution to rising sea levels in this day and age either....can't blame it on 'not enough man power' either since they keep telling us we're over populating...

dreamtime

Reactions

I don't know about merging timelines. But reality is actively being created by a small number of people.

There is a small number of evil people on this planet who are, right now, installing their version of reality into the mass consciousness, and they do it with the help of billions of sleeping people.

Likewise, truth is actively being spread by a very small number of people, even though there is a larger group that participates in resonating to it and processing it, spiritually, so there are probably tens of millions of people globally that participate in spreading awareness one way or the other.

The spiritual work of lets say 100,000 people reflecting about our buried history has a direct effect on mass consciousness, and at one point will penetrate into everything happening in society, directly or indirectly.

HulkSmash

Reactions
I was thinking of this raising of the streets idea more yesterday, and it further perplexed me as to how we as a society just "take their word for it". Appeal to authority. Think about what it would be like to have some sort of town meeting back then and tell folks, "hey, we are going to bury all your first floors, whattayathink?" Its laughable really. Imagine a store owner getting that notification. There goes the business. People would never go for it. Then just think of the logistics involved in actually moving all that dirt. They didn't have big dump trucks. Also, it would take a long time and what would they do if it rained during the process? Mud city, and it would have made it near impossible to continue. Its not like they put in culverts along the way. It really is a silly thought exercise.

Aply1985

Reactions

Attachments