Mud flood, dirt rain, and the story of the buried buildings

EUAFU

Reactions
"Let's build doors and windows and then bury them to serve as light sources for these basements."

There are those who believe in this kind of explanation for these obvious masses of massive buildings.

For me one of the best topics in the whole site (I haven't read them all yet).

blakviper

Reactions
I ran into this Map a few weeks ago, it's supposed to be legit. You can clearly see areas in the north and south pole without snow.

I always thought that there's have to be some sort of petrification involved in antique places, and that and old civilization disappeared a long time ago, leaving behind the old cities we see around earth.

Don't know if you guys have seen this video on how they used lasers to map out a part of the Mayan temples. They found buildings and roads that they had no idea they ever existed....

Anyway, I'm a newbie, and so far I love this forum. Look forward into contributing more...

wild heretic

Reactions
What do you guys think about Moonshiner's cave near Devil's Den, Arkansas? Starts at around 3:47 min.

Moonshiners Cave at DuckDuckGo

I'm thinking there is a possibility that the facade wasn't built at the mouth of the "cave" but that the liquid cave swamped and destroyed the house leaving only the frontage partially intact. Hard to tell for sure, but the surrounding rock looks like it flowed once upon a time.

Verity

Reactions
What do you guys think about Moonshiner's cave near Devil's Den, Arkansas? Starts at around 3:47 min.

Moonshiners Cave at DuckDuckGo

I'm thinking there is a possibility that the facade wasn't built at the mouth of the "cave" but that the liquid cave swamped and destroyed the house leaving only the frontage partially intact. Hard to tell for sure, but the surrounding rock looks like it flowed once upon a time.
Hate to be a buzzkill but it looks to me like it was built by hand up to the roof of the cave because it was a convenient spot with running water, and it was 3/4's built by nature already.

wild heretic

Reactions
Hate to be a buzzkill but it looks to me like it was built by hand up to the roof of the cave because it was a convenient spot with running water, and it was 3/4's built by nature already.
No worries. Wasn't sure myself. Jury is still out for me though. Came across it randomly looking at something completely different.

Jaska

Reactions
Some years ago I was in a house, where there still was a door & window in the cellar.
The other houses have now very sharp entries to garage. I found it odd, but noone had an explication back then.

447807304_436391.jpg

Looked for old pictures & found the one below. I have no idea when the photo was exactly taken, nor what the large building used to be, it's demolished.

But look @ the house behind, that looks quite like they still had to dig it out.

464019213_238679.jpg

irishbalt

Reactions
I'm not sure if anyone here has paid the "membership" to Brian Austin Lambert's site?

much of what is on youtube from them appears VERY sound interested in anyone who is on their private channel, to hear perspective as it applies to controversies and theories spoken about here

mickeyflood

Reactions
I believe possibly everything mudflood could be explained by this recurring catastrophe, if we understood how everything works.
Just a start, simply here in Olomouc, CZ - not to mention Ostrava, Brno and Prague of course - there are too many mudflood equivalents to count, when in an comparision to other examples which I am seen before and here the same replies.. For example Olomouc park - Park Petra Bezruče
here in this park are ridiculously large boulders - won't even attempt a weight estimation - some are about three to five meters (ten to fifteen feet) above the ground and some are mixed in with the historical "boarder protection walls" of the city, still higher up, five to seven meters and the full wall sometimes at ten plus meters.. see the photos.. I too am currently going deeper into this myster of the mudflood action. Working on the public libraries of London and getting paintings and photos as old as possible of London's layout, the topography layouts and land markings of any form in that great area of London; before its expantion until now, with some extra focus on the River Thames shape and its changes..

and the wrap up is that, an idea from Gregg Braden stuck with me, that you need something around seventy-two thousand five hundred and six-three or so people, the more certainly the better, to really effectively change the world. Once all harmonised, amongst the planet, and having deep in their hearts the one common desire, I too believe, that goup could bring into existents whatever they wished for; whilst billions of others yell across a football-pitch-field-playground place as to why his green shirt is better than his orange shirt and the gold cup of beer is theirs this year.. or whatever it is that keeps too many people apart..
not saying join a cult, as this guy sometimes feels a bit culty.. simply that idea stuck with me.. just like in Czech Republic.. one percent of their population turned out for a protest 2019. If that had happened in United States, which I certianly feel is making its way, that would mean three million five hundred eight two something or more would turn out for the rally and push back.. that would turn heads ehh?

usselo

Reactions
I grew up in London and I recall a lot of buildings like that, particularly in the Clerkenwell, City area. Am now living at sea level on the South Coast in Hastings - only 60 miles from London - and will see if I can find anything similar. I am just wondering whether being at sea level may make a difference. I shall post pics
Hastings is very interesting, along with Winchelsea and Bodiam.

The stones of Hastings beach were ripped away by three storms (which occurred every Thursday for three successive weeks) in the late 1980s/early 1990s. The last storm uncovered a perfect sandy beach with the remains of wooden groynes. It was about 3 or 4 metres below the current beach level as measured at the seafront. Had the newly-revealed beach been left as sand, it would have immeasurably have improved Hastings' attraction as a tourist town (it would have been the only sandy beach for a long stretch of the stony-beached South coast). Many of the residents (at least of the Pig in Paradise pub) noticed how absurdly quickly the authorities re-covered the sandy beach with pebbles. Ostensibly, the authorities were worried that subsequent storms would wash away the concrete seafront.

Another oddity was that there was a proposal to redevelop the town centre around the cricket ground. The plan - one of two plans - was to re-excavate the land from the sea to the cricket ground with the goal of returning back to the inland harbour it had been in medieval times. Given the lack of marina space between Dover/Folkestone and Brighton, and how picturesque such a marina/re-established harbour would have been, that plan would likely have brought in a lot of tourist cash. But the second plan - the current superstore complex outside of town - was voted in instead. It seemed oddly self-destructive at the time (early/mid 1990s), given that Hastings' town centre was really struggling economically. Residents assumed the councillors had been 'incentivised'.

There are caves behind/below many of the seafront shops. The floors of the caves are about one floor below the current ground level. Think of the lower sandy beach and you get the idea: the current ground level is a floor or two higher than an older ground level. One seafront cafe a few doors to the right of the Pig in Paradise (as you look at it) had its toilets/washrooms below its ground floor. To access them, you went through a door in the cafe's back wall and found yourself on a wooden platform inside a cave (ie in the cliff face behind the shops); then you went down some stairs to the floor of the cave and doubled back to go under the cafe and reach the toilets.

Many of the shops all along the front and just behind (Old Street) in Hastings have caves and basements behind and below. They are dry and used for storage.

The origin and carvings of Hastings' West Cliff (Smugglers) caves are also a mystery.

Winchelsea... Part of it claimed by the sea. Part of it, like Hastings, losing its river/harbour to blockage in a medieval storm, killing its wine port trade. Orly? And that was never dredgeable? Is it possible that the sea level rose to, sustained and then fell from a previous higher level instead? A la Steve Mitchell.

Bodiam Castle... Built to protect against fleets of ships. (This link is worth clicking just to see an iconic image of a castle) What? An inland castle protecting an area from fleets of ships? Seems that, when built, it was built on an estuary. It's a long way from anything like an estuary now. How so? Again, did the sea level drop?

There's also oddness around John Logie Baird's development-of-television activities in Hastings. There's a plaque on a shopping arcade in the centre of town saying he developed TV there, but then there's plaques on shops in Scotland saying he developed TV there too. And a book called Vision Warrior by MacArthur and Waddell collects accounts of his Hastings assistants that sound much more like secret radar work - ten years or more before radar was 'invented'. Which ties in with a puzzle at Bawdsey Manor where there is a apparently a room that no-one is allowed into because it is the room in which radar was developed, despite the fact that Bawdsey Radar Museum seems proudly open to the public. You'd think they'd move the early radar kit from the room to the museum and not have to keep the room off-limits...

But now we've switched from Hastings in Sussex to Bawdsey in Suffolk so I'll just say that there is plenty to investigate in and around Hastings.

Marinka

Reactions
Would be interesting to see a map of all the places where these buried buildings are found and also of places where they are not.
I grew up in the small town of Eckernförde at the western Baltic sea shore. It was built in the 13th century and has still the original cobble street town center full of medieval buildings. Nothing got buried there, neither did any of the very old farm buildings, 1000 year old oak trees and stone age graves and dolmens in the surrounding country side. So if it was a world wide event, then certain areas got somehow spared.
That whole evidence is very mysterious though, but the spared areas point to probably simultaneous, separate local events. The amnesia is very concerning. Such events have to leave some trauma behind.
Are all the buried buildings of a certain style/time period? Or are some of the much older buildings affected as well?

There was a period called the Dalton minimum from 1790-1830 where millions of people starved to death because of severe weather crop losses.
That could explain the piles of skeletons. Also during a solar minimum the cosmic radiation is very high, which can shut down the immune system, causing epidemics. Maybe the extreme weather caused some kind of Lahar/ mudfloods in some areas? There are tales of villages that got completely pulverized by massive hail storms with huge hail stones.
We are just entering the next grand solar minimum called the Eddy minimum. Hence the very cold winters and the extreme flooding events we had all over the world. And they say we've seen nothing yet.

Last edited:

ScottFreeman

Reactions
Would be interesting to see a map of all the places where these buried buildings are found and also of places where they are not.
If any of this is actually engineered then I would use such a map to locate places where the perpetrators might situate themselves and their civilization. If it is natural then I'd just love to know where to dig that's been unmolested.

Wouldn't an overlay of similarly projected maps show a sudden change in certain areas through time? Like a kid's cartoon book using your thumb to simulate motion you could almost watch it happen. I have no idea how to set that up in a video format unfortunately.

The outliers in the maps that differ from their contemporaries might be good to look at also. What better way to explain a revealing map than to make three fakes, label them as real then call the original the obvious forgery.

Then again, maybe I just like looking at old maps. ;)