Mud flood, dirt rain, and the story of the buried buildings

EUAFU

Reactions
"Let's build doors and windows and then bury them to serve as light sources for these basements."

There are those who believe in this kind of explanation for these obvious masses of massive buildings.

For me one of the best topics in the whole site (I haven't read them all yet).

blakviper

Reactions
I ran into this Map a few weeks ago, it's supposed to be legit. You can clearly see areas in the north and south pole without snow.

I always thought that there's have to be some sort of petrification involved in antique places, and that and old civilization disappeared a long time ago, leaving behind the old cities we see around earth.

Don't know if you guys have seen this video on how they used lasers to map out a part of the Mayan temples. They found buildings and roads that they had no idea they ever existed....

Anyway, I'm a newbie, and so far I love this forum. Look forward into contributing more...

wild heretic

Reactions
What do you guys think about Moonshiner's cave near Devil's Den, Arkansas? Starts at around 3:47 min.

Moonshiners Cave at DuckDuckGo

I'm thinking there is a possibility that the facade wasn't built at the mouth of the "cave" but that the liquid cave swamped and destroyed the house leaving only the frontage partially intact. Hard to tell for sure, but the surrounding rock looks like it flowed once upon a time.

Verity

Reactions
What do you guys think about Moonshiner's cave near Devil's Den, Arkansas? Starts at around 3:47 min.

Moonshiners Cave at DuckDuckGo

I'm thinking there is a possibility that the facade wasn't built at the mouth of the "cave" but that the liquid cave swamped and destroyed the house leaving only the frontage partially intact. Hard to tell for sure, but the surrounding rock looks like it flowed once upon a time.
Hate to be a buzzkill but it looks to me like it was built by hand up to the roof of the cave because it was a convenient spot with running water, and it was 3/4's built by nature already.

wild heretic

Reactions
Hate to be a buzzkill but it looks to me like it was built by hand up to the roof of the cave because it was a convenient spot with running water, and it was 3/4's built by nature already.
No worries. Wasn't sure myself. Jury is still out for me though. Came across it randomly looking at something completely different.