Movie: Snowpiercer (2013)

BStankman

Reactions
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 4 Votes
Title: Snowpiercer (2013)

Tagline: AD 2031, the passengers in the train are the only survivors on Earth.

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Drama

Director: Bong Joon-ho

Cast: Chris Evans, Song Kang-ho, Ed Harris, John Hurt, Tilda Swinton, Jamie Bell, Octavia Spencer, Ewen Bremner, Go Ah-sung, Alison Pill, Luke Pasqualino, Vlad Ivanov, Adnan Haskovic, Emma Levie, Steve Park, Clark Middleton, Marcanthonee Reis, Paul Lazar, Tómas Lemarquis, Kenny Doughty, Robert Russell, Magda Weigertová, Jim High, Peter Hallin, Haruna Honcoopova, Ana Braun, Griffin Seymour, Tyler Williams, Luna Sophia Bar-Cohen, Sean Renwick, Karel Veselý, Park Sungtaek, Brian Foley, Kendrick Ong, Seisuke Tsukahara, Tomáš Dianiška, Miroslav Navrátil, Huh Chan, Lucie Burianová, Dana Green, Jonny Loquasto, Parry Shen, Joseph Bertot, Eunkyung Song, Dana Green

Release: 2013-08-01

Runtime: 126

Plot: In a future where a failed global-warming experiment kills off most life on the planet, a class system evolves aboard the Snowpiercer, a train that travels around the globe via a perpetual-motion engine.

OP
BStankman

BStankman

Reactions
I highly recommend this movie.
It is a real eye opener about the stratification of society and why history and current events are manipulated. And the ends justify the means thought process behind it. Much more honest than you would expect.

It is also highly relatable to the flat earth model.
Except on flat earth there is no escaping the train. There is only death.
The best we can hope for is a new Sheppard.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Sounds pretty interesting. Never heard of it. Will add my opinion on it after I get to it.

Edit: watched it. A pretty dark movie it is. Not really sure what to make of it though.

DylanDog

Reactions
My favourite movie. My interpretation: people living underground with memory about the past move up passing through 3 nights of darkness at the end of the fish era (the scene of the fish before the attack ordered by Ms. Mason - cool surname). Then you see the up world and the indoctrination process of our society. Only two races will pass to the new era. One child asiatic and one child black.

MinLo66

Reactions
I highly recommend this movie.
It is a real eye opener about the stratification of society and why history and current events are manipulated. And the ends justify the means thought process behind it. Much more honest than you would expect.

It is also highly relatable to the flat earth model.
Except on flat earth there is no escaping the train. There is only death.
The best we can hope for is a new Sheppard.
Thank you. Although I currently do not watch much of anything anymore, I cannot wait to find and watch this!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database