Movie: Jupiter Ascending (2015)

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Jupiter Ascending (2015)

Tagline: Expand your universe.

Genre: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action, Adventure

Director: Lana Wachowski, Lilly Wachowski

Cast: Mila Kunis, Channing Tatum, Sean Bean, Eddie Redmayne, Douglas Booth, Tuppence Middleton, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Nikki Amuka-Bird, Christina Cole, Nicholas A. Newman, Ramon Tikaram, Ariyon Bakare, Maria Doyle Kennedy, Frog Stone, David Ajala, Bae Doona, Terry Gilliam, Vanessa Kirby, James D'Arcy, Simon Dutton, Spencer Wilding, Demi Kazanis, Kick Gurry, Tim Pigott-Smith, Charlotte Beaumont, Neil Fingleton, Jeremy Swift, Katherine Cunningham, Luke Neal, Dilyana Bouklieva, Edward Hogg, Jozef Aoki, Tamela D'Amico, Kara Lily Hayworth, Tim Connolly, Alexandra Fraser, Hazel D'Jan, Symara A. Templeman, Ekaterina Zalitko, Sharon Coleman, Georgia Winters, Elsa Mollien, Edd Osmond, Elina Alminas, Andy Ahrens, Oleg Nasobin, Sarah Campbell, Claire Benedict, Sarah Crowden, Grant Stimpson, John Locke, Peter Yapp, Samuel Barnett, Cliff Fleming, Sean Baker, Nathan Geist, Raiden Integra, Ryan Browning Johnson, Clem So

Release: 2015-02-04

Runtime: 124

Plot: In a universe where human genetic material is the most precious commodity, an impoverished young Earth woman becomes the key to strategic maneuvers and internal strife within a powerful dynasty…

Are you thinking that one of these corporations as relates to us, and earth has had a harvest or perhaps a partial harvest. All those cities suddenly vacant and no answers, no hand me down stories through the generations to us that might enlighten us as to what occurred. Perhaps in the same way we manage game they manage humans - with periodic culls.
A situation arose just recently in NZ were some livestock were infected with microplasmabovis resulting in many farms been quarantined and whole herds slaughtered ....

I think that we are harvested continually on a daily basis through our emotions with out dying, though you could say we die a tiny bit each time - death by a million pin pricks. And periodically with blood sacrifices, such as WW2. I just wander what kind of gangsters/maffia/vampires we are dealing with here.

Interesting you bring this up as I was mulling this same topic over today and though I believe the above scenarios I wondered whether the inhabitants of those cities might have withdrawn to other localities, perhaps even underground centers once their final borders were overcome by the plague we suffer under at present. They may have dismantled their technology to keep it from getting into these peoples hands. Even though I feel a type of anguish that that tech is gone and we can't live with it intead of this life distructive tech we have now, it was perhaps the most prudent thing to do.

I think Jupiter Ascending is a story about us. As usual, they give out the information through their memes and fantasy which sits deep in our subconsciousness. We know the truth but want more than anything to believe in light and good tidings. Just like our friend, Jupiter. And guess what, she will keep the secret.

Btw. Do you have any idea how this questioning about mudflood etc came about? How can we be sure that it is not another Berkley type meme to keep us entertained and tragically distracted?

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I think digitizing books played an important follow up part to pictures like this.

3B539E5E-2076-456D-9D71-D8DC1E375849.jpeg 83A94B52-1CC8-494D-BB70-D038382CDB03.jpeg
At the same time I don’t know if the New Chronology of Fomenko and Nosovsky was, or was not a sponsored project.

One way or the other, it only takes a few people to start asking questions. The lack of answers which make sense will always pick curiosity of some.

BStankman

Btw. Do you have any idea how this questioning about mudflood etc came about? How can we be sure that it is not another Berkley type meme to keep us entertained and tragically distracted?
Every day, I question this. Knowing they are decades ahead of us.
I keep the faith that discovering truth and knowledge is life's purpose.
But the things I see happening with social credit in China are truly disturbing.
The time is coming when sharing independent thoughts will be punished and not allowed.
And then it won't matter what truth has been discovered.

Are you thinking that one of these corporations as relates to us, and earth has had a harvest or perhaps a partial harvest.
I think we are going to find evidence we live on a human farm. It makes sense when we look at animal husbandry.
People are being been bred to be fat, lazy, compliant, and less intelligent. The same thing you want in your livestock.

whitewave keeps asking why the races historically have not been allowed to interbreed.
The answer is probably because dog mutts are usually smarter, healthier and more independent.
And hogs that are free quickly become wild boars.

It took me almost 20 years to realize the Matrix was a Matrix of lies.
Always known about history and the media. But needed to see the same thing about all of the Enlightenment to see it was everything and deliberate.

Hopefully I will be a quicker student with Jupiter Ascending.

Last edited:

whitewave

We actually have had breeding programs, especially during the 1800's to about 1920's. Slaves were bred to be stronger and bigger. We see the results of this in today's sports which are dominated mainly by really big, buff black guys. Hitler was a little surprised when we complained about his eugenics program since we had our own eugenics program, forcibly sterilizing the poor, mentally deficient or physically defective.

To say that Earth is a human farm is to imply that there are farmers harvesting us which also suggests an extraterrestrial origin. Not sure I buy into the whole ancient aliens thing but will admit that it's possible. I think we're our own worst enemies.

Yergen

But the things I see happening with social credit in China are truly disturbing.
Let's break down this thing in China. It's clearly a terrible and evil system, something like this would be a part of a dark future for us. Just like the camera surveillance in Britain, the police state in America or the inhumanity in Africa.

Taken separately they are cruel events happening, but combine them into one cohesive system of totalitarian control and it is monstrously effective.
I think this is the primary reason we have these country wide "tests" happening. It is a precursor for the real thing.

(sorry for the derail)

BStankman

To say that Earth is a human farm is to imply that there are farmers harvesting us which also suggests an extraterrestrial origin. Not sure I buy into the whole ancient aliens thing but will admit that it's possible. I think we're our own worst enemies.
Don't the Luciferians in charge want to be gods over the material earth?
I think the people in Jupiter were human, and magic Mike was some kind of dog hybrid.

Brian Forester makes a good living clouding the issue with aliens.
Evolution tells you that we are the pinnacle of random chance. But notice the brain size.
These are clearly from earth and not human based on the sutures.

peru.png
How long ago did they really disappear?

hair.jpg
And who shepherds the flock now?​

Laluna

We actually have had breeding programs, especially during the 1800's to about 1920's. Slaves were bred to be stronger and bigger. We see the results of this in today's sports which are dominated mainly by really big, buff black guys.
Don't mean to derail but

1920s? Where are you getting this information from? "Breeding" doesn't account for the tons of females who were either rented out regularly as prostitutes to anyone who could pay, subjected to masters AND fellow male slaves on the property or faced the slave traders and random stereotypical in the bush hiding rapists. The point was to get them pregnant, there wasn't some widespread puppy farm going on based on the sources I've read. Some people actually let slaves form their own family units as well. Wouldn't that affect things?

Slaves were used for all types of work including skilled labor that required intelligence not just picking cotton.

After slavery was abolished there were no breeding programs and that was well over 100 years ago. Even if all slave owners were breeding slaves, by now those affects wouldn't exist. After a few generations, traits disappear pretty quickly. Also, check out old videos and pictures of Americans of all races in the early 1900s, they didn't start getting how they look now until more recently i.e. "Buff".

whitewave

No, no puppy farms breeding programs but the slave owners called their larger slaves "bucks" and did breed them to produce bigger, stronger offspring. It's been about 3 generations since slavery ended and the better nutrition probably accounts for the traits remaining. We see this in Asians that come to the U.S. Their children, raised on the American diet are not nearly as short in stature as their parents. Also, pellegra was discovered in the slave populations because of their cornbread, molasses, and fatback (low protein/niacin) diets. Once it was found to be a nutritional deficiency and steps taken to correct it the slaves (and poor whites) returned to a healthy state.
Hitler had a breeding program which the Germans were happy to do their patriotic duty by increasing the Aryan race. Not sure how that turned out as I haven't studied up on it much.
Margaret Sanger (planned parenthood) promoted a eugenics program in which poor, mentally challenged, physically deficient "breeders" were involuntarily sterilized.
Nutrition (withholding or promoting), actual breeding programs, and forced sterilizations to weed out physical, mental and perceived social defects are all breeding programs of a type.

Back on topic: In the movie Jupiter Ascending humans were harvested for their genetic material to promote immortality among an alien race. A regularly scheduled "reset" occurred when the population reached a certain level/number and would be wiped out (harvested) and we'd have to start all over. In our observable history, we have had many resets. Whether this is due to natural cataclysms or alien harvesting is unknown (at least, I don't know). Humanity needs to know which it is because the answer will determine how we deal with the recurring "resets".

BStankman

The Wachowski "sisters" are giving us another look into the Matrix of lies.

Wachowski.jpg
Familiarize yourself with this.
And you will see some very uncomfortable truths.

skeletal.jpg
It goes back as far as Greta Garbo, from what I have seen so far.

330px-Greta_Garbo_-_1935.jpg annex-garbo-greta-mata-hari_10.jpg

LetsHak

Regarding a harvest, I believe we're in the midst of one right now, perpetrated by the western "medical" system. With chemotherapy as one example, people are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars (effort/energy) for their own murder, all covered up by the media and "authorities". I can think of no more profitable way to genocide a population than to make them pay for it themselves.

Back to the movie topic, I found it very interesting that there was not one single reference to Saturn that I could see, not even a logo in passing. And I looked hard for it. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Yergen

Regarding a harvest, I believe we're in the midst of one right now, perpetrated by the western "medical" system. With chemotherapy as one example, people are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars (effort/energy) for their own murder, all covered up by the media and "authorities". I can think of no more profitable way to genocide a population than to make them pay for it themselves.

Back to the movie topic, I found it very interesting that there was not one single reference to Saturn that I could see, not even a logo in passing. And I looked hard for it. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
I'd have to re-watch this bad movie to double check:rolleyes:

I think by harvest most of us mean an esoteric harvest. And if you want a sustainable (food) source, you wouldn't want it dying, right? The murder-suicide by modern medicine must have another primary purpose.

Ice Nine

I did watch the movie, I'm a sucker for anything sci-fi, but as I often do, I slept through a lot of it. :rolleyes:
What's really bad is falling asleep during one movie and then waking up and a different movie is on, with the same actor, it takes awhile to get one's bearings. Enough of my personal problems. :sleep:

If anything we are an energy farm, "they" thrive on negative energy, pain and suffering. At this point Earth must be an all you can eat buffet!

Here is a possible reason behind cullings. We might be calculation engines where segments of our DNA are the programs and the microtubules (or....) info here Discovery of quantum vibrations in 'microtubules' inside brain neurons supports controversial theory of consciousness - are where the program results are stored. There is a company that sequences DNA by stretching the 5 foot long DNA molecule into a long string and pulls it through a read "donut" one long molecule at a time - very quickly. This is sort of proof of this idea. Perhaps we when our DNA programs are activated move through life blissfully unaware that we are the equivalent of a trillion CPUs calculating away on some ET or drug discovery program of universal importance. Not sure how ET would extract or access the microtubules to get at the calculation results. The (or...) is for the work of Gerald Pollack head of the water research institute at Washington U. There is a forth state of water called EZ water with molecules stacked like those in graphite that he thinks might be able to store data. If so anybody walking around with a decent amount of EZ water might have a trillion trillion bits of useful information. Perhaps ET's have learned how to extract all that data noninvasively.

So why would ET need to do this? I read an article years ago that there are simple logic problems only around 300 characters long that to solve would require the same number of computers as there are atoms in the universe. The problems ET "needs" to solve could be much more complicated than any of our pressing problems. Leonardo da Vinci would be an example of how this parallel computation resource might have leaked onto his side of the fence.

We might be the universe's most efficient problem solvers and not know it.

Tonep

Every day, I question this. Knowing they are decades ahead of us.
I keep the faith that discovering truth and knowledge is life's purpose.
The time is coming when sharing independent thoughts will be punished and not allowed.
And then it won't matter what truth has been discovered.

I think we are going to find evidence we live on a human farm. It makes sense when we look at animal husbandry.
People are being been bred to be fat, lazy, compliant, and less intelligent. The same thing you want in your livestock.

whitewave keeps asking why the races historically have not been allowed to interbreed.
The answer is probably because dog mutts are usually smarter, healthier and more independent.
And hogs that are free quickly become wild boars.

It took me almost 20 years to realize the Matrix was a Matrix of lies.
Always known about history and the media. But needed to see the same thing about all of the Enlightenment to see it was everything and deliberate.

Hopefully I will be a quicker student with Jupiter Ascending.

i think the mixed babies are more beautiful as well

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database