Movie: Divergent (2014)

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 2 Votes
Title: Divergent (2014)

Tagline: What makes you different makes you dangerous.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Neil Burger

Cast: Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Kate Winslet, Miles Teller, Ray Stevenson, Maggie Q, Zoë Kravitz, Ansel Elgort, Jai Courtney, Ashley Judd, Tony Goldwyn, Mekhi Phifer, Ben Lloyd-Hughes, Christian Madsen, Amy Newbold, Parker Mack, Brandon Cyrus, Janet Ulrich Brooks, Yasmine Aker, Casimere Jollette, Nathan Geist, Jaiden Hidalgo, Matt Mullins

Release: 2014-03-14

Runtime: 139

Plot: In a world divided into factions based on personality types, Tris learns that she's been classified as Divergent and won't fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Interesting how dystopian movies carry this weird mystery reflected in our forum research. I was not paying too much attention, but even those little bits and pieces I noticed, were, to a degree, reminiscent of a "Renaissance" of sorts.

sonoman

Reactions
Tagline: What makes you different makes you dangerous.
says it all. sponsored by the borg.

public notice:
Plot: In a world divided into factions based on personality types, Tris learns that she's been classified as Divergent and won't fit in. When she discovers a plot to destroy Divergents, Tris and the mysterious Four must find out what makes Divergents dangerous before it's too late.
The Cult of Personality? or Genome project.

Gerardgeert

Reactions
I just love eu-genics

It’s feels like home, i have been a trouble maker sinds 14(officially)
Today i’m diagnosed with PDNOS, ADHD,ASS, even asperge....and a few monht’s ago, they brought up borderline.....they even tryed to force me in talking meds
I got lucky so far.....but damn; howmust i like watching these kind a films

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database