Movie: Bird Box

BStankman

Reactions
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: My Life Without Me (2003)

Genre: Drama, Romance

Director: Isabel Coixet

Cast: Sarah Polley, Amanda Plummer, Scott Speedman, Leonor Watling, Debbie Harry, Maria de Medeiros, Julian Richings, Jessica Amlee, Kenya Jo Kennedy, Camille Martinez, Alfred Molina, Mark Ruffalo

Release: 2003-03-07

Runtime: 106

Plot: A Pedro Almodovar production in which a fatally ill mother with only two months to live creates a list of things she wants to do before she dies with out telling her family of her illness.

OP
BStankman

BStankman

Reactions
Bird Box

This post inspired me to watch.
The Shadow Government: who are they?

And wow, just wow.

In Bird Box there is something out there waiting for you to see. And it is very dangerous.
Those that are blind cannot see, are immune to it.

When normal people see this thing, see its beauty, they are unable to live with the implications and immediately kill themselves.
They need to force themselves through life choosing to be blind. Intentionally handicapping themselves.

Then there are the crazies. The crazy people love this thing and want to force everyone to see it.
You should be very afraid of them. As they will try to open your eyes.

I am pretty sure this dangerous, beautiful thing in this move is truth.

freezetime26

Reactions
Bird Box

And wow, just wow.

In Bird Box there is something out there waiting for you to see. And it is very dangerous.

When normal people see this thing, see its beauty, they are unable to live with the implications and immediately kill themselves.
They need to force themselves through life choosing to be blind. Intentionally handicapping themselves.

Then there are the crazies. The crazy people love this thing and want to force everyone to see it.

Its ironic that today ive visited 4chan and saw how everyone complained that this movie was a conspiracy against the white race, and now i see this here haha.

tupperaware

Reactions
Bird Box

And wow, just wow.

In the book the final scene
Its ironic that today ive visited 4chan and saw how everyone complained that this movie was a conspiracy against the white race, and now i see this here haha.
I was trying to put together a scifi mechanism for the wind avenger in the movie - Bird Box.

Here is a means to achieve a "water" battery anywhere something hydrophilic (water loving) comes in contact with water. Batteries made from water. This could be tiny wind blown particles acting as hydrophilic water drop nuclei allowing localized cloud drop formation. So here you have an energy source and memory since there is a good chance the structured water in the drop can store information reasonably long term. Where to get propulsion? Electrostatic charge. MIT engineers fly first-ever plane with no moving parts
Information moves through the cloud by water particle ultra rapid semi random motion - the drops coalesce to merge the droplet memory then shed microdroplets to keep the exchange going. Maintaining a charge would be through just sufficient heat. A nervous system for thought and motion control might be supplied by Let the molecules do the talking So what about evaporation killing the wind avenger? There is a way to radically stifle drop evaporation. Cover the tiny drops with tiny particles of "dust". We all believe in ball lightning right? Why not wind avengers? Next time you see a unicorn in a cloud - maybe it was something else's imagination.

The wind avenger is a sentient cloud of gel water particles using electrostatics to move around. To kill it generates an image designed to trigger suicidal thoughts as shown in sketches in the movie. Not shown in the movie is how it maintains its charge.

OP
BStankman

BStankman

Reactions
It does have a blatant diversity agenda.
But if it is anti white, why is "make the apocalypse great again" guy right every time?
They should have just done what he said.

malkovitch.jpg

Were the film makers really that incompetent? Could be.

I see it as a demonization of the truther/reality community.
The truth is coming, and they wont be able to stop it. Because it stands on its own merit.
The defense now is you have to be willing to blind yourself to it so you can continue to live in the false reality.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database