Motivation behind the global deception?

CyborgNinja

Reactions
that is true, then the perpetrators are the Catholic Church to consolidate power.... But, with religious on the decline, why do they continue to hang on to it? Fear of the truth and losing what they have left
Who ever they are their Modus operandi is to deceive and corrupt. All big institutions were good to begin with weren't they? What ever the catholic church started as, it sure isn't that any longer. They get their hooks in and they rot the thing from the inside out.

I'm realise the Church has been instrumental in crushing Tartary and all that jazz but they did exist in unison prior to that. So there is good evidence to assume they have been infiltrated and corrupted.

whitewave

Reactions
I think where a lot of people misunderstand is in the use of the word "gods". God simply means "mighty one". Angels and even human beings were referred to as "gods". When I read of "the gods" or of a "god", I internally translate into "powerful, or mighty human being". And according to the legends associated with "the gods", one can hardly describe their behavior as divine.
Personal belief is in one ALMIGHTY creator God but, according to the above definition of gods being mighty ones, there are multiple "gods", all flawed. Considered "mighty ones" either by possession of esoteric knowledge or special abilities but still human beings. "Angels" just mean "messengers" and may or may not be (or have been) human.
As for the motivation behind the global deception: maybe the "gods" started believing their own press and feared discovery. As the world, ie: peasants becomes more knowledgeable and skilled, the so-called mighty ones start to look more like the rest of us. They've enjoyed power and privilege for so long they can't envision a life without it.

tyler durden

Reactions
I don't mean to be rude, but.. why.. what?
Why is something being hidden? Is that really what you want you want to know?
Simply put because it fits somebody's agenda. Because from someone's point of view some things are better left unsaid, or said differently.

Now normally if you want to answer that nagging why?.. you can't jump straight to it, it doesn't work that way.
First who/what/where/when
Then you can test different 'why's on what you already know
And confim it by imagining the whole scenario of 'how' it all happened and judging the probability for yourself.

If you start by asking why without being informed on the matter at hand what are you really asking for? Different options from which to choose one in which to believe? I'm just saying it's not a position you'd want to be in. Even if by chance you choose to believe in the 'correct answer' to your question you would still be at a loss, simply because you wouldn't KNOW.. you'd believe, you'd hope, but it wouldn't be your own conclusion drawn from your own research into the matter, you'd just coppy someone else's final answer.

I recommend looking into the trivium, it'll change your life. Trivium Education - TriviumEducation.com
(it's a sort of learning how to learn, the proper way to get to the truth of the matter)

I will give my opinion on the vague 'why the global deception' question.
I don't mean to be cynical, but on one level simply because it works.
Then there's the wording.. global deception as in world-wide deception or deception about the globe? (I'm just pulling your leg, I know which one you mean.. don't worry, you'll get there)
I see the problem as spiritual in nature. It all stems from the concept of free will. There is free will and then there's divine will. Some see free will as the possibility to do anything. Others say free will is man's right to stray from the divine will. What many don't understand is that actions have consequences. Let me rephrase that.. all actions have consequences, invariably. The wise know that you reap what you sow, that things have a way of coming back at you just like a boomerang.. not right away, maybe when you expect it the least.
The structure of the world today is based on a knowledge differential, not strictly information, but appropriated, integrated information - knowledge. That advantage is leveraged into a power differential. Basically that is why you don't know things, because the people that know the true governing laws of this world we live in are using precisely that knowledge against you to keep you away from precisely that same knowledge that has the potential to make you equals. It makes sense if you think about it..
The thing is they know they can't get away with just doing horrible things to us directly, the universe doesn't work that way.. so they have devised a plethora of ways of circumventing these nagging natural laws to basically get away with it..
-on the one hand they swamp us with information, chaotic, irrelevant, etc.
-they hide the one tool to help us sift through the tons of information everywhere - I mean the Trivium Method
-they are compelled to tell us the truth, but you will find it in the unlikeliest of places, put there on purpose, hidden in plain sight as it were, but with a different label. (just like the news has become science-fiction and you get more truth embedded in movies)
-they don't bother to 'hurt' us directly, they just program or command us to hurt ourselves, while unconsciously at least, knowing the truth.

It all starts in school really(get'em young).. see school doesn't teach you truth.. school teaches you what they want you to think is true. They tell you something today and ask you to relay it back to them tomorrow.. how does that get you closer to truth? it's purely arbitrary.. The worst part is you finish school and think you know things, you have a handle on the situation.. when you couldn't be further from the truth.
It's worst than not knowing.. 'cause then you know you don't know, but when you graduate you think you know when actually you don't - so you don't even feel the need to find out.. because you think you know. And while you're in school they instill in you certain tendencies.. in a sort of Pavlovian manner you learn that when the bell rings you wake up from the bad dream and the class is over.. you must respect autority, you sit in your chair, you don't speak if you're not asked.. and you are made to compete against your colleagues in the fine art of telling the teacher what he/she had told you in the first place.
3 terms come to mind: peer-pressure, school of fish, mainstream. Catch my drift?
It's in the words themselves if we only stopped to really look at them.. school takes the individual children and when it's through with them they are no longer true individuals(, it's like they come in all shapes and sizes and they're made to fit the same cookie shape), they are instilled with group-think(1984), they act as an collective keeping each other in check so that no one strays from the norm. Just how the movement of a school of fish is determined by the movement of the ones on the outside that react to threats and their change of course is propagated through the entire school, reshaping it.

You could write volumes on the nuts and bolts of it all.. I'll leave you with something I've found very useful on my journey.

Jacob

Reactions
frankly i like better the first one, i want to live in a explorable universe, not in a giant prison
I do not think god made the world a big giant prison. God encourage us to observe and learn.

This is the first revelation given to prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessing be apon him)

“Read! In the Name of your Lord Who has created (all that exists). He has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood). Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous. Who has taught (the writing) by the pen. He has taught man that which he knew not.” (96:1-5)

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said in a hadith:
“Whoever follows a path in the pursuit of knowledge, Allah will make a path to Paradise easy for him.” (Bukhari)

Source: Islam Religion Encourages Learning, Observation and Science

The reason i think TPTB came up with the idea that we live in a globe and there is no more land to explorer is, because they want us to control us. They want us to think that the lives we are living is the only available, but we all have this feeling that there is more to this world and what they are trying to convince us is not true.

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions
I don't mean to be rude, but.. why.. what?
Why is something being hidden? Is that really what you want you want to know?
Simply put because it fits somebody's agenda. Because from someone's point of view some things are better left unsaid, or said differently.

Now normally if you want to answer that nagging why?.. you can't jump straight to it, it doesn't work that way.
First who/what/where/when
Then you can test different 'why's on what you already know
And confim it by imagining the whole scenario of 'how' it all happened and judging the probability for yourself.

If you start by asking why without being informed on the matter at hand what are you really asking for? Different options from which to choose one in which to believe? I'm just saying it's not a position you'd want to be in. Even if by chance you choose to believe in the 'correct answer' to your question you would still be at a loss, simply because you wouldn't KNOW.. you'd believe, you'd hope, but it wouldn't be your own conclusion drawn from your own research into the matter, you'd just coppy someone else's final answer.

I recommend looking into the trivium, it'll change your life. Trivium Education - TriviumEducation.com
(it's a sort of learning how to learn, the proper way to get to the truth of the matter)

I will give my opinion on the vague 'why the global deception' question.
I don't mean to be cynical, but on one level simply because it works.
Then there's the wording.. global deception as in world-wide deception or deception about the globe? (I'm just pulling your leg, I know which one you mean.. don't worry, you'll get there)
I see the problem as spiritual in nature. It all stems from the concept of free will. There is free will and then there's divine will. Some see free will as the possibility to do anything. Others say free will is man's right to stray from the divine will. What many don't understand is that actions have consequences. Let me rephrase that.. all actions have consequences, invariably. The wise know that you reap what you sow, that things have a way of coming back at you just like a boomerang.. not right away, maybe when you expect it the least.
The structure of the world today is based on a knowledge differential, not strictly information, but appropriated, integrated information - knowledge. That advantage is leveraged into a power differential. Basically that is why you don't know things, because the people that know the true governing laws of this world we live in are using precisely that knowledge against you to keep you away from precisely that same knowledge that has the potential to make you equals. It makes sense if you think about it..
The thing is they know they can't get away with just doing horrible things to us directly, the universe doesn't work that way.. so they have devised a plethora of ways of circumventing these nagging natural laws to basically get away with it..
-on the one hand they swamp us with information, chaotic, irrelevant, etc.
-they hide the one tool to help us sift through the tons of information everywhere - I mean the Trivium Method
-they are compelled to tell us the truth, but you will find it in the unlikeliest of places, put there on purpose, hidden in plain sight as it were, but with a different label. (just like the news has become science-fiction and you get more truth embedded in movies)
-they don't bother to 'hurt' us directly, they just program or command us to hurt ourselves, while unconsciously at least, knowing the truth.

It all starts in school really(get'em young).. see school doesn't teach you truth.. school teaches you what they want you to think is true. They tell you something today and ask you to relay it back to them tomorrow.. how does that get you closer to truth? it's purely arbitrary.. The worst part is you finish school and think you know things, you have a handle on the situation.. when you couldn't be further from the truth.
It's worst than not knowing.. 'cause then you know you don't know, but when you graduate you think you know when actually you don't - so you don't even feel the need to find out.. because you think you know. And while you're in school they instill in you certain tendencies.. in a sort of Pavlovian manner you learn that when the bell rings you wake up from the bad dream and the class is over.. you must respect autority, you sit in your chair, you don't speak if you're not asked.. and you are made to compete against your colleagues in the fine art of telling the teacher what he/she had told you in the first place.
3 terms come to mind: peer-pressure, school of fish, mainstream. Catch my drift?
It's in the words themselves if we only stopped to really look at them.. school takes the individual children and when it's through with them they are no longer true individuals(, it's like they come in all shapes and sizes and they're made to fit the same cookie shape), they are instilled with group-think(1984), they act as an collective keeping each other in check so that no one strays from the norm. Just how the movement of a school of fish is determined by the movement of the ones on the outside that react to threats and their change of course is propagated through the entire school, reshaping it.

You could write volumes on the nuts and bolts of it all.. I'll leave you with something I've found very useful on my journey.

Sorry it took so long to actually read your post. I'm glad I did! Damn would it be great to grab a pint with a person like you.

No offense but (proceeds to offend)

Just kidding! You were actually quite percient in your accusation that I was seeking a blanket response. I was! I'll check out that method you mentioned, but personally I learn like a sponge. I want to know what everyone thinks, and absorb the best bits of everything. I'm always learning. I always have some audiobook or YouTube video or whatever in the background, because even if I'm not consciously paying attention I might be absorbing some of it subconsciously.

Your pavlov school analogy is mind blowing. You're absolutely fucking right. I majored in Philosophy in University. Holy f**k right? Don't worry, I'm making 6 figures in a completely unrelated field haha. That being said, it was really eye opening. It was the only class Ive ever been in where I get better marks by telling the professors they're full of shit. It teaches you how to think, and how logic works down to the symbolic level.

You can't help but wonder why the other topics don't like you challenging ideas. I could only imagine the grade I would get in history class if I started quoting Fomenko.

Whaduzitake

Reactions

Laluna

Reactions
Motivation behind global deception?

Since this is stolenhistory... I always thought the reason was because their true history is not legitimate.

Kinda like if a person cut into a line and then was being forced to prove they didn't actually cut the line. Lies would be told and any true witnesses would decide to keep quiet or believe the lies. Over time no one would remember.

Of course the primary motivation is due to control but there seems to be a requirement of control that involves legitimacy or righteousness. Fish live better in a climate controlled tank than in a cup of water. We need to believe the lie.

freezetime26

Reactions
Especially that map without Rome in it
Where i can find that map? is it posted in the Geography and maps section in this forum?
Post automatically merged:

frankly i like better the first one, i want to live in a explorable universe, not in a giant prison
I always thought that being in a almost infinite universe and we the human race being such insignificant species would make humans more humble and caring of each other since this planet is the only thing we got in a desolate and big wasteland, and who knows, the potent dangers of space and godlike species would unite human race like the believe of a God did in the past (You know, the God fearing people). In top of that, i always thought that we ARE something, since we are the only species with "intelligence" and consciousness in a vast universe. However, this point of view only made humans more arrogant and selfish for some reason.

Last edited:

welkyn

Reactions
Just wanted to put a little idea out there - we've been looking heavily at Tartary for a while now, obviously, since there's some pretty weird goings on in that part of the world. Why the sudden disappearance, why the evidence of carpet bombing, why the "no-go zones" in that part of Siberia, why the weird links with America and so on?

Now, I don't necessarily believe this for a minute, but it strikes me that the following scenario makes about as much sense as any other: imagine that Tartaria won the war. Tartaria is actually not what we've been hoping it might be - it's an Empire, an Empire that seeks global control, that absorbs and adopts whatever cultures it can into its mass, before influencing them from on high. Imagine that Tartaria won the war: they took the States, they took Europe, they took Africa and Australia. And, in order not to be discovered - in order not to have the blame put on them - they simultaneously wiped themselves out of history. They put the blame onto the vassal states. They said, "no, it's the Brits, it's the Americans, it's the Vatican, the Dutch East India Company, the Masons". All the while, their rule, their policies, trickle down throughout the world - and all they had to give up was a few of their outlying coastal states in northern Siberia, and the supposed "prestige" that might come along with being the "world Empire". They avoid the blame, the ire, and, most importantly, the detection of the common people, and maintain their power without possibility of opposition.

Look at Kazakhstan - look at their capital, Astana. It's one of the richest cities in the world, home to many, many international interests. And yet, it flies completely under the radar. I'm sure most of us won't have heard of "Astana" outside of potential connections to conspiracy theories. Take a look:

kazakh1.jpgkazakh8.jpgkazakh7.jpgkazakh9.jpgkazakh10.jpgkazakh3.jpgkazakh5.jpgkazakh6.jpgkazakh4.jpgkazakh2.jpgkazakh13.jpgkazakh14.jpgkazakh11.jpgkazakh12.jpgkazakh19.jpgkazakh17.jpgkazakh15.jpgkazakh16.jpgkazakh20.jpgkazakh18.jpg

I don't know about you, but this degree of opulence is not what I think of when I think of "Central Asia". And yet, here it is - right in some of the heartland of old Tartaria.

Now, it could just as easily be that Tartaria was a good civilisation, and the concentration of international money in this place is intended as an insult to them on some level - but it could also be a subtle display on the part of the post-Tartarian power, that "this is where we came from", "this is our original centre". No less plausible than the notion that this supposedly advanced, multinational, highly populated mega-empire was taken out by less populated, less developed, technologically inferior nations.

As I said, not my belief. But it's still possible. And maybe thinking in these terms - of intentional self-sabotage, of "covering one's tracks" - might lead to some more possibilities being worked out, closer to the truth of the matter...

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Just a thought here. If you research such things as proto-historical humans, you find the Boskop man of Africa, with a brain measurement of 2200 CC, and Neanderthal man, a close second, with about 2000, and Cro-Magnon man about 1650. And then us, at 1300. What happened? Is this evolution in reverse the result of cosmic coronas that damaged our DNA, or perhaps a comet that contained materials dangerous to the human brain? There IS, as has been proven, a relationship between the interior capacity of the skull and intelligence, although modern science tends to downplay or ridicule this idea. Have we just recently gotten over our 1000 year nap? What else have we forgotten over the years? Other than the beginnings of UFO activity, and the hydrogen bomb explosions, what else might have contributed to this? I believe that the answers to those questions may also help in answering the why of this one.

freezetime26

Reactions
Just wanted to put a little idea out there - we've been looking heavily at Tartary for a while now, obviously, since there's some pretty weird goings on in that part of the world. Why the sudden disappearance, why the evidence of carpet bombing, why the "no-go zones" in that part of Siberia, why the weird links with America and so on?

Now, I don't necessarily believe this for a minute, but it strikes me that the following scenario makes about as much sense as any other: imagine that Tartaria won the war. Tartaria is actually not what we've been hoping it might be - it's an Empire, an Empire that seeks global control, that absorbs and adopts whatever cultures it can into its mass, before influencing them from on high. Imagine that Tartaria won the war: they took the States, they took Europe, they took Africa and Australia. And, in order not to be discovered - in order not to have the blame put on them - they simultaneously wiped themselves out of history. They put the blame onto the vassal states. They said, "no, it's the Brits, it's the Americans, it's the Vatican, the Dutch East India Company, the Masons". All the while, their rule, their policies, trickle down throughout the world - and all they had to give up was a few of their outlying coastal states in northern Siberia, and the supposed "prestige" that might come along with being the "world Empire". They avoid the blame, the ire, and, most importantly, the detection of the common people, and maintain their power without possibility of opposition.

Look at Kazakhstan - look at their capital, Astana. It's one of the richest cities in the world, home to many, many international interests. And yet, it flies completely under the radar. I'm sure most of us won't have heard of "Astana" outside of potential connections to conspiracy theories. Take a look:

View attachment 15270View attachment 15277View attachment 15276View attachment 15278View attachment 15279View attachment 15272View attachment 15274View attachment 15275View attachment 15273View attachment 15271View attachment 15282View attachment 15283View attachment 15280View attachment 15281View attachment 15287View attachment 15289View attachment 15284View attachment 15285View attachment 15288View attachment 15286

I don't know about you, but this degree of opulence is not what I think of when I think of "Central Asia". And yet, here it is - right in some of the heartland of old Tartaria.

Now, it could just as easily be that Tartaria was a good civilisation, and the concentration of international money in this place is intended as an insult to them on some level - but it could also be a subtle display on the part of the post-Tartarian power, that "this is where we came from", "this is our original centre". No less plausible than the notion that this supposedly advanced, multinational, highly populated mega-empire was taken out by less populated, less developed, technologically inferior nations.

As I said, not my belief. But it's still possible. And maybe thinking in these terms - of intentional self-sabotage, of "covering one's tracks" - might lead to some more possibilities being worked out, closer to the truth of the matter...
Glad you pointed that out!

this video explains it very well

rafalnowicki

Reactions
Did people use to know more? Or maybe they were also so blind as today when watching some Hollywood's super production revealing lots of truth through symbology? I think people love illusions. Try to tell about the reset which took place 2 hundred years ago to average Joe. You would scare him good. People believe what they are told even if the information is an obvious lie. But this is the current situation. I'm not sure how it was in the past.
I think people in the past were much better informed about the world situation and how it really looks and works. We can see it in architecture and art. We can find many truths in legends, stories. Even the Bible has many truths or had as we lost meaning through twisted translations and religious misinterpretations.
Something went really wrong and if people were much more awareness it didn't work well. Elites decided to reduce humans to zombies and have more control over us.
I believe a majority of what we as humans had was lost. We use only a small percentage of what we biologically and mentally are capable of. The truth about the past would be a real fantasy for us today and could be even not fully understood.

Maybe this is the reality our ancestor used to have:

1_GJPvZpXb9beP5u-ms8JQPg.jpeg

Willielad

Reactions
Wow! I was just blown away. When I thought of Kazakstan I seriosly envisioned the town Borat was from was as good as it got there. That is also why I no longer even have a tv.
This thread is great to see. A lot of good info. Trivium Education is great and Mark Passio seems to be playing for the team I'm rooting for. I would like to know the why and who but dont. I do know some of the how and it is becoming increasingly easy to spot that. An analogy would be I was raised to play the game of life like a game of checkers from my family and authority figures. I realize now that all things in the world are presented as checker pieces and like the rules of checkers apply. The only thing is I would see things that were only possible in a reality that was under different rules. Now the game of life looks like chess for the medical field backgammon for government parcheesy for religion and so on. Most people are happy losing at checkers and not really understanding how they follow the rules and play fair but always cant quite get ahead. The game is rigged.
The why still is eluding me. I do think about it sometimes though. A group of people just love power and wealth maybe? Or other beings made humans to mine gold and left. Now a couple are controlling things? Maybe we are food and live in a enclosed system waiting for the eggs of a alien race to hatch and feed on us. Then the next reset? Could it be I create my own reality? Earth has been strip mined now we are allowed to live our lives in duress of all the normal life threats so our energy can be consumed? The main thing that I will say is I have been lied to and will need solid proof before I KNOW why. The way to combat most of the above is with love and knowledge.

OP
mythstifieD

mythstifieD

Reactions

View attachment 15270View attachment 15277View attachment 15276View attachment 15278View attachment 15279View attachment 15272View attachment 15274View attachment 15275View attachment 15273View attachment 15271View attachment 15282View attachment 15283View attachment 15280View attachment 15281View attachment 15287View attachment 15289View attachment 15284View attachment 15285View attachment 15288View attachment 15286

Personally I've never bought the idea that Tartaria was some benevolent paradise. This is an interesting take, I'll expand my thoughts more later

whitewave

Reactions
I believe a majority of what we as humans had was lost. We use only a small percentage of what we biologically and mentally are capable of.
Maybe this is the reality our ancestor used to have:

View attachment 15296
A writer named Watchman Nee wrote a book proposing that very idea entitled The Latent Power of the Soul. Short book-maybe 100 pages. He explains it from a biblical/religious perspective but basically states that, originally, human beings had many more abilities and powers than we see currently in use. Medical science speculates (with some evidence) that we probably had the ability, now lost, to manufacture our own Vitamin C.

jd755

Reactions
for me there is a feeling that i have access to whatever is required when it is required but that access appears to be hidden or turned off in some manner.
once we get a spoken language implanted all thoughts appear in that language. how they appear, if they appear, before the sounds of language got defined is i feel another thing i do not remember..
this spoken language is then used via thoughts to build a human sized world and with it comes the problem and answer conundrum..(thus we get bound to serve the thoughts of other which manifests today as no money = death)

the problem with thoughts and the irony that this is a thought is not lost on me, is no-one knows what they are, where if anywhere they arise from, who or what originates them etc etc.
looking at the passed from the position of the present (the only point from where it can be viewed as far as i can tell) using thought is a fools errand in one respect although it appears to be all we have...appearances are deceptive because what is the present and is there a hyphn missing in that word?

this thinking in linear thoughts appears to me to be the natural way of thoughts are designed to be used what strikes me as 'missing' is the speed of thought so too speak. i get the impression thought is meant to be so quick they become feeling or intuition its as though these brains are on tickover throttled if you will by the pretend world we get told is there thus not experiencing the real world we know is there..

this for me is the difference between a tartary/pre tartary life and this one. they were more tuned in to the energy of this plane more accepting of things as they are and the incredible,to us, physical structures that we see fire a remembering inside each of us a spark which fires so quickly it doesn't register in our thought process but appears as feeling or intuition and is a sign we have raised our speed of thinking..a connection made to 'what is required when it is required' maybe..

my feeling about tartary and its predecessor cultures is they did not have to 'buy life' as we are told we have to do today...buying and selling only arose when people forgot how create...this forgetting feels like a deliberate act but by who or what eludes me...

kentucky

Reactions
This is just to piggyback on @tyler durden - and, yes, Trivium learning for the win. It'll change your life for the better.

(Edit: In the following, I now see that I had almost exactly restated what TD had said previously. As I was writing it, I thought that I was offering a nuanced perspective, but, lo, it’s almost exactly the same :) sorry for the unintended redundancy.)

To directly respond to "why" to the global deception (and as TD eluded to):

If we don't know *where* we are, we don't know who were are, nor where we come from. We can't answer the why without the who, what, and where (and *when*), first. The global deception helps obfuscate the "where".

And, as other has stated, it seems to reason that it's done for control. And as others have also stated, the controls may be in place because it may hide knowledge that we are not meant to know - perhaps about our previous/future fate, or perhaps of capabilities that others desire we not possess for whatever reason.

Last edited:

TH Dialectic

Reactions
This is just to piggyback on @tyler durden - and, yes, Trivium learning for the win. It'll change your life for the better.

Edit: I suppose I am almost exactly restated what he said in the following, I see now. I thought, as I wrote it, that I was offering a nuanced perspective, but, lo, it’s almost exactly the same :) sorry for the unintended redundancy.

To directly respond to "why" to the global deception (and as TD eluded to):

If we don't know *where* we are, we don't know who were are, nor where we come from. We can't answer the why without the who, what, and where (and *when*), first. The global deception helps obfuscate the "where".

And, as other has stated, it seems to reason that it's done for control. And as others have also stated, the controls may be in place because it may hide knowledge that we are not meant to know - perhaps about our previous/future fate, or perhaps of capabilities that others desire we not possess for whatever reason.
Nail on the head.

TH