Moon Landing Video. Is this how it happened?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Not sure about the authenticity of this newly published video, but looks pretty damning (if it is the real deal, of course). Not sure if youtube will choose to delete it, so if you are interested in the Moon Landing issue, I recommend you watch it.

The United States' Apollo 11 was the first manned mission to land on the Moon, on 20 July 1969. There have been six manned U.S. landings (between 1969 and 1972) and numerous unmanned landings, with no soft landings happening from 22 August 1976 until 14 December 2013.

To date, the United States is the only country to have successfully conducted manned missions to the Moon, with the last departing the lunar surface in December 1972.

Moon landing - Wikipedia
List of Apollo missions - Wikipedia

Magnus

Reactions
Just through observation, a child can know the moon is not terra firma and a rocket cant go there.

Clouds behind the moon also make this apparent.

Only when a child is told that scientists sent a rocket there with men and then returned to earth, is a child forced to believe the lie. The space race filled Americans with gusto and patriotism so much they suspended all rational belief and faith in scripture.

KB, do you really believe its possible to travel to the moon and land a vehicle on it?

If so do you think it is possible to land on a rainbow?

Forgive my cruel criticism, but posts like this are trashy and really make this website seem like cointel.

If someone believes men walked on the moon for goodness sake, WTF is he/she doing investigating things like mudflood and tartaria and starforts? The moon landing is one of the simplest things to dismiss as 100% hoax.

Kindly awaiting your reply

Its ALL FAKE (re moon landing)

There is MUCH MORE important stuff to research and consider. In 2018, with digital tech, ANY video can be made and altered.

Time wasting subject, imo. BAD FOR STOLENHISTORY.ORG

anotherlayer

Reactions
i can't tell if this is truly legit. but, it's certainly some new camera views we havent seen before.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
KB, do you really believe its possible to travel to the moon and land a vehicle on it?
No I do not, Magnus. At the same time I'm being realistic with my assessment of the situation. And the reality shows, that our discussions on this forum put us into a category publicly labeled as "conspiracy theorists". The above video demonstrates enough to get some of that foil of public opinion to be removed.

conspiracy_theorist.jpg

In my opinion, exposure to information drives people to start questioning things, and in some instances to begin their own research. I would bet quite a few peoples' quest for truth started with the fake Moon Landing. Mine sure did about 25 years ago. Up till then I did not give it a second thought, and did not question that people landed on the Moon. This is still the official version of the events, and is still being taught at school.

The video I posted shows the process of filming of the Moon Landing done in the pavilion setting on Earth. Little pieces of information at the very least could keep one's mind consider alternate possibilities.

Authorities do everything they can to support the narrative, swaying the opinion of some of the questioning individuals back into the main stream area:
At the same time 52% of the British public think that Moon Landing was faked
And we can see in what manner the article is written too.
Horrifically, those aged 25 to 34 were the most deluded, with 73 percent of them considering the entire thing to be a highly elaborate hoax. By comparison, just 38 percent of those over the age of 55 didn’t believe Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin set foot on the lunar surface.
Some 57 percent of Russians believe that there has never been a manned lunar landing and are convinced that the US government falsified videos, photos and other material evidence regarding the 1969 expedition, a new poll by the Russian Public Opinion Research Center (Russian acronym VCIOM) has revealed.
The UK poll only engaged 1,000 or so people. The Russian one about 2,000. The below CBS poll could be much more indicative of the true state of things.

moon_landing.jpg

The US is a separate topic in itself: What percentage of people in the US believe the Apollo moon landing was a hoax?
The ignorant percentage. The paranoid percentage, so convinced that authorities can’t be trusted, they would shoot themselves if the government gave them immortality.
*****​
It is obvious, that a lot of people consider the Moon Landing to be real. Just because a few individuals, can see the signs allowing us to recognize why it was fake, this is not the case with the majority of the World population. Yet, those people, most likely, do not think it is possible to land on a rainbow.

The posted video shows plenty of interesting information to provide for a good critical thinking opportunity. If this thread sways one person into questioning their reality, I could probably think that I did my part. I know that a few hundred people stop by our forum daily, just to read. They do not register, but hey read.

Quite a few topics posted by me on this website, at one point or another, have become obvious to me, yet those were still shared with public.

Exposure of the issue is the reason for threads like this. Besides, the video itself is pretty interesting.

WildFire2000

Reactions
Magnus, stimulating discussion, especially involving something so basic as the Moon Landings is NOT bad for StolenHistory. Especially since this footage he's showing, if you bothered to watch it, is an effort to prove they are indeed False.

I've discovered, with my talks with people on various topics of the history, hoaxes, and the rest of everything, that everyone has variable stages of clarity. I've talked to quite a few who are aware things are being manipulated but they haven't reached the 'Everything is a lie' point yet. Co-Worker of mine is adamant that 9/11 was an inside job, but his viewpoint is that there were Islamic hijackers that flew planes into the building. The same co-worker doesn't believe we landed on the moon. I have a cousin that also believes the moon landings were fake, but thinks we live on a .. not round, but not flat Earth, 9/11 and Sandy Hook were both hoaxes in an attempt to control the population, while his brother is adamant that Earth is flat, but he also agrees with the 9/11 and Sandy Hook hoaxes. Everyone has different areas of interest, not everyone on this site cares about the state of the moon landings in comparison to the Star Forts or even the weirdness of Photography and the Civil War. There are some here that are 100% adamant that the moon and space exist exactly as we've been told, while still believing in the Mud Flood and lies about our history, do you think we shouldn't talk/discuss/debate with them? I can't talk about this with anyone but my wife and kids, and even then, I have to be careful with my kids. I don't want them to consider me a lunatic, but I also am trying to teach them to question and verify all things. I can discuss history issues with my parents, but when/if I discuss the possible unstable validity of the Bible, my dad loses all sense of logic and the discussion is killed immediately. He also won't broker discussion on 9/11. My uncle on the other hand is easily to talk to about the lies of the Government and where we as people stand with them, but he also won't discuss the historical record or Bible validity.

My point here is that we can't dismiss anything anyone presents out of hand, just because we think it's invalid. We have to research, study, and work things out without being dismissive and annoyed towards out fellow posters. Everyone's awakening is different. We all come to various levels of understanding slowly, on a huge spread of topics, as the truths and lies are uncovered. Also, no everyone can completely let go of their foundation. It's a scary place to be, adrift in a sea of uncertainty. There are times I question my sanity nowadays. I can read and contribute here, but when I look at everything around me, all I see is deception and forgery. Makes life hard sometimes.

As for the video, I didn't finish it. I have difficulty accepting it as what it is, mostly because with tech as it is nowadays, we can fake just about anything. We can splice bits of film together and layer audio over it to give us anything we really want to see. Some of those 'behind the scene' shots remind me a lot of the Star Wars crew shots from filming back in the late 70's. Good find though, KD.

Searching

Reactions
I'm not sure if I will be able to adequately express my thoughts on this, and I may get skewered, but here it goes.

What if it is the consensus belief that something happened that makes it true? If the vast majority of people believe we landed on the moon, then they are putting their energy into the event, thus giving it life and making it "real". When people quit feeding their energy to an event, it disintegrates.
This disintegration is seen by us in ways our limited minds can comprehend - we get a behind-the-scenes look at the "movie" that was once our reality.

Kennedy's assasination is no different. The Zapruder film disproves the official story much more than it proves the lone gunman explanation. Zapruder's film is the least believable movie I have ever seen, and I've watched Fast and Furious movies, so that is saying a lot.

I'm sure by now we have all quit watching the news because it looks like a movie, just crisis actors in front of green screens. For me, the make-believe aspect of movies and the news has bled into everyday life. When I drive down the street, I have difficulty distinguishing what I see in "real" life from the backdrops of Grand Theft Auto.

What if, for every one person who awakens and quits feeding his energy into the event, the event, like the moon landing, becomes more transparent? It hasn't enough energy to sustain itself as believable to those with a discerning eye.

So what I'm saying is, what if man did land on the moon in 1969, but now he didn't? It is an odd idea, I know. To one who has a physical, material, 3D line of thinking, this is ridiculous. "The moon is either terra firma or it's not. We either landed on it or we didn't" And I get that. It has to be one or the other, but what if it's not?

What if both seemingly contradictory things are happening simultaneously? The idea is not that odd. We encounter this anomoly everyday. To me, there were no planes on 9/11. To the person standing right next to me, there were planes and hijackers and box cutters.

So, who is the keeper of Truth? Who in this realm is the objective record keeper? I would answer no one. We are all just subjective observers filtering events through our own experiences and biases, and the event that gets the most attention, or energy, becomes "real".

In a nutshell, I believe it is possible Neil Armstrong, the astronaut, landed on the moon in 1969, but in 2018, Neil Armstrong, the B-list actor, starred in a C-list movie.

All the world is a stage, and the moon, too, I guess.

Last edited:

MeNTaLMoNKeY

Reactions
What if, for every one person who awakens and quits feeding his energy into the event, the event, like the moon landing, becomes more transparent? It hasn't enough energy to sustain itself as believable to those with a discerning eye.

So what I'm saying is, what if man did land on the moon in 1969, but now he didn't? It is an odd idea, I know. To one who has a physical, material, 3D line of thinking, this is ridiculous. "The moon is either terra firma or it's not. We either landed on it or we didn't" And I get that. It has to be one or the other, but what if it's not?
Very interesting line of thinking. Not sure if I'd agree with it, or even find it plausible, but interesting nonetheless. It also sounds similar to how people have hypothesized that there are multiple universes getting tangled together and bringing forth the mandela effect. Could the mandela effect be triggered by the energy that people are pouring into a particular idea? Once enough people switch their energy into believing something different, maybe it actually materializes...?

WildFire2000

Reactions
This line of thinking was used in an episode of Supernatural. There was a glyph, that represented a 'god' who only manifested when he had enough energy. Some kids were playing around, painted the glyph, and then published a short 'horror' movie on the internet. As people began watching it and studying it, they created the god/demon/ghost creature, manifesting it into existence due to their energy output.

It's also a theme for a religion system or a divinity system in some Dungeons and Dragons settings/alternate rules, where if you can convince enough people that you are indeed a deity, you gain immortality, due to the energy of their belief. As you spread your religion, gain followers and worshipers, you raise in ranks of divinity to become more powerful.

Moving over to real-life, it is well documented that lived in, or used equipment far, far outlasts anything man-made that we actively ignore. Houses, even without maintenance, can last decades with someone living inside. That same house, with only a few years of no human habitation, begins to fall apart and deteriorate at a rapid pace. Couple that with the study (I read it YEARS ago, I won't be able to find it without a lot of digging) where a professor was studying probability. He set up these simple computer boxes to 'flip a coin' and come up with a heads or tails response, which the box then printed, it just kept a running tally of coin flips. In his study, he wanted to see if he could alter their 50/50 ratio at all, and by having someone in another room merely concentrate on the box, didn't matter if they were thinking about heads or tails or not, just by concentrating on the box, it varied the probabilities, causing a skew in the data. As he come to realize how things were altered by this, he reached out to colleagues to assist, and soon he had several others working on similar experiments, all with similar results. Fascinatingly enough, according to what I read, a few hours preceding multiple historic events, such as Princess Di's funeral, 9/11, and the 2004 Indonesian Tsunami, the black-boxes altered their ratios significantly. It also happens during the Olympics and other world-level sporting events, which indicates there is a level of human mental energy that affects both actively and 'in the future'. ... if the whole thing isn't made up of course.

What does this have to do with the topic? I don't know, but if we're actually altering history by questioning it, then, uh, our world being permeable is quite ... unsettling. I mean, we have to realize that we have SOME kind of control on this kind of thing, given the various mental disciplines and their supposed effects on reality, such as chi channeling and such. How far we can take it, however, is another matter.

I hope all of that made sense.

Searching

Reactions
This line of thinking was used in an episode of Supernatural. There was a glyph, that represented a 'god' who only manifested when he had enough energy. Some kids were playing around, painted the glyph, and then published a short 'horror' movie on the internet. As people began watching it and studying it, they created the god/demon/ghost creature, manifesting it into existence due to their energy output.

It's also a theme for a religion system or a divinity system in some Dungeons and Dragons settings/alternate rules, where if you can convince enough people that you are indeed a deity, you gain immortality, due to the energy of their belief. As you spread your religion, gain followers and worshipers, you raise in ranks of divinity to become more powerful.

Moving over to real-life, it is well documented that lived in, or used equipment far, far outlasts anything man-made that we actively ignore. Houses, even without maintenance, can last decades with someone living inside. That same house, with only a few years of no human habitation, begins to fall apart and deteriorate at a rapid pace. Couple that with the study (I read it YEARS ago, I won't be able to find it without a lot of digging) where a professor was studying probability. He set up these simple computer boxes to 'flip a coin' and come up with a heads or tails response, which the box then printed, it just kept a running tally of coin flips. In his study, he wanted to see if he could alter their 50/50 ratio at all, and by having someone in another room merely concentrate on the box, didn't matter if they were thinking about heads or tails or not, just by concentrating on the box, it varied the probabilities, causing a skew in the data. As he come to realize how things were altered by this, he reached out to colleagues to assist, and soon he had several others working on similar experiments, all with similar results. Fascinatingly enough, according to what I read, a few hours preceding multiple historic events, such as Princess Di's funeral, 9/11, and the 2004 Indonesian Tsunami, the black-boxes altered their ratios significantly. It also happens during the Olympics and other world-level sporting events, which indicates there is a level of human mental energy that affects both actively and 'in the future'. ... if the whole thing isn't made up of course.

What does this have to do with the topic? I don't know, but if we're actually altering history by questioning it, then, uh, our world being permeable is quite ... unsettling. I mean, we have to realize that we have SOME kind of control on this kind of thing, given the various mental disciplines and their supposed effects on reality, such as chi channeling and such. How far we can take it, however, is another matter.

I hope all of that made sense.
Made perfect sense to me. Double-slit experiment.
Double-slit experiment - Wikipedia

Oddly enough, I think the etymology of experiment is "experience for/of the mind".

I love the house analogy, btw.

WildFire2000

Reactions
Just to add, the weirdness we've all been told about Quantum Physics and how outcomes aren't finalized until we actually measure them, meaning things can be either/or until we decide to verify, and then we set the outcome.

I had a long chat with a physics major from USF a few years ago (University of South Florida) where we discussed things about quantum physics and atoms, how the electrons can be mapped on only 1 of multiple scales. We can gauge vector and no know speed or anything else, OR we can map their speed, but not their vector/trajectory, OR we can determine their placement *at that moment* but nothing more, because once we do, they .. change and we lose them. Protons and Neutrons are more steady, in that we can identify and locate the nucleus of an atom, but after that ...HA, good luck nailing down the electrons. Which, I find interesting, considering that all we know about Chemistry relies on us knowing how protons and electrons work. We seem to have a decent understanding there, so why is it that we are still lost when it comes to the anatomy of atoms? ... Sorry, derailed again. SORRY KD.

Searching

Reactions
Sorry, derailed again. SORRY KD.
It's Korben's post, so if he wants me to discontinue this topic I will.

Having said that, I would like to make my case that we are not off-topic. I think by now we all know the telemetry data is missing and the Van Allen Radiation Belt and blah, blah, blah. I think we can all agree the official story is bogus.

Instead of finding more evidence that proves what we already know, what if we figure out what is really going on?

As far as I can tell, we have 2 possibilities:
A) There is a dastardly plan that has been hatched by somebody or somebodies long ago to lie to us about everything, and damn near everybody bought it...
Or
B) History is changing... But that's impossible right?
No more impossible to me than a small group of insiders duping an entire population generation after generation to the point that we don't know where we live, what our true history is, or... really any damn thing. We know nothing except lies.

This site is filled with critical thinkers. We wouldn't have come this far if we weren't. We have common sense. We are analytical.
There is one component we are missing, though, and that is, well, a belief in, for lack of a better word... magic.

We may scoff at the idea, but those we perceive to be running this place sure believe in it, and we have to admit, we were all under the mainstream spell at one point.

We have thoroughly dismantled reality. We've proved everything is a lie. We look for truth, but all we find are more questions, so now what? We seem to have come to a road block using conventional means.

Korben, I'll shut up now if you want. Just say the word.

Magnus

Reactions
Thanks for the stimulating replies.

And KB, I do see your point.

But, Im not watching any more videos on the moon landing, in support of it, or showing it to be a hoax.

Just like 9/11 and Sandy Hook, I know Im being lied to.

Its like the classic street corner "Shell Game" con. Once you know its a ruse and you will never win, and there are planted bystanders who will "win" money to encourage others to try and play.... Why would I ever even go near such an experience? All I need to know about the shell game is AVOID it. I dont want to watch others get taken, I dont want to watch to see if I can "catch" the tricksters cheating, I dont want anything to do with it... not giving mental energy or watching or thinking about it.

It takes time away from more important pursuits, more stimulating research, more positive aspects of life.

milhaus

Reactions
Why are you all overthinking it so much? The moon landing was never real. People believed it because they were watching a camera filming a projection screen on their televisions. Terrible quality that didn't show them what we see today. But not everyone believed it anyway.

The JFK assassination was faked as well. The Zapruder film wasn't shown to the public until the '70s as far as I know.
That's why they make conspiracy theories so available to us; so we are asking all these questions instead of looking at the most obvious answer. Fake. Smoke and mirrors.

Relating to the video, I recognize a lot of that footage and whoever made this put a filter on the footage and made color footage black and white. It's probably some High School student's film project.

Sure anyone now can look at the footage and see that it isn't real, but do you even realize how many people actually look at the moon landing footage in their spare time? Do you realize how many people think we only went once?

The only argument against the moon landing being faked is that the USSR would have said something. But we never called them out for faking any of their space missions, did we? Just have a look at how silly those are. And I will disagree that this isn't important, because this forum shows that Russia and China are essentially illegitimate empires with false histories and it looks like the USA is well. So the question then should be why do they want us to think we can even go to the moon? Or something along those lines.

Now that the lies are falling apart they push simulation theory and put all these discrepencies under a blanket term like Mandela effect. I just want to caution people from falling for their latest form of programming.

cheap

Reactions
What always got me about fake space is every country needs to be in on it. That being said the same fake space inconsistencies appear in all videos from all countries.

I guess they all like their space programs budget. I think that could be the only thing holding it together.

anotherlayer

Reactions
two wings, but still one eagle head. prove the moon landing was a hoax and everything immediately falls apart. all this US vs. Russia talk we drum up every 10 years. rabble rabble rabble. (they) couldn't pull that off if we found out everyone is a friend and we're their enemy.

Searching

Reactions
Why are you all overthinking it so much? The moon landing was never real. People believed it because they were watching a camera filming a projection screen on their televisions. Terrible quality that didn't show them what we see today. But not everyone believed it anyway.

The JFK assassination was faked as well. The Zapruder film wasn't shown to the public until the '70s as far as I know.
That's why they make conspiracy theories so available to us; so we are asking all these questions instead of looking at the most obvious answer. Fake. Smoke and mirrors.

Relating to the video, I recognize a lot of that footage and whoever made this put a filter on the footage and made color footage black and white. It's probably some High School student's film project.

Sure anyone now can look at the footage and see that it isn't real, but do you even realize how many people actually look at the moon landing footage in their spare time? Do you realize how many people think we only went once?

The only argument against the moon landing being faked is that the USSR would have said something. But we never called them out for faking any of their space missions, did we? Just have a look at how silly those are. And I will disagree that this isn't important, because this forum shows that Russia and China are essentially illegitimate empires with false histories and it looks like the USA is well. So the question then should be why do they want us to think we can even go to the moon? Or something along those lines.

Now that the lies are falling apart they push simulation theory and put all these discrepencies under a blanket term like Mandela effect. I just want to caution people from falling for their latest form of programming.
I don't believe we are "overthinking". We all know that there are no separate governments. On one level, we can see that some Nazis were brought to the U.S. to work with NASA while others were supposedly exterminated and that the Russians were in on keeping the secret, but that does not answer the question of what is really going on.

If we delve deeper to the next level, or "overthink" as you call it, we find the analytical skills this society has provided us fail to help, so how do we proceed from here?

The assumption that simulation theory and Mandela are being forced upon us is possibly erroneous. That line of thinking is no different than those who claim flat earth is a psy op or that the Russians would have said something if we'd faked the moon landing.

We can see that there is some truth to flat earth. NASA is a sham. There is no measurable curvature to the earth. Water finds its own level. Those are observations we can make for ourself. As for Russia not saying anything, a mid-level conspirator's answer is that they wanted their own money-funneling scheme and saw that a space program was a good way to do that, but we know money is not real. It is just a means to power, but I no longer buy the power play. This is far more more than just a power grab.

There is truth in all "conspiracies", so why would there not be truth to simulation and Mandela? Those who have experienced the Mandela Effect first-hand would disagree that it is a program being pushed on them by TPTB. Yes, it may be a program, but that doesn't mean it's not true, and who has implemented such a program and why?

Dismissing ideas because they seem ludicrous is something the masses do. We are better than that.

I just want to know what is going on. I want the truth. If I dismissed ideas because I initially found them to be ridiculous or unsettling, I would not be here today seeking truth. I would be content believing what I was told because it is comforting.

I think the more we delve into trying to make sense of our false history, the more disturbed we will be. We will have more questions than we started out with, as has been the case so far, and I am trying to think of unconventional means to find answers, as the logical approach we have taken this far has only led us to more lies.

milhaus

Reactions
I don't believe we are "overthinking". We all know that there are no separate governments. On one level, we can see that some Nazis were brought to the U.S. to work with NASA while others were supposedly exterminated and that the Russians were in on keeping the secret, but that does not answer the question of what is really going on.

If we delve deeper to the next level, or "overthink" as you call it, we find the analytical skills this society has provided us fail to help, so how do we proceed from here?

The assumption that simulation theory and Mandela are being forced upon us is possibly erroneous. That line of thinking is no different than those who claim flat earth is a psy op or that the Russians would have said something if we'd faked the moon landing.

We can see that there is some truth to flat earth. NASA is a sham. There is no measurable curvature to the earth. Water finds its own level. Those are observations we can make for ourself. As for Russia not saying anything, a mid-level conspirator's answer is that they wanted their own money-funneling scheme and saw that a space program was a good way to do that, but we know money is not real. It is just a means to power, but I no longer buy the power play. This is far more more than just a power grab.

There is truth in all "conspiracies", so why would there not be truth to simulation and Mandela? Those who have experienced the Mandela Effect first-hand would disagree that it is a program being pushed on them by TPTB. Yes, it may be a program, but that doesn't mean it's not true, and who has implemented such a program and why?

Dismissing ideas because they seem ludicrous is something the masses do. We are better than that.

I just want to know what is going on. I want the truth. If I dismissed ideas because I initially found them to be ridiculous or unsettling, I would not be here today seeking truth. I would be content believing what I was told because it is comforting.

I think the more we delve into trying to make sense of our false history, the more disturbed we will be. We will have more questions than we started out with, as has been the case so far, and I am trying to think of unconventional means to find answers, as the logical approach we have taken this far has only led us to more lies.
Yeah, you're overthinking it by saying the power of make believe made the moon landing real at one time and not real now. It is unnecessary mental gymnastics when the answer is obvious. And like I said, they put every discrepancy under a blanket term. I didn't say there wasn't any truth to it.

Searching

Reactions
Yeah, you're overthinking it by saying the power of make believe made the moon landing real at one time and not real now. It is unnecessary mental gymnastics when the answer is obvious. And like I said, they put every discrepancy under a blanket term. I didn't say there wasn't any truth to it.
You say "they faked it", the moon landing, JFK assassination, etc. Who faked it? How? Why?

The magic of Hollywood, in conjunction with the governments? To enslave a population so that they go to work in their cubicles everyday and hand over half their earnings to their slave masters, not knowing they are free range slaves? Is that the idea?

I no longer buy it. While it is true, there is a subplot below that storyline. Perhaps delving into metaphysics can shed light on what that subplot is.

Last edited:

Magnus

Reactions
Your say "they faked it", the moon landing, JFK assassination, etc. Who faked it? How? Why?

The magic of Hollywood, in conjunction with the governments? To enslave a population so that they go to work in their cubicles everyday and hand over half their earnings to their slave masters, not knowing they are free range slaves? Is that the idea?

I no longer buy it. While it is true, there is a subplot below that storyline. Perhaps delving into metaphysics can shed light on what that subplot is.

Its to hide God. To make people trust and believe and be dependent upon Government, instead of God. The true God.

Or, you can trust only in yourself and see how far it takes you...