Moon landing: basis for belief - what is it?

whitewave

Reactions
View attachment 15100

Closeup of one of the landing pads:

View attachment 15101

Apparently, the state of US tech & engineering must have been so advanced in the 60s that the current Chinese moon-landing crafts utilize many of the same features (such as orange foil and landing pad.

Does any of this look and sound sketchy to others? At the very least, we are not getting the whole story. At the very worst, some very powerful people are playing a long game with some very tall tales.
These look like arts and crafts projects, not high-tech interstellar crafts. That close-up of the the landing pad/leg is especially damning. The flapping flag in the background doesn't help to sell their lie, either. I wonder what kind of tape is holding that together? It's kind of pretty; I might could use some to wrap Christmas presents next year.

Pilgrim

Reactions
These look like arts and crafts projects, not high-tech interstellar crafts. That close-up of the the landing pad/leg is especially damning. The flapping flag in the background doesn't help to sell their lie, either. I wonder what kind of tape is holding that together? It's kind of pretty; I might could use some to wrap Christmas presents next year.
I know. It's very sad, isn't it? And these photos and many more are proudly displayed by NASA on their own website.

The arts and crafts project is worse when you zoom in on the lander.