Missing People in National Forests (Alternative hypotenuses)

anadentone

Reactions
While watching "Missing 411" series on youtube (which I love!) I thought about a movie I had watched a couple of years back called "This is the end" with Seth Rogan. I remember the beginning scene where the "good" people had just disappeared in a flash of light and had gone on to Heaven. What if there's an alternative idea as to what happened to people who disappear in National Forests? Now, I don't mean "disappear-but-later-found-bones-or-clothes" or even "disappeared-but-later-found-alive" I mean people who disappeared and no tracks, no clothes, no phones, no smells, not even bones were ever found of these people. People who just completely disappeared off the face of this Earth. What if these people were just transported to Heaven? I know to some, this might just be too weird, but many thinks the same about alien abductions, bigfoot eating them, elite turning them into stew, or inter dimensional portals gobbling them up. Maybe , these areas are where the Gods of their nations live?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
This is borderline ATS, but given the spin of "had gone on to Heaven" which can be viewed as an assisted escape of our system... let's see where the thread takes us to.

irishbalt

Reactions
While watching "Missing 411" series on youtube (which I love!) I thought about a movie I had watched a couple of years back called "This is the end" with Seth Rogan. I remember the beginning scene where the "good" people had just disappeared in a flash of light and had gone on to Heaven. What if there's an alternative idea as to what happened to people who disappear in National Forests? Now, I don't mean "disappear-but-later-found-bones-or-clothes" or even "disappeared-but-later-found-alive" I mean people who disappeared and no tracks, no clothes, no phones, no smells, not even bones were ever found of these people. People who just completely disappeared off the face of this Earth. What if these people were just transported to Heaven? I know to some, this might just be too weird, but many thinks the same about alien abductions, bigfoot eating them, elite turning them into stew, or inter dimensional portals gobbling them up. Maybe , these areas are where the Gods of their nations live?
Can speculate all we want, but need at least two witnesses to have a chance at understanding such a phenomena.

The very nature of this particular scenario makes me think more of cartel working inside national parks, the abductees being people in the wrong place at the wrong time. My two cents.

Timeshifter

Reactions
When you consider

'On average, 90,000 people are missing in the USA at any given time, according to Todd Matthews from the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System, or NamUs, a national database for missing people'

Source

Thats a small amount of people to accelerate to heaven, if we believe in the world population of 7 billion? Even added in the rest if the worlds missing, what about all those other good souls? And why aren't the rest disposed to hell? If you beleive in this stuff of course.

I Think it is more likely people trafficking (for all sorts of sordid reasons), drugs kills, stupidity or plain old not wanting to be found.

Anyone have any actual 1st hand stories of this happening, that could be a big help here?

Ruby Rhod

Reactions
I have something on this. Here you go. My vote is on "elite turning them into stew."

Edit: Oh no, it resized...technical difficulties...standby...

Ok, here is the source website: Missing 411: Hundreds of Strange Disappearances in our National Parks

Here are some highlights:

Law enforcement officials and park service management were doing everything in their power to keep these events concealed from the general public.​
He [private investigator] was told that there is no such document because the Department of Interior does not keep any record of missing people within their park systems. To obtain this information would cost him $34,000. A list missing persons for the entire United States park systems was a staggering $1.4 million. Paulides did not oblige and instead filed hundreds of Freedom Information Acts.​

• Search dogs behave strangely. Oftentimes these canines cannot pick up a scent, or simply don’t want to. In other instances they begin tracking only to lay down and stop searching as if the person had vanished into thin air. Cadaver dogs are unable to locate a corpse.
  • The body is found in an area that has searched before. In many instances the missing appears in a location that has been thoroughly searched dozens, if not hundreds, of times. It is not uncommon for the deceased to surface on a main trail that is utilized by hikers on a daily basis.
  • Travel uphill instead of downhill. The missing is often found at high levels of elevation, such as mountain peaks. Frequently the victim will travel an astounding amount of miles through treacherous terrain in a time period which seems humanly impossible.
  • Weather-related phenomenon. Shortly after the individual goes missing, the forecast takes a drastic turn. Torrential rain, lightning, fog, sand storms or blizzards occur which delay search parties.
  • Missing clothing. Shoes, pants, shirts and jackets are often removed, even by children who are too young do so themselves. Paradoxical undressing cannot explain why a person would do this in a temperate environment. Clothing that is found is sometimes neatly folded.
  • High amounts of plane crashes. Search planes and helicopters seem to crash at abnormally high rates during these specific cases.
  • Extreme ends of the intellectual scale. On one side there are well-educated people such as doctors, psychiatrists and physicists. Others have disabilities such as autism or Down Syndrome.
  • German ancestry. Those with German heritage appear to go missing at much higher rates.
  • Boulder fields and granite. A high number of men and women vanish in boulder fields or areas with huge quantities of granite. Yosemite National Park is the largest of all clusters and also happens to be the biggest source of granite on Earth.
  • The victim is retrieved near a body of water. Another common factor is the presence of water. Bodies are often discovered near oceans, lakes, rivers, streams or swamps.
  • Berry picking. Strangely, this is a reoccurring theme shared amongst several cases. Those who are picking berries seem to go missing at higher rates.
  • Not feeling well or being tired. Prior to the disappearance, friends and family state the victim had informed them that they were not feeling well or tired.
  • Being last in line. One of the most recurrent of all traits are those in a group who happen to be the last in line. Others who were with the missing report seeing them mere seconds before and suddenly they had vanished without a trace. No one ever reports hearing any sounds such as a gasp, scream or an animal.
Forgive me, I am new here, can someone help? I have thousands of full page screenshots and it would be nice to occassionally attach them without resize occurring. Is there a way to do this? Or can somebody recommend a good image hosting site?

Last edited:

AnthroposRex

Reactions
I have something on this. Here you go. My vote is on "elite turning them into stew."

Edit: Oh no, it resized...technical difficulties...standby...

Ok, here is the source website: Missing 411: Hundreds of Strange Disappearances in our National Parks

Here are some highlights:

Law enforcement officials and park service management were doing everything in their power to keep these events concealed from the general public.​
He [private investigator] was told that there is no such document because the Department of Interior does not keep any record of missing people within their park systems. To obtain this information would cost him $34,000. A list missing persons for the entire United States park systems was a staggering $1.4 million. Paulides did not oblige and instead filed hundreds of Freedom Information Acts.​

• Search dogs behave strangely. Oftentimes these canines cannot pick up a scent, or simply don’t want to. In other instances they begin tracking only to lay down and stop searching as if the person had vanished into thin air. Cadaver dogs are unable to locate a corpse.
  • The body is found in an area that has searched before. In many instances the missing appears in a location that has been thoroughly searched dozens, if not hundreds, of times. It is not uncommon for the deceased to surface on a main trail that is utilized by hikers on a daily basis.
  • Travel uphill instead of downhill. The missing is often found at high levels of elevation, such as mountain peaks. Frequently the victim will travel an astounding amount of miles through treacherous terrain in a time period which seems humanly impossible.
  • Weather-related phenomenon. Shortly after the individual goes missing, the forecast takes a drastic turn. Torrential rain, lightning, fog, sand storms or blizzards occur which delay search parties.
  • Missing clothing. Shoes, pants, shirts and jackets are often removed, even by children who are too young do so themselves. Paradoxical undressing cannot explain why a person would do this in a temperate environment. Clothing that is found is sometimes neatly folded.
  • High amounts of plane crashes. Search planes and helicopters seem to crash at abnormally high rates during these specific cases.
  • Extreme ends of the intellectual scale. On one side there are well-educated people such as doctors, psychiatrists and physicists. Others have disabilities such as autism or Down Syndrome.
  • German ancestry. Those with German heritage appear to go missing at much higher rates.
  • Boulder fields and granite. A high number of men and women vanish in boulder fields or areas with huge quantities of granite. Yosemite National Park is the largest of all clusters and also happens to be the biggest source of granite on Earth.
  • The victim is retrieved near a body of water. Another common factor is the presence of water. Bodies are often discovered near oceans, lakes, rivers, streams or swamps.
  • Berry picking. Strangely, this is a reoccurring theme shared amongst several cases. Those who are picking berries seem to go missing at higher rates.
  • Not feeling well or being tired. Prior to the disappearance, friends and family state the victim had informed them that they were not feeling well or tired.
  • Being last in line. One of the most recurrent of all traits are those in a group who happen to be the last in line. Others who were with the missing report seeing them mere seconds before and suddenly they had vanished without a trace. No one ever reports hearing any sounds such as a gasp, scream or an animal.
Forgive me, I am new here, can someone help? I have thousands of full page screenshots and it would be nice to occassionally attach them without resize occurring. Is there a way to do this? Or can somebody recommend a good image hosting site?
When you attach a file, you should get the option to click "thumbnail" or "image" below the post. Thumbnail inserts exactly that. Image does the full size.

whitewave

Reactions
Following the "went to heaven" theme....the bible does talk about "harvests" and, as any forager knows, wild food doesn't all ripen at the same time. You got your "first fruits" (things that ripen earlier than most), your main harvest (most stuff ripens within the same week or two) and you've got your "gleanings" (the slow ripeners). In order for this heavenly harvest to have merit at all, we'd have to know if these people were devout Christians, ascended masters, spiritual giants, what-have-you.

SonofaBush

Reactions
I do not know if Heaven exists but as for Hell, is not Earth a bad enough place to be. If other sentient beings are as bad or worse than humans the universe (or multiverse as the case may be) is in very sorry shape. One of the things that seems to escape almost everyone's notice and is hardly ever talked about (I only found one paper online some years ago) is that at times in the distant past (millions of years ago) stars have come much closer than the Alpha Centauri system is now. The speculation in the paper was that perhaps at some time extraterrestrials hopped from another system to ours (a few light years, or even less). Rather than geoengineer the Earth to their liking, adapting, or undergoing genetic modification, perhaps it makes more sense to build a/some space station(s) in the Kuiper belt. Who knows what kind of cloaking technology they would have. I can definitely see some people wanting a one way trip who feel they were born on the Wrong Planet to begin with.

Rhayader

Reactions
I would have thought it much more plausible they stumbled upon portals or openings to the/a parallel earth or hollow earth/interior world. Or other more nefarious abduction, alien or otherwise...

asatiger1966

Reactions
When you consider

'On average, 90,000 people are missing in the USA at any given time, according to Todd Matthews from the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System, or NamUs, a national database for missing people'

Source

Thats a small amount of people to accelerate to heaven, if we believe in the world population of 7 billion? Even added in the rest if the worlds missing, what about all those other good souls? And why aren't the rest disposed to hell? If you beleive in this stuff of course.

I Think it is more likely people trafficking (for all sorts of sordid reasons), drugs kills, stupidity or plain old not wanting to be found.

Anyone have any actual 1st hand stories of this happening, that could be a big help here?
In the case of the Dennis Martin disappearance in 1969, here are the facts.

There were over 400 people involved in the search. These included volunteers, park rangers, search and rescue groups, a Marine Reserve unit, an Army Green Beret unit and an Army helicopter.

The Green Beret unit consisted of 40 men from the 6th Special Forces Group in Fort Bragg, North Carolina. They were called in by the park rangers a few days into the search, due to the harsh terrain the the search area. The child went missing at the 4,800-foot level on the side of a mountain.

The Green Beret unit consisted of 40 men.

That is a complete platoon, officers and men. Do you realize the chain of command that would be needed to release that unit, to wander the woods looking for a little boy in 1969. We were at war.

This particular unit would need at least Joint Chief Approval, at that time to even pick up their gear.

When the 6th SF landed "they talked to no one" Really, if your on a different mission why would they talk to non security clearance people?

I was at Fort Bragg during that search. The National Defense People keyed in on a peculiar set of both meteorological,
frequency disturbances and loss of personal, to note a few triggers.

From past events 1965 and 1966 protocols were set and followed till modified later based on more recent events.The 1965 and 1966 events were classified. In 2004, according to an investigating Marine Corp JAG Colonel, as "so far above the Presidents head that it would never see the light of day", his words not mine.

asatiger1966

Reactions
Where would a JAG get this level of access? Why would it be granted to him?

Just asking...
You never just ask, No problem. Simple answer the Joint Chiefs were authorized to start an investigation. Civilians authorities in numerous countries had become fed up with the lies about the Indochina war,911 you name it. They were chipping away using any excuse to investigate small details, leaving those in control nervous.

The civilians-were suffering a gradual loss of influence world wide and did not understand. They wanted answers. Started searching and found an anomaly in the military records of a few countries.

Your going to ask,
England,Russia,France,Portugal,Jordan,Australia,Philippines and South Korea.

The investigation in question was started in the early 2000's by various agencies, Army, Navy ect, I am not sure about Congress.

The official stated purpose was the possible criminal charges against men that were involved with one of the 1960's events.

To stay objective the Navy was given part of the JAG responsibility. The Military position was denial, nothing happen that was not out of the book.
Unexpected side effects had occurred, leaving military and civilians to question the Government explanations.

The Government leaked a story of drug abuse with the stated unit. A few of the troops on site at these events were starting to remember things, especially after some brain trauma in the civilian world, car wreck, sports injury, marriage stress, falling and hitting head at work, falling off horse.

Claiming that this unit had gone on an extended killing streak after the last shots were fired, caused from civilian drugs. bottom line nothing happened everybody was doped up.

Then the story changed, the Government had issued untested enhancement drugs to said units before the supposed event. This caused delusions and paranoia that turned the stated units against everybody.

I was sent the Marine JAG summation, it is explicit that people were killed and atrocities were committed.But the needed records were classified above anyone working the cases, National Security was claimed.

The real beauty of the Joint Chiefs was their plan put together in 1967. They would build a shadow platoon, same name, same unit except for the personnel.The new platoon would operate real loose, shooting livestock, burn a few hooch's. All the while bidding their time waiting for a situation that would make them look criminal.

They found it somewhere in September. They were accused of massacring a small village. It went worldwide in a few days.

Note: The American Lieutenant that shot his South Vietnamese Counterpart in the back of the head, retired from the Army a Colonel.

Today when you try and find that unit you will find the second unit from 1967. The 1965,1966 units are a myth

Tidy up: The Marine JAG and others were set loose to prove a point. There is information that can not be accessed through normal channels.
The aborted trials served a warning to men that wanted to talk about their troubling thoughts.
Showed that even in 2000 "they were watching"

"Above the Rest"
!st Brigade,1 Battalion, Headquarters and Headquarters company, Heavy Weapons Platoon, FO-RTO TDY Recon Platoon.

KorbenDallas, If more just asking is needed, I will endeavor to serve the larger cause.

The men in those units came out many different ways, some with modified 201 files, or just black pages, a few name changes, some country changes, massive reduction of information on the 201, almost all were taken care with education and jobs by the different Agencies.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Thank you very much for your reply. I think this here is well above our heads. TPTB is playing creatively but within their means. If anything, the situation shows a very simple and effective technique of substituting facts with other facts.

I spent more time than I should have in the 82nd, but in the 90s stuff like that was probably reserved for the D-boys.

irishbalt

Reactions
You never just ask, No problem. Simple answer the Joint Chiefs were authorized to start an investigation. Civilians authorities in numerous countries had become fed up with the lies about the Indochina war,911 you name it. They were chipping away using any excuse to investigate small details, leaving those in control nervous.

The civilians-were suffering a gradual loss of influence world wide and did not understand. They wanted answers. Started searching and found an anomaly in the military records of a few countries.

Your going to ask,

The investigation in question was started in the early 2000's by various agencies, Army, Navy ect, I am not sure about Congress.

The official stated purpose was the possible criminal charges against men that were involved with one of the 1960's events.

To stay objective the Navy was given part of the JAG responsibility. The Military position was denial, nothing happen that was not out of the book.
Unexpected side effects had occurred, leaving military and civilians to question the Government explanations.

The Government leaked a story of drug abuse with the stated unit. A few of the troops on site at these events were starting to remember things, especially after some brain trauma in the civilian world, car wreck, sports injury, marriage stress, falling and hitting head at work, falling off horse.

Claiming that this unit had gone on an extended killing streak after the last shots were fired, caused from civilian drugs. bottom line nothing happened everybody was doped up.

Then the story changed, the Government had issued untested enhancement drugs to said units before the supposed event. This caused delusions and paranoia that turned the stated units against everybody.

I was sent the Marine JAG summation, it is explicit that people were killed and atrocities were committed.But the needed records were classified above anyone working the cases, National Security was claimed.

The real beauty of the Joint Chiefs was their plan put together in 1967. They would build a shadow platoon, same name, same unit except for the personnel.The new platoon would operate real loose, shooting livestock, burn a few hooch's. All the while bidding their time waiting for a situation that would make them look criminal.

They found it somewhere in September. They were accused of massacring a small village. It went worldwide in a few days.

Note: The American Lieutenant that shot his South Vietnamese Counterpart in the back of the head, retired from the Army a Colonel.

Today when you try and find that unit you will find the second unit from 1967. The 1965,1966 units are a myth

Tidy up: The Marine JAG and others were set loose to prove a point. There is information that can not be accessed through normal channels.
The aborted trials served a warning to men that wanted to talk about their troubling thoughts.
Showed that even in 2000 "they were watching"

"Above the Rest"
!st Brigade,1 Battalion, Headquarters and Headquarters company, Heavy Weapons Platoon, FO-RTO TDY Recon Platoon.

KorbenDallas, If more just asking is needed, I will endeavor to serve the larger cause.

The men in those units came out many different ways, some with modified 201 files, or just black pages, a few name changes, some country changes, massive reduction of information on the 201, almost all were taken care with education and jobs by the different Agencies.
This have anything to do with a W. Colby?

SonofaBush

Reactions
Your going to ask,
The nations with the anomalies or the ones asking questions? After all the United States (of America, not Mexico) has obvious anomalies going all the way back to the Maine at least if even Fomenko is correct that United States (of America, not Mexico) history is correct since about 1850. A strange list since most of those are allies of the United States (of America, not Mexico) with at least one enemy (apparently no matter what) in the mix.

Casimir

Reactions
I have the East and West copies of the Missing 411 books. The phenomenon is widespread and frequent enough that there is absolutely SOMETHING happening. FOIA requests are ignored among other things indicating a serious cover up. My issue is with the author David Paulides. His books list incident after incident of these strange occurrences, most to all being at the very least search engine-able to verify but outside of a map (one has to buy physically) and us taking his word at his investigative capability "because he used to be a police officer", there is literally no data to be had. I understand the man has to make a living, but he never discusses how he compiles all of these incidents and compares the facts- at the very least I would expect some sort of spreadsheet/checklist right? I think if this were truly something he was concerned about beyond making money off of the "sasquatch community" (his books are only available bought directly from a bigfoot research site) there would be a more transparent and open source research effort. After reading both books and being completely fascinated, I personally emailed him in a completely un-antagonistic way politely asking what the methods were compling all the data they had. I was essentially shit on in the reply and given a generic "Oh, will you non-believers just leave us alone" type of response.

The worst thing about it all- he could still have fudged over half his data to his benefit and still the remaining half, if true is one of the greatest modern (ly discovered at least) unidentified phenomena of our time. The symptoms shared across a serious majority of the victims are CrAzY to the point you think you're reading some fantasy mystery/horror anthology work.

I think many of the cases in the books are explained by commonalities like simply weirdos in the woods, cults, kidnappers, the like. But these cases of kids disappearing for days/weeks/months out of nowhere, then magically appearing to rescue efforts/randoms on something like a steep inaccessible mountaintop in the snow perfectly fine relative to the elements are what CAPTIVATE me. They are found with barely a scratch and seemingly immune to exposure. Many kids tell a story of a bearman keeping them warm and feeding them berries etc. Dozens of missing are found dead/alive in berry bushes themselves- bushes searched hours earlier. I cannot fathom what mundane explanation could possibly apply to so many of these cases.

While one can sense a certain subtle sasquatch-esque spin within the books, personally I think the phenomenon is a mix of the mundane (humans being weird etc and/or murdering/kidnapping each other) and several different insanely curious mysteries. My mind's varied from the unseen manipulation, like the Fae, to tiny secret tribes of wild "men" that live deep in some of our national forests and are wild but intelligent enough to never be seen.

Here's a link to an exerpt from Manly P Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages: The Elements and Their Inhabitants:

irishbalt

Reactions
I have the East and West copies of the Missing 411 books. The phenomenon is widespread and frequent enough that there is absolutely SOMETHING happening. FOIA requests are ignored among other things indicating a serious cover up. My issue is with the author David Paulides. His books list incident after incident of these strange occurrences, most to all being at the very least search engine-able to verify but outside of a map (one has to buy physically) and us taking his word at his investigative capability "because he used to be a police officer", there is literally no data to be had. I understand the man has to make a living, but he never discusses how he compiles all of these incidents and compares the facts- at the very least I would expect some sort of spreadsheet/checklist right? I think if this were truly something he was concerned about beyond making money off of the "sasquatch community" (his books are only available bought directly from a bigfoot research site) there would be a more transparent and open source research effort. After reading both books and being completely fascinated, I personally emailed him in a completely un-antagonistic way politely asking what the methods were compling all the data they had. I was essentially shit on in the reply and given a generic "Oh, will you non-believers just leave us alone" type of response.

The worst thing about it all- he could still have fudged over half his data to his benefit and still the remaining half, if true is one of the greatest modern (ly discovered at least) unidentified phenomena of our time. The symptoms shared across a serious majority of the victims are CrAzY to the point you think you're reading some fantasy mystery/horror anthology work.

I think many of the cases in the books are explained by commonalities like simply weirdos in the woods, cults, kidnappers, the like. But these cases of kids disappearing for days/weeks/months out of nowhere, then magically appearing to rescue efforts/randoms on something like a steep inaccessible mountaintop in the snow perfectly fine relative to the elements are what CAPTIVATE me. They are found with barely a scratch and seemingly immune to exposure. Many kids tell a story of a bearman keeping them warm and feeding them berries etc. Dozens of missing are found dead/alive in berry bushes themselves- bushes searched hours earlier. I cannot fathom what mundane explanation could possibly apply to so many of these cases.

While one can sense a certain subtle sasquatch-esque spin within the books, personally I think the phenomenon is a mix of the mundane (humans being weird etc and/or murdering/kidnapping each other) and several different insanely curious mysteries. My mind's varied from the unseen manipulation, like the Fae, to tiny secret tribes of wild "men" that live deep in some of our national forests and are wild but intelligent enough to never be seen.

Here's a link to an exerpt from Manly P Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages: The Elements and Their Inhabitants:
These incidents are truly bizarre. Don't go hiking alone if you want to remove yourself from statistical "tails". It is unfortunate that Paulides couldn't give a straight answer, but he would be revealing means and methods.

Red Bird

Reactions
There are a shocking number of elite bearmen. It has been noticed that the "furries" seem to have a lot of money.

I was just going to bring this up!
Whatever the faults of the Paulides' there is definitely growing concern over missing persons, and the lack of cooperation/info of gov't agencies. We all forget we are watched and data collected everywhere, including most likely the most popular forests and national parks.
However, that’s kind of the old way of thinking right? Meaning sow disinfo, fear, chaos, then ‘fix it’ by tightening laws, more laws, more watching...Pauline’s was FBI or something. It’s difficult.

Last edited:

asatiger1966

Reactions
The nations with the anomalies or the ones asking questions? After all the United States (of America, not Mexico) has obvious anomalies going all the way back to the Maine at least if even Fomenko is correct that United States (of America, not Mexico) history is correct since about 1850. A strange list since most of those are allies of the United States (of America, not Mexico) with at least one enemy (apparently no matter what) in the mix.
The intended take away was the listed countries had men on the ground at the events in the 60's.
Post automatically merged:

This have anything to do with a W. Colby?
Your guess is as good as mine.The story was he made a few calls concerning the ongoing, at the time, purge during 1990-1995 and was upset about the civilian casualties.

My Uncle worked with him in Iran under the Shah. I have never had a conversation about the Shah or W. Colby with anyone including my Uncle.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you very much for your reply. I think this here is well above our heads. TPTB is playing creatively but within their means. If anything, the situation shows a very simple and effective technique of substituting facts with other facts.

I spent more time than I should have in the 82nd, but in the 90s stuff like that was probably reserved for the D-boys.
The terms negotiator and paratroop seem at juxtaposition, just saying.
In my early years I spent an inordinate amount of time guarding the "Chicken Road Ammo Dump". I had a problem with authority, then, I became one.

One suggestion for future missing bow hunters, carry a few wooden arrows
If searching for deep woods missing people and meteorological changes occur, rain, hail, fog. Remember
“The eye altering, alters all.”

― William Blake

Last edited: