Mexican temple of Santiago, master builder monks and our failed archaeology

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I have this growing notion that our archaeology is meant to conceal our true history versus uncovering the mysteries of the past. Here is another prime example, which shows how lame the official position is. It is rather comical that the Associated Press which earned 52 Pulitzer Prizes, demonstrated a total lack of ability to analyze the information. After this, what makes them different from any other "yellow" press out there? Wikipedia says, "Yellow journalism and the yellow press are American terms for journalism and associated newspapers that present little or no legitimate well-researched news while instead using eye-catching headlines for increased sales."

After reading various articles about the re-buried walls of the city of Antwerp, I decided to look for something else, and happened to run into this article distributed by the Associated Press back in 2015, "400-year-old church re-emerges from beneath Mexican reservoir". Well, let's see how well researched the story about the submerged Temple of Santiago is. The first thing I ran into was the statement below.

The church was built in the 16-century by Spanish monks who came over with colonisers ( AP )

temple_of_santiago_1_1.jpg

temple_of_santiago_4.jpgtemple_of_santiago_3.jpgtemple_of_santiago_2.jpgtemple_of_santiago_6.gif
I looked it up. The church was allegedly built around 1560s. I was pretty tempted to swing by one of the local monasteries and ask the monks if they knew how to build a church in the middle of nowhere. Anyways, let's see what the official sources say about this structure first.

The Temple of Santiago

The Temple of Santiago, also known as the Temple of Quechula, is an abandoned Roman Catholic church located in the Nezahualcoyotl Reservoir in Chiapas, Mexico. It was founded by Dominican friars led by Bartolomé de las Casas, the famous social reformer.

Bartolomé de las Casas
bartolome-de-las-casas.jpg

1484-1566
In 1564, the Dominican friar and social reformer Bartolomé de las Casas and his fellow monks founded a monastery in Tecpatán, in what is now the Mexican State of Chiapas. Based on the architectural similarities, the Temple of Santiago is believed to have been constructed by the same builders. At the time, the church served a much smaller congregation than it could handle, and was designed in preparation for large population growth.

In 1966, the Nezahualcoyotl Reservoir was completed from the construction of the Malpaso Dam, and the Temple of Santiago was completely submerged. It has reappeared periodically, at times when the reservoir water levels have dropped, the first recorded such time being in 2002. That time, the water levels were so low that the church floor was dry, and local people visited it to hold parties. In 2015, the Temple reappeared again, after water levels dropped more than 80 feet during a drought.

BRICK, BRICK, BRICK...
To be honest, I did not catch it at first, but this Temple of Santiago is made of brick, though it appears to be obvious when you look at the pictures. To my excuse, I know exactly what threw me off. It was this picture of the Temple of Santiago below.

temple_of_santiago_8.png
The official version stated that based on the architectural similarities, the Temple of Santiago is believed to have been constructed by the same builders who constructed a monastery in Tecpatán. So, I naturally started looking for this Monastery of Tecpatan for some additional info. Unfortunately I was unable to find any official English language source for this monastery. Yet, I ran into this wonderful blog full of pictures of this Tecpatan monastery - Tecpatan Church restored with the feeling of antiquity. There was also an additional article titled, "Chiapas: Tecpatán"

tecpatan-church-2.jpgtecpatan-church-6.jpgtecpatan-church-10.jpgtecpatan-church-12.jpgtecpatan-church-13.jpgtecpatan-church-7.jpg
Tecpatan_monastery_2.jpegTecpatan_monastery_4.jpgTecpatan_monastery_5.pngTecpatan_monastery_7.jpgTecpatan_monastery_3.JPGTecpatan_monastery_6.JPG

Check this image out where we have a horse standing next to the door. What size people were those doors made for?

Tecpatan_monastery_4_1.jpg

Show me the BRICK factories
In 1492 Mr. Columbus allegedly discovers America. By 1521 Hernan Cortes allegedly conquers Mexico. In 1560s some group of master builder monks constructs these two structures in the middle of newly discovered Mexican nowhere: the Temple of Santiago and the Tecpatan Monastery.
KD Summary: We are led to believe that in 1560s some group of rogue master builder monks produced two virtually indestructible masterpiece quality buildings, one of which is still surviving after spending over 50 years under water.

monks.png

They used brick as their construction material of choice. They needed 20 foot tall and 8 foot wide doors. They built those buildings in the area which had no population. (in 2010 the town of Tecpatan had had a population of 4,530). The location they picked was situated some 70 miles away from the nearest possible brick drop off point, and which had no known roads available for transporting the construction materials.

Chiapas_map.jpg
This brings me back to the photograph which originally distracted my attention to detail. I will speculate here, but the contrast between the brick masonry and the below makeshift patching is way too obvious. I think the below image demonstrates some repair achievements of those "master builder monks".

temple_of_santiago_8.png
In my non-expert opinion, these buildings were already there, when some Europeans happened to stumble upon them. The buildings were abandoned, and required some minor repairs, an example of which you can see in the above image.

Questions for our official archaeologists and scientists:
  • why are we being fed this “monk-builder” story?
  • where are the brick factories, or where did the brick come from?
  • who were the real master bricklayers who produced this quality of brick laying in allegedly 1560s?
  • how come these questions do not cross your mind?

osiris45

Reactions
Very interesting indeed.
I vaguely recall reading an article elsewhere about these 'monasteries'. It had mentioned that they were built by Templar Knights for the sole purpose of hiding treasure and jewels under the guise of philanthropical intentions (as you mentioned there weren't even many people there to begin with) .The origins of the treasure I cant recall.
As suddenly as these buildings appeared so too was the disappearance of the 'philanthropist' priest builders that built them.
Possibly unrelated, but worth mentioning nonetheless I figured.

mythstifieD

Reactions
You inspired me to look up what the first Cathedral in the New World was.

The Cathedral of Santa María la Menor in the Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo is dedicated to St. Mary of the Incarnation. It is the oldest cathedral in the Americas, begun in 1512 and completed in 1540. It is the Cathedral of the Archbishop of Santo Domingo who has the honorary title of Primate of the Americas because Santo Domingo was the first Catholic diocese established in the New World.
It is located between Calle Arzobispo Merino and Isabel la Católica, next to Columbus Park in the city of Santo Domingo de Guzman.
The Cathedral is fronted with a golden-tinted coral limestone façade, the church combines elements of both Gothic and Baroque with some lavish plateresque styles as exemplified by the high altar chiseled out of silver. There is also a treasury which has an excellent art collection of ancient woodcarvings, furnishings, funerary monuments, silver, and jewelry.

The Cathedral was commissioned by Pope Julius II in 1504 and its construction began in 1512 under the leadership of Bishop Fray García Padilla. The arrival of Bishop Alexander Geraldini in 1519 motivated the construction of a temple of greater solemnity, so it was decided to build the current church, whose foundation stone was laid in 1521. The construction was carried out by Luis Moya, according to plans designed by Alonso Rodriguez, of Seville, Spain. By 1523, the construction achieved continuous progress until its consecration in 1541. On February 12, 1546, at the request of Emperor Charles V, Pope Paul III granted the status of Metropolitan Cathedral and Primateof the Americas. Francis Drake when he captured the city in 1586, used the cathedral as his headquarters and saved it from destruction. It was also the headquarters of the Archdiocese of Santo Domingo, which bore the aforementioned title of Primate. In 1920, Pope Benedict XV designated the Cathedral a Minor Basilica in his Inter Americae.

The first noticeable feature of the structure are the solid limestone walls and three doors, two of which are gothic and the third main door which is plateresque. There are twelve side chapels, three aisles and a nave. The roof of the nave is pitched, while the aisles have cross vaulted ceilings. The length of the basilica is 54 metres (177 ft), the width of each of the three aisles is 23 metres (75 ft), the height to the vaulted ceilings is 16 metres (52 ft) and the total area is 3,000 square metres (32,000 sq ft). All of the side chapels were not included in the original footprint of the building, rather they were appended with time.

The cathedral has a treasury containing retablos, paintings, old woodwork, furniture, sculptures and tombstones. There are pieces that were involved with the funeral proceedings of several colonial archbishops. Interestingly, there is a tombstone of Simon Bolivar, one of the ancestors of the Liberator Simon Bolivar. Of note, the remains of Christopher Columbus were once housed at the cathedral, before their final resting place in the Faro a Colon.
Basilica Cathedral of Santa María la Menor

So it was started in 1512 and completed in 1541. Took about 30 years to build. From the pictures, it doesn't look like any brick was used. It's 32000 sqft.

800px-Interior_Catedral_Primada_CCSD_01_2018_6840[1].jpg1920px-Santo_Domingo_-_Catedral_Santa_Maria_La_Menor_01[1].JPG
The Temple of Santiago seems to be 6700 sqft but the wiki article doesn't talk about how long it took to build. I wonder if there exists a record of it being commissioned by a Pope, as the above Cathedral was and I'm sure is standard practice.

Anyway, not sure where I'm going with this, but just thought I'd add it for some contrast.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Yup, they clearly had nothing better to do, than building 2.5 ton doors.

Santa Maria la Menor was first built out of clay and covered with palm thatch. The ground is made of brick and the furniture of solid mahogany. The main portal is ornamented with a huge door of 2 and half tons, dating from the time that it was originally built and restored to celebrate the 500th anniversary of the Discovery of America. The style is Renaissance on the outside, but its vaults are Gothic. The cathedral presents a number of different styles as it was built over several periods and renovated many times following numerous earthquakes. It served as headquarters to the English pirate Sir Francis Drake , who looted Santo Domingo in 1586. Guides like to show the first chapel to the right of the altar where Francis Drake hung his hammock and cut the nose off a statue by mistake with the stroke of a sabre! The cathedral used to be the resting place of Christopher Columbus' whose remains were laid to rest within a marble mausoleum inside one of the 14 small side chapels (according to his wishes), until they were transferred to Seville in 1785.

Cathedral of Santa María la Menor.jpg
Awesome double-headed eagle and 6 foot thick walls.​

Amazing that they know where Francis Drake hung his hammock 450 years ago, yet have no clue where the building materials came from, who designed the structure (and where that person learned the craft), or where the blueprints for the building are being kept at.

humanoidlord

Reactions
this brick laying is very similar to what we see in those old subway tunnels in that old thread, so i think they were built by the same people
the repairing is obvious, and the quality and door size makes me think its something tartarian built
You inspired me to look up what the first Cathedral in the New World was.

Basilica Cathedral of Santa María la Menor

So it was started in 1512 and completed in 1541. Took about 30 years to build. From the pictures, it doesn't look like any brick was used. It's 32000 sqft.

The Temple of Santiago seems to be 6700 sqft but the wiki article doesn't talk about how long it took to build. I wonder if there exists a record of it being commissioned by a Pope, as the above Cathedral was and I'm sure is standard practice.

Anyway, not sure where I'm going with this, but just thought I'd add it for some contrast.
the building timeframe is realistic (30 years) but the brick laying and the eagle korben pointed out is a bit suspect

Aldebaran

Reactions
One thing with the bricks and why you can find a lot of brick buildings at a lot of distant & remote places all over the world... The main reason is that bricks were carried as (valuable) ballast in ships... This fact tends to be overlooked a lot

1.Bricks as Ballast: An Archaeological Investigation of a Shipwreck Site in Cahuita National Park, Costa Rica

2. Barbados Bricks

3. Ballast Bricks on display at the Western Australian Museum

4. Artwork compiled from ballast of VOC-ships| - National Maritime Museum Amsterdam

5. Dutch Brick

This does not mean that it can explain all strange stuff (like large doors and very high level of engineering etc.), but at least it gives a valid reason for all the bricks all over the world... However, like it said in one of the articles above, there is not much research done about this fact, so it might be possible that by examining the type of bricks (color, material, size +the stamps, writing etc. on the bricks) used in old buildings, it can be possible to find out where they originated from...

Last edited:

Onthebit

Reactions
One thing with the bricks and why you can find a lot of brick buildings at a lot of distant & remote places all over the world... The main reason is that bricks were carried as (valuable) ballast in ships... This fact tends to be overlooked a lot

1.Bricks as Ballast: An Archaeological Investigation of a Shipwreck Site in Cahuita National Park, Costa Rica

2. Barbados Bricks

3. Ballast Bricks on display at the Western Australian Museum

4. Artwork compiled from ballast of VOC-ships| - National Maritime Museum Amsterdam

5. Dutch Brick

This does not mean that it can explain all strange stuff (like large doors and very high level of engineering etc.), but at least it gives a valid reason for all the bricks all over the world... However, like it said in one of the articles above, there is not much research done about this fact, so it might be possible that by examining the type of bricks (color, material, size +the stamps, writing etc. on the bricks) used in old buildings, it can be possible to find out where they originated from...
Then you'd need a fleet of ships to dismantle and haul to the site..... for each cathedral....

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I am not buying this ballast thing. Too many things do not add up. Besides, that's quite a distance to haul them bricks to.

Nezahualcoyotl Reservoir.jpg

Next thing the narrative will suggest, that every ship had to have a civil engineer included in a crew.

Interesting that the entire area was flooded and turned into this Nezahualcoyotl Reservoir.
  • Construction of the dam occurred in the 1960s and flooded not only the riverbed but also hectares of rainforest and farmland, various towns and villages and archaeological sites.
  • The most significant city flooded was Quechula. Quechula was a Zoque dominion when the Spanish arrived in 1524.
    • After a plague affected the town in the late 18th century, Quechula and the church were all but abandoned. The construction of the Malpaso Dam in 1966 resulted in the whole area being flooded. As such, the large church slipped beneath the waves of the Nezahualcóyotl Reservoir. However, in 2002 and 2015, water levels receded so much that the ruins of the old church became visible once again. In 2002, the water was so low that people were even able to walk out to the church ruin and explore it.

jd755

Reactions
Built of brick my left foot. Some of it particularly the facade looks to be brick faced. A restoration effort maybe?
Most of looks like faced stone around a rough stone/cobble core.
stone.jpg
stone2.jpg

stone3.jpg

These two of the faced really do look to me to be restoration by using a brick facade which is then rendered to look like original stone?
Judging by the people in these photographs its not a big church.
render.jpg
render2.jpg

space966

Reactions
Very interesting indeed.
I vaguely recall reading an article elsewhere about these 'monasteries'. It had mentioned that they were built by Templar Knights for the sole purpose of hiding treasure and jewels under the guise of philanthropical intentions (as you mentioned there weren't even many people there to begin with) .The origins of the treasure I cant recall.
As suddenly as these buildings appeared so too was the disappearance of the 'philanthropist' priest builders that built them.
Possibly unrelated, but worth mentioning nonetheless I figured.
Cough cough, would you explain, how treasure and jewels appeared in 14th century. How they were made.

Aldebaran

Reactions

HulkSmash

Reactions
A few things popped into my head while reading this. Firstly, Associated Press...bah! Aren't they owned by the Rothschilds? Secondly, a 2.5 TON door? Who the frig is opening it? An elephant? I think it would be impossible for me to open that, and I am sure if it did open, it wouldn't be quickly at all. Thirdly, are reservoirs possible cover-up sites? Just like slapping a military base somewhere to hide whats really underneath...

Samson4prez

Reactions
I have this growing notion that our archaeology is meant to conceal our true history versus uncovering the mysteries of the past. Here is another prime example, which shows how lame the official position is. It is rather comical that the Associated Press which earned 52 Pulitzer Prizes, demonstrated a total lack of ability to analyze the information. After this, what makes them different from any other "yellow" press out there? Wikipedia says, "Yellow journalism and the yellow press are American terms for journalism and associated newspapers that present little or no legitimate well-researched news while instead using eye-catching headlines for increased sales."

After reading various articles about the re-buried walls of the city of Antwerp, I decided to look for something else, and happened to run into this article distributed by the Associated Press back in 2015, "400-year-old church re-emerges from beneath Mexican reservoir". Well, let's see how well researched the story about the submerged Temple of Santiago is. The first thing I ran into was the statement below.

The church was built in the 16-century by Spanish monks who came over with colonisers ( AP )

View attachment 4729
View attachment 4731View attachment 4730View attachment 4728View attachment 4732
I looked it up. The church was allegedly built around 1560s. I was pretty tempted to swing by one of the local monasteries and ask the monks if they knew how to build a church in the middle of nowhere. Anyways, let's see what the official sources say about this structure first.

The Temple of Santiago

The Temple of Santiago, also known as the Temple of Quechula, is an abandoned Roman Catholic church located in the Nezahualcoyotl Reservoir in Chiapas, Mexico. It was founded by Dominican friars led by Bartolomé de las Casas, the famous social reformer.

Bartolomé de las Casas
View attachment 4734

1484-1566
In 1564, the Dominican friar and social reformer Bartolomé de las Casas and his fellow monks founded a monastery in Tecpatán, in what is now the Mexican State of Chiapas. Based on the architectural similarities, the Temple of Santiago is believed to have been constructed by the same builders. At the time, the church served a much smaller congregation than it could handle, and was designed in preparation for large population growth.

In 1966, the Nezahualcoyotl Reservoir was completed from the construction of the Malpaso Dam, and the Temple of Santiago was completely submerged. It has reappeared periodically, at times when the reservoir water levels have dropped, the first recorded such time being in 2002. That time, the water levels were so low that the church floor was dry, and local people visited it to hold parties. In 2015, the Temple reappeared again, after water levels dropped more than 80 feet during a drought.

BRICK, BRICK, BRICK...
To be honest, I did not catch it at first, but this Temple of Santiago is made of brick, though it appears to be obvious when you look at the pictures. To my excuse, I know exactly what threw me off. It was this picture of the Temple of Santiago below.

The official version stated that based on the architectural similarities, the Temple of Santiago is believed to have been constructed by the same builders who constructed a monastery in Tecpatán. So, I naturally started looking for this Monastery of Tecpatan for some additional info. Unfortunately I was unable to find any official English language source for this monastery. Yet, I ran into this wonderful blog full of pictures of this Tecpatan monastery - Tecpatan Church restored with the feeling of antiquity. There was also an additional article titled, "Chiapas: Tecpatán"

Check this image out where we have a horse standing next to the door. What size people were those doors made for?

View attachment 4749

Show me the BRICK factories
In 1492 Mr. Columbus allegedly discovers America. By 1521 Hernan Cortes allegedly conquers Mexico. In 1560s some group of master builder monks constructs these two structures in the middle of newly discovered Mexican nowhere: the Temple of Santiago and the Tecpatan Monastery.
KD Summary: We are led to believe that in 1560s some group of rogue master builder monks produced two virtually indestructible masterpiece quality buildings, one of which is still surviving after spending over 50 years under water.

They used brick as their construction material of choice. They needed 20 foot tall and 8 foot wide doors. They built those buildings in the area which had no population. (in 2010 the town of Tecpatan had had a population of 4,530). The location they picked was situated some 70 miles away from the nearest possible brick drop off point, and which had no known roads available for transporting the construction materials.

This brings me back to the photograph which originally distracted my attention to detail. I will speculate here, but the contrast between the brick masonry and the below makeshift patching is way too obvious. I think the below image demonstrates some repair achievements of those "master builder monks".

In my non-expert opinion, these buildings were already there, when some Europeans happened to stumble upon them. The buildings were abandoned, and required some minor repairs, an example of which you can see in the above image.

Questions for our official archaeologists and scientists:
  • why are we being fed this “monk-builder” story?
  • who were the real master bricklayers who produced this quality of brick laying in allegedly 1560s?
  • how come these questions do not cross your mind?
So I stumbled upon some coincidental information that is associated with the nwo, which I like to think centralizes around the three obelisks in Washington, The City of London and Vatican City. All are there own respective entities or countries not associated with there surrounding country essentially. I don't necessarily think its the Catholics behind the conspiracy acting as an extension of the Roman Empire... I think all religions and religious organizations are involved as well as academia... All cultures from around the world share similarities in there mythologies and religions and they all share similarities and variations of the christ story essentially and it all has to do with the navigation, astronomy and manipulation. The southern cross constellation in the Centaurs constellation in the souther hemisphere was the key to navigating across the atlantic ocean even mention in columbus supposed writings, even tho there is good argument that states the elder patron brother 1 of the other 2 captains was most likely the navigator considering the time period of the pier res map, discovery of the canary islands by portuguese in 1420, the fact columbus sunk his ship and left 34 of his crew to die that couldn't fit on the other ship on the way home, and top that all off with the arabs having advanced astronomical navigation and sailing technology, coupled with the spanish inquisition beginning in 1492 and we have a conspiracy. I think religion is just a regurgitation of astronomical myths. The phonecians as well as many civilizations would burn children for there bull god, which correlates to the location of the cross in centreaus and its relation to mercury and venus vanishing certain times of the year. On top of all this there are so many pre-christian crosses and variation found thru out the world its insane. Not to mention that you are symbolically sacrificing christ during each mass, its actually amazing how many clues are in our face the whole time. The Phoenicians or whoever had knowledge of the stars must have kept it secret or guarded. I also find it odd with nasa and all that bullshit still look to the night sky for misdirection. Its basically magic, you instill a false realty/fear inducing trauma that create a perceptual blind spot thru generations... Infiltrate or take over the popular religion or governement thru subversion, use religion to gain intel as well as teach false history while undermining the government, and instigate war and hate to have people fight wars for you... Every country in the UN and all the major companies with government contracts as well as certain universities are involved. Im not sure what the child pedophila and ritual murders in the occult have to do with it or if that is simply used to trick people into believing in supernatural powers... Its all miss direction... Consider that all of Europe is basically germanic from the fall out of the roman empire, england is germanic, russian germanic and usa germanic... From what I read view on depiction of native americans on maps and in art from columbus is that they were black. Described just like they are today... They must have enslaved a bunch and as well as killed a bunch. I also think that the wars of the past 500 years have been a part of the plan to dominate the world thru disease and imperialism... Why else does it follow the white man and while being linked with sanitation... People are dying of disease in Africa and the WHO(un) and CDC (rothchild) both give vaccines that introduce the virus, while there website and propaganda list no reasons or data associated with the harm of vaccine when there are plenty of lab studies and case studies as well as supreme court hearing that say the contrary... I think its all misdirection and the key is instilling fear of god, submission to authority and self sacrifice into the minds of people... The news is full of shit and is a fact checkers nightmare, with Facebook and Google they can predict what you are going to do before you do it. There are so many holes in every story you read in history regarding timelines, logic as well as obviously bullshit mass murders like 911 that has so much evidence and coincidences that add up to a false flag you have to be blind not to see it. On top of this after the last election and all the data collected by our phones and online interaction algorithms can target us with stories that trigger division on every level in society till eventually one side is going to kill the other. Qwelling the population has always been the agenda you do that thru disease, birth control, war, homosexuality via over saturation of pornography and drugs that addict and kill people.... The dumbing down of the society is only getting worse the government dependance and control is getting bigger, the people have no clue and don't want to know what is going on.... On top of this the UFO related ancient aliens shit that keeps gaining more traction as well as the ideas hollywood has seeded the population over the years has warped our perception of reality. If there are UFOs they are made by the government black budget from the money they used buying nuts and bolts for a million dollars a pop on new aircrafts... I mean do we really think that after the aircrafts they made in the 50s and 60s as well as the Bell aircraft and aviation magazines from that time discussing antigravity research never amounted to anything? What about all the Aerospace companies holding government projects that get paid every year and with out producing anything official? Also when you factor the way space has always been used to mystify people trusting the expert in a field with technology we don't understand and can't produce... Also think about what Tesla accomplished that we know about... He was building the warden cliff tower in the middle of his life he had 30-40 years after that we know nothing about except that he was always in his lab... Predictive programming, the reason it seems like the apocalypse is coming is so that when stage is set and the Von Braun alien invasion happens we will be ready for it... Life is such a puzzling thing were we made to be obedient unintelligent servants or was our true purpose hijacted...

makzpj

Reactions
The name Tecpatán sounds a lot like the tecpan I talked about in a reply to another thread

Basically, there are lots of buildings called tecpan around Mexico that look like this.

Look for pictures of places called tecpan or tecpa-something and I bet you’ll find interesting stuff.

42970EB8-804D-43C6-9E7A-0B0D2474CC82.jpeg

Red Bird

Reactions
The name Tecpatán sounds a lot like the tecpan I talked about in a reply to another thread

Basically, there are lots of buildings called tecpan around Mexico that look like this.

Look for pictures of places called tecpan or tecpa-something and I bet you’ll find interesting stuff.
This sounds about right. Obviously there was a great civilization(s) pre Spanish/Catholics. Would really like to hear more on your info about Mexico history if you get a chance.

Verity

Reactions
Then you'd need a fleet of ships to dismantle and haul to the site..... for each cathedral....
I guess unless they made them on site. It's possible. Bricks are more easily made than transported or stone being quarried. (Devils advocate here.)

Thirdly, are reservoirs possible cover-up sites? Just like slapping a military base somewhere to hide whats really underneath...
EwF went to a Romanian reservoir. It buried an entire town, just a church spire left sticking up. A few folks cling to life on the higher shores but everyone else was paid off by the government (not nearly enough apparently) to move not just away but far away.
The water is toxic, run-off from mining. The images in the intro are really good if you watch just the first minute to see the scale of the flooding of the valley. They're young and daft but their Romania collection was one of their better efforts imo.

I think religion is just a regurgitation of astronomical myths. [..] On top of all this there are so many pre-christian crosses and variation found thru out the world its insane. Not to mention that you are symbolically sacrificing christ during each mass, its actually amazing how many clues are in our face the whole time [...] whoever had knowledge of the stars must have kept it secret or guarded [...] Its basically magic [...] take over the popular religion or governement thru subversion, use religion to gain intel as well as teach false history ...
Yes. Priest class. The star-gazers, illusion masters. The same stars tell the cycle of destruction which can't ever last beyond a certain point. Not that that will ever stop their attempts. They are a necessary archetype. By their fruits they're known.

I looked up tecpan;
"Chimalhuacán (of chimalli, "shield"; hua, possession particle, and can, "place of") "place of those with shields", constitutes one of the few urban centers of the Postclassic in the Basin of Mexico that has preserved the tecpan, that is, the building where the nobility of the place lived, which, according to recent excavation data, is the only pre-Hispanic building on the site."

I just made a series of connections from this which may be nothing. But then again..
If a tecpan is where nobility lived, and it's en par with temples, churches or cathedrals... here I'll use Notre Dame, which translates of course to 'Our Lady', or queen bee, and Notre Dame had the beehive in tact after the recent fire, and bees and their symbology are related to royalty, could this be some sort of pointer to cathedrals and churches like this Temple of Quechula being home to nobility/royalty, that energy as a focal point for society at large, to worship, protect and be guided. We know all the kings (Germanic, yes @Samson4prez !) were dethroned at best, slaughtered at worst. Our last centralised concentration of Germanics, UK and Germany herself is being steadily destroyed as we watch. (((They really want to bury everything about us.))) Or are we being slapped awake?
I have this growing notion that our archaeology is meant to conceal our true history versus uncovering the mysteries of the past.
Respectfully disagree; all the clues to our raison d'être are still visible in historic architecture. This started out as an instinct and obviously needs/ed to be proved materially. I've personally done this now, in confidence to at least 98%.
As far as uncovering mysteries of the past, maybe it's no longer the most important thing these days... no- it's stupendously important. We know we've been lied to on an outrageous scale. You are literally proving it daily.
*Doffs hat, curtseys politely*
For the most part we even know by whom. Churches/temples (or structures at least) like this one reiterate the importance of decoding the symbology- all that remains.
But jeepers- it still does remain after so many years, heaven only knows how many, and literally being submerged.
>>>Symbols of eternal principles<<<

Last edited:

Samson4prez

Reactions
I guess unless they made them on site. It's possible. Bricks are more easily made than transported or stone being quarried. (Devils advocate here.)

EwF went to a Romanian reservoir. It buried an entire town, just a church spire left sticking up. A few folks cling to life on the higher shores but everyone else was paid off by the government (not nearly enough apparently) to move not just away but far away.
The water is toxic, run-off from mining. The images in the intro are really good if you watch just the first minute to see the scale of the flooding of the valley. They're young and daft but their Romania collection was one of their better efforts imo.

Yes. Priest class. The star-gazers, illusion masters. The same stars tell the cycle of destruction which can't ever last beyond a certain point. Not that that will ever stop their attempts. They are a necessary archetype. By their fruits they're known.

I looked up tecpan;
"Chimalhuacán (of chimalli, "shield"; hua, possession particle, and can, "place of") "place of those with shields", constitutes one of the few urban centers of the Postclassic in the Basin of Mexico that has preserved the tecpan, that is, the building where the nobility of the place lived, which, according to recent excavation data, is the only pre-Hispanic building on the site."

I just made a series of connections from this which may be nothing. But then again..
If a tecpan is where nobility lived, and it's en par with temples, churches or cathedrals... here I'll use Notre Dame, which translates of course to 'Our Lady', or queen bee, and Notre Dame had the beehive in tact after the recent fire, and bees and their symbology are related to royalty, could this be some sort of pointer to cathedrals and churches like this Temple of Quechula being home to nobility/royalty, that energy as a focal point for society at large, to worship, protect and be guided. We know all the kings (Germanic, yes @Samson4prez !) were dethroned at best, slaughtered at worst. Our last centralised concentration of Germanics, UK and Germany herself is being steadily destroyed as we watch. (((They really want to bury everything about us.))) Or are we being slapped awake?

Respectfully disagree; all the clues to our raison d'être are still visible in historic architecture. This started out as an instinct and obviously needs/ed to be proved materially. I've personally done this now, in confidence to at least 98%.
As far as uncovering mysteries of the past, maybe it's no longer the most important thing these days... no- it's stupendously important. We know we've been lied to on an outrageous scale. You are literally proving it daily.
*Doffs hat, curtseys politely*
For the most part we even know by whom. Churches/temples (or structures at least) like this one reiterate the importance of decoding the symbology- all that remains.
But jeepers- it still does remain after so many years, heaven only knows how many, and literally being submerged.
>>>Symbols of eternal principles<<<
Is anyone familiar with Jordan Maxwells early work? He worked with Zachariah Steichen and his lectures influenced David Icke

Verity

Reactions
Is anyone familiar with Jordan Maxwells early work? He worked with Zachariah Steichen and his lectures influenced David Icke
Yes, I heard a few of his talks, might have read a book but can't really remember what, if any. Why? Where are you taking the thought?