Mandela Effect, NYC Towers and the Large Hadron Collider

Do you remember seeing lines on the NYC Twin Towers?

• Yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I am not a big believer in this Mandela Effect thing, but after being tipped about the horizontal lines on the NYC Twin Towers, I took a look. Sure enough, I do not remember these lines. This could be due to not paying attention, or to the Mandela Effect. Unfortunately I do not know which one it is. :unsure:

What about you. Do you remember seeing the lines?

World_Trade_Center,_New_York_City_Mandela_Effect.jpg

And in general, what do you think about this alleged collective misremembering of specific facts or events?

Some think out there that the phenomena could be caused by the Large Hadron Collider. Any opinion?

Tonep

im not sure about the lines but they do not look familiar. the shape of them look different too.

when did this pic get taken? is this what people are talking about now? those towers been down for almost 20 years now.

the mandela effect is believable to me but most of the examples ive seen deal with books and movies and thats not enough to convince me.

is amy winehouse still alive?

I’ve spent a lot of time looking into the whole Mandela Effect phenomenon because I have a couple things that I “misremember”. I can’t come up with any explanation for it at all, but I truly don’t think I’m just not remembering them correctly.

Unfortunately I was only in the fifth grade when the towers fell. I remember seeing the smoke in the sky because I grew up close enough in NJ that you could see it, but I do not remember what the towers looked like in the skyline. Just the pictures.

Mostly the common Mandela Effects stick out to me, so we’ll skip over them for now. But there is one that I’ve never been able to come across from someone else.

Jackie Kennedy’s bloody pink dress. Now... I had family outside of DC we would visit every weekend for years. I’ve been to every museum there more times than I can count. And I know I have seen that dress in the Museum of American History president section. So many times I can picture it clearly in my head still. I can tell you multiple things also on display in that room. So imagine my surprise when I’m scrolling Reddit one day and see a “Today I Learned” about how it’s been stashed away in a box all these years and will never be seen by the public. So I immediately call my mom and very careful ask her “hey, do you remember what’s on display at the presidents section?” She names a bunch and obviously the dress is on her list. “Sorry, no. Never has been seen since that day.” She thinks Mandela Effect is a load of shit and can easily be explained. But this? She refuses to believe she never saw the dress. She explains what I have in my head perfectly and even includes how the hat wasn’t there because it’s missing. Yeah, well that part is true, the hat is missing.

I can’t wrap my brain around the fact that I’ve apparently never seen this dress. I know I have. I’m going to look into the Hadron Collider and see if that will put me at ease at all, but I don’t think I’ll ever accept that I’m misremembering this one thing. The image is just too clear in my head.

Novusod

I am a big advocate of the Mandela effect though this one doesn't seem out of place. I was already in my 20s when when 9/11 happened and I can always remember the horizontal lines being there. There is technical reason for them existing too that I remember. These were where the "Sky Lobbies" were located. The Twin towers were so huge there were not enough elevators to service every floor. To get to certain floors you had to take two elevators. First you had to take an express elevator to one of the two sky lobbies. From the sky lobby there were more elevators to service the nearby adjacent floors.

With that being said I do believe it is possible an alternate reality exists in a parallel universe where the twin towers existed without any horizantal lines. The timeline you experienced may not be the same as the timeline I existed in. Both realities existed simultaneously and neither one of us is wrong. People naturally shift between the timelines without realizing it most of the time. The only evidence of timeline shift can be observed is when many people miss-remember an event that never happened. I don't think the Mandela effect has anything to do with the Large Hadron Collider as shifts have been reported throughout the centuries. I particularly like the explanation by author Philip K Dick who wrote the book "Man in the High Castle."

In 1977 he confessed that his books were not just works of fiction but based on true stories he personally experienced. Philip K Dick shifted into a parallel world where the Nazis won world war two. This Nazi world currently exists on a parallel timeline. We are just unable to access and experience it right now. Though some people have traveled between the two timelines to tell us of it's existence.

Ice Nine

Mandela effect ? when you get older you start to misremember lots of things, so who am I to judge.

I don't remember the lines and I'm wondering if it's significant or not. Is it meaningful to me in any way that would change my opinion of the entire sordid false flag event.( I hate to even get started thinking about it I get so infuriated)
I've just spent a considerable amount of time looking at old photos of the World Trade Center and they all have the lines, some pictures the lines are not as noticeable, because of the light and angle of some of the shots.

Anyway they are the Sky Lobbies and Technical Services. but I'll give it some more thought as to why I never noticed them before. Most likely it's because I never found them to be important, there are only about a couple of hundred other things that are/were so wrong.:mad:

World_Trade_Center_Building_Design_with_Floor_and_Elevator_Arrangment.jpg

trismegistus

There is a theory bubbling around out in the aether regarding large scale traumatic events and alternate universes. Basically, a world-changing traumatic event will cause multiple timelines to merge into one stream. The last event in history to be that large would be 9/11 in my opinion. This could help explain why reports on Mandela effect-type observations have started cropping up - - it is simply several timelines now all coexisting in one universe. Perhaps in one timeline there were stripes on the building, as you observed (the stripes don't look out of place to me, however). Maybe it could even explain that classic BBC report reporting on tower 7 having fallen when it is right in the background, although in my mind media actors narrating the event as TPTB wanted them to seems more likely.

Perhaps the LHC is this timeline's solution to "splitting" those timelines back to how they were pre-9/11.

Edit: I expanded on the LHC and created its own thread in case anyone wants to start specific discussion on that.

Nataraja-CERN.jpg

Last edited:

ISeenItFirst

Never really noticed the lines before, but knew of the sky lobbies. Odd, but I don't feel very strongly one way or the other like with the "mandelas". I have looked a bit into the plans of those over the years, and still never really noticed them, which is odd. I don't know that they are structural, or just a design element, so I don't know if they would even show up on say, a structural steel plan.

As for mandelas, I've got lots of them. From the geography ones to more rare ones. The bears, vw logo, new Zealand. Some, like the star wars one, I think are bogus, poor memory etc. Some include the yellow/orange sun in this category.

I must have fell into a parallel dimension one day, while watching tv. There was a televised national AIDS day, that I had on. This was a live event held on the mall in DC. I was walking past and stopped to watch, as the speaker had just announced that he had found a cure.
I remember thinking, this will be like my parents generation JFK moment. This is the day they cured Aids. "I saw it live on tv, in my living room" would be my reply, to the question, where were you when we cured AIDS?. I watched another 20 minutes or so.
He had a panel of 9 people (think it was 9) that he had cured. He had a big box that looked like a dialysis machine, and they showed videos of treatment. He said the process takes only so long to cycle through all the blood in the body, and it is heated in the process. I remember the blood comes back in at 104 degrees. The panel all remarked on the odd sensation of having warm blood pumped into them.
So I got on with my day expecting to hear more developments in the coming weeks and months, but I heard nothing. When I finally started searching, I found nothing. I thought I found evidence of the event from time to time, but it never matched exactly what I remembered. I would search for this occasionally as a distraction to working in the computer.
The closest I ever got, was that one time, mamybyears later, I found a blog. This guy described exactly what I saw, and said he saw it too. Like me he had been searching for the info as well. Unlike me, he had been a journalist and he also remembered the guys name and face. I say had been a journalist, because, according to this blog, this investigation was taking more and more of his time, and at some point, he left his job to follow a lead on this aids guy.
In the blog, he actually finds the guy that was the speaker. He was working as a janitor in a public school and denied any knowledge of the device.
At this point, I assumed a massive pharmacy cover up. So I stopped digging. I was happy to close the book on a question that nagged for years and years. The blog dissapeared and I have never seen or heard any evidence of that day happening since.

Some years later, I see a stain book, and in my ensuing madness, remember the aids event, and wonder if I didn't close that book too hastily.

I still remember exactly where I stood, having stopped in my tracks at the announcement, to watch the discussion, before continuing on with my day.

It's one of my brushes with high strangeness. I've had a few, what you might call, paranormal experiences, when someone bumps the table and the reality record skips.

Actual history, stolen or otherwise, may be more malleable than we are led to believe. I have quite a few thoughts on it that I struggle to put into comprehensible sentences. An unrelated thread on here has given me some new thoughts on it as well.

GroundhogLfe

I'm explaining it with multiple dimensions revolving around jungian view and ultimately it's all about energy, vibration and frequency. In the yogic worldview one can change dimensions if he is strong enough according to some and for people in general it might take a whole lot of more people being entangled to each other in a bubble.

I'm also explaining the 'mud flood' with this to myself and many other things we 'unearth' from deep from the grounds that should not be there according to the academia. But that would basically mean it would have to work like built in mechanics to a computed world as you can also 'rig' it by lifting and moving the buildings. There is still something happening to them like maybe darkening out etc. even if they are saved from a higher culture to a lower culture and this has nothing to do with technology.

I'm not sure of any of the other stuff as I have not paid much attention to them, but I am absolutely certain of Australia being farther down in my elementary school maps and this is from the 80's and early 90's. I also have my personal experience what I was describing in another thread that I was able to pull off from, not by intent but by noticing the effects later on.

Today I'm really careful who I get entangled with and keep myself at a distance where I can just easily cut myself off from them and fix the course if something starts to pop up that I don't want to get involved with. Instead of the word entangled you can use of the word bubbles here or the previously used word circles. This forum also is a bubble that I must be ready to cut myself off from should it come to that. There is a reason why some faiths are willing to turn their backs on some of their members and relatives never to speak again as means to protect themselves.

Last edited:

UnusualBean

All I know is that something is going on, because if it were confabulation then people with better memory would experience it less, not more.

It's hard to say if the LHC is connected. Some people say it must be because of the quantum implications of what they're doing. Some people say it can't be because the Effect has been going on for longer than the LHC has existed. But then retrocausality comes into play and all bets are off o_O

These days I'm leaning heavily towards an Emergence Theory model of the universe, which explains perfectly how TME is happening, just sadly not why.

whitewave

When I first heard of the Mandela effect I thought it was the stupidest conspiracy theory I'd ever heard.....then I experienced it. Several times. I have no explanation for it other than acknowledging that high strangeness is happening. I don't remember the lines on the tower either but that's one of those Mandela effects that just doesn't matter to me like the "stain/stein" dichotomy. Billy Graham dying and then later not being dead was a big deal and my kitchen cabinets being too small to fit my dishes now is messing with my OCD but a lot of the movie trivia, book names or details just don't seem important.
Found out recently that Stouffers no longer (and apparently never did) make stove top stuffing even though we ate a ton of it as kids. I make my own stuffing which is much tastier than the box stuff anyway so I guess that doesn't matter either.
Like IceNine mentioned, a lot of the Mandela effects are hardly worth your notice so it's easy to put it down to faulty memory but some things are as clear as people starting to call you George and telling you your name was never Greg, it's always been George. You know you're not crazy but you wonder if you just stepped into the Twilight Zone.
The Bible predicts (in Revelation) that there will be a moment "when time will be no more". Strange prophecy. Wonder what THAT will look like?

UnusualBean

The Bible predicts (in Revelation) that there will be a moment "when time will be no more". Strange prophecy. Wonder what THAT will look like?
It's generally a good habit not to trust translations of the bible at face value, because they tend to be really just awful.

With that particular line, most scholars seem to think that the actual intended meaning was closer to "there will be no more delay" or "the time will not yet be", or something along one of those two lines. Pretty far off from "time will be no more", and somehow completely opposite in meaning to each other, which just shows how much we really understand about old language anymore :unsure:

Onthebit

Isn't the 'book of revelations' about what happens in our future? Maybe we've really been here done that....especially if I understand 'quantum physics' it may explain both Mandela and deja vu?

Paracelsus

I've seen "Loose Change," Dr. Judy Wood's presentation on "Dustification" and John Lear's presentation on holographic planes. But, I don't recall the presence or absence of the dark horizontal sections of the Towers either now, or when it happened.

Also, I know it's poison to your ears KD, but I was literally walking into school from smoking weed as 9/11 was happening. I was more freaked out by everyone around me being transfixed by the television. Watching the American death cult worshipping tragedy. Same thing for Columbine too, which was just a few miles away from my middle-school.

On the morning of 9/11 I was enjoying a bowl with some buddies and get frantically pulled into the library as I saunter into my usual clandestine side entrance. Mostly, I was thinking "for the love of God can I just leave school!" I was like Roddy Piper that day and just saw petrified zombies staring at t.v. screens while I was just strolling through with a backpack keeping a low profile.

I lived in NYC all my life, those lines are real, and have always been there. They represent the three segments of the building where each "black line" is where the express elevators used to stop, and also the segment filled in with some layers to make it flex in the wind, and make it earthquake proof. The shape and so called black lines were real. Sorry folks no Mandela effect on this one.

UnusualBean

I lived in NYC all my life, those lines are real, and have always been there. They represent the three segments of the building where each "black line" is where the express elevators used to stop, and also the segment filled in with some layers to make it flex in the wind, and make it earthquake proof. The shape and so called black lines were real. Sorry folks no Mandela effect on this one.
For what it's worth, not everybody experiences the same Effects. It could be a legitimate one that you just didn't experience.

whitewave

Thanks for a first hand assessment. I never paid much attention to anything New Yorkish. It's like another planet compared to Oklahoma. I can't say for sure one way or the other and, like UnusualBean mentioned, not everyone experiences the same thing (which further muddles our history). I'd be interested to learn if there are any other New Yorkers who don't remember the lines on the towers. If everyone you ask remembers lines then it'd be a fair guess to assume that those of us who don't live there and see them every day ARE just misremembering.

BStankman

You are the authority then? There is no possible alternate NYC?
I watched those buildings come down at "free fall speed" hundreds of times. There were no lines.

There are plenty of us that remember the yellow sun. Earth did not always have a blindingly white sun.
White Sun (formerly known as Yellow)

A theory I just heard recently on Mandela:
Many of us had our consciousness moved from old free Earth to this new controlled Earth, where even the sun is artificial.
Karma decided that rather than stay and face the war and tribulation currently going on in old free Earth,
our consciousness would learn more/have a better use moved to an Earth where freedom is an illusion and everything is controlled.

Last edited: