Lost Cause: United Daughters of Confederacy

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
There could be something to this “Lost Cause” movement. The narrative labeled it as a “distorted” interpretation of the Civil War. May be within this movement some truth about the Civil War could be found. What do you think?

A8F98115-834F-4FE9-A034-4794B451F1BB.jpeg

The United Daughters of the Confederacy (UDC) is an American hereditary association of Southern women established in 1894 in Nashville, Tennessee. The stated purposes of the organization includes the commemoration of Confederate soldiers and the funding of the erection of memorials to these men.

I have never heard about this UDC group. Have you?
  • That’s a short and interesting (for some) video above. Those high quality confederate monuments which started to pop up all over the place 30 years after the end of the Civil War... what’s up with that?
  • The video says they pressured local governments into erecting monuments in prominent places. Huh?
  • On one hand we have women giving up their children by the thousands because they could not provide for them. On the other, we have thousands of women in the economically suffering South, building state of the art monuments to commemorate Confederate Soldiers.
  • Those were people who still remembered the Previous Society. Well, at least it appears that way to me.

BStankman

Reactions
At 4:54 in the video. "Who wins the battle over history ultimately wins the war."
That is a quote to remember.

We have shown plenty of times this war was not what we were taught by public education.

These women were powerful and connected at a time when women could not vote. They are offering an alternate version of the fake history being taught by the north, but still not the true version of the events.

My own thoughts.
This entire war was staged by the (york rite) Masons and the (jesuits) d'IXXI as a cover to destroy the remnants of American Tartary.

Richmond_Virginia_damage2.jpg

Last edited:

Banta

Reactions
They are offering an alternate version of the fake history being taught by the north, but still not the true version of the events.
That's exactly what is happening here and that video is just one side of the approved narrative. None of the sections of the pamphlet cited are even very controversial... The Civil War, as I even learned in high school, was not just about slavery and Lincoln's own inaction regarding slaves in Union states proves that. But it's Vox, which is definitely part rewriting history in real time these days...

At the very least, what we consider the "United States" now is a post-Civil War invention and I doubt any great unified "country" of states existed in the average person's mind prior to that.

That's probably when the "Revolutionary War" was retconned into the US origin story too.

Mabzynn

Reactions
At 4:54 in the video. "Who wins the battle over history ultimately wins the war."
That is a quote to remember.

We have shown plenty of times this war was not what we were taught by public education.

These women were powerful and connected at a time when women could not vote. They are offering an alternate version of the fake history being taught by the north, but still not the true version of the events.

My own thoughts.
This entire war was staged by the (york rite) Masons and the (jesuits) d'IXXI as a cover to destroy the remnants of American Tartary.

View attachment 27101
Interesting...

Delaware journal. [volume], September 11, 1827, Image 1
1565991556826.png

Delaware journal. [volume] (Wilmington [Del.]) 1827-1832, September 11, 1827, Image 1

BStankman

Reactions
Interesting...

Right. As in the Mason - Dixon line.
Family crests Penn and Calvert markers.

4074182854_a10ef165bd_b.jpg

Soon to be rebranded as the Westinghouse - Netflix line.

Westinghouse_Design_Mark.jpg netflix.jpg

All of these guys went to West point together.

1566032000839.jpeg

Union Generals from West Point
Confederate Generals From West Point

Whoever they really were, Americans being behind the times, were using the same playbook as Napoleon and Alexander in 1812.
I dont really need to show all the hidden right hands, do I?

Napoleon_Alexander_medal.jpg 1961_exo_09536.jpg

Still going on today.
Afghanistan, before after. Palmyra before after.

bamyan_buddha_before_after_taliban_attack-1.jpg palmyra-beforeafter4.jpg

SonofaBush

Reactions
A revolution against Tartaria / Tartary in the late 1700s followed by a war in the mid-1800s to destroy the evidence??? Perhaps Tartaria tried multiculturalism and they could not get it to work or segments of the population rebelled and instituted slavery? After the next war slaves were "freed" but excuses were used to maintain segregation in order to have a somewhat functioning society?

More recently multiculturalism has been tried again (with poor results) and even more recently clearly being sabotaged with political theater including the latest performance: Trumpty Dumpty & The Neocons vs The Squad, a performance that is likely to get a whole lot of mayhem going even Allstate will not insure against (acts of YHWH, war, rebellon, terrorism, false flags)?

I have lots of questions, few answers.

Last edited: