Loose Thread

OP
WarningGuy

WarningGuy

Reactions
It is absolutely real, and has plenty of historical photographic evidence.
But it is not widely accepted here, and it is ultimately unproveable without XY testing.
Just look at youtube and you will see how hard the trans agenda is being pushed on the children. (James Charles)
It leads to the depopulation agenda, which leads to the accelerated acceptance of trans-humanism.

A fun ego shattering video.
Here in Australia they are putting in trans gender toilets at the schools.

milhaus

Reactions
From Harlan Ellison's Chocolate Alphabet. I found the second sentence interesting.
This book is pretty cool. I recommend checking it out for anyone that likes silly stuff like this.

Schism

Reactions
Not sure where to post this but it looks legit and sobering

I wonder is this what they are reverse engineering?
Great video, but I would tell you that picture is CGI. I could give you a laundry list regarding why I think that it's CGI.

The amount of things that have been reverse engineered throughout history is debatable.

Last edited:

davboy

Reactions
The truth is... those finials and those atmospheric spires on these old buildings? They were to actually stop the electricity from shocking you when you entered the building. All that granite, all that heavy atmosphere, they were giant computers, you needed to get grounded. This grounding also removed the poop from your body. Crazy days...
Picked up the note about giant computers, ive been pondering that for a while. No mention on sites just of electricity and telegraph comms, but computers any ideas?

Prana

Reactions
Alright not sure what thread to put this to so i'm putting it here. So i know that one idea might sound weird but i wonder if most of the people of previous civilization were wiped out by using something similiar to Thanos gauntlet from Infinity War? Hence why we have all these empty cities in 19th century! And also most of the population that didn't get wiped out were very young children, most of which were captured by these orphan trains and sent to the schools to be "educated" (programmed)
Apparently the phoneticians took over the world using a magnetic weapon called a "fasces". It has the capability of changing vibration frequencies of matter and literally "melting" the object. This symbolism can be found everyone.

a weapon capable of doing this: Redirect Notice

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
WarningGuy

WarningGuy

Reactions
Another piece of bloody good research from Colm Gibney

VonKitty

Reactions
I was unable to find a thread to post this, so thought I would put the link here, should anyone be interested. It’s a map created by Native-Land in which you can type in your address and it it will show you which Native American tribe inhabited/owned your land, including information on languages and treaties, and it provides links for further reading. The map includes the Americas, Australia and New Zealand.

NativeLand.ca

OP
WarningGuy

WarningGuy

Reactions
THE DANGERS OF THE 5G NETWORK.
  • Harald Kautz-Vella is right up there on the subject of the 5G and smart grid network that is coming to a street near you and me.
I have been follows Harald for a few years now and everything he says rings home
true to me. He is my top 5 go to people for many subjects relating to what we are seeing take place right now from chemtrails to direct energy weapons to Transhumanism and much much more. He is a
scientist that worked on free energy in the early days but found
this to be much more important and needs to get out and educate the
people before its to late. If not already to late.
It all adds up to me as the next reset and would love to know what you think. after checking him out.
All videos here are with Harald.
There is quite a few hours of watching here but if you are in any way like myself you will find it very interesting and well worth the time..

First part was supposed to be about 5G but he got side tracked. I put this one up first because i feel he has a very important message to say and we need to hear it.
The man has some very interesting stuff to talk about.

There is quite a bit to take in here if new to the subject but again its well worth it.

You will be amazed at how much of whats going on around us right now is all tied in together to create the big picture of whats about to come.

A few more videos to watch if any of this resonates with you.

The next 5 videos are with Claudia on her YT channel Cabin Talk All
very good info. Wait until he starts talking about nano tech and how its tied into the
5G grid and the Transhuman agenda. Very scary stuff.
Link to 5 videos on her show.

Timeshifter

Reactions
The IMAX of the 1890s.
There is some incredible 68mm footage in this video.

Great find @milhaus

we scrape around for half decent photos around this period, yet here we have 68mm hi def 30 frames per second video, some of it pre 1900s!

The video of the launch of the Oceanic at 4.28! 1898??? wow! :D