Loose Thread

dreamtime

Reactions
What about us folks living on itty bitty islands in the Pacific with our own electric grids? I'm further removed with my own solar power. Will we be the sole survivors?
Yes. Be prepared to repopulate the entire planet. Be Fruitful, Multiply, and Subdue the Earth. Thanks for keeping humanity alive. Hopefully you guys will re-discover boats at one point, so you can leave your island.

anotherlayer

Reactions
I had PBS on the TV entertaining itself (it's about the only channel my rabbit ears get) and they were talking about the Heidelberg. It's a city my wife spent some time working in and they brought up the Heidelberg castle and while I drifted off, I heard them mention that it was destroyed by lightning. I had to laugh. How does a castle get destroyed by lightning? Might be a good bit of mystery history with another castle, but it's been on my mind.

Picture of the castle:
Heidelberg-Schloß.jpeg

Waki quote:
"The earliest castle structure was built before 1214 and later expanded into two castles circa 1294; however, in 1537, a lightning bolt destroyed the upper castle."

It just makes me think that this was a power station and it just simply blew up, Chernobyl-style.

dreamtime

Reactions
Great place to raise kids here on the islands - the morning of the world I call it.
I'm jealous.

It just makes me think that this was a power station and it just simply blew up, Chernobyl-style.
I visited that castle years ago. Was very impressed by it, it's an enourmous structure. Maybe when humanity descendet into chaos, the local rulers occupied these power stations at some point and rebuilt them into fortresses.

anotherlayer

Reactions
I visited that castle years ago. Was very impressed by it, it's an enourmous structure. Maybe when humanity descendet into chaos, the local rulers occupied these power stations at some point and rebuilt them into fortresses.
Maybe the power was left on and abandoned!

Ice Nine

Reactions
What about us folks living on itty bitty islands in the Pacific with our own electric grids? I'm further removed with my own solar power. Will we be the sole survivors?
Even though this is a loosey goosey thread, I'll continue on with the same thought.

Oh you bet, you folks will have a leg up for your conveniences, but any and all industrialized nations will be kaputt. We will limp along for awhile with generators and solar panels, but societies will be breaking down and humans don't always show their best side during times of crisis.

Yes. Be prepared to repopulate the entire planet. Be Fruitful, Multiply, and Subdue the Earth. Thanks for keeping humanity alive. Hopefully you guys will re-discover boats at one point, so you can leave your island.
Hear Hear! I wholeheartedly agree, do try to get it right this time. And leave better clues for future generations to interpret,

milhaus

Reactions
Even though this is a loosey goosey thread, I'll continue on with the same thought.

Oh you bet, you folks will have a leg up for your conveniences, but any and all industrialized nations will be kaputt. We will limp along for awhile with generators and solar panels, but societies will be breaking down and humans don't always show their best side during times of crisis.

Hear Hear! I wholeheartedly agree, do try to get it right this time. And leave better clues for future generations to interpret,
Is this something we should start working on?

OP
WarningGuy

WarningGuy

Reactions
The itty bitty island where i live now uses 90% renewable energy and i also have removed myself by using solar so i would say yes for me.

OP
WarningGuy

WarningGuy

Reactions
This is all assuming your islands don't cease to exist.

Yes milhaus that is very true and that is the gamble i have taken but i know one thing is for sure, i would not trade where i am right now to be anywhere else on this planet when the SHTF. I could not stand living in the shitty cities full of sheeple who think they have to work nonstop with no life just so as to have the biggest house, boat and car just to compete with everyone else in there street. That life was not for me. I looked hard for many years to find what i thought was needed to be the safest and best place to be when shit goes down and what i have now called home for quite awhile is just that. We have some of the cleanest air and water on earth. We are a very self sufficient community that have an abundance of fresh meat and fish at hand and grow everything needed to survive quite well when things turn for the worst. The islanders come from a tough stock of sealers and merchant seaman. You had to be tough to live here in the old days because its so remote. Yes there are some things we will have to do without but nothing like what will be going down on any large land mass or city thats for bloody sure.
Post automatically merged:

You never know, Tassie may be the new Frisland.
Not quite Tassie but in between if you get my drift. And yeah no one really knows where the safest place may be, that is if there is anywhere that will be safe. Hey maybe it could be called Tasrisland ? Cheers cobber.

Last edited:

BStankman

Reactions
it is going to be a struggle for sure. But the star-forts will still be here.

Doubtful your technology is still going to work after you dig it out of eight feet of mud.
By the time the Polynesians had rediscovered boats they had already gone cannibal in isolation.

Here on the continent we are going to wear deerskin and hunt buffalo. When we find traces of the psychopaths that used to be in charge, we are going to burn them alive in their caves.
Hopefully they don't repeat the same mistake twice down south. And put the same people back in charge to build stone mountains of human sacrifice.

Most of the apocolypse fiction is propaganda, trying to convince us we cannot live without the psychopaths that are in charge now.

OP
WarningGuy

WarningGuy

Reactions
Is this a length of something that has come loose ? Everything else is pretty messed up and twisted these days so why not this. What do you think ?

BStankman

Reactions
What do you think ?
It is absolutely real, and has plenty of historical photographic evidence.
But it is not widely accepted here, and it is ultimately unproveable without XY testing.
Just look at youtube and you will see how hard the trans agenda is being pushed on the children. (James Charles)
It leads to the depopulation agenda, which leads to the accelerated acceptance of trans-humanism.

A fun ego shattering video.

Obertryn

Reactions
Jesus, that's disturbing. I could tell the first and third one were dudes in disguise but the second one genuinely threw me off. It's probably because they picked a kid that had some "traditionally feminine" facial features so the do-over works better but goddamn. There certainly is a tendency towards androgyny in younger males nowadays. Nothing some red meat and getting into fist-fights in the school yard won't fix, but still...

Starman

Reactions
Jesus, that's disturbing. I could tell the first and third one were dudes in disguise but the second one genuinely threw me off. It's probably because they picked a kid that had some "traditionally feminine" facial features so the do-over works better but goddamn. There certainly is a tendency towards androgyny in younger males nowadays. Nothing some red meat and getting into fist-fights in the school yard won't fix, but still...
In our upside down world our controllers have always green-lighted trans people in their rise toward high social positions, the better to baffle those of us sleepwalking through life. The more discordant realities they can create, the easier the eventual takedown of society. Also, trans people are still subject to being blackmailed, so will do what those in power command them to do.

I can't remember if Orwell wrote about this type of undermining society. If he didn't, he missed a significant aspect of dystopia.

trismegistus

Reactions

Three of my favorite personalities out there - - Miguel Conor of Aeon Byte Gnostic Radio, Chris Knowles from Secret Sun, and Gordon White of Rune Soup chat about the past and present of gnostic thinking. First half goes into the history of Gnostic thought in Roman times, and the second half focuses on the modern state of gnostic thinking and why its so important to navigate this world with skepticism. Also a very brief shout-out to Fomenko and Tartaria at the very end! Shame they didn't stick around long enough to dive deep into it, but it looks like they are all at least somewhat familiar with the concepts. Hopefully that means we'll see some material from them at some point that delves into it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pushamaku Devastating Epidemics and Diseases 4