Lictors and Roman Fasces Weapons: Grand Deception

VinniePazman

Reactions
The Atredies Rifle from novel "Dune" by Frank Herbert.

This verision was used in David Lynch's movie.
fasss.jpg
fasce.jpg

Nothing special in description of how it works, I found only that was effective against infantry and artillery

BTW. The books is amazing, it's about sandy planet Arrakis and 3 nations competing with each other ; peaceful Atredies, hatefull Harkonnens and natives - Fremens. The most powerful substance in universe is spice and plot is mainly about eugenics and bringing life back on the planet.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
As I’ve mentioned I think this fasces thing is something we have a chance of getting to the bottom of. What could be the next step?
That would be a great question. I think it’s fairly easy to spot who might have it, or them. It’s much harder to figure out where it could have been mounted.
I suspect they could have at least one mounted on one of the Great White Fleet ships, but we do not have good quality close ups of those vessels during their 1908 voyage. Additionally, nothing says that the weapon had to look exactly like that on the outside.

Then again, do we really know what we are looking for?
49336F9A-2EF5-4577-BECF-F855FCF0EFA8.jpeg

What do we really have up there posing as ISS?

So, what would be the next step?

Red Bird

Reactions
We’ve shown there was some weapon they were using historically on this thread. I’m not sure if it’s electromagnetic or nuclear in nature. The same now, in fact. I’m leaning toward EM even though the rods are supposed to be nuclear...as EM is what they were working on openly through the turn of the last century and now, of course. Only they are keeping it out of the mainstream. Nuclear was fairly recent and the whole story is ‘off’.

irishbalt

Reactions
Yes, we are supposed to believe this is entirely coincidental.

Here's a thought, if it is possible that the moon landings were faked, how plausible is it that the official narrative of nuclear power is a similar tale to misdirect the masses?

We have so much evidence of outright lies and manipulation, so is there anyone from the "nuclear navy" or other nuclear background that can help us understand this configuration of fuel rods?

I would also note that heat exchangers use bundles of tubing as well, but not open ended.