Lex Mercatoria - Law Beyond the State

Paracelsus

Reactions
"Nothing is certain in life but death and taxes." - American bootlicking proverb

April 15'th is just around the corner and I bet a few of my American compatriots are compiling taxes. These taxes are due to The Internal Revenue Service which is of course a, "Federal" agency. If you're a Cannuck, Brit, German, Austrian, Swede, whatever, you have some analogue of this onerous agency requesting some fiat currency. In addition to this, you more than likely will be paying:
  • Property taxes
  • Home insurance
  • Health insurance
  • Car loan payment
  • Car insurance payment
  • Vehicle registration
  • State & local sales tax
  • Homeowners Association
That is a staggering amount of people with outstretched palms! Has it always been this way, have we always been so oppressively taxed?

f**k no! But, we certainly have since the very inception of "modern civilization" and kingdoms. Now, to finally get down to brass tacks, what is the point of this post?

* THE THEORY OF LEGAL REMEDY *

(Disclosure, I am not a lawyer, merely a jurist, do not construe this as legal advice. I reserve all of my Rights Without Prejudice pursuant to UCC 1-308.)
§ 1-308. Performance or Acceptance Under Reservation of Rights.

Perhaps you have seen what I wrote above in parentheses before. Generally this is attributed to "Freeman of the Land" or the "Sovereignty Movement". Highly perjuriously termed "Sovereign Citizen Movement". But, the central overarching idea is that you were born a free man/woman completely sovereign and beholden to no-one in the eyes of THE ALMIGHTY.

According to my physical version of Black's Law Dictionary 5th Edition, Common Law and Lex Mercatoria are defined thusly.

Common law. As distinguished from law created by the enactment of legislatures, the common law comprises the body of those principles and rules of action, relating to the government and security of persons and property, which derive their authority solely from usages and customs of immemorial antiquity, or from the judgements and decrees of the courts recognizing, affirming, and enforcing such usages and customs; and, in this sense, particularly the ancient unwritten law of England. The "common law" is all the statutory and case law background of England and the American colonies before the American revolution.

Lex mercatoria. The law-merchant; commercial law. That system of laws which is adopted by all commercial nations, and constitutes a part of the law of the land. It is part of the common law.

Tort (from Latin torquere, to twist, tortus, twisted, wrested aside). A private civil wrong or injury, other than breach of contract, for which the court will provide a remedy in the form of an action for damages.

Remedy. The means by which a right is enforced or the violation of a right is prevented, redressed, or compensated.

Now, if you're still following here is a Crrow777 video on Lex Mercatoria in action:

Nisi prius court

Nisi /náysay/. Latin Unless
Nisi prius. The nisi prius courts are such as are held for the trial of issues of fact before a jury and one presiding judge. In America the phrase was formerly used to denote the forum (whatever may be its statutory name) in which the cause was tried to a jury, as distinguished from the appellate court.

Further Common law concepts

And further resources:
The Theory of the Lex Mercatoria

(PDF) The True Lex Mercatoria: Law Beyond the State

"Some Reflections on the Sources of Lex Mercatoria"
https://www.trans-lex.org/bibliopdfs/tolga_ayoglu.pdf

human being See MONSTER.
—Ballentine's Law Dictionary (1930)

monster A human being by birth, but in some part resembling a lower animal. A monster hath no inheritable blood, and cannot be heir to any land.
—Ballentine's Law Dictionary (1930)

I AM a MAN born with a soul. The "State" has become a new king, one that I refuse to bow and scrape for. Perhaps you feel the same as I do.

Last edited:

jd755

Reactions
You are told you are a LID. A lid is only a lid when there is a container it is part of. It seals the contents of the container within.
The LID is L egal ID entity.
The thing that seals you in the paper container.
A Legal Identity is neither alive nor dead.
A Legal Identity has three legs.
Name Address Date of Birth
All of which only appear on paper.
You are not a name for a name is a sound and as you make sound you cannot be sound.
You are not an address. You cannot address yourself.
You were present at your birth you had no knowledge of the calendar or the clock.
The legal name, legal address, legal date of birth are not yours. You are using them without their owners permission.

As my dearest friend puts it 3D-ID=2D

Verity

Reactions
the common law comprises the body of those principles and rules of action, relating to the government and security of persons and property, which derive their authority solely from usages and customs of immemorial antiquity
I love that last part. It creates such a wonderful image.

As "Batman" used to say in his four cornerstones of the law when faced with court under this dodgy system,

a) Who am I? I am not my name- that name is not mine per se, I don't own, it I'm just using it. You can call me... 'Batman' (or Verity etc.).

b) Regarding ownership; I was first to use it, if someone has a greater right to it let them make a claim/state their claim. (One must be prepared to lose material things to be 'free', the trick is not to 'claim ownership' because they own you via your birth certificate, and your bank account, house and everything in it.)

c) Who am I? I am a peaceful inhabitant.

d) Why am I here? I'm here to settle the matter honourably.
( @sonoman Do you remember specifics? Can you correct these?)

I'm currently reading about that initial schism from 'happy merchant' to 'merchant class usurping the power of (many) sovereign kings and gaining full control'. Nothing has changed except time. They still use the same playbook and keep making yet more differentiations in their many differentiated laws to maintain hegemony.

This is a truly fascinating subject and is linked directly to God, god, logos, endless differentiations and our natures; the true nature of reality vs. a mass-induced spell; open and closed systems of physics and finance; and eternal plenty vs. slave mentality and scarcity.

"It makes the distinction between anational law and state law that permeates the debate over law merchant simply irrelevant by transcending it. The true lex mercatoria marks the shift in global law from segmentary differentiation in different national laws to a functional differentiation. It is a law beyond, not without, the state."
This is irritating. Any way they phrase it, their differentiations are still against the laws of nature. How much longer can it/they realistically last?

By sheer coincidence, when cruising through facebook earlier, I found this guy Romley. He talks of this subject with a christian angle- I think- or is it just that this can't be talked about without christianity in the mix?
Religion, law and finance- all inextricably connected. Whether one believes in the Christian God, the Universal God or anything in between or nothing at all, it seems to come back to differentiation, law, debt, sin and gold. And Mind. Perhaps this is why christianity will never sit right with me. Being born is not a sin.
So here's yet another vid. to add to the collection on this topic. Very valuable section for Ozzies from 20mins to 40 mins.

Last edited:
OP
Paracelsus

Paracelsus

Reactions
@sonoman, @jd755, @Verity,

I've got another interesting breadcrumb to drop regarding Secured Transactions.

This is from emmanuel law outlines - Secured Transactions

P.43 II. DEFAULT
A. Importance of Default: "Default" is important because the secured party generally can do very little until the debtor defaults. Particularly, the secured party cannot take possession of the collateral or sell it. Essentially, the secured party's right arises only on default.

B. Defining a default in the security agreement: The UCC does not define "default," but a default can be and usually is defined in the security agreement. The security agreement is the contract in which the debtor grants the secured party a security agreement...]

C. Insecurity clauses: A provision common to many security agreements allows the secured party to declare a default whenever the secured party "deems itself insecure" or "at will." These provisions are valid, but to enforce them, the secured party must in good faith believe "that the prospect of payment or performance is impaired." UCC § 1-208 [UCC § 1-309 of Revised Article 1].

whitewave

Reactions
@sonoman, @jd755, @Verity,

C. Insecurity clauses: A provision common to many security agreements allows the secured party to declare a default whenever the secured party "deems itself insecure" or "at will." These provisions are valid, but to enforce them, the secured party must in good faith believe "that the prospect of payment or performance is impaired." UCC § 1-208 [UCC § 1-309 of Revised Article 1].
Wouldn't this prospect of performance have been seriously impaired when the SCOTUS ruled that police have no legal duty to protect citizens.?

I've been to court with some of these Sovereign Citizens and the judge laughed in their face and told them to get out. I went another time when they tried to physically have that judge removed from the court on legal grounds and that didn't work out well for them either. You can have the legal rulings in your favor but you need muscle. Basically, we have as many "rights" as we have bullets to insist upon. TPTB make the rules for the plebs, not for themselves. If there's a loophole somewhere, they'll strangle you with it. The rules are not set up for people like us to win, place, or show.

jd755

Reactions
A citizen is the ONLY thing that owes a debt to the state. The Citizen has three 'parts' all of which only 'exist' on paper (legal). Name Address and Date of Birth.
Have a read through this document if you are so inclined but here's the 'loudest bell' so to speak.

“Legal identity and citizenship establish the relationship between individuals and the state.”

Need a bit more?

“Since the adoption of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948, human rights and development. And their interaction, have been widely discussed and debated. The founding principles of the United Nations incorporate both human rights and development, and several countries that became independent in the last sixty years have incorporated these principles into their national constitutions. However, there is a key factor that affects both human rights and development that has not received the attention that it deserves: the right to identity. In the absence of this right, an individual does not exist before the law and is unable to claim the protection that the law and the human rights framework guarantee. Legal identity and citizenship establish the relationship between individuals and the state. Without legal identity for people, national and international law lack the essential link and “teeth” that would separate rhetoric from practical usefulness, whether it is for peoples rights or for legal obligations of people and state. The absence of a comprehensive civil registration system to “count” – and be accountable for - every person, also is a critical obstacle to the ability of governments to plan and monitor development strategies.”

Clear as day.

“Equity, Legal Identity and Development – Strategy for Accelerating Birth Registration in Eastern and Southern Africa” by Unicef Eastern and Southern Africa for The Hague in April 2011.

whitewave

Reactions
Oh I know all that already. Just saying it's hard to get by in their world without playing their game by their rules. Yes, you can declare yourself not a citizen but try to cash a paycheck without a drivers license. Or better yet, try to earn a paycheck without an I9, SS#, birth certificate, etc. Plus, you still have to have money to file petitions if you want to argue their rules in their courts under maritime jurisdiction in which you get whatever the captain (judge) says you get.

jd755

Reactions
Apologies for telling you how to suck eggs. Most people I come into contact with have no clue about what a citizen really is.

Verity

Reactions
If there's a loophole somewhere, they'll strangle you with it.
It seems when boiled down, this is pretty close to the situation. ^^ Are they letting us find any loopholes that do exist and then closing them? Or do they still exist and call our bluff do you think?
Those Batman 4-cornerstones seem to be the philosophical equivalent to a loophole, (philosophy seems to be hiding in the background of all this) evidenced when judges leave and come back having done 'something' out back, there's some sort of spiritual(/superstitious?) angle to it, incl. with the fellow in one of the Crow777 vid.'s being an Opus Dei and having to quit law entirely.
They do seem beholden to some one or thing greater than Man. Is it a benevolent god or malevolent..? (As if we didn't know.) (Although, if taken as a normal Cycle of Man, or the alchemical angle, how we deal with this makes us yet greater/closer to God eventually, so Nature is doing what she does best, and shouldn't be questioned. Which can't be said for these law-makers.)

They've run away from (or with, or have COMPLETELY inverted) reality using a topological metaphor of cold cash as eternal plentitude, differentiated the hell out of everything materially, and remade themselves as the receiving-end 'gods'.

Last edited: