Legitimization of chemtrail airplanes and tactics

BillBlown

Reactions
This is probably the single greatest example of Controlled Disclosure we have in the modern day. This has been going on since at least 2012 when I started looking into it, though when you do more digging you will see its been around at least since the 90s in some form or fashion. At this point there is enough awareness by curious folk that they have to start dripping information into the media (actual evidence of spraying is quite easy to find once you research patents and military operations, but plebs will only know about it if MSM is discussing it) in order to get ahead of them. Here's my question: Once they start announcing that they are actually "officially" cloud seeding, how many people will look up at the sky and say "Gee, that looks just like the old contrails -- did anything actually change or were they doing this the whole time?" Perhaps that is giving the general population who may never even look up at the sky too much credit..

As I'm typing this I am watching a chemtrail drop in the sky: long, intermittent thick spray that is slowly dissolving into a white haze. Oh and would you look at that, it calls for rain in a couple of days :unsure: I wonder why....
My first post so be gentle with me, If you look up "Operation Cumulous" from 1952 The Royal Air Force in UK sprayed the clouds with ice and it caused massive flooding and even a number of deaths. They promised not to do it again???? It pisses me off that I say to people look up at that shit and they say its only water vapour, and then get their face back into their phone.

Ice Nine

Reactions
My first post so be gentle with me, If you look up "Operation Cumulous" from 1952 The Royal Air Force in UK sprayed the clouds with ice and it caused massive flooding and even a number of deaths. They promised not to do it again???? It pisses me off that I say to people look up at that shit and they say its only water vapour, and then get their face back into their phone.
Hey brother, welcome! this place is full of good vibes, no internet bullies!

"They promised not to do it again." Ok case closed then. :rolleyes::sick:

0harris0

Reactions
This is a pic of what i call the Bristol cloud making machine(looking north from Bristol city)
that's steam from Avonmouth docks if i'm not mistaken, can only see it from the bemmy/knowle end of town

looks like you're at the bottom of Nover's Hill there? i'm over in redfield :)

CitizenShip

Reactions
that's steam from Avonmouth docks if i'm not mistaken, can only see it from the bemmy/knowle end of town

looks like you're at the bottom of Nover's Hill there? i'm over in redfield :)
Yes that is where i am, my first guess would be the docks but why they or who they are i do not know but it happens quite a bit!

fabiorem

Reactions
By Jeff Berardelli

November 23, 2018 / 12:35 AM / CBS News
The second-largest volcanic eruption of this century, and by far the largest eruption to affect a densely populated area, occurred at Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines on June 15, 1991.

Why the press insist we are still in the 20th century?

HulkSmash

Reactions
Please check out Dane Wigington's site called geoengineeringwatch.org . He has accumulated research about every single comment we have discussed in this thread. His website is so full of information that it will take a while to absorb all the data. He seems very legit to me, I have been following his work for over a decade and its very compelling. He does not sell anything on his site so there are no conflicts of interest. If you check out all the documents, patents, photos, videos, etc... and still think this isn't a conspiracy, then I don't know what to say.

Tianzhu

Reactions
I’m sorry for my written and spoken English, unfortunately it’s very bad, but I understand everything. You can quietly ask me anything, if you don’t frighten the poorly phrased answer.

Swiss Federal Council (Bundesrätin) Simonetta Sommaruga confess (unknowingly?) the spraying of atmospheric aerosol particles.

The German auto-generated subtitle is very accurate, so the sense of the English translation should be right. Nonetheless, I tried to translate it for you.

"Yes, Switzerland has tried to bring the topic of geoengineering to the table, that is the spraying of particles into the atmosphere, so that one collects the information and analyzes opportunities and risks. Unfortunately, there was no consensus and that's a pity, because I think they're really trying to do that without even knowing the implications.
But we will continue to fight for it, sometimes we have to make two attempts and that will definitely go on. The topic is too important and too problematic than we can simply look away."

WarningGuy

Reactions
If you don't believe or on the fence on this subject or even if you are with the program there is a book i think everyone should read. Its called Under An Ionized Sky by Elana Freeman. Together with Elana some of the best minds on the subject of geo-engineering have collaborated to bring some very informative information with hard facts. Be warned it will scare the shit out of you.

AgentOrange5

Reactions
my biggest thing about all this flying around is the sheer volume of fuel that's being combusted and the amount of unburnt/partially reacted waste in the exhaust fumes. but then again, same with global warming. much more concerned about the disgusting pollution people breathe than the world temperature changing a little bit.. its an equilibrium far beyond our imagination.. maybe it's meant to warm up... maybe it's supposed to "normally" be warmer and we're just coming out of a post-apocalyptic cold snap ;)
I think there is a lot of evidence to believe the earth is actually cooling (indeed, through the mid-1970's, scientists were lamenting that that the earth was cooling and this would be extremely detrimental to life on earth.) Nor, is there any reason to believe that global warming (if actually happening) would be bad, throughout history (such as we have it), periods of global warming were extremely beneficial for humankind.

My personal theory is that because the powers that be know that global cooling will kill far more humans than global warming would, and because there is nothing they can do to stop global cooling, they are purposely telling the general population the opposite (to prevent widespread panic/rioting/etc.) But they could have a different motive.

Obertryn

Reactions
Kind of reminds me of the NSA spying shenanigans, where people were mocked for years for claiming the government was spying on them, then lo and behold, that's EXACTLY what ended up being the case! And what did people do? Nothing! Oh sure, there was some complaints and a few people pointed out that we were now past the point of no-return but nowadays it's mostly a punchline for lame civilian jokes and hell, people are actively defending it as the inevitable end-product of the modern interconnected world.

So, really, what does the government have to fear? They probe the waters for civilian compliance and when it's nice enough, they flat out admit at what "conspiracy theorists" have been accusing them of for decades. Because they know that nobody will give a damn except for a handful that can't actually do anything. In slightly more than a decade, they'll reveal that they were putting toxic chemicals into people's food supply that screw with your immune system and anti-depression medication actually weakens your willpower and self-control.

And people will defend that too.

Dirigible

Reactions
@trismegistus You nailed it with your assessment. Especially in regards to "normies" finally noticing something. Even on days when the sky looks like, well this!
View attachment 15038

Even when the sky is criss crossed like a checker board and you can see the trails dripping they just don't get it.
Use to see skies like this all the time back in 2002 - 2005 in Atlanta

anotherlayer

Reactions
I was pointing out the grid in the sky to my wife on Saturday afternoon. Come Sunday afternoon there were no "clouds" and no blue sky. It was a pure white hazy sky the entire day as far as the eye could see. I'm pretty sure the incidents are entirely related.

HulkSmash

Reactions
I was pointing out the grid in the sky to my wife on Saturday afternoon. Come Sunday afternoon there were no "clouds" and no blue sky. It was a pure white hazy sky the entire day as far as the eye could see. I'm pretty sure the incidents are entirely related.
I too have had the same conversation with the wife. One thing that is always the case, one or two days before a known low pressure system is coming to your area, the spraying will be out. Once it is fully 'overcast', they can spray at will, and do, you can sometimes see the trails through the 'screen'. Start noting it. I hope I am wrong...😟

WarningGuy

Reactions
I really love Claudia at Cabin Talk she has some fantastic quests on her show and today was no exception. She speaks with Marvin Herndon and its just what i have thought all along. Its the Chemtrails that are causing Global Warming all along. This is part one and the next part (when it comes out) is the one ill be waiting for. There is excellent information here and a must watch if your into the subject.
Post automatically merged:

Please check out Dane Wigington's site called geoengineeringwatch.org . He has accumulated research about every single comment we have discussed in this thread. His website is so full of information that it will take a while to absorb all the data. He seems very legit to me, I have been following his work for over a decade and its very compelling. He does not sell anything on his site so there are no conflicts of interest. If you check out all the documents, patents, photos, videos, etc... and still think this isn't a conspiracy, then I don't know what to say.
Im really sorry but Dane Wigington has been infiltrated along time ago and you will find you will never get any answers from this man. He might of started off with the right intentions but not any more. There are heaps of better researchers out there on this subject. Let me know if you want a list of them ill be happy to help.

Last edited:

WorldWar1812

Reactions
What if..........................

Weather manipulation it's only a secondary effect on the chemtrails geoengineering?

But not the ultimate and desired target.

We know metallic nanoparticles makes atmosphere more conductive, right?

Chemtrail Grid.

Pleased to help SUN.

Chemtrails are being applied and used since early 90s.

Just have a look on the skies of San Francisco, in the movie "The Rock" (1996).

http://www.movieneon.com/img/movies/cover_photos/14.png

Last edited:

HulkSmash

Reactions
Im really sorry but Dane Wigington has been infiltrated along time ago and you will find you will never get any answers from this man. He might of started off with the right intentions but not any more. There are heaps of better researchers out there on this subject. Let me know if you want a list of them ill be happy to help.
I appreciate your comment WG, but I still find his message to be with the right moral compass. I listen to his weekly program and he doesn't hold back. His claim about global warming is that geoengineering is the biggest causation, which is the same that Marvin Herdon states. That being said I am always open to more information from any and all sources.