Legitimization of chemtrail airplanes and tactics

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
This popped up in my news feed a couple weeks ago.

A fleet of 100 planes making 4,000 worldwide missions per year could help save the world from climate change. Also, it may be relatively cheap. That's the conclusion of a new peer-reviewed study in Environmental Research Letters.

44EBB758-7766-47A8-98C5-D4F50BE9ACB9.png

It's the stuff of science fiction. Planes spraying tiny sulphate particulates into the lower stratosphere, around 60,000 feet up. The idea is to help shield the Earth from just enough sunlight to help keep temperatures low.

Controversial spraying method aims to curb global warming
But remember the official position on chemtrails, “The chemtrail conspiracy theory is based on the erroneous belief that long-lasting condensation trails are "chemtrails" consisting of chemical or biological agents left in the sky by high-flying aircraft, sprayed for nefarious purposes undisclosed to the general public.”

Ice Nine

Reactions
Oh sure, just like a lot of things. Sometimes we do know what's going on, contrary to popular belief.

If they want to get this project going sooner, maybe they can consult with the ones spraying us now! (for whatever nefarious reasons)

trismegistus

Reactions
This is probably the single greatest example of Controlled Disclosure we have in the modern day. This has been going on since at least 2012 when I started looking into it, though when you do more digging you will see its been around at least since the 90s in some form or fashion. At this point there is enough awareness by curious folk that they have to start dripping information into the media (actual evidence of spraying is quite easy to find once you research patents and military operations, but plebs will only know about it if MSM is discussing it) in order to get ahead of them. Here's my question: Once they start announcing that they are actually "officially" cloud seeding, how many people will look up at the sky and say "Gee, that looks just like the old contrails -- did anything actually change or were they doing this the whole time?" Perhaps that is giving the general population who may never even look up at the sky too much credit..

As I'm typing this I am watching a chemtrail drop in the sky: long, intermittent thick spray that is slowly dissolving into a white haze. Oh and would you look at that, it calls for rain in a couple of days :unsure: I wonder why....

Pilgrim

Reactions
@KorbenDallas thanks for posting the CBS News story. TPTB (the powers that be) seem to be growing in their arrogance. A few years ago, I would have been outraged and offended--and while I still am (!) my reactions are tempered by changing my focus on what I can do (however small) to not be part of the problem and help others to see what is plainly right over their heads and all around them.

@trismegistus I agree that this may be the single greatest example of controlled disclosure in the modern day. Because the spraying has been worldwide and has been happening in varying degrees for many decades. This is hardly new or in the planning/research stages. And I shudder to think that the spraying could get any worse than what is presently happening.

On the subject of controlled disclosures, someone might find this article by Jon Rappoport informative about such tactics: Mainstream fake news: the devious limited hangout

The article isn't about chemtrails and I don't always agree with Mr. Rappoport but it's good general knowledge to have.

0harris0

Reactions
Even on days when the sky looks like, well this!

I seen this all my life, grew up (and still live) beneath a couple of international flight corridors (flying North-South/ East to West and reverse)... it's just planes' exhaust water condensing in the correct atmospheric conditions to form cloud (yep, the same as regular clouds but a bit dirtier with other fumes) .. once the vapour has condensed, it attracts more vapours, and then there's the spread from the winds.. you can watch these morph all afternoon some days. other days you can watch the planes and there's no trails, ie; the atmosperic conditions don't suit the condensing of the water vapour

(yes that is all feasible in the "cloud seeding" theory, but why seed clouds in cloudy SW England, on a frickin cold day?!?! :ROFLMAO:)

there's just about 10x more flights than there used to be when I was a kid.

and chemtrails, what chemicals, what evidence??

Have the world leaders really decided to poison their own atmosphere? and, in turn, the people that create and sustain their wealth and power? nahhhh don't think so

my biggest thing about all this flying around is the sheer volume of fuel that's being combusted and the amount of unburnt/partially reacted waste in the exhaust fumes. but then again, same with global warming. much more concerned about the disgusting pollution people breathe than the world temperature changing a little bit.. its an equilibrium far beyond our imagination.. maybe it's meant to warm up... maybe it's supposed to "normally" be warmer and we're just coming out of a post-apocalyptic cold snap ;)

another thing... I've looked out of the window during some flights, and watched other aeroplanes changing altitude, they hit a certain point and the exhaust turns to visible vapour!

also can see this quite clearly as planes are dropping in altitude as they head towards london/ paris, the contrails become on/off sometimes and stop... sometimes i can see planes going from 0 contrails to "cloud seeding". I think it's just part and parcel of our nice, easy, modern lifestyles, the planes are bigger, they burn more fuel, more efficiently than ever... therefore produce larger amounts of vapour, bigger contrails, bigger clouds... more planes, more clouds. i don't see the conspiracy at all!

Last edited:

BStankman

Reactions

I seen this all my life, grew up (and still live) beneath a couple of international flight corridors (flying North-South/ East to West and reverse)... it's just planes' exhaust water condensing in the correct atmospheric conditions to form cloud (yep, the same as regular clouds but a bit dirtier with other fumes) .. once the vapour has condensed, it attracts more vapours, and then there's the spread from the winds.. you can watch these morph all afternoon some days. other days you can watch the planes and there's no trails, ie; the atmosperic conditions don't suit the condensing of the water vapour

(yes that is all feasible in the "cloud seeding" theory, but why seed clouds in cloudy SW England, on a frickin cold day?!?! :ROFLMAO:)

there's just about 10x more flights than there used to be when I was a kid.
Post automatically merged:

and chemtrails, what chemicals, what evidence??

Have the world leaders really decided to poison their own atmosphere? and, in turn, the people that create and sustain their wealth and power? nahhhh don't think so

my biggest thing about all this flying around is the sheer volume of fuel that's being combusted and the amount of unburnt/partially reacted waste in the exhaust fumes. but then again, same with global warming. much more concerned about the disgusting pollution people breathe than the world temperature changing a little bit.. its an equilibrium far beyond our imagination.. maybe it's meant to warm up... maybe it's supposed to "normally" be warmer and we're just coming out of a post-apocalyptic cold snap ;)
Post automatically merged:

another thing... I've looked out of the window during some flights, and watched other aeroplanes changing altitude, they hit a certain point and the exhaust turns to visible vapour!

also can see this quite clearly as planes are dropping in altitude as they head towards london/ paris, the contrails become on/off sometimes and stop... sometimes i can see planes going from 0 contrails to "cloud seeding". I think it's just part and parcel of our nice, easy, modern lifestyles, the planes are bigger, they burn more fuel, more efficiently than ever... therefore produce larger amounts of vapour, bigger contrails, bigger clouds... more planes, more clouds. i don't see the conspiracy at all!
If these were contrails then living in a high traffic flight corridor would mean you would never see the sun.

Dandi

Reactions
Throwing here 2 pictures, one from one side of the mountain and one from the other side. happened in 2007 and you can see the differences between them two. I still believe that in the first picture, this is how a normal airplane leaves the normal trail....but at the end...what's normal?
Both pictures were taken in december 2007, ski season opening, I was just finding strange and funny at that moment seeing the sky so densely populate, right at the ski ..ways...
vulcano_by_dadina_d16dovj.jpg

and_the_sky_is_blue_by_dadi.jpg

dreamtime

Reactions
The idea makes sense if the goal is to bring temperature down. But the scientists don't know that some variation of this idea is already implemented. I wouldn't be surprised if the main goal was light and temperature reduction the whole time.

10 years ago when I was observing this I noticed a sudden extreme temperature drop after the sky had become white. It was multiple degrees Celsius.

I wonder what material they put into the cerosine that is so reflective of sun rays. It has to be something that cristallyzes with water to form those carpets. It's as if it's a self-sustaining effect, because sometimes the carpets grow insanely dense and wide.

I'm not sure the sulfur that has been proposed would form such an intransparent layer.

dreamtime

Reactions
The aspirin analogy may not be so bad after all, maybe the enclosed earth ecosystem wants to go into healing/repair mode when a certain temperature is reached.

Pilgrim

Reactions
@0harris0 stated "Have the world leaders really decided to poison their own atmosphere? and, in turn, the people that create and sustain their wealth and power? nahhhh don't think so"

I've encountered this argument before and I do not think it's a convincing argument. I've known people who will persist in a destructive activity that can only lead to their ruin, and hurt others in the process. And our world leaders are just flawed human beings in the end. (Some say more flawed. Some might say better. Regardless, still human.) At best they may be spraying sun blocking agents out of sheer ignorance and arrogance. At worst, they may know something we don't and have a Plan B, C, D, etc. for themselves that excludes the great masses. (Okay, someone might claim that at best, they might be doing something extremely beneficial for the world. Sadly, I do not believe this and so can't put it forward as a possibility!)

Time and again, we are forced into positions of unquestioning silence by the Establishment forces who rely on their science/scientism/expertise to spray our skies, genetically modify our foods, put chemicals in our tap water, etc. We're just supposed to trust them.

To repeat, I do believe there could be people ignorant and/or just malicious enough to destroy their own world. It also seems from other threads I've seen on this forum, that doing this nothing new. If this is true, I think people who are delusional enough to destroy our world rely on most of us being too honest and well-intentioned in our own conduct to believe that anyone could be so arrogant and sinister.

This hurdle of disbelief in sinister intentions can be a tough one to cross. I'm sure many are familiar with this scriptural counsel: "be as wise as serpents and harmless as doves." That's quite a challenge!

Lastly, on the whole contrail or chemtrail question...
My city is a popular destination (too popular!), near an extremely busy international airport with flights 24/7 and 365 days of the year. There are some days the sky looks like a tic tac toe convention, but what is really interesting is the rare clearish day without the white stripes and criss-crosses. Flights are still taking off and landing, but without the persistent white streaks. The difference can't be because of changed atmospheric conditions, because the temp, humidity level, barometric pressure etc. is similar to days with the tic tac toe convention. Very interesting...

dreamtime

Reactions
@0harris0 but what is really interesting is the rare clearish day without the white stripes and criss-crosses. Flights are still taking off and landing, but without the persistent white streaks. The difference can't be because of changed atmospheric conditions, because the temp, humidity level, barometric pressure etc. is similar to days with the tic tac toe convention. Very interesting...
Hmm.. what if not all of the supply comes from those who manufacture the good stuff with the ultra-secret extra ingredient that magically transforms the sky?

Jet fuel Additives - Wikipedia

That would explain the coherent behavior... The common denominator isn't the atmospheric conditions.. it's the jet fuel.

Last edited:

0harris0

Reactions
@0harris0 stated "Have the world leaders really decided to poison their own atmosphere? and, in turn, the people that create and sustain their wealth and power? nahhhh don't think so"

I've encountered this argument before and I do not think it's a convincing argument.
That was just an aside to my observations really, I would agree on it's own it's a weak argument! just a point that has always baffled me.. yes there's a lot of national self-destruction, etc going on, but putting "harmful" chems into the atmosphere really doesn't serve a purpose to anyone in my eyes... we got plenty of that shit from factories and vehicles :poop:
The difference can't be because of changed atmospheric conditions, because the temp, humidity level, barometric pressure etc. is similar to days with the tic tac toe convention. Very interesting...
your measurements would all be at ground level though! conditions can be hugely different even 100 metres higher, or even in 2 locations just a couple 100 metres apart (at ground level)... for instance I was walking today, MEGA cold by the river, walk 1 min round the corner and easily 2 degrees warmer..

i visualise the atmosphere as layers of different temperatures, density, water content, and they kinda ripple over/around/between each other.. maybe i'm wrong but i seen it o_O:alien:
Throwing here 2 pictures, one from one side of the mountain and one from the other side. happened in 2007 and you can see the differences between them two. I still believe that in the first picture, this is how a normal airplane leaves the normal trail....but at the end...what's normal?
Looks pretty standard to me... firstly for the differences, one photo looks to be at dawn/dusk so the light is totally different in the pics. also, time of day could have an impact on the amount of air traffic in each pic!
those "spread out" looking trails are just older versions of the thinner ones.
If these were contrails then living in a high traffic flight corridor would mean you would never see the sun.
well I do dude, I can see a plane pretty much any time i look up

some days there are no trails, others I watch the trail dissipate about 500m-1km behind the jet.. sometimes partial trails, trails that dissipate after 30-60mins. sometimes the trails get bigger and turn into clouds, that can also happen then the clouds dissipate after an hour or so. it doesnt always cause one type of weather. so do they control every possible type of weather? highly doubt that!
Jet fuel Additives - Wikipedia
That would explain the coherent behavior... The common denominator isn't the atmospheric conditions.. it's the jet fuel.
I know they put additives in the fuel (pretty sure they do in every type of liquid/gas fuel!), never been a fan of that but those compounds would either combust in the engine or surely be too heavy to linger in the atmosphere? (though the smaller products from combustion could well stick around..)
but then what % of the fuel is additives? is it something that could actually have that much effect?

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand what you mean by coherent behaviour!?

Last edited:

rafalnowicki

Reactions
This is a very interesting topic! This amazing forum has lots of pictures with traces of clean advanced technology from a time before the Reset. We can see there was no heating in buildings, large windows were also very common. We have old maps without any ice even on Antarctica. But after the Reset things were much different. Winters became cold and the environment became much more harsh for people. In the same time Elites decided to drop clean technology and develop dirty one, with lots of chimneys producing much clouds and pollution.

Panorama_Żyrardowa_z_1899_roku.jpg

Please verify my thinking but I heard that clouds do not appear just like that. You need to have some kind of small pollution flecks in order to have air water turn into droplets. Unfortunately, my English does not allow me to provide you with any reference to this so this is just my assumption.
However, this is why, in my opinion, "dirty" industry was pushed worldwide. I noticed that temperature is noticeably higher in cities than outside. Cities produce much more pollution to the atmosphere that the countryside and have more clouds. Vulcanos produce clouds too. Clouds keep higher temperature and provide earth with fresh water needed by agriculture.
We have ice age now. We need to seed clouds to keep warm, to grow food. When aircraft technology was advanced enough they started to seed clouds with planes. Shortly after, mass propaganda started to preach about saving the planet and necessity to shut down "dirty" industry. I do think chemtrails are not good for health, but without mass cloud production we would have much worst situation.
This amaze me even more, how nice and pleasant was our earth before the Reset. When looking at "Reinessance" paintings I truly believe this how it was up until 200 years ago.

Sacred-and-Profane-Love.jpg

0harris0

Reactions
Please verify my thinking but I heard that clouds do not appear just like that. You need to have some kind of small pollution flecks in order to have air water turn into droplets.
i grew up in a seaside town, you can watch the clouds forming over the bay when the conditions are good! it's pretty amazing to watch :geek: and not much pollution down there either"!

rafalnowicki

Reactions
i grew up in a seaside town, you can watch the clouds forming over the bay when the conditions are good! it's pretty amazing to watch :geek: and not much pollution down there either"!
Thanks for sharing. Clouds can surely be produced by Nature. But was it enough? Maybe Elites decided to have constant stabile clouds supply, not to have worries about if Nature would meet their needs of warm temperatures and clean water. The dirty industry would have another benefit for them too.
dreamtime said:
Sometimes it really feels to me like those were not 'us', like our sub species has been dropped on an alien planet, and eradicated the natives.
We could be the offspring which were turned into slaves and has much worse conditions to grow and live a happy life. It's more beneficial for Elites to have lots of dependent population, which cannot rebel. Our ancestors had better conditions to develop themselves, to have much more healthy, happy and long lives. They did not have to rely on Elites and civilization, I think.

Ice Nine

Reactions
@0harris0

Lastly, on the whole contrail or chemtrail question...
My city is a popular destination (too popular!), near an extremely busy international airport with flights 24/7 and 365 days of the year. There are some days the sky looks like a tic tac toe convention, but what is really interesting is the rare clearish day without the white stripes and criss-crosses. Flights are still taking off and landing, but without the persistent white streaks. The difference can't be because of changed atmospheric conditions, because the temp, humidity level, barometric pressure etc. is similar to days with the tic tac toe convention. Very interesting...
Your entire post was spot on, but this, same deal where we live, it's a tiny little town, but we are on flight routes to a major airport and within shooting distance (we can hear the big guns) of a joint Army/Air Force military base. Anyway lots of air traffic. I like to keep an eye on the sky and one nice clear day I noticed nothing, We did see a few contrails and they dissipate rather quickly, whereas chemtrails, linger for a long time and start to look like they are almost dripping. And a tic tac toe convention, well put! Anyway none of that and it went on for well over a week, clear blue skies. And then one day it all came back. And as I recall we didn't have any odd weather patterns to account for anything. Yeah we get the tic tack toe events quite often. I've more than a few times had to go back into the house and tell my husband. Holy Crap come outside and look now.

I don't know what the hell they are doing, but it never used to be like this, I don't remember when I started noticing them. but I know they weren't around in my youth.