Large Hadron Collider or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Mandela Effect

What exactly is the LHC?

• Machine designed to discover the Higgs Boson Particle

• A device used to connect or merge alternate universes

• A Stargate

• A piece of materialist propaganda to help funnel money to other black budget projects

• The end of our universe

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pilgrim

I love the cryptic title of this thread.

To add to the mystery that is CERN, here is a still from a video made by "a group of international students" made at CERN by CERN to promote CERN:
happy.jpg

The video was made/released in 2014 (before the "Mandela Effect" took off in popularity). Coincidence? Mockery? Suggestion? Nothing?

The 3 min, 34 second video can be watched in its entirety here:
The man holding the signs comes in at the 2 minute 31 second mark. (The blurry sign reads "We are HAPPY @ CERN!")
WARNING: the video features CERN students and employees dancing to Pharrell's "Happy."

More interesting perhaps is the dance-opera documentary (???) about CERN. I have not watched the film ("a collision of science and art") because it is not available for streaming, DVD purchase, or any other format anywhere. (Not that I could find.) Strange because the 2 min, 52 second trailer is promoted on YouTube, Vimeo, and on the film's website: SYMMETRY MOVIE BLOG

Here are some stills from the CERN dance opera that may offer some insight into CERN's real nature:
SymmetryDesert.png

SymmetryDance Magic Circle.png

SymmetryTimeflowingbackward.png

(In the trailer, the hands of the watch flow speedily BACKWARDS)

SymmetryWrithingBodies.png

The writhing nudish bodies of CERN.

Then this troubling scene:
Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 1.48.48 PM.png

Followed by...

SymmetryBodiesFalling.png

Bodies desperately falling downward in a grey-white blurry haze.

None of this gives me confidence about CERN.

sonoman

Coincidence? Mockery? Suggestion? Nothing?
I get the feeling its mockery. the term 'the mandela effect' seems to have been coined in 2010 and since Ive been digging for more info there are some compelling reports from as far back as the '70s of this effect but its all internet hearsay. (like everything else thesedays lol)

dunno what cern is or isnt, a cause for con cern? use dis cern ment?

I doubt the name is by accident though: SEARCHING -word- for [cern] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com

I get the feeling its mockery. the term 'the mandela effect' seems to have been coined in 2010 and since Ive been digging for more info there are some compelling reports from as far back as the '70s of this effect but its all internet hearsay. (like everything else thesedays lol)

dunno what cern is or isnt, a cause for con cern? use dis cern ment?

I doubt the name is by accident though: SEARCHING -word- for [cern] :: Search the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary of the English Language (FREE) :: 1828.mshaffer.com
@sonoman I think mockery too. Mockery never speaks well of any "person" -- I'm going to treat CERN as a "person" in a manner similar to "corporate personhood" even though it's not an official corporation.

Here's the quick etymology of "corporate"

Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 11.57.31 AM.png

So this fashioned body CERN has as its logo(s) an image of 666 with itself (CERN) at its center.

CERN-logo.jpg

This could be viewed as a plain (in-our-faces) statement of the truth of its nature and its intentions.

In the Bible, the number 6 is typically associated with "Man." For example, humans were created on the sixth day, and their appointed days of labor are six. Nebuchanezzar -- an individual/king who wanted to deify himself -- erected a golden image of himself that everyone was to bow down to. The dimensions of which were 60 cubits tall and 6 cubits broad. This image of himself is considered prophetic of the "Image of the Beast" that the False Prophet will command the people to make in the day of the Beast (Antichrist) in Revelation 13:13-15. And the number of the Beast is 666, which represents the "deification of man/humankind," which just so happens to be what occult societies and New Age philosophies are pursuing. [Fascinating side note: In the Book of Daniel, Nebuchadnezzar after his great blasphemy erecting a golden image of himself, later suffered insanity for 7 years and during that time he lived as a "beast" ("...he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagle's feathers, and his nails like bird's claws" Dan 4:33). After 7 years, he lifted up his eyes to heaven and in that moment his reason was restored to him, and he finally acknowledged the supremacy of God.]

By the way I read through your fascinating etymology thread, which brought to mind information I had encountered some time ago regarding SPELLING being a form of spell-casting (as in word magic). You have reminded me, my friend, to be careful with my words. And you have aided a fresh insight into the WORD of GOD, which gives me a timely reminder that if I'm not filled and directed by His Word I will be bound by someone else's words or by a multiplicity of spells, legal contracts, etc. that I want no part in. It may not have been your intention, but that is what I am taking away from it. Thanks!

Ice Nine

What is it? Beats the hell outta me. I can't help myself and lean towards some sort of clandestine nefarious purpose. And maybe it's so advanced even if somebody told me what it does, I still wouldn't understand. So, it's Nogoodniks up to no good. I feel whatever it might do, it won't be beneficial to mankind.

I'm not quite on par with Mel Gibson's character in Conspiracy Theory, but some days I'm close. Well what thoughtful person isn't. :D

sonoman

Howdy Pilgrim,
youre welcome, glad you find something helpful in what I wrote there but dont take my words for granted either, always 1 John 4:1.

Im not on the run of the mill christian path at all but try hard to follow The Christ, been known to lose grip and get off track occasionally too but not on purpose.

There is a lot of nonsense about the Mandela effect but it is intriguing...especially when you dig past the superficial stuff and go right down the rabbit hole.. I for one have this detached incredulity about the pyramids that I stumbled onto by chance. The background here is I've been into the mysteries of the pyramids in Egypt for most of my life, since 10yrs old, thats 35yrs. And up until a few years ago I remember the big pyramid, giza, in the centre, flanked by 2 smaller pyramids. Now I discovered just by seeing a photo, there is giza then another pyramid of equal size and one smaller one. I was to say the least, shocked and surprised.

That was big for me and since then I've not heard anyone say the same thing, I've dismissed it as faulty memories. Then I came by this guy...and he throws more far on the fire! Please take a listen, although I'm not sure I agree with his overall premise that we all died in 2012, its very interesting nontheless. SMQ AI | We All Died In 2012, The Mandela Effect, & The Changing Timeline | The Higherside Chats

sonoman

There is a lot of nonsense about the Mandela effect but it is intriguing...especially when you dig past the superficial stuff and go right down the rabbit hole.. I for one have this detached incredulity about the pyramids that I stumbled onto by chance. The background here is I've been into the mysteries of the pyramids in Egypt for most of my life, since 10yrs old, thats 35yrs. And up until a few years ago I remember the big pyramid, giza, in the centre, flanked by 2 smaller pyramids. Now I discovered just by seeing a photo, there is giza then another pyramid of equal size and one smaller one. I was to say the least, shocked and surprised.

That was big for me and since then I've not heard anyone say the same thing, I've dismissed it as faulty memories. Then I came by this guy...and he throws more far on the fire! Please take a listen, although I'm not sure I agree with his overall premise that we all died in 2012, its very interesting nontheless. SMQ AI | We All Died In 2012, The Mandela Effect, & The Changing Timeline | The Higherside Chats
got sucked in, I know me own memory's more than anything else and at some point you realize there is more to this and just dig in. SMQ is deep into it and also has a fascinating mind but, dunno why.. I get a strange feeling from him like he has an agenda. probably just me and I get that same feeling with many others too. I wont tune him out, he is definitely a leader in the research and I like his perspectives that seem so fresh and lead me to contemplate things I never have before.

just very cautions with him morso than most.. dunno why, probably just due to the subject.

the whole ME thing hasnt changed me but is causing me to *see in new ways. I think its a good thing because it seems to reinforce some of the better supernatural insights that we often shake off as is there was nothing to it when something inside is trying to tell us something else.
Post automatically merged:

Quote from:
Drew Hempel ~ Epicenters of Justice -- Sound-Current Non-Dualism
" Ben-Tov points at that smashing particles in a high-tech accelerator is the attempt to replace nature, replace the "Divine Mother" with a manicured, controlled, mega-mall artifical Eden. Consequently the final message of physicist Margaret Wertheim's Pythagoras' Trousers: God, Physics and the Gender Wars is to seriously reconsider the mega-astrophysics projects that put the future of the planet directly at risk. She focuses on the superconducting supercollider that has been promoted by the religion of technology.133 Instead she urges that we ground physics in an ethically balanced framework ( reflecting the original foundation of open systems knowledge.134

Fortunately, with the principles of resonance, the goal of experiencing the unity of reality can be accomplished by means of humans without any engineered tools, as will be explained.135 In reflection of the five processes of energy, physicist K.C. Cole writes, after analyzing the research of linear accelerator centers, "resonance may provide a good analogy for learning...Resonance, in other words, determines what we see, and what's reflected; what goes right through, what gets stuck, and what sinks in.... Resonance can make things seem to appear out of nowhere."

Last edited: