Kings of Florida, and vanished white Native American Kingdoms

asatiger1966

Reactions
Recently had a conversation with a fellow mixed Indian breed friend who also refuses to be registered by getting "on the rolls" (Indian heritage roll) and she was saying that our SS numbers reflect whether or not you're a mixed blood race. She was saying that odd numbers in your SS number indicate mixed blood. I've never heard this before and she may be FOS (or just misinformed) but I do have a lot of odd numbers in my SS number as well as a lot of mixed blood in my heritage. Haven't had a chance to check on that "rumor" but wondered if anyone else had heard of it.

What is the historical fanaticism with maintaining (or trying to maintain) racial/bloodline purity? It's kind of counter productive, imho. All those royal inbred families have health problems (and sanity issues) and with all the world travel, even in ancient times, it's impossible to keep people from interbreeding anyway.
I am reaching back a ways. The blood if kept pure, reguardless of race, transmitted getnitic traits without as many side effects, from outside influences, and the immune system stayed intact longer.
My opinion the "super solider " program is based around this concept. the blood if pure will heal with an injection of electricity. I heard that DC worked better. So I heard late one night in a bar. BSC

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I remember my grandmother telling me stories about "wild Indian raids" on the prairie when she was growing up. To her dying day, she was terrified of Indians (paternal grandmother). I have to assume, from her stories that at least some of the written narrative is correct.
We also need to remember that the Know-Nothing Party members considered themselves "Natives". Which is also the meaning of the word "Indian". From this perspective who were the original Indians?

JustWow

Reactions
I find this strange resemblance between the below Royal individuals. Whether it could be attributed to the artist, or there are other reasons for this resemblance, remains to be seen. Yet we have Japan, Tartaria, New England, Florida...

Is it the same artist for all of these? Where did you get them? Also, the King of Florida and the first Painting of the Emperor of Tartary could be brothers
What happened in the past, and why is it such a secret, that it requires to mislead generations of inhabitants of the planet Earth? Based on multiple instances of circumstantial evidence presented on this website, it does appear that some great cataclysmic event took place in the recent past. It might have put our planet into Dark Ages, and provided for the post apocalyptic life stile. But what true purpose stands behind covering up the existence of white Native American Kingdoms?

I do not want to go too deep into why I think the layout of this planet was well known to the people living in the 14th, 15th and 16th centuries. This would hijack the intended topic. Some pertinent links will be provided at the bottom of this article to, somewhat, substantiate this claim. I will just say, that based on the extensive geographical details provided on the 16th and 17th centuries maps, a reasonable person would conclude, that traditionally taught science does not account for the millions of surveyors needed to conduct the measurements of our planet in such an expedited manner. This same dogmatic science does not account for the means of communications required to put all the hypothetically acquired data together. How else would you produce a detailed coordinated map of the world in the 16th, 17th centuries, when supposedly there was no aerial photography, and Pigeon Post was still widely used? Prior knowledge is precisely why we have maps kin to the likes of those of Piri Reis (1465/70–1553), Orontius Finaeus (1494-1555), Hadji Ahmed and Gerardus Mercator (1512-1594). Maps bearing the knowledge of an Antarctic continent, conventionally "discovered" in the 19th century.

The devil is in the detail. And as insignificant as they seem, there are plenty of red flags raised all over the "well documented" past. In 1492 Christopher Columbus was supposedly on his way to discover the doorway to the new continent. I personally think that he was on his way to inspect the conditions of the well known continent. I made it well known on this website, that I think that our history has been doctored to the point of being unrecognizable. This includes the well known time frames.

What we think took place during the ancient times, in reality could have happened 400-500 years ago. You might say that we have historical sources like Plato, Socrates, Homer, Strabo, etc. I will say that we do not have a single source. And here is why. I will use Plato as an example, but it pertains to any other ancient author you might think of. Plato lived between 423~328 BC.

"Some 250 known manuscripts of Plato survive. The texts of Plato as received today apparently represent the complete written philosophical work of Plato and are generally good by the standards of textual criticism. No modern edition of Plato in the original Greek represents a single source, but rather it is reconstructed from multiple sources which are compared with each other. These sources are medieval manuscripts written on vellum (mainly from 9th to 13th century AD Byzantium), papyri (mainly from late antiquity in Egypt), and from the independent testimonia of other authors who quote various segments of the works (which come from a variety of sources)." - Wiki

We have a huge, tremendous pattern of all our historical sources originating approximately between 9th and 18th centuries. None of the originals ever survive. Once again, we have no originals. And it does not matter whether we talk about Plato, who lived around 400 BC, or Strabo, who died in 24 AD. There will be no original sources. We will have copies, of the copies of the copies.

Don't take my word for it. Check for yourself: Some manuscript traditions of the Greek classics

Please, don't get me wrong, I am not saying that ancient authors did not exist. Most likely they did. Yet we should ask: what was, or was not edited within their texts? In Plato's case, we have a 1,500 year time void, during which there was a lot of wars, and a lot of victors. What historical "facts" were added to those ancient texts? What true facts were taken out?

Need a somewhat recent example? [Just look at the history of the Russian Empire made up by the German historians Müller, Schlözer and Bayer. And no matter how hard a true Russian scholar Lomonosov fought for the preservation of the authentic Russian history, it was totally re-written.]

Do you remember all those book burnings: Nalanda and Heretical books, Mayan Codices and Timbuktu Manuscripts, US Congressional Library and Thomas Jefferson's private library, etc, etc, etc. What did those texts really contain? In this case we are specifically interested in the book burnings done by the Holy Inquisition. Coincidentally, before 1100, the Catholic Church suppressed what they believed to be heresy. What is Heresy? Wikipedia says, "Heresy is any belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs or customs, in particular the accepted beliefs of a church or religious organization." If you remember, science and religion were not the best of friends back then.

Inquisition time frame incorporating the Spanish Inquisition: pre-1100 through 1834.

Here comes the CATCH 22: Why do we have so many "manuscript sources" popping up within this time frame? There were plenty of "heretics" who were either killed or burned at the stake. What heresy did they burn for? The dogmatic version we know. My theory, those "heretics" were scholars and highly educated individuals of the time. These "heretics" were doing their best to preserve the legacy of the pre-apocalyptic civilization. It incorporated copying whatever texts were to be destroyed, as well as recreating some of the destroyed texts from memory. Scientific texts got hit the hardest. The ones which survived make us ask questions similar to, "How could they figure this out 3,000 years ago?" General purpose texts fared much better.

Here we need to take one question into consideration: Why was our true history hidden from us? The answer, of course, we do not know. But assuming that there was a reason to hide ( including this recent pre-apocalyptic history, and knowledge), what would scholars do to preserve it? I think they would spread out as many of the semi-current events as possible within the ancient texts.

While the entire world has been searching for Atlantis, I think its true meaning incorporates the entire planet Earth. I also recon that Atlantis was a 13th, or 14th century injection into Plato's texts, with the purpose of preserving information.

Whatever shape of this planet rings your bell, but evidence shows that this shape was very well mapped and recorded for centuries, or millennia prior to the Columbus's voyage. The reason that trip could not be done prior to 1492 was because there was "a shoal of mud in the way". After the global cataclysmic event, there had to be no knowledge of what the conditions were like on either of the American continents. Columbus's mission was sort of a reconnaissance mission to see what the environment in America was like.

Below is the picture of the Cathedral Church of Saint Andrew. It was built prior to 1490. If you believe that civilization able to produce such a structure (tonnes of them) was unable to cross over the Atlantic, or did not know there was a huge continent a few thousand miles due west, you need to ask a contemporary complex structure builder what knowledge is required to build anything similar to Wells Cathedral.

So, Columbus goes to Americas, comes back, and reports that everything appears cool there, lots of gold survived, but the mankind, did not recover from the cataclysm the same way Europeans did. Americans lost all their scientific basis, and were still fairly primitive in their recovery process. Also they were pretty spread out. Europe struggling financially decides to take advantage, and capitalize on the unfortunate "Native Americans". You know the official version.

Here we come to a possible chronological shift. Below are two possible scenarios

1. Conventional Timing
Hernán Cortés conquered Aztec Empire by 1521. Francisco Pizarro sealed the conquest of Peru by 1533. From 1534 to 1536, 15 Captaincy colonies were created in Portuguese America (Brazil).
  • So what about the North America? The Roanoke Colony was unsuccessfully established in 1585 on Roanoke Island, North Carolina. It was a late 16th-century attempt by Queen Elizabeth I to establish a permanent English settlement in North America. Clearly Roanoke Colony failed. Guess when the first colony was finally established? It happened in 1607. Jamestown.
  • The South America had been pretty much conquered for at least 50 years, while nobody could get a foothold on as much as an island in the vicinity of the North American Continent.
2. Chronological shift
  • Basically same as #1 above, but the conquest of North America was happening simultaneously with that of the South America. Obviously that would make our North American timing a deliberately incorrect one.
Mismatch of the Military Forces.

• One of the best books I have ever read was the "AZTEC" by Garry Jennings (1928-1999). Highly recommend, by the way. But ever since I was wondering, how Cortes with 15 horses and 500 men besieged Tenochtitlan with population of 200,000 - 300,000 people. Info: "Aztec military - bolstered by conscription of all adult males, men supplied from allied and conquered states, and such elite groups as the Eagle and Jaguar warriors - swept aside their rivals." A bit later with a few additional men and horses Cortes conquers a 5,000,000 person Aztec Empire. I know the official history says that Cortes made an ally with some of the tribes conquered by the Azteca's, but this is still a humongous mismatch.

• Coincidentally, Francisco Pizzaro also acquired some local allies, and sealed the victory over Incas with 180 soldiers. In both of the above cases Emperors Moctezuma II and Atahualpa were miraculously killed early on.

• And of course we have this similar scenario in Jamestown, North America. This one I will have to quote a few sources, "On May 14, 1607, a group of roughly 100 members of a joint venture called the Virginia Company founded the first permanent English settlement in North America on the banks of the James River. Famine, disease and conflict with local Native American tribes in the first two years brought Jamestown to the brink of failure before the arrival of a new group of settlers and supplies in 1610. In the spring of 1610, just as the remaining colonists were set to abandon Jamestown, two ships arrived bearing at least 150 new settlers, a cache of supplies and the new English governor of the colony, Lord De La Warr." - Jamestown Colony

"The settlement was located within the country of Tsenacommacah, which was ruled by the Powhatan Confederacy, and specifically in that of the Paspahegh tribe. The natives initially welcomed and provided crucial provisions and support for the colonists, who were not agriculturally inclined. Relations soured fairly early on, however, leading to the total annihilation of the Paspahegh in warfare within three years." Wikipedia

"It is estimated that there were about 14,000–21,000 Powhatan people in eastern Virginia when the English colonized Jamestown in 1607." - Wikipedia

We are being told that 200 colonists including women, and children annihilated 20,000 locals, including their warriors. Of course we have this magic assistant called European Disease.

Chickenpox and Co. Mystery
As we all know, up to 90% of all the Native American population was wiped out by this total killer consisting of chicken pox, pneumonic plague, cholera, diphtheria, influenza, measles, scarlet fever, typhus, tuberculosis, and whooping cough.

Well, let us check something out: Birds and Their Droppings Can Carry Over 60 Transmissible Diseases

What are the bird migratory routes?

View attachment 2562View attachment 2565View attachment 2563
There are 297 species using the flyway and tens of thousands of individuals per year.

And of course scientists are learning new things every day: Infectious disease transmission in fish, mammals, other animals has implications for humans

Additionally we have those perfectly healthy vikings headed by the incredible Leif Eriksson, who failed to bring a single "killer disease" to the North America: The Viking Explorer Who Beat Columbus to America

I think you see where I'm going with this. All these so called "killer diseases" were present in the Americas ever since the time of the Global Empire. Especially when the Bering Strait is only 51 miles wide. Whatever killed 90% of the Native American population, probably, did not get as much help from diseases as we were led to believe.

Native Americans
"Research by some scholars provides population estimates of the pre-contact Americas to be as high as 112 million in 1492, while others estimate the population to have been as low as eight million. In any case, the native population declined to less than six million by 1650." - The Native Population of the Americas in 1492. I personally do not see how you confuse 112 millions with eight, but this type of science is trusted at will. They say it was 112 mil max. Considering that almost all of Native Americans got killed, there was probably five times that before Columbus rediscovered America.

First of all, why is our general concept of the 17th, and 18th century typical Native American appearance looks like this? Probably because of the books and movies like the Last of the Mahicans. Was this concept enforced deliberately? I believe so.

Googling for White Native Americans will produce the following images

Where are our Native Americans looking like the guys below? Where is our education about the Native American Kingdoms in the North America? How many Native American Kings do you know? How many of you have ever heard of any? But everybody knows about Indian Chiefs.

The King of Florida

View attachment 2578View attachment 2572View attachment 2574View attachment 2577

The King of New England

View attachment 2573

Mandan Indians

View attachment 2710View attachment 2705View attachment 2706View attachment 2709View attachment 2711
View attachment 2707View attachment 2708View attachment 2704

Tuch-ee, A Celebrated War Chief of the Cherokees

View attachment 2647View attachment 2649

Sequoya or George Guess Inventor of the Cherokee Alphabet

View attachment 2650

Cherokees

View attachment 2682View attachment 2683View attachment 2684View attachment 2685

The Native Americans worship Ribault's column
This column was left two years earlier by Laudonnière on the St. Johns River near Jacksonville.
(of course Laudonnière brought this chunk of granite with him)
View attachment 2575

King Satouriona prepares his men for battle

View attachment 2576View attachment 2583

Timucua Indians

View attachment 2591View attachment 2593

Widows ritually mourning before the king

View attachment 2592

Timucan Indian princess borne aloft in a wedding procession

View attachment 2579View attachment 2580

Timucan Indians fighting alligators

View attachment 2581View attachment 2582

White Giants of Susquehannocks
John Smith, huge Pocahontas and the Avatar Giants of Susquehannocks
View attachment 2584View attachment 2585View attachment 2587
View attachment 2590View attachment 2588View attachment 2589View attachment 2586
View attachment 2637View attachment 2638View attachment 2639View attachment 2640View attachment 2641

Nootka Tribe
Vancouver Island
View attachment 2673View attachment 2676View attachment 2677View attachment 2678

Natchez Tribe

View attachment 2720View attachment 2721

Chief (probably a King) Tecumseh

View attachment 2595View attachment 2596View attachment 2597

Chief of the Kaw

View attachment 2675

Algonquin Indian

View attachment 2712

Montagnais Indians - Innu Indians

View attachment 2665

Fox Indians

View attachment 2668View attachment 2667

Delaware Lenape Native American

View attachment 2661

Nippising Tribe Couple

View attachment 2674

Chief of the Mi'kmaq Indians and ally of the French

View attachment 2666

Menominee Indians

View attachment 2672View attachment 2671

Passamaquoddy Princess

View attachment 2662

Abenaki Indians

View attachment 2663View attachment 2664

Mohawk Indians

View attachment 2680View attachment 2679View attachment 2669View attachment 2670

South American Indian

View attachment 2594

Patagonians

View attachment 2715View attachment 2600View attachment 2713View attachment 2714

Hernán Cortés with Montezuma II

View attachment 2632View attachment 2681

Tahuglauk and Mozeemlek
The forgotten people of Tahuglauk and Mozeemlek: 17th century North America
These ones I have no images of, but they sound pretty white and advanced.
View attachment 2598
Our World Wide Web is full of these images, and I could go like this forever. Yet, we need to understand, that officially there were no white Native Americans. Historians can not find any sufficient confirmation to such an egregious claim.

I don't know, something does not feel right, especially with North America. Ancient Egyptian evidence in Grand Canyon? (I know it was debunked, just like everything else)

I will simply copy and paste an excerpt from one of my previous posts.

Below is an image representing the advancement of the North American newcomers to the west.

Columbus set foot on Hispaniola in 1492. Cortez overthrew the entire Aztec Empire by 1521. Pizarro conquered Peru and defeated Incas by 1535. Yet the North American settlers barely made it to the Mississippi river by 1820. 300 year difference is bizarre. Did North American natives have better defensive equipment? Well, may be they did. May be they had an army to defend themselves. The one we will never be told about.
Do we know all the truth about American Independence and Civil wars? Is current push for the destruction of the Confederate army monuments based on the provided reasons, or we simply keep on erasing the evidence of the previous civilization?

Was only one type of Native Americans allowed to survive the "colonization"?

Could "pre-American" America look like this, or Achievement Expositions took care of this problem?

Some of the articles to consider (for I believe there is a common denominator somewhere)
- The forgotten people of Tahuglauk and Mozeemlek: 17th century North America
- Bizarre transformation of the North American Continent: 16th through 19th centuries
- The impossible 1587 Urbano Monte's World Map
- What happened to the Siberian forests 200 years ago?
- What was Giovanni Battista Piranesi trying to say. 17-18th century apocalypse?
- Mud flood, dirt rain, and the story of the buried buildings
- Was there a Global Flood, or a Disaster in 1860-1870?
- 400 year old Sahara Desert, or why people forgot everything they knew about Africa
- Who really built Russian Saint Petersburg? Did they dig it out?
- The destruction of the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago
- The destruction of the 1904 Louisiana Purchase Exposition in Saint Louis
- The impossible ship: SS Great Eastern a.k.a. Leviathan
- The impossible colossal "King Bath Tub" - who really produced this monster?
- Kulibin's egg-shaped clock presented to Catherine II in 1769
Ok- my mind is blown! Your theory makes a lot of sense- and I realize you are not saying you have the answers to all relevant questions. I like how you usually just throw out questions...one may agree or not. As you can see, I am new here so if I say something that has been pointed out previously, I apologize. For example, it appears that the "native Americans" DID use feathers in some fashion. I have often wondered why and how that got started. Maybe they had a memory of peacocks being decorative or whatever they were to the Tartarians. Look at "Cathay and the way Thither Edited by Sir Henry Yule" on Google books, for one example. I am sorry- I know I have seen peacock feathers in relation to Tartarians but I can't lay my hands on them at the moment.
Anyway, I am going to look at the other sources you mentioned at the end of this post. Thank you for your work!

Last edited:

BossesWife

Reactions
Okay here’s a coronation photograph of Charles Faa Blyth King of Yetholm Gypsies. The King was crowned IN Scotland May 1898. Yes a gypsy dynasty that ruled Scotland...

And don’t you think his features look Native American or perhaps Tartarian... maybe one of the last refugee families idk

2B3DF429-D38F-4134-9D49-B648078A6222.jpeg

BossesWife

Reactions
I think Victoria was Queen during that time. This Charles Blyth may have been "king of the gypsies" but I doubt he was king of Scotland. Course, I wasn't there so who knows?
Possibly just a king of the Roma (gypsy) in Scotland, at that present moment but your right who knows. I just can’t help to find myself staring at the uncanny facial similarities with Mongol, Asiactic and Native American people. Definitely fits well with the global Tartarian empire theory!
Might need to start a separate thread on linking Roma tribes with being part of lost Tartarian empire; which might explain why they were targeted in holohaux with jews...yet never to receive any land/country or financial restitution from Germany. In fact have been systematically denied all basic humanitarian needs... something stinks imo

BStankman

Reactions
Is it the same artist for all of these? Where did you get them? Also, the King of Florida and the first Painting of the Emperor of Tartary could be brothers

Ok- my mind is blown! Your theory makes a lot of sense- and I realize you are not saying you have the answers to all relevant questions. I like how you usually just throw out questions...one may agree or not. As you can see, I am new here so if I say something that has been pointed out previously, I apologize. For example, it appears that the "native Americans" DID use feathers in some fashion. I have often wondered why and how that got started. Maybe they had a memory of peacocks being decorative or whatever they were to the Tartarians. Look at "Cathay and the way Thither Edited by Sir Henry Yule" on Google books, for one example. I am sorry- I know I have seen peacock feathers in relation to Tartarians but I can't lay my hands on them at the moment.
Anyway, I am going to look at the other sources you mentioned at the end of this post. Thank you for your work!
Yes, early testimonies the Americans are Tartar.

Capture.JPG

America : being the latest, and most accurate description of the New World

asatiger1966

Reactions
please this is a research forum, no religion
It has been a while since looking at this thread. Up front forgive me for telling another experience.

"A lie will give you usable information if you have no preconceived ideas about the person or subject."

Late 1970s at a small Missouri school " Southwest Baptist University " at Bolivar Missouri approximate enrollment 3,000. Four NATO Army officers are completing their assigned degrees. Me and one other studied history. Because we had other degrees only 30-45 semester hours was required of us. Mine was general history with emphasis on the Dark Ages and Russian history as a whole.

The Army sends candidates to these small schools because of their specialty in a few disciplines that are deemed necessary for future leaders. The small private schools also provide more privacy along with a small class size. Their professors are some of the best in the world. The Army has no need for schools with a large public reputation, they want the best period.

Point, you take classes in Old and New Testament, logic, ethics and church history. whether your conducting an interview or just analyzing field reports, knowing religious history is a must. A goodly percent of history is religious and not studying any of it will leave you on the short end every time. My opinion.

Intelligence work covers everything

French Commandos convert to Islam.

Few of the world's counterterrorism forces can compete with France's National Gendarmerie Intervention Group, or GIGN. The group is 200 strong and trained specifically to respond to hostage situations. It claims to have freed more than 600 people since it was formed in 1973. It is against French law to publish pictures of its members' faces.
One of the most extraordinary episodes in the GIGN's history was the seizure of the Grand Mosque in Mecca in 1979. Because of the prohibition on non-Muslims entering the holy city, a team of three GIGN commandos briefly converted to Islam before helping the Saudi armed forces plan the recapture of the mosque.

Office of Military Support.jpgU S NAVAL INTELLIGENCE.jpgU.S. Army 501st Military Intelligence Brigade.gif

JustWow

Reactions
Thank you for this great find. I am downloading the pdf of this book right now- I noticed this note:
"Apparently based in part on Arnoldus Montanus's "De nieuwe en onbekende weereld : of beschryving van American en 't zuid-land," which was granted copyright privileges in July, 1670, and published in Amsterdam in 1671. Sabin, who records an edition of Ogilby as bearing date of 1670,says: "This English translation is, like Dapper's 'an impudent plagiarism from Montanus, plates included. In the text many changes and additions were made by Ogilby, and his maps of Maryland, Jamaica and Barbados are not found in Montanus. The general map of America in Ogilby also differs materially from that in the Dutch work"

Americas English version.PNGAmericas Dutch version.PNG
The first one is in the English version and the second is in the Dutch version.

JustWow

Reactions
I'm reading Ogilby now. I like to read all the points of view and look for inconsistencies. One thing I noticed with Ogilby is he talks about Plato as though he were a contemporary.
Do you see how the map of America differs from the Dutch version? Because I don't. :)

AnotherLife

Reactions
BStankman, that passage is unreal!! Excellent find! Am I understanding it correctly? Is it saying that 3 sons of the first king of Tartary(being crowned in 1200AD) set out to conquer various lands in 1241, including North America?! That would explain why all those kings looked the same.
On another noteThe passage also references Pliny(the Elder? the Younger?) as though he were a contemporary of that age, just as Whitewave says he does in regards to Plato.
Can anyone tell me on what page this is found in the book? I plan on reading it, but I'd like to read through that section first.

BStankman

Reactions
BStankman, that passage is unreal!! Excellent find! Am I understanding it correctly? Is it saying that 3 sons of the first king of Tartary(being crowned in 1200AD) set out to conquer various lands in 1241, including North America?! That would explain why all those kings looked the same.
On another noteThe passage also references Pliny(the Elder? the Younger?) as though he were a contemporary of that age, just as Whitewave says he does in regards to Plato.
Can anyone tell me on what page this is found in the book? I plan on reading it, but I'd like to read through that section first.
Page 40. the link goes right to the page. America : being the latest, and most accurate description of the New World

Don't take the book as gospel, it was translated from Dutch.
But I reference it often due to its age, 1671. Thinking they cannot pass off as many changes.

"This English translation is, like Dapper's 'an impudent plagiarism from Montanus, plates included. In the text many changes and additions were made by Ogilby,