Kings of Florida, and vanished white Native American Kingdoms

parta

Reactions
Are those the chiefs of Florida or something?
those are wendat huron grand chiefs. max gros-louis is a canadian.

wendake-sud.jpg

just for fun the most famous geneticist in the world [david reich from harvard] says american indians and ancient europeans are related.

starting at 18min. says it at 20min.

in more words if that was not enough:

``... The SH and a high frequency of X2a in northeastern Native American groups, might both predict unexpectedly high European or at least high West Eurasian Y haplogroup frequencies there (e.g., Straus et al. 2005, 522). That is indeed the case overall (e.g., Hammer et al. 2005). In geographic plots, R1 frequencies in native populations, of the Great Lakes/ Algonquian-speakers stand out as the great majority, having among the highest worldwide R1 rates (e.g., Malhi et al. 2008; and World frequency map as of 1 June 2014), even higher than non-western Europe and far higher than other Native Americans (c. 0 – 10 per cent). When further characterized in the USA (Hammer et al. 2005), 97 per cent of R1 had the M269 SNP(unambiguous Single Nucleotide Polymorphism), which denotes R1b1b, the main West European Y-haplogroup, which possibly originated there before the LGM (Morelli et al.2010). The less-reliable P25 was used in an earlier US study (Zegura et al. 2004). The main problem with interpreting unusually high Y-R1 frequencies in Northeast Native Americans, is that the published SNP characterization is still too poorly resolved in all studies to differentiate ancient migration from post-Columbian introduced R1. STR (Short Tandem Repeats – more rapidly mutating, but less reliable than SNPs) characterization of R1, however,indicates substantial proportion of derived, STR-haplotypes not shared with Europeans (Bolnick, Bolnick, and Smith 2006,; Zegura et al. 2004,). This would not be expected if those R1 STR types were all recent European introductions, and could be consistent with being derived from more ancient founders. While better phylogenetic resolution is needed, these results, far from refuting the SH, are more consistent with its predictions than solely with massive recent male replacement.``
source

so really the cherokee and 40% of native americans are from the mesolithic danube gorge (ex. lepenski vir) when you get right down to it.

peace

ps this same group of travelling men travelled to neolithic chad about 7300 years ago.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
those are wendat huron grand chiefs. max gros-louis is a canadian.
View attachment 6023

just for fun the most famous geneticist in the world [david reich from harvard] says american indians and ancient europeans are related.
The long version of what he said is basically that since Europeans have so interbred with the natives leaving a lack of "purebred" natives to test as a "control group" that he can't be certain if they originated with that DNA or acquired it through interbreeding.
Basically making the whole test worthless. Without a control group of known and documented native-only lineage to compare with, it's all just speculation.

By the time we started colonizing here, many natives had been eradicated by exposure to smallpox (official story). Many tribes also had the custom of adopting you into their tribe if you married one of their people so that many European guys taking native wives would have been considered members of that tribe with zero native DNA.
It kind of becomes a moot point when you realize the oldest artifacts found in N.A. are from Ainu origin-a very European-looking Japanese group.

I have to wonder about all the intense interest in DNA we see these days. I come from a long line of fence-jumpers, which is just fine with me, but my kids wanted me to get on the Cherokee rolls and I refused. Last time human beings were officially registered by their ethnicity, they got rounded up and gassed enmasse. No thanks.

If DNA studies were to determine legal claim to land/property (as is sometimes done-paternity tests, etc.) then it would be somewhat understandable. Since no one is contesting legal land claims by race (or at least they're not being taken seriously) then what is it that is being looked for in the DNA of the various races? And why is the Caucasian race currently being vilified? People have generally been horrible to each other throughout our entire recorded history; whitey doesn't have a monopoly on bad behavior, so why the obsession with DNA right now? Is it just a passing fad or are specific markers being sought with published papers about racial origins just being a cover story for why so much grant money is being spent on DNA research?

PrincepAugus

Reactions
The long version of what he said is basically that since Europeans have so interbred with the natives leaving a lack of "purebred" natives to test as a "control group" that he can't be certain if they originated with that DNA or acquired it through interbreeding.
Basically making the whole test worthless. Without a control group of known and documented native-only lineage to compare with, it's all just speculation.

By the time we started colonizing here, many natives had been eradicated by exposure to smallpox (official story). Many tribes also had the custom of adopting you into their tribe if you married one of their people so that many European guys taking native wives would have been considered members of that tribe with zero native DNA.
It kind of becomes a moot point when you realize the oldest artifacts found in N.A. are from Ainu origin-a very European-looking Japanese group.

I have to wonder about all the intense interest in DNA we see these days. I come from a long line of fence-jumpers, which is just fine with me, but my kids wanted me to get on the Cherokee rolls and I refused. Last time human beings were officially registered by their ethnicity, they got rounded up and gassed enmasse. No thanks.

If DNA studies were to determine legal claim to land/property (as is sometimes done-paternity tests, etc.) then it would be somewhat understandable. Since no one is contesting legal land claims by race (or at least they're not being taken seriously) then what is it that is being looked for in the DNA of the various races? And why is the Caucasian race currently being vilified? People have generally been horrible to each other throughout our entire recorded history; whitey doesn't have a monopoly on bad behavior, so why the obsession with DNA right now? Is it just a passing fad or are specific markers being sought with published papers about racial origins just being a cover story for why so much grant money is being spent on DNA research?
Maybe with the want of DNA and hate on white people a damage control tactic on people realizing the true meaning of our genetics?

LordAverage

Reactions
This makes me think about the residential school system in Canada in an entirely different light. The children of indigenous people in Canada were taken away from their parents, forbidden to speak their language and learn of their culture.

"The system had its origins in laws enacted before Confederation, but was primarily active from the passage of the Indian Act in 1876. An amendment to the Indian Act in 1884 made attendance at day schools, industrial schools, or residential schools compulsory for First Nations children. "

Canadian Indian residential school system
Canada literally tried to erase this history... maybe because the history does not conform to the current version?
Very old story but see the "stolen generation" in Australia for a very similar example.

The removals of those referred to as "half-caste" children were conducted in the period between approximately 1905 and 1967, although in some places mixed-race children were still being taken into the 1970s.

Official government estimates are that in certain regions between one in ten and one in three indigenous Australian children were forcibly taken from their families and communities between 1910 and 1970.

Novusod

Reactions
Mysterious Apopka sculptures may be 1,000 years old

Apopka statues Florida.jpg

Apopka Florida, these statues were unearther unearthed in 2005 by a work crew digging up a broken water pipe on the grounds of the Highland Manor banquet and wedding venue, three of the unusual figures depict busty, topless women — some say Indonesian goddesses — adorned with jewelry and headdresses but toting earthen pots. Each weighs several hundred pounds.

When the so called experts were called in to identify them they were immediately labled as "trash" or lawn art. This is what always happens when artifacts are discovered that contradict the official history.

Tonep

Reactions
There is credence in Mark Passio's "Cosmic Abandonment" theory, which posits an alien life form came to earth in an "emergency" pit stop to aquire gold needed to fuel their transport vehicles. However, without a labor force to mine the gold, they used DNA modification/hybridization to experiment on various life forms to combine their DNA with primates, removing a chromosome in the process. (primates have 24, humans 23)
And when they had what they needed (which must been an extensively long time) they left, but not before leaving a dearth of archeological evidence, incuding of course unexplainable sites like Giza.
He also points out that gold has virtually no practical use outside of jewely, so why is it used as a global currency? Because the Globalists at the very top know what it's for, even if the technology to use it left long ago.
Passio's video is long at just over 2 hrs, but worth the time taken.
(i might have the details on who was hybridazed with who, but you get the idea)
Isnt gold one of the best conductors of electricity
Driven from east coast to west, through the top states following/staying north of the tropic of capricorn till hitting the west coast, and completed runs up and down the most of the west and east cost. I don't like the cold so stay, typically in the northern half of the country...

I have learned a bit since then, and next run will be leaving maps and preconcieved ideas (or knowing cause someone else said) about what is 'beyond the vaninishing point of human perspective', the invisible capstone Is that place, and this IS NOT A PYRAMID

its a road stretching across a Flat plain towards the horizon. The nonexistent capstone being the vanishing point/ creation point. There is new land waiting for us to find, first we need to see it in our 'minds eye', and find the courage to ignore the maps and experts and head for that vanishing/creating point... aboriginal Dreamtime and sending young men on Walkabout (to discover their own world). They pushed the ball to try to stop us creating more... I think REALM is the perfect descriptor, this place can be what we want and agree it to be... Throw away your tel-lie-vision and the preconceived notion that 'your too late, its all been explored already...

Sorry for ranting off-topic, the above pic is also the guide book to hiding big'uns in plain sight...
Here is a another pyramid for gigles..

Whoa this is deep. Thanks for ur insight. U Got any links where i can rdad more about this

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
Very old story but see the "stolen generation" in Australia for a very similar example. The removals of those referred to as "half-caste" children were conducted in the period between approximately 1905 and 1967, although in some places mixed-race children were still being taken into the 1970s. Official government estimates are that in certain regions between one in ten and one in three indigenous Australian children were forcibly taken from their families and communities between 1910 and 1970.
Recently had a conversation with a fellow mixed Indian breed friend who also refuses to be registered by getting "on the rolls" (Indian heritage roll) and she was saying that our SS numbers reflect whether or not you're a mixed blood race. She was saying that odd numbers in your SS number indicate mixed blood. I've never heard this before and she may be FOS (or just misinformed) but I do have a lot of odd numbers in my SS number as well as a lot of mixed blood in my heritage. Haven't had a chance to check on that "rumor" but wondered if anyone else had heard of it.

What is the historical fanaticism with maintaining (or trying to maintain) racial/bloodline purity? It's kind of counter productive, imho. All those royal inbred families have health problems (and sanity issues) and with all the world travel, even in ancient times, it's impossible to keep people from interbreeding anyway.

freezetime26

Reactions
He also points out that gold has virtually no practical use outside of jewely, so why is it used as a global currency? Because the Globalists at the very top know what it's for, even if the technology to use it left long ago.)
Gold stopped being used as currency in 1971, but if you ask me it all ended in 1913 with the creation of the FED, other sources say 1933 when Roosevelt confiscated all gold.
But i think you are unto something, maybe thats why it was confiscated? however, if they truly needed it why give it away for people to use as jewelry? .

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
Gold stopped being used as currency in 1971, but if you ask me it all ended in 1913 with the creation of the FED, other sources say 1933 when Roosevelt confiscated all gold.
But i think you are unto something, maybe thats why it was confiscated? however, if they truly needed it why give it away for people to use as jewelry? .
Several years ago I bought a inexpensive gold chain necklace at Wal-Mart for a pre-pubescent granddaughter. They made me fill out a form with all my info on it. I asked "why?" and was told that gold can not be sold to the public unless the government knows who has it. It's tracked, even in cheap little chain necklaces. Not sure if that's still true but maybe someone on here knows.

freezetime26

Reactions
Several years ago I bought a inexpensive gold chain necklace at Wal-Mart for a pre-pubescent granddaughter. They made me fill out a form with all my info on it. I asked "why?" and was told that gold can not be sold to the public unless the government knows who has it. It's tracked, even in cheap little chain necklaces. Not sure if that's still true but maybe someone on here knows.
Just what ive tought, i have a theory, that they do this because in times of crisis they are going to confiscate all gold again, and since the govt knows who are the holders they can sue you. In top of that, gold at the moment, is truly undervalued (Silver too) Gold Price: USD 65,000/oz in 5 years? - Torgny Persson - Torgny Persson , they maintain that value (1250 USD per ounce) due to market manipulation, most of the gold sold in transactions is not physical gold, just a note with a serial code that says you are the current holder of that metal, this creates inflation and a speculative bubble, and when people go out to withdraw the gold they will find that there is more than one that is possessor of "X" gold bullion.
This is basically my thought on the matter, i would appreciate if somebody with financial/economic knowledge could help me and correct me if im wrong.
Foot note: I think we should do a separate post about gold, history of gold and economic history since its an important factor that decides the fate of empires.

Last edited:

Whaduzitake

Reactions
Wow, this has been a fascinating thread! I wanted to address a couple of things relevant to the point of the original post. With regards to the seemingly impossible odds of the Spanish overthrowing the indigenous population: 1. That is a GREAT point and I can't even begin to imagine how that could happen 2. Weren't the Aztecs (?) looking for their deity Quetzalcoatl to make an appearance and Cortez (?) just happened to look like him? Did this have an affect? 3. Didn't the Spanish have guns and the natives did not? This would balance out the odds, I would think? 4. 90% of the native population being wiped out by disease alone, that seems kind of high? and are you saying you thought they had already been exposed to those diseases by the migratory routes? The Americans/British purposely exposed the natives to various diseases by engaging in germ warfare through blankets, etc. I would think that would greatly increase the numbers being infected over casual contact, which might explain why they didn't get wiped out by the Vikings? Just something to think about, I could be fos on this.

As to why we were never taught about white indigenous people, I have to wonder if it couldn't have had to do with the whole "manifest destiny" idea being promoted by tptb to justify wiping out an entire domestic, native population. The narrative at the time was they were savages, animals, blah, blah, blah, it wouldn't fit the narrative if these said barbarians also happened to be white, long lost relatives? An aside note, it really makes me mad we were never taught this, why all the lies as to how this continent was populated, but then again, this was your original question in this post, I am just expressing my agreement with your angst.

The Egyptian thread in all this is so fascinating. I've seen the clips of Egyptian artifacts being found in the Grand Canyon, and have a copy of Barry Fell's book, America B.C. It would appear there were a LOT of people from all over here long before Columbus. If they acknowledged all of this, didn't they think, at the time, it would weaken their "claim" on taking the land....along the lines of whoever got their first had the first right to it?

Then there is the whole Smithsonian coverup that plays in to this, and the fact there were giants and legends of giants inhabiting the Americas...

Finally, to probe even deeper in to this question.....the Americas weren't the only place that was colonized. The Dutch colonized South Africa for example, the British colonized Australia, but didn't wipe out the indigenous population like our ancestors did in N.A., WHY the bullshit story concocted for the colonization over HERE? There has definitely been some re-writing and whitewashing of history but why is it so pronounced for what happened in the Americas?

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
This thread was written a while ago. My personal opinion might have change a bit, but not as far as the essence of the OP goes. Here is a couple of threads for you to take a look at. This is what those Spaniards allegedly arrived to, and this is what no history book chooses to mention:
As far as your questions go (and this is just my personal opinion), we are offered to believe that locals were stupid enough to see no difference between a Deity and Cortez.

As far as guns in 1520s go. I think we overestimate the effectiveness of those weapons by a large margin. Here is a quote about another battle against Indians, only this one took place in 1876, which is like 350 years later (obviously more advanced weapons).
  • More than 60 years after Waterloo, in 1876, in the Battle of Rosebud (USA), General Crook's troops, 43 officers and 1,000 other ranks armed with modern carbines and rifles, repulsed several charges made by 800 mounted Sioux and Cheyenne warriors. The Indians attacked with "an enthusiasm for battle seldom seen." (- Gregory Michno) The battle raged for six hours, the soldiers had expended 25,000 rounds of ammunition, the Indian lost 102 killed and wounded. It gives a rate of 250 rounds/1 casualty. All shots are taken into account, including the ones fired at very long range. Keep on mind that the target were fast moving mounted warriors fighting in dispersed formation.
I also did not look for how much time it was taking in 1520s to reload that musket, or whatever they used. I kind of have an idea that in 1520s it was about 1 shot per minute at best. Along with being highly inaccurate, this reload time speaks volume. I have not looked into how many lead balls they could carry on their person, but that would also matter. Basically I do think that the official narrative is a bunch of baloney. They would have gotten run over and clubbed to death in no time. IMHO.

There is a bigger issue with the OP of mine. For right now, it pretty much appears like there was no discovery, or rediscovery. Both Americas could have been populated by normal people similar in appearance, and in some places in life style to what we would expect from the European population of the time. Living in similar looking buildings built according to very similar blueprints.

whitewave

Reactions
A skilled rifleman of the time could reload in one minute if his hands weren't shaking from having arrows flying past his head. I would imagine more than a few musket balls were dropped by shaky hands. Mounted warriors (Sioux/Cheyenne) would somewhat compensate for rifles of infantrymen. High ground (on horseback) is always an advantage plus you're more mobile. Plus, the natives were on their own territory which is also always an advantage. One thousand rifled infantrymen against 800 mounted screaming home team....I'd say they were about equally matched.

whitewave

Reactions
I did actually get your point. :) You're right; it makes no sense that tens of thousands could be eradicated by 250-300 guys even if the guys had weapons. Unless....the tens of thousands BELIEVED their "god/gods" were angry with them and they deserved it. From what I've read about the Aztecs, Mayans, Incans, "native americans", et al, they weren't entirely reasonable, analytical thinkers. Of course, history is written by the victors so we may never know what they were really like. I remember my grandmother telling me stories about "wild Indian raids" on the prairie when she was growing up. To her dying day, she was terrified of Indians (paternal grandmother). I have to assume, from her stories that at least some of the written narrative is correct.