Kings of Florida, and vanished white Native American Kingdoms

perplexed

Reactions
Are you talking about Sitchin’s annunaki story from the sumerian tablets?
Not sure, I watched that vid a while ago, I'll take a look again.

Yes, apparently so. I had to revisit his video as it's been a while and I wasn't very familiar with the topic. This theory makes even more sense applied to your post about the earth being a giant quarry. Whomever was doing ancient mining was going for more than just gold.
As for the theory of evolution vs theory of creationism, I believe neither, as the Globalists always reduce everything they can down to two choices to perform their usual dialectic scam. (plus other reasons as well)
Not sure what the answer is, but I'm very confident in what it isn't.
Whats your take on ancient hybridization, or is it just another in a long line of well conceived deceptions??

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I think that this entire Annunaki thing is a well planned false flag thingy meant to confirm the existence of space. I have read all of the Zecharia Sitchin's books. Used to support this theory very much, considering that it was based on "solid" evidence. Well, not any longer. Now I think this is an injection.

I will leave it at that. I have this concept floating in my head which is based on a few things I was able to filter out. Once it gets some sort of a structure, I will publish it.

perplexed

Reactions
I look forward to that.
Admittedly I never bought in to the whole alien thing until recently, even then I'm still on the fence for the exact reason(s) you stated: the narratives for all these various theories all support a much bigger agenda. I've never read Sitchin's work, and totally forgot this was about the Annunuki, which I'm reluctant to believe because of its high level of alt media exposure. However, Passio spins such a believable yarn, combined with the high level of ancient archeological sites, many that defy current technology to build, as well as having advanced geometric design and numerology embedded within, that I'm drawn to believe something along the lines of "aliens". Like you, though, I'm not inclined to believe in outer space, so I've got to abandon the whole space ship needing gold thing. The more probable explanation is there's a lot more land we're not being told about, as well as esoterics like Hermeticism.

Magnus

Reactions
There is credence in Mark Passio's "Cosmic Abandonment" theory, which posits an alien life form came to earth in an "emergency" pit stop to aquire gold needed to fuel their transport vehicles. However, without a labor force to mine the gold, they used DNA modification/hybridization to experiment on various life forms to combine their DNA with primates, removing a chromosome in the process. (primates have 24, humans 23)
And when they had what they needed (which must been an extensively long time) they left, but not before leaving a dearth of archeological evidence, incuding of course unexplainable sites like Giza.
He also points out that gold has virtually no practical use outside of jewely, so why is it used as a global currency? Because the Globalists at the very top know what it's for, even if the technology to use it left long ago.
Passio's video is long at just over 2 hrs, but worth the time taken.
(i might have the details on who was hybridazed with who, but you get the idea)
Yea, but once you realize outer space is entirely science fiction, as are the concepts of aliens and space travel and planets, "theories" such as Cosmic Abandonment fall away and are exposed as laughably ridiculous.

Oh, if it were so innocently naive. Cosmic Abandonment is satanic. God has promised to never forsake us, to never abandon us!

Jesus Christ tells us, his disciples, in matthew 28:20, "Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen"

humanoidlord

Reactions
Oh, if it were so innocently naive. Cosmic Abandonment is satanic. God has promised to never forsake us, to never abandon us!

Jesus Christ tells us, his disciples, in matthew 28:20, "Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen"
please this is a research forum, no religion

Magnus

Reactions
please this is a research forum, no religion
Just read it as a quote from Shakespeare if you must and dont permit your prejudices to show, this is a civil research forum. Cheers

I would like to add: any serious Truth-Seeker must absolutely research Jesus Christ and the Bible and Scriptures since Christ claims to be the literal embodiment of Truth...

humanoidlord

Reactions
the bible has been too altered to even have any important information

whitewave

Reactions
After spending a few days reading through this site, I'm very impressed by the perspicacious insights exhibited.
Something that occurred to me while trying to figure out a reason for hiding our history from us on a global scale was trying to decide exactly how long this has been going on. It seems to me that it's been going on for a long time with history erasing methods improving progressively through time.

Have you considered the dark ages? The timing coincides with the rise of the papacy. The Christian church had bishops before the 4th century but when the papacy started in earnest (Constantine) the civilized world declined as Catholicism rose. Many books were burned, property seized (artifacts and documents included), threats of imprisonment (Galileo) or death (inquisition), history rewritten. Sounds like a coup to me.
Bishops of Rome: from the 1st century AD

Constantine looks like he conspired with power mad wannabes from the early Christian Church legitimizing the underground new religion stabilizing the 3rd century Roman crisis but in the process condemning untold millions to misery, poverty, executions, torture and wars for the next 1000 years.
Constantine the Great

It also coincides with the final blow to the library of Alexandria. Destruction of the Library of Alexandria.
Alexandrias library wasn't destroyed in one decisive fire (although it did have a fire a one time) but declined from about 297 until it's final demise in 415.

The reason given as the cause of the Dark Ages is the fall of Rome. Without Daddy Rome to lead us we were lost children unable to fend for ourselves until we got a new Papa (pope). Honestly, I think the common man couldn't have cared less about the fall of Rome and probably wouldn't even have known the elites of their time WERE gone unless some traveling bard came through their village and told them. Yet they all collectively fell apart and forgot everything they ever knew for the next 800-100 years when it all miraculously came back to them via the Renaissance.

It apparently took almost 1000 years to erase the memory of generations and impose on them such hardship that they had no time, energy, or inclination to "save history" as they were entirely preoccupied with trying to save themselves from the devastating change in political climate. The Catholic institution told people what they were allowed to think and believe under penalty of death. Voila! New history.

The Wack

Reactions
Epic summary WW, so the tl:dr version for dummies like me is... 'sum'in big went down around 400ad which was (maybe) only 'bout 600 year ago' but we might'o lost a few years to a head-injury (head in jury-get it, deciding the verdict(survival))

Wow, mind blown!

whitewave

Reactions
There were also some major volcanic eruptions during that time frame of such significant impact that the global climate was seriously affected.
Volcanic eruptions in the Mediterranean before A.D. 630 from written and archaeological sources
There was argument over whether a volcanic eruption could have caused a decade long dust veil on a global scale.

" Independently of texts and ice, tree rings suggest a major disturbance in 536 CE. Tree ring data, unknown to Stothers and Rampino in the 1980s, give perhaps the best record of the sixth-century event. They give annual information with an objectivity that sixth-century historians cannot match. Together, they have a temporal and spatial "awareness" no written source can rival.

Mediterranean texts describe the 536 event as 12 or perhaps 18 months long, but Baillie surveyed trees from Ireland, Germany, Scandinavia and the U.S.A. that clearly show that the event lasted for roughly a decade. Tree rings also demonstrate that the 536 event was not a Byzantine oddity. Rather, it was vast: hemispheric or even global. Trees also reveal not one steady stretch of poor growth but a marked departure from normal growing conditions, with acute troughs and peaks. Some scholars therefore believed that a cluster of stratosphere-clouding phenomena were to blame, not a single cataclysm. The first nadir was in 536-537 CE, while the second, and more pronounced, was in 540-541 CE. More recent tree ring studies have highlighted a third low in 546-547 CE. This one, and another in the early 550s, were already visible in Baillie’s original work, but they were not much discussed.

Over the last twenty years, tree ring studies have confirmed that the 536 event was hemispheric, and at a point global, and that it lasted for more than a decade."

With all this going on I can see how global travel and going to check on a North American outpost could have been delayed or even forgotten about.

Dirigible

Reactions
After spending a few days reading through this site, I'm very impressed by the perspicacious insights exhibited.
Something that occurred to me while trying to figure out a reason for hiding our history from us on a global scale was trying to decide exactly how long this has been going on. It seems to me that it's been going on for a long time with history erasing methods improving progressively through time.

Have you considered the dark ages? The timing coincides with the rise of the papacy. The Christian church had bishops before the 4th century but when the papacy started in earnest (Constantine) the civilized world declined as Catholicism rose. Many books were burned, property seized (artifacts and documents included), threats of imprisonment (Galileo) or death (inquisition), history rewritten. Sounds like a coup to me.
Bishops of Rome: from the 1st century AD

Constantine looks like he conspired with power mad wannabes from the early Christian Church legitimizing the underground new religion stabilizing the 3rd century Roman crisis but in the process condemning untold millions to misery, poverty, executions, torture and wars for the next 1000 years.
Constantine the Great

It also coincides with the final blow to the library of Alexandria. Destruction of the Library of Alexandria.
Alexandrias library wasn't destroyed in one decisive fire (although it did have a fire a one time) but declined from about 297 until it's final demise in 415.

The reason given as the cause of the Dark Ages is the fall of Rome. Without Daddy Rome to lead us we were lost children unable to fend for ourselves until we got a new Papa (pope). Honestly, I think the common man couldn't have cared less about the fall of Rome and probably wouldn't even have known the elites of their time WERE gone unless some traveling bard came through their village and told them. Yet they all collectively fell apart and forgot everything they ever knew for the next 800-100 years when it all miraculously came back to them via the Renaissance.

It apparently took almost 1000 years to erase the memory of generations and impose on them such hardship that they had no time, energy, or inclination to "save history" as they were entirely preoccupied with trying to save themselves from the devastating change in political climate. The Catholic institution told people what they were allowed to think and believe under penalty of death. Voila! New history.
If it was the Catholic institute that was responsible, makes me think about the requirement of Priest celibacy. Would mean that no one "family" could end up being the rulers by bloodline and that the "chosen" were always in a position of leadership. Hmm, I think you might be onto something here.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
There were also some major volcanic eruptions during that time frame of such significant impact that the global climate was seriously affected.
Volcanic eruptions in the Mediterranean before A.D. 630 from written and archaeological sources
There was argument over whether a volcanic eruption could have caused a decade long dust veil on a global scale.

" Independently of texts and ice, tree rings suggest a major disturbance in 536 CE. Tree ring data, unknown to Stothers and Rampino in the 1980s, give perhaps the best record of the sixth-century event. They give annual information with an objectivity that sixth-century historians cannot match. Together, they have a temporal and spatial "awareness" no written source can rival.

Mediterranean texts describe the 536 event as 12 or perhaps 18 months long, but Baillie surveyed trees from Ireland, Germany, Scandinavia and the U.S.A. that clearly show that the event lasted for roughly a decade. Tree rings also demonstrate that the 536 event was not a Byzantine oddity. Rather, it was vast: hemispheric or even global. Trees also reveal not one steady stretch of poor growth but a marked departure from normal growing conditions, with acute troughs and peaks. Some scholars therefore believed that a cluster of stratosphere-clouding phenomena were to blame, not a single cataclysm. The first nadir was in 536-537 CE, while the second, and more pronounced, was in 540-541 CE. More recent tree ring studies have highlighted a third low in 546-547 CE. This one, and another in the early 550s, were already visible in Baillie’s original work, but they were not much discussed.

Over the last twenty years, tree ring studies have confirmed that the 536 event was hemispheric, and at a point global, and that it lasted for more than a decade."

With all this going on I can see how global travel and going to check on a North American outpost could have been delayed or even forgotten about.
I had gone looking for old trees recently. Trees over 500yo are few and far between. I'd be interested to know where all this tree ring data came from, or if my searching was lackluster and 1000yo trees are more common than I thought.

The Wack

Reactions
And 'IF' those trees do indeed have the 1500 year/ring count going back to 500ad/ce.... but we have 800-900 years added to 'our' timeline.... the Event was actually around 400bc.

Tree does have rings going back that far over real years, but we have phantom years inserted... we need must account for the difference.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
And 'IF' those trees do indeed have the 1500 year/ring count going back to 500ad/ce.... but we have 800-900 years added to 'our' timeline.... the Event was actually around 400bc.

Tree does have rings going back that far over real years, but we have phantom years inserted... we need must account for the difference.
In my reading, there were very few trees over 500 years. Even further obfuscated by the fact that they were mostly dated genetically, rather than by rings. Very little in the way of very old tree rings to look at.

I haven't time now to research again.

The Wack

Reactions
I have only seen ring proof in person of one tree pushing the 1k rings, a big dead gum on a farm that hadn't a leaf ever on it for the 70y the farmer had lived there for. After she was dropped I started counting rings and gave up near 800, over 3/4 of the way towards the centre, bit of hollow in the middle. Only 2 meter diameter, very thin rings.

And trio of still living giants tucked up the top of a hinterland range that made think the above 'drop was nothing special, a firewood tree. Those beauties are still standing and very rare, age unknown to me. 3.5- 4 metre diam. approx.

And a final curiosity, making my way up a creek bank I spotted a 'circle' of trees growing, about 9 of them easy 70-80cm diameter trunks each maybe 6m dia between them, and after looking at it for a minute my jaw dropped when I realized those trees were just the 'saplings' that had shot off the base of a true monster.... it was just copice, 40+ meter tall regrowth off what would have been a massive stump, just a depression in the ground between the trees. Closer look at the base and roots around a few of the 9 confirmed it for me and a couple of fossilized chunks of wood were found by a coworker in/up the creek.

Overall though, yes 99.9% of the other trees in forests I've worked in or even dirtbiked through are young growth... even state forests and reserves where logging is now restricted is just all younger stuff. We did cut and burn this country(Au) to pieces whislt 'settling' it. I can only speak for the area of personal travels obviously(2 trips round).

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
I have only seen ring proof in person of one tree pushing the 1k rings, a big dead gum on a farm that hadn't a leaf ever on it for the 70y the farmer had lived there for. After she was dropped I started counting rings and gave up near 800, over 3/4 of the way towards the centre, bit of hollow in the middle. Only 2 meter diameter, very thin rings.

And trio of still living giants tucked up the top of a hinterland range that made think the above 'drop was nothing special, a firewood tree. Those beauties are still standing and very rare, age unknown to me. 3.5- 4 metre diam. approx.

And a final curiosity, making my way up a creek bank I spotted a 'circle' of trees growing, about 9 of them easy 70-80cm diameter trunks each maybe 6m dia between them, and after looking at it for a minute my jaw dropped when I realized those trees were just the 'saplings' that had shot off the base of a true monster.... it was just copice, 40+ meter tall regrowth off what would have been a massive stump, just a depression in the ground between the trees. Closer look at the base and roots around a few of the 9 confirmed it for me and a couple of fossilized chunks of wood were found by a coworker in/up the creek.

Overall though, yes 99.9% of the other trees in forests I've worked in or even dirtbiked through are young growth... even state forests and reserves where logging is now restricted is just all younger stuff. We did cut and burn this country(Au) to pieces whislt 'settling' it. I can only speak for the area of personal travels obviously(2 trips round).
My experiences are the same, as far as only ever seeing new growth. Although in my area, not much is expected to be old, and over 100yo is considered old growth.

I've hiked a good part of the Appalachian trail, and stayed once in an 'old growth' sycamore forest for a weekend.

Buddy recently had a tree about 3 ft dia. With well over 100 rings. Most I've seen myself, could still probably get a pic.

That stump story is amazing, with the new shoots off of it. I wonder, if we did the genetic age testing on one of the shoots(Now a large tree), if it would give a date for the original tree.

Seeing as many of the old trees I found in my previous searching were dated this way, well, you can see where I am going.
Post automatically merged:

Not sure if you guys have seen this one here: What happened to the Siberian forests 200 years ago? Could prob. explain why there are barely any of those old trees out there.
That's what prompted my previous searching. Found a lot of conflicting info, and different lists of old trees that didn't contain the same trees, or age ranges. I don't have the resources just now to devote to getting to the bottom of it. So still an open question, but I was interested in the dating methods.

Last edited: