Catacombs of Paris, Mud Flood Victims and Unidentified Dead. Reset?

INFO
There are currently seven billion people alive today and the Population Reference Bureau estimates that about 107 billion people have ever lived. This means that we are nowhere close to having more alive than dead. In fact, there are 15 dead people for every person living.

This is one of the articles I wanted to put together for a very long time. A few years ago I wrote this: 16th century Paris: Size vs. Population. The below content is some sort of a byproduct of the above mentioned article, in conjunction with these three:
Any idea of a recent reset (or resets) poses a question of the missing dead. An idea of any Mud Flood related activities poses the same question. It does appear (to a certain degree) that Mud Floods could somehow be related to our possible resets. I do not insist, but this is the impression I have.

As far as Mud Floods go, two time periods stick out. I think these two periods could be traced with visual representations of the mud flooded architecture.

Mud Flood: Period #1
1600-1750
view-of-the-tomb-of-caius-cestius.jpg

Above is one of the Giovanni Battista Piranesi's works. He lived between 1720 and 1778. If we consider, that he did witness everything depicted in his works, it gives us a Mud Flood date of approximately 1600-1750. I'm pushing it to 1600's due to Piranesi being just one of the ruin artists (Capriccio) we have. Some earlier ones, like Alessandro Salucci (1590 – c. 1655-60), suggest that the events in question could have taken place as early as 1620's. I do not put too much faith into these dates being accurate, but they can serve as a guidon of sorts.

Pre-period #1 Dead
While questionable, I think Mr. G. B. Piranesi did provide us with a pretty good idea on how that specific spin of our civilization used to handle their dead. The illustration below should speak for itself. Based on the image, it does not appear that the dead were buried in the ground back then.

piranesi_cemetery_1.jpg

I believe that in the above case we could be talking about burial grounds of the cremated Giants. The same Piranesi left us a few images, suggesting that the builders of the insane architecture were quite a bit larger than us.

If those were indeed the Giants, I doubt we would be allowed on this specific knowledge by the current narrative maintenance crew.

giants_piranesi_1.jpg

Mud Flood: Period #2
1840-1900
mud_flood_123.jpg

The reason I think there was a second Mud Flood (and possibly a reset) is due to some drastic architectural differences between the ones presented by the Ruin Artists (like Piranesi), and the 19th century buildings we can witness.

In general, timing these events is hard. On one hand I would like to place this second Mud Flood closer to 1850s, but this Russian building above was allegedly built in 1910s. It appears that we have some major time frame meddling involved, but this article is not about our time frame issues. It's about the dead.

Old Cemeteries
If we go along with the traditional linear development narrative, we would expect to see thousands of very old cemeteries spread out throughout the world. Yet, it does not appear to be the case. As a matter of fact we are provided with 8 oldest cemeteries, which are:
  1. Gross Fredenwalde - c. 8,500 years ago
  2. Kerameikos - c.3000 BCE; first organized cemetery c.1200 BCE
  3. Udegram Cemetery - c. 2,500 – 3,000 years ago
  4. Mount of Olives Jewish Cemetery - c.3,000 years ago
  5. Okunoin Cemetery - c. 819 CE
  6. Heiliger Sand (Holy Sand) - c. 1058
  7. Old Jewish Cemetery in Prague - c. 1439
  8. Myles Standish Burial Ground - c. 1638
Now, I'm pretty sure that the above eight are just a set of older cemeteries somebody put together for the sole purpose of creating content for their website. Are there old cemeteries out there? There sure are, but once you start paying attention, you start noticing this interesting word: "DATED". My personal trust to the dated things is next to none.

Essentially it appears that we do not have any cemeteries older than 500 years old. For that you just have to approach this issue systematically.

For example, the City of London was officially established in 43 CE.
The city of Paris was established God knows when. It appears that it happened some time around 250-225 BCE.
Pick your own city with a very old history, and see how old their local cemeteries are. Also when you run into some 1500 year old graveyard, try to understand where the dates are coming from. In my opinion, those dates are just made up. Kind of similar to the below 2000 year old burial site, located 5 feet deep dead smack in the middle of the street in one of the Russian cities.
  • Yup, 2000 y.o. graves located 5 feet deep. In my opinion these are the Second Mud Flood victims. Of course, pseudo archaeologists know better, and this is claimed to be a Scythian/Meotian Necropolis.

Request: If whoever speaks Russian, could you please translate what the guy in this video is saying?

KD: It appears that we do not have any cemeteries out there to account for the dead as they relate to various historical time frames. Sure we could go with cremations, and some other modes of riddance of the dead bodies. At the same time we pay the due respect to our dead, and we have places to show for it. Why don't they?

It's up to the reader to decide whether our distant ancestors were ignorant enough to not pay proper respect to their dead loved ones.
  • For those forum members who live in some very old cities - what is the oldest cemetery in your neck of the woods?
Catacombs of Paris
6 million skeletons
Some 200 miles of labyrinthine tunnels are believed to exist. Despite the vast length of the tunneled, underground world, only a small section of it is open to the public. This tiny portion (under 1 mile), known as Denfert-Rochereau Ossuary, or more popularly, “The Catacombs,” has become one of the top tourist attractions in Paris.

catacombes-v4.jpg

I think that the story of the Catacombs of Paris is as suspicious as it gets, in reference to the number of dead people we are presented with.
  • Where could six million skeletons come from by 1780?
Let us look at the narrative compliant version of the issue at hand.

The Narrative: The Catacombs of Paris are underground ossuaries in Paris, France, which hold the remains of more than six million people in a small part of a tunnel network built to consolidate Paris' ancient stone mines. Extending south from the Barrière d'Enfer ("Gate of Hell") former city gate, this ossuary was created as part of the effort to eliminate the city's overflowing cemeteries. Preparation work began not long after a 1774 series of gruesome Saint Innocents-cemetery-quarter basement wall collapses added a sense of urgency to the cemetery-eliminating measure, and from 1786, nightly processions of covered wagons transferred remains from most of Paris' cemeteries to a mine shaft opened near the Rue de la Tombe-Issoire.

The ossuary remained largely forgotten until it became a novelty-place for concerts and other private events in the early 19th century; after further renovations and the construction of accesses around Place Denfert-Rochereau, it was open to public visitation from 1874. Since January 1, 2013, the Catacombs number among the 14 City of Paris Museums managed by Paris Musées. Although the ossuary comprises only a small section of the underground "carrières de Paris" ("quarries of Paris"), Parisians presently often refer to the entire tunnel network as the catacombs.

Essentially what we have is an old, no longer existing cemetery called Holy Innocents' Cemetery. It got overfilled and the dead bodies spilled into the streets of Paris. Authorities had to act, and they allegedly did by moving skeletons to the catacombs.
  • Under the reign of Philip II (1180-1223) the cemetery was enlarged and surrounded by a three-meter-high wall. Les Innocents had begun as a cemetery with individual sepulchres, but by then had become a site for mass graves. People were buried together in the same pit (a pit could hold about 1,500 dead at a time); only when it was full would another be opened.
  • The Holy Innocents' Cemetery is a defunct cemetery in Paris that was used from the Middle Ages until the late 18th century. It was the oldest and largest cemetery in Paris and had often been used for mass graves. It was closed because of overuse in 1780, and in 1786 the remaining corpses were exhumed and transported to the unused subterranean quarries known as the Catacombs.
The below illustration allegedly pertaining to 1550s, was done by Theodor Josef Hubert Hoffbauer who was born in 1839 and died in 1922. This guy has a lot of works, but I was not able to find a single image of his face. Yet, the existence of this "Holy Innocents' Cemetery" is supported by his below painting. Nothing knew there, I'm afraid.

The Holy Innocents' Cemetery, c.1550.
Saints_Innocents_1550_Hoffbauer.jpg

Holy Innocents' Cemetery allegedly was established in 12th century and got closed in 1780. The dead were moved to the stone quarries below the streets of Paris. Today the quarries are known as the Catacombs of Paris. Did this "Holy Innocents' Cemetery" exist in reality? I do not know, but we sure do have a lot of skeletons in the Paris Catacombs.
  • To me, it looks like there were a whole bunch of people occupying this square simultaneously, and they all got buried by some liquid dirt.
Paris Population
I will refer to the article titled: 16th century Paris: Size vs. Population. You judge for yourself whether 205,882 people per square mile in 1572 is a feasible number. The most populated city of today, which is Manila, has only 107,561 people per square mile. I personally thing that either these numbers are BS, or the true size of the city of Paris in the 16th century is not being revealed to us.

1572: 350,000 people in 1.69 sq mi
Munser_Paris_1572 -1.jpg

For comparison, this 1878 San Francisco had approximately 230k people living there. The size of 1878 SF was no less than 20 sq. miles (today SF is ~49 sq. miles).

When considering 350,000 people per 1.69 square miles, one has to take the following into account:
KD: Basically, just like I said above, we are either not being told about the true size of the city, or the population of Paris in 1550s was under 50k. Barring the existence of 40 story skyscrapers, I do not know how it's possible to accommodate 350,000 people within 1.69 square miles. When we factor in that there was no known sewer system in place, the numbers sound even more ridiculous. It's not like Earth was overpopulated back then, right? At least officially it was not.

6,000,000 skeletons
where from?
Now, when we have the weird city population issue out of the way, let us talk about the alleged 6 million people who were transferred to the Paris Catacombs. The overwhelming majority was moved from the Holy Innocents' Cemetery, which existed from the 12th century to 1780. Let us take a look at the Paris population by year:
  • year 29BC: 29,000
  • year 1000: 20,000
  • year 1200: 110,000
  • year 1250: 160,000
  • year 1300: 228,000
  • year 1340: 300,000
  • year 1400: 280,000 - Losses of the Black Plague.
  • year 1500: 200,000 - Losses of the Hundred Years' War.
  • year 1550: 275,000 - Renaissance recovery.
  • year 1594: 210,000 - Losses of religious and civil wars.
  • year 1634: 420,000 - Spectacular recovery under King Henry IV and Richelieu.
  • year 1700: 515,000
  • year 1750: 565,000
You gotta love this "spectacular recovery", and "losses". What could be hiding behind these numbers shenanigans?

Once again: The Holy Innocents' Cemetery is a defunct cemetery in Paris that was used from the Middle Ages until the late 18th century. It was the oldest and largest cemetery in Paris and had often been used for mass graves. It was closed because of overuse in 1780, and in 1786 the remaining corpses were exhumed and transported to the unused subterranean quarries known as the Catacombs.
Think about it: Under the reign of Philip II (1180-1223) the cemetery was enlarged and surrounded by a three-meter-high wall.
  • Why bother? No really, why would they build a 10 foot wall for something like this in 1200s?
The Holy Innocents' Cemetery paris.jpg

As you can see, the Cemetery is located smack dab in the middle of Paris. It's like if there was no available room anywhere else back then.

Guess where the alleged 50,000 victims of the 1347 Black Death go to? Yup, they got buried in the middle of Paris. Why they would keep all those Plague contaminated corpses in the middle of the populated city bits me. I thought those were transported outside of the city limits and covered with bleach or something. Our scientists say that plague-ridden corpses are no danger:
  • There's a common belief that dead bodies pose a major risk of disease, which leads to a lot of hysteria during major epidemics. This is mostly a myth, studies have found.
Question: Anyways, taking the above Paris population numbers into consideration, how do we get 6,000,000 dead people? Even if they had 250,000 people dying in Paris every 33 years for 500 years straight, we would only end up with 4,500,000.

Nice "lil" holes, aren't they?
skulls_1.jpg

Paris-Catacombes-21.jpg

From a slightly different perspective, we have well preserved, similar looking skeletal bones, and skulls. Some of the skeletons were supposed to be 500 years old, and some only 10 or so, yet they all look the same. It's like bones do not fall apart, when in reality they clearly do. Additionally, the skeletal remains displayed in the Paris Catacombs look polished and treated.

skulls_2.jpg

KD summary on the Paris: With this interesting Holy Innocents' Cemetery no longer in existence, I will allow myself the following set of speculations:
  • All these people died at the same time. This is why all the bones are in the same place and in a very similar condition.
  • The dead could represent a "reset". Whether they are Mud Flood related, or victims of some "plague" chemical attack remains to be determined.
  • With under 1 out of 200 miles of tunnels being available to public, we cannot be sure that we only have 6 millions of skeletons down there. What if the numbers are 200 times that?
  • We have no idea what exact time period these dead pertain to.
Inspection générale des carrières
The Inspection générale des carrières (IGC) is the organisation which administers, controls and maintains the mines of Paris and catacombs of Paris. It was founded by royal decree of Louis XVI on 4 April 1777 as the 'Service des carrières du département de la Seine'.

paris_quarries.jpg

Department of General Quarry Inspection, aka General Inspectorate of Quarries still exists, regardless of the above Wiki page only going to 1911.
  • There’s also the issue of contemporary maintenance because, although the Inspectorate still exists, it works in a very different way. Rather than preserve and reinforce the structure and integrity of the underground quarries as has been done for centuries – with additional limestone pillars and walls – today holes are drilled down from the surface and filled with concrete. Since the quarry networks were made forbidden to public access in the 1950s, I think historically, Parisians have wiped them from their memory.
Essentially, due to the danger posed by the cavities, allegedly created by the Ancient Romans, historical evidence is being filled up, and sealed with concrete. Nobody needs to see what's down there.

KD: What other 1775-1777 dates do we know? I don't think all this is a mere coincidence.

Other Places
Brno Ossuary
Brno Ossuary is an underground ossuary in Brno, Czech Republic. It was rediscovered in 2001 in the historical centre of the city, partially under the Church of St. James. It is estimated that the ossuary holds the remains of over 50,000 people which makes it the second-largest ossuary in Europe, after the Catacombs of Paris. The ossuary was founded in the 17th century, and was expanded in the 18th century. It's been opened to public since June 2012.

Brno Ossuary.jpg

Brno Ossuary - Wikipedia

Sedlec Ossuary
The 40,000 to 70,000 skeletons within Sedlec Ossuary (aka Kostnice Ossuary Beinhaus) in the Czech Republic welcome you, quite literally, with open arms.
The ossuary, a small, unassuming building of a clay-brown hue, was first erected in 1741. Tucked in a cemetery behind the town’s medieval St. Lawrence Church, it contains the skeletons of what are believed to be the remains of fallen soldiers from the War of the Austrian Succession (1740-48). Later, in 1829, a minister named Ondřej Zloch carefully laid out the collection of bones and skulls that you can still visit today.

putim_1.jpg

Putim Ossuary

Monastery of San Francisco Catacombs
Beneath the church at the Franciscan Monastery in Lima, Peru, there is an ossuary where the skulls and bones of an estimated 70,000 people are decoratively arranged. Long forgotten, the catacombs were rediscovered in 1943 and are believed to be connected via subterranean passageways to the cathedral and other local churches.

I could just keep on going, but need to save room. Catacomb/ossuary related:
"Ancient" mass graves. I did not specifically look, but here is a link:
Additional Instances
Archaeologists have made a spectacular find on Berlin's Schlossplatz: during excavations on the grounds of the former city palace, they have found the remains of thousands of people. The bones are now to bring insights into Berlin in the Middle Ages.

dead_missing_population.jpg

Original in German Language.

The postcard below, which comes from the Burns Archive’s death-focused photography collection, shows three such soldiers standing on a 30-foot deep pile of skeletons at Colon Cemetery. At the time, the price of a grave at the cemetery, which was founded 22 years earlier, was $10 for five years. If, after this period, the family of the deceased didn’t pay up for the remains to stay buried longer, the skeleton would be dug up and its bones piled onto a big heap in the ever-growing boneyard.

havana_cuba.jpg

Postcard from a Cuban Boneyard

Government Rules
I do not know what rules are in place in other countries, but here in the US we have this Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act. By default, no other but Native American remains (bar crime scenes) could possibly be situated within the United States. Native they could be, but how did they die?
In the United States, when remains are located, everything is stopped. If those remains are deemed to have historical properties (not a crime scene), archaeologists move in, and do what they do. What do they do?

KD: Well, as usually, we have what we have, and we don't have what we don't have.
  • Where are the multiple old cemeteries which are supposed to be in great abundance. Where are the 1 century cemeteries as they pertain to some historically old cities?
  • Why only 0.4% of the Catacombs of Paris are available for public inspection? Sure there is a safety issue, but who's there to say that we do not have a billion people neatly stacked up along the passages?
  • How do we explain bizarre 6,000,000 Paris skeletons for the 1200-1780 period. How do we explain the state those skeletons are in?
  • Why the stone quarries allegedly excavated by the Ancient Romans started to all over sudden collapse? When were they really built?
  • What's up with this practice of placing the dead inside various catacombs? Did the involved authorities agree upon this common practice?
  • Why 1400 - 1634 time period in the life of Paris looks so strange, as far as population numbers are concerned?
  • Could these piled up skeletons be Mud Flood or Reset related?
Pretty sure the questions could be numerous. Above are just some of the ones I have. Feel free to voice your opinion.

Gene Decode talks on the Catacombs, the fire at Notre Dame, multiple timelines, the "Black-eye" club, and clones. He asserts Notre Dame was burned prematurally to stop a TPTB sacrificial ceremony to kick off the final Armageddon.

Looking for evidence of defleshing on the remains in the Paris Catacombs
Hi team, First profile post.

Im doing a report on the Paris catacombs, well Paris in general, from the Paris Commune to the World Fairs. Ive come to the conclusions Paris was a canal city, like Venice only much bigger. Its a pretty big thread. There is still a section of canal that runs underground today that is treated like some obscure novelty tourist trap. To sum things up I think the canals were covered over at the time of the Reset. The ancient quarry bit is just the crap they teach children in public schools. This would explain why there is 188 miles of tunnel network and why theres no burials in the city and the size and shape and layout of the paved streets today. I have expanded on this on a site I maintain.
I have also expanded on catacombs as an international fad that all started popping up at the same time, even though the brochure claims they are hundreds of years old they're lying. Paris 'combs are foundationally different. All the other sites are in a small footprint. Even the ones that are 4 or 5 stories are in a tiny plot that just go downwards, the Paris ones just go and go. So that lead me to believe it is not one crypt but many separate ones and the brochure says they all connect but they really do not. This was my understanding until I saw paris from above on google earth, compare street grid to canals and its hard to deny the resemblence, then look at venice and youll have a better idea where Im going with this.
The catacomb history is some bullshit. so many bodies they over flowed and stunk up the whole city. lol, sure. I have looked at some of the older threads on this site on the combs and the missing detail for all of them is the same, they're covered up canals. I dont mean filled in, I mean covered over. this explains the water level and the sink holes and so many entry points...
So what Im looking for really isnt about Paris catacombs, Im just giving some context and background. I read some time ago there was extensive evidence of defleshing of the corpses, a new word I just learned today is 'Excarnation', this is removing the flesh from the bone, evidence is found by way of cuts and scrapes on the bones that are identifiable signatures. I am looking for the evidence of excarnation on the remains within the catacombs. I intuit that I can connect this process to other sites containing similar features. Most notably the Sky Cave mummies of Nepal/Tibet. I have found other connections but Im sorry, I cant say too much till the essay is complete. As soon as my ol' lady stops bitching at me to do the chores I can continue but who knows how long that could be :)
I cant find whatever I had when I wrote the catacomb papers that mentioned the defleshing evidence. I have seen the caliber of research that alot of the contributors here can do, thats the only reason I'm reaching out. I just dont have the time to do it all myself PLUS do just enough chores to keep mama off my back. Can anyone here pl help me find what Im looking for? 99% of sites are travel related which is in itself a clue we can get into later, and the rest are the Normies sites like Medium like just treat it as an oddity and throw their hands up like 'I guess nobody will ever know"... gtfoh
Im working on a thought that the bones in the combs were the original inhabitants of the city before the Reset. They were all killed and stacked and the canals were covered with a lid. Maybe even the original intent was to create a tourist trap, so many fake history sites are designed to be just that. Ive seen the number 6 million dead in other places in history too which might be a lead. maybe its just bc 6 is a go-to number... It'll work itself out.
Here is a link for my Ancient Canals of Paris essay

* KD- I seen on one of your related posts a pic and comment about Hoffbauer. I am familiar with him. Hoffbauer is a variation of Hoffman, one of the biggest psy-op spook families out there. think Hoffman the guy that is credited for creating LSD for the Warburg owned swiss company, Hoffman that led the hippy movement, Hoffman was also the name of the judge for the mock-trial they had. Jimmy Hoffa is another variation, Hoffmeister is another at the University level I ran into a few times, gatekeepers. My point is they all belong to a generational family of operatives and everything they say is deception, the trick is to find the angle. I ran into your Hoffbauer bc he also made some concept drawings of the Bastille as it would appear in medieval times, in his rendition his emphasizes the moat, the moat is an allegory for the canals which i believe was the reality of ancient Paris. Bauer on the other hand translates into peasant, which is essentially the same as 'Man' but only in a negative context. Its a mockery, Rothschilds name before the chose that psuedonym was Bauer. That the rothschilds original name means peasant is mockery
Thanks again guys

Hi KD, sorry to resurrect an old thread (pun intended) but I'm looking for something specific and Im still learning to navigate the site. I dont see a simple 'post' option. I typed this up but then was told it is longer than 420 words and I couldnt post it anyway.

Similar articles

Back