Jesus Christ Real Identity aka Androniko Komneno

WorldWar1812

Reactions
Official his-tory talks about Jesus Christ and 2000 thousand years. I assume fomenko's scheme were 1000 thousand years has been added or duplicated (lots of indicative clues about that). Well, we have the gothics cathedrals in 12th century, we have what we know as "jesus christ" -what is really an avatar- mixing very gnostic ancient knowledge with real facts happened around 12th century-, why C14 holy shroud analysis points to that age, religious crusades, and some other very intriguing facts leads to us to 12th century, but not only in a real (and sad end) martyrdom of a man, but in an astronomical context most of the people ignores (around 1150 AC using the current timeline scheme), and supernova -Bethlehem star Crab Nebula explosion- and Halley's comet events, real astronomical events the mind of the modern man cannot understand as he has been devoided spiritually and forced to lose the supernatural connection to the firmament.

Jesus Christ is a mixing, an archaetypical idea, not a person, but there was a "soul in flesh" real person and that was Androniko Komneno. There are lots of AVATARS used in christian symbolism. I recommend you either to research Leonardo Da Vinci which it seems to be not a real person but a pre-fabricated character that has lots of clues turning to the real history of "Jesus Christ", as a sort of hidden symbolical projection.

NIKA Iesus Xristos

By the way ANDRONIKO KOMNENO, taken from greek (greek is linked to hebrew language), means the stone (Komnen or Kamienh in russian, from this comes the foundational stone of the church or Peter), and Androniko it's Andros Nike (Victory of the Man).

Remember Renaissance means Reborning (of the man), that began in the so called Duecento (1200s), and that's why, Androniko lived in the 12th century being killed in 1185 AC.

12th century very dramatic astronomical events, the century of Crusaders (12-13th), the Templars and the century of the incredible gothic cathedrals.

Leonardo Di Ser Piero Da Vinci, it's a hidden anagram for Andronicos Piero Il Re Davide

Androniko Komneno
Andronikos I Komnenos - Wikipedia
Andronikos Komnenos (son of John II) - Wikipedia
Andronikos I Komnenos
Leonardo da Vinci
Leonardo da Vinci - Wikipedia

Please, take into account, official history it's full of lies, remember this reading Androniko's official story sources (he was basically depicted as evil). Jesus was a kind of rebel person, very loved by the people not by the aristochracy. He appearently had very deep mysteric or gnostic skills, including some sort of powers to health people.

I show you in plain sight, history of Jesus, it's not a little thing, but the core of our history.

Three years of Ministry (1182-1185)
Massacre of the Latins - Wikipedia

Massacre of the Latins (Genovese merchants, or Latins=Ladins=what we know today as Jews).

Jesus expelling the merchants
Cleansing of the Temple - Wikipedia

Cathars prosecution in the 1300s in France are a related story linked to Androniko. And he hadn't any descendancy.

Androniko was tortured and died 11th September (Coptic Calendars very important), what we know as Paul of Tarso was either killed on 11-12th September 1185 in the city of "Rome", that's Constantinopolis. He was not blonde, but brown haired (the blonde idea it's a mistake with a person in his sixties and clear or whiteish hair). Saint Peter, and Saint John the Baptist are avatars of the same real person, Androniko Komneno.

He had a sort of monastic life (avatar as John the Baptist), in the territories of Macedonia-Bulgaria (Ohrid), in his first part of his life (till about 32-33 years), around 1150-1152 it seems something very extraordinary or supernatural happened to him, this is the "changing" or conversion from John the Baptist to Jesus Christ.

He didn't die at 33 years old (masonic tale). He wasn't crucified (not as the way traditional christian iconography shows us), but put first in a very cruel punishment on a pillar or column, and then tied on two pillars in X-shape (like Saint Andrews'Cross. Did you notice Androniko and Andrew meaning?).

ANDRONIKO'S-JESUS CHRIST MARTYRDOM

Firstly his head and beard was shaved, in the path to his martyrdom (passion of christ), someone poured boiled water on him several times (that's the cause of the jesus christ burns), he was mocked as the "prince" of jews (very distorted history under the false story of the INRI table in the cross), he being carried on to the golgotha in a donkey the same as his entry at 1182.

He was terribly tortured, first the left eye was extracted and it seems one or several tooth pieces (eye by an eye, and tooth by tooth), were extracted either. His left eye cut can be researched properly in the holy shroud (by the way no one nowdays knows if turin's shroud it's a falsification -some sort of photography- or real, but being christic or false it's telling us the truth, that's the important thing).

Researching holy shroud shows you the truth. Right arm of Jesus it's larger than the left, you cannot check it as right hand it's under the left, but the reason it's larger it's a bit separated as his right hand was cut. That was part of his torture.

Left eye extracted, being for a while jesus put down (that explains the large trickle in the left eye down -up- to the forehead -this story being put down you have a reflection in the saint peter's avatar).

Right hand was cut, the hand to bless, as a punishment.

As evangelies tell us, Androniko (Jesus) was wounded in his right-side on the chest, it's not clear if by a large sword or a lance (Longinos' story).

Finally, you can see as a reflection of Saint John the Baptist, he was beheaded, once a while dead (post-mortem).

Again this can be properly researched in the Holy Shroud, even some antichristian people talk about the discontinuity in the neck to claim for the holy shroud it's fake.

There's no better blind than who he doesn't want to see.

Last edited:

codis

Reactions
taken from greek (greek is linked to hebrew language),
I think it was also Fomenko to suggest that both languages were invented at about the same time.
Just as the Elvish or Klingon language later. Which seem to have quite a followership, by the way.

OP
W

WorldWar1812

Reactions
To see through your heart.

The Man with the Hand in the Chest.

whitewave

Reactions
I'm curious how you came to the conclusion that Andronikos Komnenos was the guy we're calling Jesus Christ. The 2 wiki articles you listed contradict each other on almost every point and there's nothing in the history of Andronikos Komnenos that sounds at all like Jesus. Jesus was not known as a philanderer, military genius, son of a royal, pedophile, or murderously cruel for political gain.

This article is just a repeat of the first wiki article.
The wiki article on da Vinci tells me nothing about Christ's history or A.K.'s history. I did learn that da Vinci was left handed and homosexual but I'm not sure how that adds to proving Komnenos was Christ.

The wiki Latin article mentions Komnenos military history but, apparently by that time, Roman Catholic and Eastern Orthodox were already schismatic which one wouldn't expect at the beginning of a religion with a new religious leader. The article also mentions nothing about Komnenos religious leanings or gnostic tendencies or mystical skills.

I'm guessing from this wiki article about the cleansing of the temple that you're correlating it to the Venetians being expelled from Constantinople by Emperor Manuel? Again, I'm not following how that proves A.K. was the Christ figure.

Is all your supposition from study of the shroud of Turin? There are alternate (and more likely) explanations for the identity of the shroud figure than A.K. Shroud of Turin- Knight's Templar DeMolay?
Post automatically merged:

Just re-read my reply and it comes off as harsher than I intended. Without voice inflexion and body language, it's sometimes difficult to convey tone in the typed word. Not trying to be an argumentative hard-ass, just trying to understand how you came to your conclusion with the evidence presented. Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
W

WorldWar1812

Reactions
Leonardo Di Ser Piero Da Vinci, it's a hidden anagram for Andronicos Piero Il Re Davide
Leonardo Da Vinci (Vincere=Victory=Nika). But more interestingly LEOn- ARDO (The Lion's Order, secret society).

Gizeh

Saint Hieronymus

Researching holy shroud shows you the truth. Right arm of Jesus it's larger than the left, you cannot check it as right hand it's under the left, but the reason it's larger it's a bit separated as his right hand was cut. That was part of his torture.
They know (templars), of course they know

He was terribly tortured, first the left eye was extracted and it seems one or several tooth pieces (eye by an eye, and tooth by tooth), were extracted either. His left eye cut can be researched properly in the holy shroud (by the way no one nowdays knows if turin's shroud it's a falsification -some sort of photography- or real, but being christic or false it's telling us the truth, that's the important thing).
Another distorted remnant.
http://sites.psu.edu/245spring2015/wp-content/uploads/sites/21459/2015/04/caligula_poster_02.jpg

Last edited:

Samson4prez

Reactions
Official his-tory talks about Jesus Christ and 2000 thousand years. I assume fomenko's scheme were 1000 thousand years has been added or duplicated (lots of indicative clues about that). Well, we have the gothics cathedrals in 12th century, we have what we know as "jesus christ" -what is really an avatar- mixing very gnostic ancient knowledge with real facts happened around 12th century-, why C14 holy shroud analysis points to that age, religious crusades, and some other very intriguing facts leads to us to 12th century, but not only in a real (and sad end) martyrdom of a man, but in an astronomical context most of the people ignores (around 1150 AC using the current timeline scheme), and supernova -Bethlehem star Crab Nebula explosion- and Halley's comet events, real astronomical events the mind of the modern man cannot understand as he has been devoided spiritually and forced to lose the supernatural connection to the firmament.

Jesus Christ is a mixing, an archaetypical idea, not a person, but there was a "soul in flesh" real person and that was Androniko Komneno. There are lots of AVATARS used in christian symbolism. I recommend you either to research Leonardo Da Vinci which it seems to be not a real person but a pre-fabricated character that has lots of clues turning to the real history of "Jesus Christ", as a sort of hidden symbolical projection.

NIKA Iesus Xristos

By the way ANDRONIKO KOMNENO, taken from greek (greek is linked to hebrew language), means the stone (Komnen or Kamienh in russian, from this comes the foundational stone of the church or Peter), and Androniko it's Andros Nike (Victory of the Man).

Remember Renaissance means Reborning (of the man), that began in the so called Duecento (1200s), and that's why, Androniko lived in the 12th century being killed in 1185 AC.

12th century very dramatic astronomical events, the century of Crusaders (12-13th), the Templars and the century of the incredible gothic cathedrals.

Androniko Komneno
Andronikos I Komnenos - Wikipedia
Andronikos Komnenos (son of John II) - Wikipedia
Andronikos I Komnenos
Leonardo da Vinci
Leonardo da Vinci - Wikipedia

Please, take into account, official history it's full of lies, remember this reading Androniko's official story sources (he was basically depicted as evil). Jesus was a kind of rebel person, very loved by the people not by the aristochracy. He appearently had very deep mysteric or gnostic skills, including some sort of powers to health people.

I show you in plain sight, history of Jesus, it's not a little thing, but the core of our history.

Three years of Ministry (1182-1185)
Massacre of the Latins - Wikipedia

Massacre of the Latins (Genovese merchants, or Latins=Ladins=what we know today as Jews).

Jesus expelling the merchants
Cleansing of the Temple - Wikipedia

Cathars prosecution in the 1300s in France are a related story linked to Androniko. And he hadn't any descendancy.

Androniko was tortured and died 11th September (Coptic Calendars very important), what we know as Paul of Tarso was either killed on 11-12th September 1185 in the city of "Rome", that's Constantinopolis. He was not blonde, but brown haired (the blonde idea it's a mistake with a person in his sixties and clear or whiteish hair). Saint Peter, and Saint John the Baptist are avatars of the same real person, Androniko Komneno.

He had a sort of monastic life (avatar as John the Baptist), in the territories of Macedonia-Bulgaria (Ohrid), in his first part of his life (till about 32-33 years), around 1150-1152 it seems something very extraordinary or supernatural happened to him, this is the "changing" or conversion from John the Baptist to Jesus Christ.

He didn't die at 33 years old (masonic tale). He wasn't crucified (not as the way traditional christian iconography shows us), but put first in a very cruel punishment on a pillar or column, and then tied on two pillars in X-shape (like Saint Andrews'Cross. Did you notice Androniko and Andrew meaning?).

ANDRONIKO'S-JESUS CHRIST MARTYRDOM

Firstly his head and beard was shaved, in the path to his martyrdom (passion of christ), someone poured boiled water on him several times (that's the cause of the jesus christ burns), he was mocked as the "prince" of jews (very distorted history under the false story of the INRI table in the cross), he being carried on to the golgotha in a donkey the same as his entry at 1182.

Left eye extracted, being for a while jesus put down (that explains the large trickle in the left eye down -up- to the forehead -this story being put down you have a reflection in the saint peter's avatar).

Right hand was cut, the hand to bless, as a punishment.

As evangelies tell us, Androniko (Jesus) was wounded in his right-side on the chest, it's not clear if by a large sword or a lance (Longinos' story).

Finally, you can see as a reflection of Saint John the Baptist, he was beheaded, once a while dead (post-mortem).

Again this can be properly researched in the Holy Shroud, even some antichristian people talk about the discontinuity in the neck to claim for the holy shroud it's fake.

There's no better blind than who he doesn't want to see.

The whole left eye being taken out really strikes me, I firmly believe the pyramid is a symbol of christ and he is the chief corner stone or capstone... As of the eye being taken out that lines up with Horus the egypt christ like god. What it means idk but it seems like its too strange to be coincidental.