Jesus Christ and First century Israel in a Historical Perspective

Tabor7

Reactions
Hello Everyone,
I thought I should share this small youtube video of mine with you. I made the video "Jesus Christ vs. Pharisaism..." in order to provide the history of Jesus Christ and First century Israel accurately.

Here is the link -

anotherlayer

Reactions
before we go any further, does this topic involve the agreement that Jesus was an actual person? i need to know that, because... i kinda sorta don't think he was. i've more of an astrological viewpoint when it comes to the old and new testatment. however, i'm an ex-roman, so i'm quite familiar with both viewpoints.

Paracelsus

Reactions
before we go any further, does this topic involve the agreement that Jesus was an actual person? i need to know that, because... i kinda sorta don't think he was. i've more of an astrological viewpoint when it comes to the old and new testatment. however, i'm an ex-roman, so i'm quite familiar with both viewpoints.
That's entirely up to you to decide. Did Milarepa fly to the top of Mt. Kailash? Did Gil Perez teleport from Manila to Mexico City?
Gil Perez and His Spontaneous Teleportation | Historic Mysteries

The Christlike have always existed. They built Angkor Wat, the Pyramids all over the world. It's human nature to worship "miracles" and those performing them.

OP
Tabor7

Tabor7

Reactions
Yes, Jesus Christ was real person. I covered it in my video mentioned above.

Even Jewish rabbis acknowledge that Jesus Christ's constant conflicts against the Pharisees and the scribes (Matthew 15, Mark 7) had to do with Traditions of the Elders which is now known as Talmud.

asatiger1966

Reactions
"accurately " what an odd word. My opinion, yes there was a Jesus at the time in question. Did he have problems with the power structure, yes. He taught the old "ways' what you inappropriately call religion. Men such as Jesus were feared, hunted and revered for their understanding of the power of "LOVE", another inappropriate word.
I am much more interested in finding out where Jerusalem was really located, so we can find out what is hidden there, or where are those books from the Library of Alexandria ?. How in the world did the Star Forts work, does water have a language of it own. There is so much that is being kept from us, we do not even know the questions.
I need to see, feel, smell, touch the product. and never take anything for granted period. I can be wrong.

OP
Tabor7

Tabor7

Reactions
Jesus Christ promoted the religion of Old Testament. So how is the keyword "religion" inappropriate?

Second, what I said is accurate. This is because I presented evidences from different sources such as Christian sources, jewish sources, and historical sources.

Paracelsus

Reactions
Second, what I said is accurate. This is because I presented evidences from different sources such as Christian sources, jewish sources, and historical sources.
Round these parts you're going to find a group highly skeptical of all sources. Also, a group well aware of the sources you're quoting and many you might be totally unaware of.

From what I understand about the Essenes, Cabalists(Kabalists ) and The Gnostics (Coptic, Nag Hammadi). The foundational philosophy is based on this concept - I AM. I Am Christ, I Am God, I Am Consciousness, I Am That I Am (Ehyeh asher Ehyeh). There were many "men" walking around at the time calling themselves Christ, and were performing the subsequent miracles.

Jesus is the composite of the many, that are capable of many:
John 14:11-13 King James Version (KJV)

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name(I AM God), that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son(Human Aware of His True Potential).

Last edited:
OP
Tabor7

Tabor7

Reactions
That is because they all had their origins through the religion of Old Testament.

During the power of Jonathan the brother of Judas Maccabeus, different sects were established such as the sect of Pharisees, Sadducees, and Essenes. This is pointed out in my youtube video "Jesus Christ vs. Pharisaism..."

These sects used certain teachings in Old Testament and mixed with their own doctrines. Kabalists have their association with the Pharisees through Talmud and Kabbalah.

Even Jesus Christ himself points out that there will be false prophets who claim that they are the messiahs and they are also capable of showing wonders and signs (Matthew 24:24).

Schweizer

Reactions
I am stuck too with the question of Iesu/Christ to the extend that I am asking myself; why do I need a middle-man to reach divine of all heavens? Because of a masonry book? And why the so called bible has left out all these important books about plant medicine and self treatment? Those who had the great idea on writing these books, weren't so much interested in keeping us fit and mental healthy.

Maybe Jesus was the outcast of the heavens, and the person Christ existed in another era, pre-diluvian?

Paracelsus

Reactions
I am stuck too with the question of Iesu/Christ to the extend that I am asking myself; why do I need a middle-man to reach divine of all heavens? Maybe Jesus was the outcast of the heavens, and the person Christ existed in another era, pre-diluvian?
Apostolic Succession is one of the most injurious lies ever sold to humanity, we were all born divine beings. I couldn't imagine there is any other way to interpret these verses:
"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."
Luke 17:20-21

I only use the King James Version since reading Manly P. Hall's "Secret Teachings of All Ages." Bacon was a true initiate and hid the truth within the Bible. He knew people would learn how to "read" it eventually.

whitewave

Reactions
The Talmud was the doctrines of men, not of Yahweh and Jeshua denounced their straying from the laws God gave them, essentially making the laws of God ineffective. (Mark 7:13) Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world. (James 1:27)

The Pharisees may have had a religion based on the traditions of men but it was not "pure and undefiled before God". Religion based on the Talmud still isn't up to Christs' standards. Christ was more Essene in his practices as the Essenes understood and practiced the spirit of the law and not just the letter of the law. Christ explained that the whole law could be summed up in "love the lord your God with all your heart and mind and strength and love your neighbor as yourself". The Pharisees were more like Buddhists in that they practiced a type of behavior modification rather than a personal loving relationship with their creator or their neighbor.

Paracelsus

Reactions
The Pharisees may have had a religion based on the traditions of men but it was not "pure and undefiled before God". Religion based on the Talmud still isn't up to Christs' standards. Christ was more Essene in his practices as the Essenes understood and practiced the spirit of the law and not just the letter of the law. Christ explained that the whole law could be summed up in "love the lord your God with all your heart and mind and strength and love your neighbor as yourself". The Pharisees were more like Buddhists in that they practiced a type of behavior modification rather than a personal loving relationship with their creator or their neighbor.
I'd buy that. I've always gone by the thought that you need religion until you don't. You can only experience Infinity, you can't describe it or define it.

asatiger1966

Reactions
Jesus Christ promoted the religion of Old Testament. So how is the keyword "religion" inappropriate?

Let other people determine if your accurate, if only you state your accurate , using only your resources, you have only the ground under your feet to stand on. Let many say your accurate, with different sources, and then you stand on a mountain.