Jedi Knights of the 17th century

whitewave

Reactions
Unless these suits of armor were made exclusively for jousting, they have no practical application on the battlefield as you can not move your arm fully upward; the shoulder piece prevents it in all except the 4th picture. Also, if you get knocked over you're probably not getting back up without assistance as these things were considerably weighty and cumbersome. I would imagine it difficult in the extreme to be nimble and light on your feet and impossible to keep your balance while fighting in these get-ups.

PrincepAugus

Reactions
*Sigh* Here are some Youtube videos to have some basic understanding of Medieval/Renaissance armor. Long story short, they're not as heavy as people put it, you can move around almost normally with armor on. Albeit with a bit of weight and a few limited mobility. Fighting back then is very skillful and only the rich could afford such armor, as common soldiers wear simpler armor.

Shadiversity
Metatron
Scholagladtoria
Skallagrim
Knyght Errant

whitewave

Reactions
*sigh* I made a shirt of chainmail for my son to wear at the Renaissance fair a few years back. He was 18 then, in peak physical condition, had 12 years of karate (athletic, not a couch potato) and he couldn't wear it all day. He took it off after about 2 hours and put it in the car. That was only a shirt. Can you imagine an entire head-to-toe suit? Thanks for the links.

whitewave

Reactions
Armor for those fish/eel type creatures is definitely not human but I have to wonder why, if such a creature existed, it wouldn't just live in the ocean or secluded (like bigfoot). I was not aware that such knights kept their armor on at all times, even sleeping in it. Such behavior seems unlikely and someone would had to have seen the creature's original form in order to fit them for the armor unless the creature made its own armor. Armor can weigh up to 110 pounds which is incredibly unwieldy and makes for a short battle unless you have superhuman strength and endurance. Some sources say that it only weighed 45-55 pounds but such a full body covering of metal would be too thin to serve its intended purpose of preventing fatal cuts/stabbings. The Japanese had a lighter weight effective armor made of leather and bamboo but they also had sharper swords that could penetrate even that.

There have been stories (and some evidence) of not-quite-human-as-we-know-it beings in our past but, without exception, they've all secluded themselves from the rest of humanity. Knights were fairly famous public figures and I can't imagine being such a different looking being choosing the limelight. My lack of imagination doesn't preclude such an event from occurring but without conclusive evidence one way or another, one has to go with the odds of probability.

Some of the pictures provided make one wonder how the knight was able to see out of his helmet at all or raise his arms for a sword attack. Some of the pictures have me questioning how they even got into the thing. There's no way to put your feet into the solid leg pieces without a hinged opening somewhere not visible on the pics. Surely these beings had to have died at some time and, curiosity being what it is, someone would've had to pry them out of those suits after death-if for no other reason than to just get a peek of what's been hidden for so long. Plus, armor was incredibly expensive and someone would've wanted such a valuable piece of property if the warrior was dead and no longer in need of it. Even if the creature was buried in his armor, grave robbing was a common practice.

Some of the armor does look like protective human battle wear but some of those suits defy conventional explanation.

asatiger1966

Reactions
I would not go purely with what they show in their coverage. Once you start looking into the actual examples of the armor, you start asking questions of how it was supposed to work for a person inside.

There is a universal explanation- it’s decorative. Very convenient considering that 99% of the existing armor is decorative. The remaining one percent with battle marks looks totally different in quality and physicals.

I am not even talking about what tools they had to use back then to make all that.

I went to Newearth and saw the video with the armor presented there. What are the worm like engraving on the armor? Yours has some also?

PrincepAugus

Reactions
Could they be pictorial representations of a place name? Worms, Germany - Wikipedia
Would seem like it more. Funny how it history eventually changed it's name to Worms.

Well there's this video about putting on armor. Also, I've never worn mail shirt, though many people who do historical reenactments or just wear it in general don't seem to mind. And armor really is only used during times of war, so the rich aren't going to be walking around with a hunk of metal all the time lol. And finally, the armor's weight is evenly distributed throughout (unlike modern combat armor), so sufficiently thick enough to defend themselves against everything but massive blunt force or thrusting in the weakspots.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Obviously a contemporary replica made to a human body specification will work for reenactment activities. And there definitely were regular knights in the past.

Yet some of that armor is hard to explain. It’s great when you can lift your face shield and tske a look around. But what if you cannot? What can you even see out of this one, and where would human eyes be?

00C49F22-E9F1-4293-920A-61F221670D6B.jpegknight-armor_strange_2.jpg
That’s half the problem. How do you stick your head in there, if the only hole in the helmet is neck wide? There are tons of helmets out there with head hole barely wide to stick a fist in there. Try to put that helmet on the wall on.

0F706197-7E6A-45C8-BFDE-1FD76B59B160.jpeg

And of course all the art that we dismiss because we think it has some allegorical meaning.

D7EC8109-4872-4021-B71A-F6236811550D.jpeg
As well as why we see this "lobster opening" activity in the art, which found its way into movies as well

knight_art.jpg
Then we have some weird armor. There are quite a few questions as far as technology of the armor production goes, but some examples are definitely better then others.

knight-armor_strange_1.jpg

Somehow we drifted far off of the original topic of the thread. Invertebrates inside knight's armor could have been such an interesting thread of its own. Then again, may be they are related.

knight-sword_1.jpgknight-sword_2.jpgknight-sword_3.jpgknight-sword_4.jpg

sword_training_1.jpgsword_training_2.jpg

PrincepAugus

Reactions
It's good to see you guys put counterarguments to me. It's all fine. xD

Sorry if I can't put your (KD) pictures here to explain each one, but I would talk about them in order.
  • First, those are jousting frog-mouth helmets. It is angled for the wearer to still see, though barely, as he really only needs look forward to joust the opponent.
  • For placing your helmet in, there's this video.
  • Those Medieval pictures seem very interesting no doubt.
  • For the segmented armor, again another tech anomaly that has no concrete evidence on how they are made.
  • All but the third picture of the knife that looks like a comb needs some explaining to do. That knife is a swordbreaker (well actually swordcatcher, but the name stuck). I don't see how it could be a electrical/utilizing tool.
  • The last two images are the math of how to best attack with a small sword. Pretty advanced math to be honest.

asatiger1966

Reactions
To my knowledge argument is a waste of time. We as a whole know that something is wrong with our history. We were taught not to believe in coincidences. If one lie shows up then everything else is a possible lie. This tangent on beings wearing armor is but a speck of sand. I took a class on the" dark ages" 800-1200 AD, while getting educated and do not recall the odd armor. We as humans have apparently gone from spiritual beings to material crazies. My search is to find out why and how. Was it the wrath of god or the darn Archons? The bottom line , we can individually beat this misdirection by understanding who we really are. I call this recon, in a group its called recon by force.

Last edited:

Magnetic

Reactions
I've always wandered, how could the ancient Egyptians paint so colorful pictures in the darkness of subterranean places, without leaving any trace of using candles or some other known method of making light, and couldn't believe that using mirrors is enough to lighten those deep underground tunnels. so I was very interested, when I've found these "back engineering" work of Armand

Ancient Technology discovery reveals link between the Dendera Light and the Electric Universe (EU).

Two researchers working on the lost technology of Ancient Egypt have rediscovered the secret of the Dendera Light (aka. The Snake Tube). Working on the assumption that the images on the temple walls reveal Ancient Technology, the researchers discovered that the snake tube images at the Dendera Temple are actually stable low density plasma focus devices - where the lotus flower is the plasma focus, the body of the snake is the 'sausage' or 'birkland current', the neck of the snake is the 'Z' pinch, and the head of the snake is the 'plasmoid'.

Ancients Knowledge of EU revealed in Dendera Light discovery

Fomenko has shown the Dendera complex date by analyzing the zodiac contained therein and from memory it was 1850's. The masons have been very busy constructing the past!
Egyptian chronology is a hoax my friend.

There does seem like something wrong about the sheer weight of the armor, it's too heavy to use for long without resting. Extremely bad to rest in a battle! There is a reason why they were able to wear it. The "gravity" was much less at that time! The magnetic field was reversed from ours. When our magnetic field is reversed the current flow will be upwards and everything will be less weighty. There is no "gravity" but an incoherent magnetic force accelerating towards the plane of incomensurability that is the dividing line bisecting the center of the magnet. Right now things are heavier but after the magnetic field is reversed everything will weigh less. Giant birds will be possible along with giant humans! When folks put a north magnet to a south part of another magnet they say they are attracted to each other but that is incorrect. They are attracted to the plane that forms in the bisecting middle of the magnet. That plane is the Aether field which the spiral vortexes emerge from and disappear into. Magnetic forces are much more complicated than is currently known and is also "gravity" besides common magnetism. I will do a more definitive explanation with pictures. Here is the inventor of the ferrocell which shows the true nature of magnetism with pictures. Home

For some reason its says home but it is a link to the ferrocell website.

Last edited:

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
There are still a great many mysteries in electricity and magnetism to be explored, at least for the bulk of humanity.
I heard where a guy had bolted two very powerful magnets to each other pole to pole such that the bolt forced them together against their repulsive force. This object was said to fall slower through the atmosphere than its non magnetic equal.

I always figured this should be relatively cheap and easy to test, if a bit dangerous. Still beyond my current resources.
I've always wandered, how could the ancient Egyptians paint so colorful pictures in the darkness of subterranean places, without leaving any trace of using candles or some other known method of making light, and couldn't believe that using mirrors is enough to lighten those deep underground tunnels. so I was very interested, when I've found these "back engineering" work of Armand

Ancient Technology discovery reveals link between the Dendera Light and the Electric Universe (EU).

Two researchers working on the lost technology of Ancient Egypt have rediscovered the secret of the Dendera Light (aka. The Snake Tube). Working on the assumption that the images on the temple walls reveal Ancient Technology, the researchers discovered that the snake tube images at the Dendera Temple are actually stable low density plasma focus devices - where the lotus flower is the plasma focus, the body of the snake is the 'sausage' or 'birkland current', the neck of the snake is the 'Z' pinch, and the head of the snake is the 'plasmoid'.

Ancients Knowledge of EU revealed in Dendera Light discovery

Fomenko has shown the Dendera complex date by analyzing the zodiac contained therein and from memory it was 1850's. The masons have been very busy constructing the past!
Egyptian chronology is a hoax my friend.

There does seem like something wrong about the sheer weight of the armor, it's too heavy to use for long without resting. Extremely bad to rest in a battle! There is a reason why they were able to wear it. The "gravity" was much less at that time! The magnetic field was reversed from ours. When our magnetic field is reversed the current flow will be upwards and everything will be less weighty. There is no "gravity" but an incoherent magnetic force accelerating towards the plane of incomensurability that is the dividing line bisecting the center of the magnet. Right now things are heavier but after the magnetic field is reversed everything will weigh less. Giant birds will be possible along with giant humans! When folks put a north magnet to a south part of another magnet they say they are attracted to each other but that is incorrect. They are attracted to the plane that forms in the bisecting middle of the magnet. That plane is the Aether field which the spiral vortexes emerge from and disappear into. Magnetic forces are much more complicated than is currently known and is also "gravity" besides common magnetism. I will do a more definitive explanation with pictures. Here is the inventor of the ferrocell which shows the true nature of magnetism with pictures. Home

For some reason its says home but it is a link to the ferrocell website.

Timeshifter

Reactions
I would speculate that it is possibly coms tower of some sort, given the tether to roof, it reminds me of the ham radio set up my grandfather had in his garden, something like this...
443e306c0a5ca51ba555c2fd8f3a8988.jpg

Also, notice the sun/ worship on the top...

Screenshot_20190127-151346_Gallery.jpg

0harris0

Reactions
Also the cave man. What?? Why is there always a caveman in these dang engravings?
looks like a depecition of a giant to me :unsure:

noticed this guy all over 15/16/17th century heraldry, the "wild man"
Wild man - Wikipedia:)
Wild man - Wikipedia
(apologies for off-topic-ish post!)

all they're missing is a massive sound rig :ROFLMAO:

seems they really were celebrating the Feast of St. Louis in Paris in 1613! did it last over a month?

I spotted the artist's name - Matthaus Merian

Translated some of the descriptions for that 2nd image (only posting the interesting ones)-
B - The main fireworks boat of 'Bagot'.. so presumably Bagot is the company supplying the fireworks!??
E - The tower of Nesle where the third fireworks were (Tower of Nesle was destroyed in 1663 btw)
F - Many boats, on which were jousters, musicians, etc
G - A Neptune swims in the water .. huh!?

Last edited:

Paracelsus

Reactions
this picture to me is an undebunkable smoking gun, why you may ask?
for two things:
1: the "jedis"
2: the fact that there is motherfucking lightining coming out of the domes
how this painting wasnt censored is a mistery

not far reaching, the swords were always made of conductive metal for a reason
Imagine the Ancient Aliens narrator voice -
What if the swords were made with non-inductive materials?

Here's a patent for a non-inductive Möbius loop resistor. Magnetism is a much more interesting animal than electricity.
US3267406A - Non-inductive electrical resistor - Google Patents

Any conductive metal in a loop creates inductive resistance. This doesn't, it is some trippy shit.

Last edited: